Re: Siddha Bellord fantasy or reality?
Date: February 23, 2016 06:34AM

dabcult, you can bet your bottom dollar that my mum would look at you straight in the eye, without irony and claim that Sri Shim "was lucky to die by Srila Prabhupada's Maha propeller". You would be staring into dull eyes that have only believed one trail of thought for 40 years. Her brain has literally not been exercised to think critically due to the cult programming. This creates a person who is atrophied in the brain tissue. They do not create the neural pathways to think independently and critically. They are quite literally a different type of human being, part of the hive and dependent upon the cult and Chris Butler for survival.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: February 23, 2016 11:54AM

Now that I am able to listen to a better recording of the 911 call through Rama’s new link- I stand corrected. The child does indeed have an accent- not native Hawaiian, nor American, clearly not a Kiwi nor Australian.
That just leaves one more choice- British via HK.

Date: February 23, 2016 12:51PM

Did the cult hoax an interview with Black Belt Magazine and Satya Bellord?

This hoax article was believed to be real on this forum back in the 2006 era, and was widely propagated within the cult. The cult members actually believed this obvious hoax, you be the judge.

https://ramavscultdocs.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/satya-bellord-and-the-fake-black-belt-interview/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2016 12:52PM by Rama Das (slave name).

Satya Bellord Bears Uma Thurman's Illegitimate Love Child?
Date: February 23, 2016 06:18PM

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: February 23, 2016 06:36PM

Rama wrote:
They do not create the neural pathways to think independently and critically. They are quite literally a different type of human being, part of the hive and dependent upon the cult and Chris Butler for survival.

I will attest to the above. I lived with devotees. Brainwashed people are funny. The born again Christians are nothing compared in addressing the Lord – always in third person.

“I visited Lord Chaitanya today, he looks beautiful!” Or, “Lord Krishna said, he wants … blah blah blah …”

For a karmi to hear these conversations, they would think they’re talking about their living next-door neighbors that interact and interfere in their everyday affairs. They say it in the most intimate way.

That’s fine. But when a U.S. Congresswoman says, “Lord Krishna said in Bhagavadgita … blah blah blah ... ” that meant it cannot be opposed or questioned. If you watch her eyes and understand what’s going on, there is a serious nut case in the House.

The U.S. is worried about radical elements in Pakistan infiltrating their administration, getting hold of that nuclear code, meanwhile, in the U.S. if she believes “Krishna said …”, instead of “Allahu Akbar” it’s “Jaye Sri Krishna” before punching in the code. That’s highly possible. Just saying.

Satya article.
Date: February 23, 2016 07:13PM

I updated my "Satya Black Belt hoax" article as it seems it may have been real. I e-mailed Black Belt magazine for confirmation.

Radical Hare Krishna Extremists
Date: February 24, 2016 04:34AM

Dharmabum, you are so right.

Tulsi screams the urgency to battle Islamic Extremists, but she herself has multiple videos declaring her love for, loyalty and allegiance to A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami. She swore into congress on this man's original work, The first edition of The Bhagadvad Gita As It Is.

This man has talks on record where he suggests the mass genocide of all non believers of Krishna at some point in the future.

One such instance he declared that he needs a warrior class of Ksatryas (Hindu caste warrior class) in his Hare Krishna movement to line up all the people and ask each, "Do you believe in Lord Krishna?". If they answered "No" then A.C. Bhaktivedanta said "Boom, shoot them in the head. Ask the next, 'do you believe in Krishna?' 'No?' Boom! shoot them in the head."

This was suggested in seriousness by this man who his is regarded as the most holy and infallible leader in the Hare Krishna movement. The followers are told that everything he spoke was Absolute Truth® and unquestionable.

Most modern Hare Krishna's don't know this, but many would and do agree with the hard core, old school approach, making the Hare Krishna religion a volatile source of murderous fanatical religious extremism. Tulsi Gabbard reads from a script created by Chris Butler the cult leader and is unable to see the blatant hypocrisy of her position on Radical Islamic extremists.

Just like Islam, most Hare Krishna's (sans our favorite cult members) are mellow and good folks but there is no less potential for brutal and deadly application of various aspects of each religion.

There are many cults in both religions, no doubt about that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2016 04:36AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: February 24, 2016 12:52PM

This is crossroad for Sai Hansen, if he does not take this pivotal moment to wake up from delusion maybe is the once in a lifetime atonement, you and I get the chance to take. There’s a Biblical passage that says, “the messiah passes by just once … ”, when you miss it, you missed it. I pray that he gets to his senses.

The same wishes to his family and the core disciples.

Some disciples are the nicest and sincerest people you’ll ever meet, it’s just unfortunate that they fell for the wrong reason to devote their hearts for. It has been forty years. That’s a long, deep and intricate trap to extract your way up. It will take extra courage and herculean effort for anyone to let go – the whole social fabric and support system that are well-placed – but is well worth it, considering there is the next generation – innocent, lovely children to free up to find their true and unique potentials, which is the true meaning of life. Not doing so, you become complicit in the crime. If you’re a parent, it’s not about you anymore. Do it for them children.

If you don’t, chances are the children will extricate themselves up anyway, and history will not be favorable to your legacy – you will be found guilty, no doubt.

I have close friends in the cult who are reviled by their children, bitterly, for denying them college education, parental love and social support. Instead of the money going to the above, went to the guru’s coffer.

Chris Butler had all the chances in the world to legitimize his principles and organization. Instead of opening himself up to scrutiny, he cowardly and covertly operates in the most insidious, abusive, dogmatic and theocratic method, stupidly missed the writing on the wall – that there’s such a thing called the Internet that paved way to online forums such as here, exposing his narcissistic personality and his ruthless views and politics.

It took a murder to bring us to this pivotal moment – the military grade hull is no match for the Shim. The metaphorical ship is sinking. Abandon now or sink like a stone.

Practice resurrection - Wendell Berry
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 24, 2016 10:42PM

where's the dignity in being just one of a collection of many shrunken heads, hanging on the wall of a guru's hut?

The dignity is - so long as a human person draws breath, he or she still
has a chance to re-animate, wake up, face the fear, and climb down off that trophy rack and walk away.

What you need to do this is to know there is a community of friends and well wishers waiting for you.

It is going to hurt. To borrow a metaphor from the Christian tradition,
resurrection is undergoing crucifixion and the passion, and the betrayal in the garden -- undergoing all that in reverse.

And, the most difficult part is going back to and reversing one's betrayal by a trusted person, which was the start of entrapment with Butler.

But people have done it.

They are writing material here on this thread.

Re: Who really owns the Killer Zodiac?
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 25, 2016 06:59AM

There was a man from Oahu
Who owned a zodiac or two
Yahoo!
He worships the Lord
While on his surf board
Beware! His zodiac may kill YOU

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.