Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 04, 2016 01:16AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 04, 2016 10:55AM

Fox News - Introducing Hawaii's Democratic congresswoman: Tulsi Gabbard
Jan. 03, 2016 - 4:16 - The U.S. combat veteran is seen as a rebel and rising star in her party

The latest Tulsi love-fest from Fox. Please introduce people to the Real Tulsi Gabbard by posting links to this forum and dabcult's latest videos about Tulsi Gabbard.

Pick Apart Tulsi Gabbard

Eigener Herr - YouTube Video – The Real Tulsi Gabbard

Flash

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 05, 2016 03:16AM

Excellent videos, Henri! Good research into Tulsi's involvement with dirty politics.

Tulsi is no doubt influenced by Butler's famous hit single (NOT!) called *Dear Fanatic* ... She has stated that religious fanaticism is the reason for all the so-called terrorism ... However, the guys at Veterans Today website have stated that it has nothing to do with religion and it is simply a case of old-fashioned raping and pillaging and seizing resources (OIL!) by paid mercenary armies?

But as we all know, the first victim during any kind of conflict or war is ... THE TRUTH.

---------------------------------

I wonder if Chris gave his usual Christmas speech on December 25th? Seems like he is trying to emulate the Queen of England and the British Royalty? Servants waiting on him hand and foot? The ski trips to Colorado? The private jet? What's next - the multi-million dollar royal yacht?

Date: January 05, 2016 02:04PM

Flash will be posting my last video ...for a while anyway

I really wanted to talk about this letter that Swami Bhaktivedanta wrote un Dec 9 1973...even after stealing the money from the sale of the Honolulu temple
Butler and being call a criminal by his guru ...he went on with no shame at all
to be the new "PRABHUPAD" ..He was ostracize by all ISKCON leaders
some say that he was even afraid of being murder by ISKCON fanatics...some say that swami Bhaktivedanta had to intervene for the some fanatics ISKCON where ready to kill BUTLER ....and now Tulsi as change everything
She praise her guru on the 50th aniversary of the Swami arriving in America
she was a guest of honor that all the present ISKCON leaders wanted to be photograph with ...its hypocrisy at its worse
Now Butler is a hero ...ISKCON wants to lick his BUT ...he as put a HARE KRISHNA in the congress of he USA
was it with the drug money of Patrick Bowler?...ISKCON does not care
For years and years they have collected all kinds of money in the streets and airports of America with all kinds of scams ...Tulsi make them look good
plus ISKCON in INDIA is in bed with the far right HINDUS that Tulsi is seeking donations ...Its a dark nest of deceits .
But lucrative...for a few ...misery for many ..and pain and confusion for the children that where in ether cults...THEN and NOW

Date: January 05, 2016 11:21PM

Dabcult's last video for awhile:

Tulsi Gabbard Hare Krishna gangster guru?

I will miss seeing him behind the camera so bravely exposing the truth.

Flash

Links:
Chris Butler accused by his own Guru

and the link to the original letter

Hawaii Free Press Tulsi Gabbard's Cult Tied to "Billion Dollar Drug Empire"-- Funded Taliban

Hawaii Free Press Video: Tulsi Gabbard praises her Guru Chris Butler on 50th Anniversary of Hare Krishna in USA

“…Rep Tulsi Gabbard sent ISKCON her special videotaped greetings on this occasion. In it she praises her “Guru Dev Srila Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa”–which is what Chris Butler is called by his followers. (See 3:00 time mark.)…

…The video is remarkable because it is one of the few times Gabbard directly acknowledges who she follows. Normally she keeps her cult connections under wraps, but Butler’s need to assert himself in internal Krishna politics likely forced her hand on this…
…The Chris Butler Cult was really, really, bad news until Tulsi flip-flopped on Gay Marriage. Now suddenly the rest of the media has gone silent…”

To Drowning Tulsi, an Anchor

Mike Gabbard Outs Himself

Date: January 06, 2016 04:56AM

For some unknown reason, a recent post by dabcult is only now appearing on a prior page. Since most readers will not be going in reverse looking for new activity, I'll just post a link here

[forum.culteducation.com]
dabcult wrote: "...Did the BILLION dollars drug dealer ever gave money to Butler directly or indirectly ..if he did ..it is a serious secret in the cult.
An even bigger secret would be if Tulsi ever benefited of such Taliban money to get elected ?
(Thank you Rama Ranson for your comment under the video to confirm the facts)

I have also chosen several extracts from a Eigener Herr video and gave a link to her full video exposing Tulsi Gabbard under my presentation
I have a great admiration for Eigener Herr's courage..."

[www.youtube.com]

Flash

Date: January 10, 2016 11:23PM

In the last week I have focus on making videos to expose Swami Bhaktivedanta
because it is a fact thatChris Butler authority base on the premise that he is a"PURE" representative of Swami Bhaktivedanta (so are all the present leaders of ISKCON)....Its the Parampara system .."the passing down of pure knowledg of Sri Krishna and Butler took this to a level that no other disciples of Bhaktivedanta did ....he gave himself the title SRILA PRABHUPADA" something no other disciple dare to call themself ...
I lived and serve Swami bhaktivedanta directly and in person for thousands of hours ...in America ..England ...and especially in India
And now it is clear to me that he is not the pure enlighten spiritual master that is present disciples claim he was.
The most disgusting thing about his management of ISKCOn
was that he knew very well that the children in his schools where being sexually molested in the late 70 ies ......(.FLASH WILL POST MY VIDEO ON THE SUBJECT )
and Swam Bhaktivedanta did nothing to protect the kids specially in India
where kids where practically starving while Bhaktivedanta was builing a multi million dollrs temple (mostly with drug money provided by his disciple Guru Kripa ..who was selling heroin) the kids in the schools where systematically
sexually abuse ...some had to exchange sex with their teachers to get some food to eat ..and it is now proven as I state in my last video ...that Bhaktivedanta was inform of those abuses ...a prolific pedophile was even brought to him for punishment ...and Bhaktivedanta only ask him to leave
lof ISKCON in India ...that was at the time collecting millions of dollars
from very rich HINDUS ...he could not call doctor or psychologists to help the kids ...the secret of sexual abuses had to be kept secrets
and the abuses continued for many more years ...some kids where like sex slaves
in Vrindavan and Mayapur and New Vrindavan in America ....there even was a
network of pedophiles that would ship kids from one pedophile to another .
The reality is that .about a thousand kids where physically beaten and no one knows how many where sexually abuse ...for sure 500 or more .....hundreds of ex students now adults at this very moment are living Dysfonctional life ...some are homeless.. addicted to drugs and alcool ..AND MORE THAN 25 ex students have committed SUICIDE.the Hare Krishna mouvement and I am sure Chris Butler would have to say that Swami Bhaktivedanta had nothing to do with the abuses ...it was all the fault of the disciples of Bhaktivedanta ...I SAY IT IS LIES AND DECEITS
ITS A MASSIVE COVER UP >>TO KEEP THE ICON IMAGE OF SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA AS
A "PURE and PERFECT best friend of the blue God Krishna ...Just as the disciples of Butler have to keep secrets his massive drug dealings with the help of discipleslike Paramahansa ....IT IS DEEP SHIT

India's glorious Hindu attitude towards women
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 10, 2016 11:27PM

(Caution: some of this may be very upsetting to read))

The religious hindu thinks women are evil temptresses drawing men away from God. There is always a feeling of guilt when they are engaging in intercourse and thus women are considered with contempt and disgust.

Tulsi claims she's Hindu.

She'd better be prepared to say something about this.

India teen gang-raped, shot, dumped in well

(Corboy: This savaging was perpetrated in West Delhi.)

An Indian teenager held captive for two weeks by a gang of men said in an interview broadcast Sunday that she was repeatedly raped before being shot twice and dumped in a well on the outskirts of New Delhi.

The victim, reportedly aged 14, was allegedly abducted on November 22 while walking to a market in western Delhi, in the latest case of sexual violence in the Indian capital.

Speaking of her ordeal to the NDTV news network, the teenager said she was held in a "dark room" where three attackers took turns to rape her over a two-week period.

"After a fortnight of repeated abuse, one night they said they will let me go. They put me in the car and drove to a store to buy alcohol and then parked the car near a well," the girl said in the interview.

"They told me they will let me go but as I took a few steps back, they fired two shots. The first bullet hit my bone. I didn't feel a thing, my body just went numb. But after the second one I fainted."

She woke shivering and wet inside the well where she said she had been left for dead.

"When I regained consciousness... I could see a bullet in my chest, so I just yanked it out," she said, showing a wound on her chest.

Nearby villagers pulled her out on December 6 after hearing her screams, before she was rushed to hospital.

Several men have been arrested over the attack, according to local media reports.

"I want the rapists to be hanged. No one should go through what I did," she said.

The fatal gang-rape of a student on a bus in Delhi in 2012 shone a global spotlight on frightening levels of violence against women.

It also led to major reform of India's rape laws including speeding up of trials and increasing penalties for offenders, but high numbers of assaults persist

Some comments

sio 24 minutes ago
0 ????

7 ????

There are two main issues the Indians have to deal with and get their priorities straight,they more worried about people eating beef than be concerned about their children being raped,about these women being raped,mostly are Dalits,the so called lowest of the low class who do not have political or financial power....(excerpted for brevity-Corboy)

?? 11 minutes ago

4 ????

Prime Minister Modi is a celibate so he is not very concerned with women. Did u see Dipa Mehta's movie fire?

The religious hindu thinks women are evil temptresses drawing men away from God. There is always a feeling of guilt when they are engaging in intercourse and thus women are considered with contempt and disgust. Such attitudes prevail in india and the world.These attitudes contribute to the demeaning of women in all cultures.But India gets first prize.These 3 demons should be hung by the neck until dead.

Bill 6 minutes ago

What they always seem to leave out is the real problem. The 'caste' of this girl might have been a lower caste and these men think they have the right to treat this person as they choose because of her status. Other people of India feel the same way and believe it isn't really a crime because of the person's status. I know this is hard to believe, but think of how gays were treated just 30 years ago,... when you found out they were gay and had been beaten, you said, well they deserved it; same thing here.

Dave 1 hour ago
3 ????

136 ????

you are a parent. you raise your daughter for 14 years into a woman with whatever qualities she is bestowed. She has matured and blossomed into a nice person that you are proud to say is your " little girl " She will always be your little girl. Then a group of three take her from you. For two weeks or whatever, she is noting but a hole to ejaculate in for three men without a conscious. You have no idea where she is. Is she hungry or cold. Is she afraid and crying.

She IS your little girl, suffering beyond belief. No human should be made to feel worthless and a cum bag. These men deserve not even a trial but to be run down like a lion would run down a Impala. take them down, and take them apart while they are still breathing so as to suffer their fate of death and know pain.

Frank 2 hours ago
4 ????

107 ????

Even though new laws give women a little more protection in India, there is still a long way to go before women even approach any kind of equality to men there. Even though I say women, the truth is that most of the victims are children, girls that are under 18 years of age. There are numerous factors involved.

India is still a very patriarchal society, just the act of going to police can get the woman assaulted by the police themselves. The all male lawyers and judges will treat the woman with great suspicion and in most cases try to blame the woman. Even if the man or men are found guilty, the woman will forever be stigmatized in her village or neighborhood and even by her own family as being "dirty". For this reason, the vast majority of rapes never get reported.

Also adding to the problem is the vast stratification of the caste system, where varna (color), and jati (birth), are ingrained into Indian society and have implications and undertones in these cases

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2016 11:28PM by corboy.

Date: January 13, 2016 04:40AM

Vegan Pets in the Cult of Chris Butler

Harry Hansen says: He eats almost any kind of fruit :)

I wrote about child abuse in my article, Voice of a Victim, and also touched upon the topic of animal abuse (excerpts below). Well, a brainwashed follower of Chris Butler has just commented on my article and these are his words verbatim: “Can’t believe your own ignorance while you talk about that of others…Dogs and Cats CAN be vegetarian if its maintained right..i agree just chucking human food at them is not going to work, but these days there is all sorts of Vegetarian petfood available. Some rare cases in cats and dogs occur where the animal even shuns meat on its own and will only eat non meat food often to the bafflement of their meat eating owners…” Dan – Auckland New Zealand

Dan from New Zealand was reacting to opinions like these two excerpts:

CRUELTY TO ANIMALS BY NOT KILLING ANIMALS

“…Throughout the entire Chris Butler cult, to this very day, every cult member forces a vegetarian diet onto their cats and dogs. This was true with me but luckily for my poor pets the cat was an outside cat, and while enjoying our constant supply of cheese, milk and curd for it, it was able to hunt and visit non cuckoo cult members for some meat…”

and

“Yes, the animal abuse was rampant in the cult. Every animal I knew that was raised by a cult member was raised vegetarian regardless of the animals actual dietary needs. Many animals died or had major health issues. One of our cats went into catastrophic organ failure and died the most painful death, with our family standing around chanting at it while it screamed in pain. I actually wanted to suffocate it, because that seemed more humane at the time than what we were doing. Other animals I knew about went blind, had hearing problems, teeth falling out, all sorts of problems. It was just really, really cruel...”

Let me be clear that I, Flash, know nothing about pet diet and was simply quoting my sources, one of whom has now come forward again to refute Dan from New Zealand. I am impressed by this rebuttal and offer it as proof that the only intelligent life in the cult of Chris Butler are those who have rejected Butler and his ridiculous teachings.

Flash

Article with rebuttal continues here:
[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Posted by: AC4711 ()
Date: January 13, 2016 06:57AM

I am so happy to see the forum still moving along. yes I concur about the vegetarian diet on the pets. how sad :( to love animals and not treat them like animals. remember they don't see animals as what they are animals, they only see a living soul in them. keep up the good work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.