Bow down to the king and the queen
Though they are so extremely mean
Don't be late with the king's meal
Or his wrath you will feel
Like some retarded medieval scene?!

Options: ReplyQuote
WAI LANA CHIPS - DISGUSTING NEW FLAVOR!
Date: August 03, 2015 03:06AM

I have friends who are in the Health Food industry and they said Wai Lana would always be at the health trade shows. They didn't know anything about her being involved in a cult, but she was known for her strangeness.

She just struck them as very odd and kinda scary, throwing out her insane forced smile, as seen in every yoga clip she has. Always trying to hustle them to stock and sell her products, but between her seeming very weird, and the fact that all her products have the worst ingredients, they passed and never have carried her products... I wonder if this will finally bring them around.

Chris Butler da kook
Date: August 03, 2015 03:11AM

Krishnachaitanya: Not too sure, but through the grapevine I understand my little brother Laks became Chris Butler's #1 guy and also his surfing guy. I heard Laks USED to tow Chris out in the waves with a jet ski?

But I also heard that these days, its more of a shut in situation, don't think he surfs. Kook.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: August 03, 2015 03:49AM

Maybe he's too old to surf now. He should be about 66 years old and getting stiff in the joints. No, I think he's just depressed. after all he has spent most of his life deceiving people. and what has he gotten from this? $$$
I always thought it was really funny that his duped flock thought his relationship with wai was non sexual. They are so desperate to have a proper image of the fraud.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: August 03, 2015 04:01AM

Interesting outlook on Narcissism and Paranoia

[www.youtube.com]

"Narcissist are often paranoid and even schizoid. The narcissist feels superior, unique and entitled; His time is invaluable and demands total obedience to his needs."

International Gita Conferance July 18, 2015
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 03, 2015 06:08AM

[www.google.com]

Click drop down menu for speakers. Among those listed - Tulsi Gabbard

Speakers

International Gita Conferance July 18, 2015

Hindu Temple and Community Center, 450 Persian Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

[www.pathtoanandam.org]

List of Speakers

The GOAL of the conference is to learn perennial teachings and practices of the Bhagavat Gita:

1) To find solution to every problem of your life in the modern time.
2) To enrich our lifewith eternal love, peace and abundance in all aspect of our living.
3) To connect with divinity within, function at higher conscious level and reach our full potential.
4) To connect the body, mind and soul for health, happiness, prosperity and enhanced family and social relationships.

The IGC is organized by Path to Anandam™, a non-profit organization that promotes application of the timeless wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita to a modern life style so people can live their life to the fullest and also achieve eternal peace and happiness, Sat Chit Ananda – the ultimate purpose of life. Renowned spiritual leaders and delegates from around the world will be participating in the conference who are engaged in disseminating the knowledge of the Gita.

Some of the confirmed speakers are M.M. Swami Shri (GyananandjiMaharaj (Founder of G.I.E.O. Gita), H.H. Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji(2) (President of Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, India), Guru Maa Geeteshwari (Spiritual Head of Geeta Ashram), Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati ( President of the Divine Shakti Foundation), Gururaj “Desh” Deshpande (Trustee of Deshpande Foundation), Philip Goldberg (Interfaith Minister & Author), Dr. Mihir Meghani (Co-Founder of Hindu American Foundation), Prasad Kaipa Ph.D. (Business Advisor & Leadership Coach), Gurmukh+Kaur+Khalsa+yogi+bhajan]
Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa
*(Co-founder and director of Golden Bridge Yoga), Robert Goldman, Ph.D. (Professor of Sanskrit. UC Berkeley), Bhai Sahib Satpal Singh (Ambassador of Sikh Religion), and Satya Kalra. (Conference Chairperson & Founder of Path to Anandam)

2)Chidanand Saraswatiji, or someone with that same name performed
funeral rites for Yogi Bhajan(see below)

[www.sikhnn.com]

Yogi Bhajan, now deceased was leader of the 3HO cult listed in the CEI archives.

[culteducation.com]

Many children in 3HO were and still are, sent away to a boarding school in India.

[culteducation.com]

A blog by and for former students India Kids

[indiakids.blogspot.com]

[www.google.com]

Another speaker on this list, Bhai Sahib Satpal Singh Khalsa, described as
"Ambassador Sikh Religion USA" was also part of Yogi Bhajan's group.

[bhaisahib.org]

His spiritual calling came when he met Pranth Rattan Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji, who had a great influence on his life. Yogiji was not only his celestial father but also his spiritual teacher and he appointed Bhai Sahib as the Assistant Protocol Officer for Sikh Dharma International. Bhai Sahib was responsible for arranging Yogiji’s meetings with world political and religious leaders. He also travelled with Yogiji as he taught throughout the world and worked with all of Yogi Bhajan’s organizations and business corporations such as Sikh Dharma International, 3HO, Sikh Net, Miri Piri Academy and Khalsa Council International.

[www.google.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2015 06:55AM by corboy.

Re: Chris Butler da kook
Date: August 03, 2015 06:29AM

Krishnachaitanya

True, I think about Chris and just think of a dude who has literally never lifted a finger for himself in well over 30 years. Of course he's a little stiff in the joints, he's never even worked out once I bet!
And I don't think the elliptical machine and selection of expensive zero impact exercise equipment in a sealed room protected by 3 insane layers of cult quarantine counts toward much in the real world, especially if Chris Butler mostly just glares at the equipment getting angry, trying to figure out how a "disciple" can do the hard part of the workout while Butler gets buffer.

The dude Chris Butler is a little thin on street smarts, muscle memory, vitamin D and testosterone is all I'm suggesting.

Re: International Gita Conferance July 18, 2015
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 03, 2015 07:02AM

So, to sum up, a number of the speakers at this Gita conference attended by Tulsi Gabbard have ties to a group well documented in the Cult Education Awareness Archives -- Yogi Bhajan's 3HO, aka "Sikh Dharma"

What is interesting is that the Granth Sahib, the sacred book of the Sikhs (genuine Sikhs, not Yogi Bhajan "sikhistics") seems to be discussed as distinct from the Bhagavad Gita.

[www.google.com]

This Gita conference was probably nice and inspirational.

But to this writer, it appears to be a slush of affiliations.

Guru Nanak, founder of the Sikhs sought to abolish caste distinctions.

The Bhagavad Gita justifies caste distinctions.

And it is interesting that like Butler's group, Yogi Bhajan's sikhistic group sends its children off to a boarding school in a foreign country.

Perhaps Tulsi Gabbard just didn't know the background of the 3 out of 6
religious figures who participated at the International Gita Conference.

Three of whom have ties of one sort or another to a fake sikhistic leader
who created a profitable empire, many of whom teach Kundalini Yoga.

And is listed in the CEI group information archives

[culteducation.com]

Associated Yogi Bhajan businesses

[culteducation.com]

Neow, back to Chris Butler and his empire.

And the children born into that madhouse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2015 07:20AM by corboy.

CORBOY
Date: August 03, 2015 07:34AM

Great info, wish I would have known, thats just down the road from me (Sunnyvale), try to intercept Tulsi ask her some questions for youtube!

Him-A-Liar toenail salt
Date: August 03, 2015 10:30AM

The people at the trade show thought Wai Lana seemed nice at first, but realized she was "...A bit off", to quote them.

Sorry the picture comes up so big

[ramavscultdocs.wordpress.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.