Date: July 15, 2015 05:32AM

Rama Das (slave name) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found this dense article.
>
> Halfway down, there are some absolutely insane
> quotes from Acharya Allan Tibby about a Vaishnava
> New World Order, sleeper cells of devotee villages
> around the entire world and a world takeover.
>
> Very hard to determine the origin of the quotes, I
> believe they were left on a message board
> somewhere.
>
> Great article in general
>
> [b-i-f.com]

Hi Rama,

I recently wrote about those insane ramblings in my blog article - Allan Tibby Cult Insider.
"Exposing another insider within the cult of Chris Butler, Allan Tibby aka Acharya das. (Allan Ernest TIBBY Allan E. Tibby)."
Some excerpts from my blog are below, but read parts 1 and 2 of my original article.

Down To Earth Kapolei Vip Preview
Janet Bishop, Linda and Allan Tibby, and Carol and Mike Gabbard
of course we have the Gabbards again right in the thick of it.
[archives.midweek.com]

"...and now for the very revealing rants of Allan Tibby, a man clearly exposing his lunacy just like his master, Chris Butler, did in the Leaked Cult Documents..."

My article has a part two here:

"Was Tulsi Gabbard also instructed by Allan Tibby on the subject of Homophobia as Tibby so boldly exposed himself in this document from about the time that Tulsi was in Baguio City? Tibby was repeating the anti-gay rhetoric of Chris Butler. Her father, Mike Gabbard, also took an anti-gay stand as did she. It is difficult to read Tibby’s bigoted words without imagining their effect on a young student."

Rama, you could draw a cartoon using Tibby's weird hand gesture. Perhaps he is illustrating some point in a homophobic rant.

Flash

Options: ReplyQuote
Newest video is up
Posted by: eigenerherr ()
Date: July 16, 2015 05:16AM

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know my latest video is up (https://youtu.be/zJj6OuVPvrQ). It's slightly longer than the previous one, but I had a lot to cover.

Cheers,

Lalita

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: limoa ()
Date: July 16, 2015 05:48AM

I haven't posted for a long time, but I’ve been keeping up. I’ve got to say that we all owe Flashlight_on_Roaches a great deal of thanks. He’s been an inspirational leader and obviously cares deeply for those that need the most help—the children who are growing up in or grew up in this group, including the brave ones who got out. If it wasn’t for Flashlight’s dedication and efforts, the noble mission of bringing down Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation would have been dead in its tracks. Can I get an amen?!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 16, 2015 08:12AM

Pitzootz!

Pitzutz - explosion, fantastic

Sababa!

sababa. in hebrew it mean, shibby, cool, great, no problem, all-right

Child Abuse: Exposing the Cult of Chris Butler
Date: July 16, 2015 09:11AM

eigenerherr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just letting you know my latest video is up
> (https://youtu.be/zJj6OuVPvrQ). It's slightly
> longer than the previous one, but I had a lot to
> cover.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lalita

A link to Lalita's latest video Child Abuse: Exposing the Cult of Chris Butler

Flash

Praise The Flash!
Date: July 16, 2015 11:46AM

Oh yes, Lord, I DO belIEVE! i can say AMEN to ya lord!

limoa, one HUGE AMEN!

Flash is a the reason. The reason for me being back, the reason for the Bevan Hurley articles.

Date: July 16, 2015 11:49AM

Science of Identity- making kids suffer one day at a time...

Lalita - You are correct- insanity is the word to use when talking about Chris Butler and the cult.
I am so very sorry you and the other children had to go thru all of this.
But you are right about other others needing to speak up. We are hoping more of the second generation will step forward and let the world know what has happened to them in this cult. If more of us speak out- we may just save the third generation.

George Ormond vs The Jerky Boys
Date: July 16, 2015 12:15PM

Patrick Bowler was instantly rewarded for his loyalty upon getting out of prison by being put at the head of Villa Getaways, 100% cult, 100% Bowler.

Bowlers 3 children, Kris, Jiva and Satya all work at Villa getaways, as do George Ormond and Nimai Van Den Boss, all are cult members as I assume everyone else at that company is.George and Nimai cult members from my home town, through my earliest memories.

I believe these articles show Bowler included on the "Team" page

George Ormond is his partner in cult.
I have known George my whole life, he worships and obeys Chris Butler and pushed four kids of his wife Jan into the cult,

All loyal members, all used to be my best friends but none have spoken to me since I first appeared on this board 9 years ago.

So I was VERY happy to discover some person or prankster was calling Villa Getaways and asking the tough questions, or at least struggling through them in a seemingly bizarre combination of the Jerky Boys, Woody Allen, a New Zealand accent and a nervousness similar to that of confronting one's abusers.

Quite entertaining, you will notice bizarre reactions from simple trigger words...

Initial call:

(this is the end of a longer conversation)

Caller follows up days later with a Patrick Bowler question:

Longer, less funny version of original call. Note the informative video descriptions:

Date: July 16, 2015 12:28PM

Villa Getaways Team: [www.villagetaways.com]

flash bowler articles, showing Bowler at Villa getaways: [flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]
[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

First youtube: Long version of entire first call: [www.youtube.com]

Shorter video, first call punchline: [www.youtube.com]

Second Phone call, asking about Bowler: [www.youtube.com]

note the caller says these were the only calls and communication with george, all e- mails were just asking him for the info on the villas, which never came.

George's belligerent attitude in the second call referring to the "crazy question"
is in reference to the simple general inquiry into cults in New Zealand.

The "website" is the youtube channel, videos and the connected google+ account of the caller.

Date: July 17, 2015 06:18AM

North/South america only, but an amazing documentary about cults, mostly in New Zealand. One cult leader also accepts foot baths! ha ha

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.