Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: July 11, 2015 10:06AM

great stuff, everybody.Thanks Flash, it sure helps having someone like yourself to work with, you are a bloody legend!

Vox I hear you loud and clear and great hearing from AC4711 above there, it's good to know "I'm not alone!"

Cheers to EVERYONE! A true collaborative effort.
Lalita is a great friend of mine, actually met first way back when I started here always kept linked up on facebook. Great that she is speaking out, we have all worked through so much, it helps knowing others.

Anyone else out there even slightly sympathetic look us up on facebook Rama Ranson is me

Options: ReplyQuote
Voice of a Victim
Date: July 11, 2015 10:19AM

Attempts are being made to limit our freedom of speech. Can you imagine the cult of a US Congresswoman violating our constitutional rights? Shame on you Tulsi Gabbard. Tell Jeannie Bishop that any further attempts to "take down" legitimate criticism of your guru Chris Butler will not work. The truth cannot be hidden. The letter below and many others have been suppressed on my blog. This will not stand.

Flash

Rama’s story relates to the strict orders from cult leader, Chris Butler, regarding the absolute avoidance of Doctors and Drugs. Like everything else about this fraudulent guru, there is a big helping of hypocrisy served up with each order. How does Chris Butler treat his own medical emergencies?

“To my disciples
December 29, 1987
…one week after Vaishnava dasi’s injury, her symptoms continued and they got worse on a particular night. At around 11 at night she was having bad symptoms in her head. I tried to get our driver to take us to the hospital emergency rooms. But when I inquired, I found out that the driver didn’t know where the hospital emergency room was in the sense that he had never actually driven there, even though it’s only 20 minutes from here. This was particularly astounding and upsetting to us because on three other occasions the driver had supposedly been standing by during situations where our health was deteriorating and we needed a driver standing by late at night in case we needed to go to the emergency room. So we had this driver standing by three nights or so, and the driver had never actually gone to the emergency room, even though there were a couple of months where he could have gone and driven to the emergency room and made sure he knew the route and so forth.
Nobody here tried to find out whether or not the driver had actually ever driven the route, even though this is a policy, that supposedly the driver is supposed to know the main places where we might go and that they will actually have driven the route beforehand… So to
make sure that we got there, I tried to get an ambulance. I called an ambulance, but I couldn’t get one here because they didn’t know this address -it was a new street in a new area, and the address or
directions to this house were not anywhere in the house, so I could not give the ambulance people any directions to get here. So finally it ended up that another person had driven to the hospital before, and so we got that person to drive with us…”

SOI Officially Validates Letters!
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 11, 2015 01:37PM

Flash ~

On the bright side, the fact that SOI is complaining about copyright violations on these documents just proves that they are authentic and the truth. SOI has just succeeded, by their own admission, in validating and owning their own garbage!

These were personal letters sent to followers and not published material. I don't think you can copyright that retrograde - decades later!
They technically are not "leaked documents" from the SOI organization but leaked personal letters that reveal insider philosophy and directives. They are important because they are things that the cult does not want new recruits from the Bhakti Yoga Shack and elsewhere knowing.

These were not documents published or gathered illegally (ala Watergate burglers), but personal letters which can not be claimed by the sender. This should be easily clarified with Wordpress.

So it is another victory for truth! SOI has officially owned these letters! Now NO ONE can ever accuse us of forging or making up things. This is time to celebrate!

And the timing of the complaint against Flash's blog ~ right after two powerful revelations from cult kids is also very revealing and incriminating.

All of this seems to me in my never humble laughing opinion!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2015 01:46PM by Vera City.

SOI Officially Validates Letters!
Date: July 11, 2015 02:06PM

And the timing of the complaint against Flash's blog ~ right after two powerful revelations from cult kids is also very revealing and incriminating.

All of this seems to me in my never humble laughing opinion!

Paging Sacha Baron Cohen and Bill Maher
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 11, 2015 09:44PM

For the artists in our midst:

Am flashing on this scene from Bruno

[www.youtube.com]

This friends is what that nice Yoga Shack party is really all about:

Which guests are selected for long term indoctrination that transforms
them from people into objects, furniture against which the Great Leader
lives out his fantasies.

More material to muse upon.

(Corboy note: I watched Bruno, and the fellows who played the Furniture People were grinning.

Also, unlike cult members, they were paid not only for their performance but
thanks to union representation will receive royalties, and actors on the
set of Bruno was fed by a caterer. We get lots of movie filming on
our town and I see caterer set ups whenever I saunter by.)

Very different from what one gets as follower of a tax exempt guru)

Toe nails.

[www.google.com]

And those of us greybeards who remember Rowan and Martin's Laugh - In:

Remember the character Tiny Tim playing "Tip toe through the tulips"..?

[www.google.com]

And Artie Johnson playing Wolfgang and saying "Verrrry interessstink".

Endless material for more satire!

Laugh-In

[www.webpan.com]

Yo! Bill Maher -- this needs your attention. Stat!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2015 09:50PM by corboy.

Date: July 12, 2015 03:49AM

Good one, Vera !!
As Vera states: “On the bright side, the fact that SOI is complaining about copyright violations on these documents just proves that they are authentic and the truth. SOI has just succeeded, by their own admission, in validating and owning their own garbage!

These were personal letters sent to followers and not published material. I don't think you can copyright that retrograde - decades later!
They technically are not "leaked documents" from the SOI organization but leaked personal letters that reveal insider philosophy and directives. They are important because they are things that the cult does not want new recruits from the Bhakti Yoga Shack and elsewhere knowing."
End quote.

Here, let us elucidate further:
"Copyright violation” charges being leveled is an admission that Butler and his Cult are claiming ownership, as Vera posted.
I think any person with half a brain will understand what this means.

SOI- Science of Identity- via the mad King Butler and transcribed by his ever faithful lap-dog “secretary” made sure these “documents” (personal letters) were sent all over the place- decades ago!
Really Butler, you now want to claim “ownership" for all the bullshit personal letters you mailed out to your slaves & victims, the world over?

You don’t want your future slaves at the Bhakti Yoga Shack to discover the TRUTH?

You don’t want people to know that Tulsi Gabbard is tied in with this secretive and destructive evil cult which was helped along the way with drug money and slave labor using children?

Not going to work anymore.
People are waking up.
Your insanity is showing, Butler.
Own it.
Claim it all you want.
Then EAT IT!

***Rama- another cartoon is in order! The mad King Butler with his ever present lapdog scribe at his feet and Tulsi fanning the....fumes....holding her torn and worn (like her MASTER) copy of the Bhagavad Gita---oh wait he may lay claim to that book as well. Don’t forget the bowl of toenails, in case that “secretary” and the “politician" get hungry.***

Who owns the rights to letters?
Date: July 12, 2015 06:11PM

Who owns the rights to letters?
Apparently it is the writer. Who knew? Thanks to a fairly recent ruling in favor of author J.D. Salinger (Salinger v. Random House, Inc., 811 F.2d 90 (2d Cir. 1987).)

The good news, besides Butler outing himself and validating the documents, is that they do not own the ideas, only the expression. So the content of the documents can be written about and revealed.

See A Writers’ Guide to Fair Use By Howard G. Zaharoff

from the article:
First, copyright protects expression, not ideas — anyone is free to use the ideas, concepts and facts in a work, provided they do not use the author’s original expression. Second, certain limits are built into the rights themselves: For example, the copyright owner controls public but not private displays and performances.

This is great because you can still reveal the content of the letters as long as you do not use the same words.

You can also show the letters privately to anyone you want. Anyone who wants to view a copy of the documents I hold can just private message me.

Fair use also means you can quote around 10% of the content without a problem.

This copyright complaint is just delicious because now it is sealed as truth. More proof for us. Love it! I used to worry that SOI would say they were fake documents just as they used to say about some of the AC Bhaktivedanta letters.

The Eye of Mordor is upon us! But we hold the Ring of Power, Knowledge, and Truth (in my ever, never humble opinion).

Here is another good article The Rights of Writers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2015 06:12PM by Vera City.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 14, 2015 06:55AM

This was written by another member seven years ago, in a discussion about
an entirely different situation.

The Anticult Date: July 28, 2008 01:35PM

Date: July 28, 2008 01:35PM

There are lots of so-called "Yoga" groups which are little more than front groups for cults. Its the best way to get people in. Yoga is trendy and to most people they think its like an exercise class.

They then start slipping people the Swami, when they are bent over in the Downward Dog...so to speak...

Hey, if I were an ambitious eastern based Guru in the west, the first thing I would do would be to open up a chain of Yoga Schools, or better yet, buy-out or take over local ones, preferably in high income areas. That is the golden harvest.

Date: July 14, 2015 12:38PM

Corboy- that would be the “golden screw” whilst in the Downward Dog position....so to speak...

Date: July 15, 2015 01:42AM

I just found this dense article.

Halfway down, there are some absolutely insane quotes from Acharya Allan Tibby about a Vaishnava New World Order, sleeper cells of devotee villages around the entire world and a world takeover.

Very hard to determine the origin of the quotes, I believe they were left on a message board somewhere.

Great article in general

[b-i-f.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.