Harry Hesh Goldstein Exposed
Date: April 09, 2015 11:41AM

Harry “Hesh” Goldstein aka Hanuman das
Born Harry Saul Goldstein

I keep uncovering more about Ti Leaf Productions because someone is trying very hard to “cover it up”. Here is another cult insider involved in the Ti Leaf Scandal and he even has an accounting background. Speaking of a cover up, Hesh pretends he is not tied to the cult of Butler but he is the same homophobic motor mouth as his spiritual master.

Flash

Read my complete and revealing report here:

[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Open Letter to Tulsi Gabbard Contributors
Date: April 11, 2015 09:34AM

Open Letter to Tulsi Gabbard Contributors

Before you whip out your check-book tonight and contribute to Tulsi Gabbard, consider this: Your name, address, occupation, and the amount of your contribution will become a matter of public record. You will be listed along side of many people who are strongly tied to a secretive cult run by Chris Butler, who coincidentally(?) is a Lanikai neighbor of Elizabeth Grossman.
“…Schatz, the senator from Hawaii, is co-hosting a fundraiser for the representative of Hawaii’s 2nd Congressional District next month. It’s scheduled for April 10 in Kailua at the beachfront Lanikai home of Elizabeth Grossman, who is also hosting the fundraiser. Federal Election Commission records show that an Elizabeth Rice Grossman with a Kailua address has given generously to Gabbard…”

[www.civilbeat.com]

People like myself are suspicious of anyone who contributes heavily to Tulsi because of past instances of cult manipulation of political campaigns. Your name will be tied to Chris Butler on the Web, and it is written in ink – not pencil. You may have nothing to hide, but will others judge you by the company you keep?

Consider that young people with no visible means of support have contributed $2,500 to $5,000 to Tulsi. Same for unemployed homemakers. Many are right wing and anti-gay. Money has allegedly been funneled to these people which is clearly illegal. The real money behind Tulsi is the millions controlled by megalomaniac Chris Butler. Don’t be part of the smoke screen.
More: [flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 11, 2015 11:00PM

And note that the same amount ($2,500) is contributed by nine persons and within just 3 days, right before end of the year.

[www.google.com]

Tulsi Gabbard gets married - again
Date: April 14, 2015 03:18AM

Tulsi got married- here is one of the videos of the ceremony--but this is the kicker-- I can see that there are many cultists present-- I spy Saradha Dasi, Hesh Goldstein’s daughter and Barry Lay- aka Avaduta Das and nearby is his wife Donna Lay- Krishna Tulsi Dasi-
and I think I saw Jeannie Bishop jumping up and down- Jamuna Dasi- if its not Jeannie then it her daughter Davavani!...Anyway--wow the gang was all there!

Wedding YouTube video on Tulsi Gabbard's Own channel

Press pause on the video and see who else you can recognize. Who is the rent-a-priest that helped perpetuate the fraud that any of these cult members are Hindu?
Post your answers here. I'll have much more to say later about the phony arranged marriage, but isn't it strange that Tulsi is going further out on a limb so dangerously close to collapse?

Flash

Harry Hesh Goldstein Continued
Date: April 14, 2015 03:40AM

Harry Hesh Goldstein – Chris Butler’s Loud Mouth Disciple

I’ve received some comments and anecdotes related to my recent post exposing Harry Hesh Goldstein. If there is nothing wrong in following guru Butler, why do people like Hesh try so hard to hide the fact? Here are some anonymous words from ex-followers:

Before Jeannie Bishop married Harry Hesh Goldstein, she had an affair with Janet Bishop’s husband John Bishop. Janet and John’s marriage was not arranged by Butler, and may not have been a legal one. They were both living at Koolau on Kauai working for Siddha at the time. Nature took its course. They lived at Koolau in the same tiny house once inhabited by Bill Penaroza, his wife, and first child Bhakti. Yup, Kainoa Penaroza is another son of Bill Penaroza. Janet was devastated by the affair, but not enough to leave the cult.

Read the rest about Hesh and follow the links here:

Ti Leaf Productions - Toby Tamayo
Date: April 14, 2015 09:08AM

Ramon ‘Toby’ Tamayo (Tapasya Das) sometimes spelled Tobee since he is a bee keeper

I keep coming back to Ti Leaf Productions because it is exposing the wrongdoing of guru Chris Butler and his inner circle, layer by layer. They have been attempting to cover their tracks since nearly being caught in the act in New Zealand. I’ll continue writing about the money laundering and drug smuggling, but I’ll first expose the last man on the official list of conspirators – Ramon Benito L TAMAYO.

Harry Hesh GOLDSTEIN
Sunil G KHEMANEY
David B MUNCIE
Richard V BELLORD
Ramon Benito L TAMAYO

I’ve posted about Toby Tamayo before on this message board. Just a reminder that he is Chris Butler’s man in the Philippines, the uncle of Eddie, and brother to Jeff. An article mentions his “Identity Institute”, which is actually the indoctrination camp for Science of Identity. Tulsi Gabbard stayed with “Uncle” Toby for two years and later married his nephew, Eddy.

Here is an interesting factoid from an attorney writing about his love for rising political star, Tulsi Gabbard...
Full story with more images and links:

Tulsi Gabbard Weds Fellow Cult Member
Date: April 15, 2015 09:12AM

Tulsi Gabbard Weds Fellow Cult Member

We are Hindus

We are from France

The phony wedding of Tulsi Gabbard was held last week. Where are the wedding photos from Tulsi’s first cult marriage to Eddy Tamayo? How about her sister Davan’s recent cult marriage?

HUSBAND #2 FOR TULSI GABBARD

Abhay Anthony (now calling himself Abraham Williams) was raised in the Butler Science of Identity Cult since birth by his parents, Tim and Anya Anthony. He spends his time doing unpaid Video work for SIF Cult leader Chris Butler. He is friends with Swarup Tibby, son of Allan Tibby – Philippines Money man and spokesperson for Ti Leaf and SIF Philippines.

His Mother, Anya F. Anthony, is on Tulsi Gabbard’s staff. She previously worked at - continued here: [flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: April 16, 2015 05:18AM

That is SO funny...

I cannot stop laughing at that
We are Hindus
We are from France

Thanks so much.

Date: April 16, 2015 08:51AM

CarlFig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is SO funny...
>
> I cannot stop laughing at that
> We are Hindus
> We are from France
>
> Thanks so much.

No offense to real Hindus. The joke is directed at this shallow masquerade.
Butler watched a lot of TV which might explain some of his idiotic theatrics.

Chris Butler says, just keep telling them you're Hindu.

Flash

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: April 16, 2015 08:52PM

Being one of the least spiritual people to post here, I am free to wonder if Abhay Anthony (now calling himself Abraham Williams) wishes he could have married somebody with better skin...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.