Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: March 27, 2015 05:09AM

Let me be clear regarding the source of the leaked documents. Batch 1 is from this message board in 2008 posts authored by Vera. This is what Vera wrote at the time: "What is clear is that someone is trying very hard to prevent these most secret documents from being posted on Rick Ross's website. These documents are the most damaging evidence against Chris Butler, aka, Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Prabhupad, aka the leader of the Science of Identity, a world-wide cult. They prove he is a cult leader. They show some of the historical structure and workings of the cult. They reveal some of the most crazy beliefs and practices. The most damaging documents, specifically on the personal care of the self-appointed messiah, and more photos are coming up. A great effort is being made to stop me from doing this here..."

I thanked Vera because of that perseverance and for alerting me to the possibility that other leaked documents might be found. Batch 2 and Batch 3 are documents that I alone located. Since I am not an ex-follower, I have no concerns about revealing the truth. If I locate more documents, they will be posted here for the benefit of all. Here is one example below of the selfishness and shocking profanity.

Flash

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jaggedguru ()
Date: March 27, 2015 09:01AM

its all about the money for Chris Butler and how to worship him with it.
Tulsi is marrying another cult member so they can keep close tabs on the cash.
her first husband who goes by the name of Keshav, a Filipino beta male was just a servant.
he was one of the most obedient ones to come out of the indoctrination camps from the Philippines.
its most likely the same with this current one.
about the schools in the Philippines, set up after the Ponomaloa folded.
the original was on the Tamayo estate in Baguio City, Philippines for the "bramhacharis" and the "bramhacharinis" were located in Cebu, Philippines.
after a while the Cebu one was not being run as well, so they secured a property adjacent to the one of the Tamayo's place.
(it closed down a few times, one time was the infamous incident where Siddha Das was implicated)
currently all are located in La Union, Philippines.

Posted by: govinda ()
Date: March 27, 2015 11:39AM

Wow!...Really crazy! Incredible that people can surrender their lives to someone so obviously flawed. It's one thing for an adult to fall into that trap, but it's really sad that Devotees can surrender their children and allow them to be raised in a brainwashing camp at an age before they have any reasoning capacity. It must be hard for them to form normal relationships for the rest of their lives, having not formed normal bonds with family and community. The threat of ostracism is very hard to overcome. Cults like Chris Butler, (or the Mormons, the KKK, or Scientologists) really have ruined a lot of people’s lives. What a shame. The Manchurian Candidate aspect to the Tulsi Gabbard's story is fascinating. She's the daughter of Mike Gabbard who faithfully promoted Chris Butler's anti-homosexual agenda was educated in the Philippine’s "brainwash camp" is marring Abraham Williams, a "cinematographer" (unemployed) associated with Sunset Studios who have no clients other than Chris Butler. His mother, Anya Anthony is the former secretary of Chris Butler, former corporate officer of Sunset Studios (producer of Chris Butler's video talks), and is now the Us Congresswoman's office manager. Anya's husband, Tim Anthony has worked at the Cult's health food store, Down to Earth for decades.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 28, 2015 07:04AM

Date: March 29, 2015 05:41AM

This thread (Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity) has had over 1,300 views within the last three days. Someone is reading, so please keep writing.

Flash

Spotlight on Wai Lana
Date: March 29, 2015 09:33AM

Spotlight on Wai Lana… or, should I say “Flashlight” since she prefers to keep everyone in the dark. You might recall that I have posted before regarding the Wai Lana Yoga Trust.

Since that posting, I’ve discovered more curious facts about that cult-run organization. Here is the 2013 Tax Form for Wai Lana Trust (which is public information for non-profits).

Does anyone find it hard to believe that Wai Lana produced $31 million dollars in gross receipts? Wai Lana made charitable grants to two organizations who are political supporters of Tulsi Gabbard.

Read the rest at Wai Lana Exposed Again

Flash

PS You may wonder why I am also posting to a WordPress Blog. It is for the advanced security features and the opportunity to rank very high in search results.

Date: March 30, 2015 03:42PM

Excellent job, as always, Flash! Thank you, for all your hard work in exposing this cult.
Butler’s stripes have not changed a bit in the last few decades.
He is still very much involved in controlling politics.
The videos of Dabcult which were on You Tube, showed that quite clearly before they were...removed!
Why doesn’t Tulsi step forward and speak the truth?
I am sure there are other ex-ers out there, who may still have the old letters and rants, the old tapes and lectures that Butler so assiduously would regurgitate over and over, similar to his many old tapes now seen on the internet.

Current cultists and prospective new slaves...err.. I mean... devotees:
Ask yourselves why there are no CURRENT lectures? Why are there no more live lectures? And more importantly why do you keep on submitting your hard earned money to support the recycling of old videos and lectures?
Wake up!
I ask that everyone take a few minutes to post the links to these last few pages to Civil Beat under the comments sections of the Tulsi article. People need to know the ugly truth behind this cult and to understand about the ties that bind Tulsi to this insidious group and which she is so very careful to hide.

Date: March 30, 2015 04:12PM

To All:

I have just finished watching the HBO documentary on Scientology- “Going Clear- Scientology and the Prison of Belief" that aired tonight. I can hear the "Scientific Sabers" being sharpened,in that distant-other SoCal "blue whale” now.

[gizmodo.com]
If you want to understand why the idea of Tulsi Gabbard,in Congress, one of Butler’s devotees, causes such consternation among the sane and the awakened, please, I urge you all to watch this documentary.

The similarities between Butler’s cult, Butler’s minions and Butler himself to L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige is frightening. It is as if, Butler- has all along been the L. Ron Hubbard “Wannabe”, an ersatz “Mini Me” if you will.
Here is a quote from the second wife of L.Ron Hubbard, Sara Northrup:

"The only good thing I got from Ron, was my baby."

"We moved to Elizabeth, New Jersey and he started writing "Dianetics”.
The book was conceived and he started working on it in 1950.
He said that, the only way to make any real money, was to have a religion.
That’s essentially what he was trying to do with “Dianetics”.
Get a religion where he could have an income, and the government
wouldn’t take it away from him, in the form of taxes."

"I felt that he was hoodwinking people, stealing from them. (The lectures that her husband gave all over the USA-where people paid up to $500 to attend)
We were surrounded by sycophants. He began to believe, that he was a
savior and a hero, that he really was this “god” figure.”

"He degenerated into a really paranoid, terrifying person.”

[youtu.be]

There are more startling similarities, that it boggles the mind.
Watch this documentary, before it too is removed. Money is power- a lesson Butler learned well- he got his “seat’ in Congress.

When a Guru Becomes Successful
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 30, 2015 11:12PM

When a Guru Becomes Successful - Insights From Social Psychology

(Quoted from above)

"He began to believe, that he was a savior and a hero,
that he really was this “god” figure.”

"He degenerated into a really paranoid, terrifying person.”

How could this happen?

Corboy recommends that readers learn about a couple of social psychology
experiments -- one, termed by Corboy, the Cookie Experiment.

Then, learn about the Stanford Prison Experiment

Here are some links, some quotations, and a bit of commentary by Corboy.

[psycnet.apa.org]

[www.google.com]

Washington Post

Keltner once had groups of three people sit before a bowl that contained five cookies, and each volunteer took one. That left two cookies. By mutual agreement, the volunteers always left the last cookie in the bowl. So who took the fourth cookie?

Invariably, Keltner found, the person in the group who had been randomly assigned to feel powerful rudely grabbed the fourth cookie.

"We videotaped how they ate," Keltner said, laughing. "The high-powered person ate with their mouth open, cookie crumbs falling all over their shirt."

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Harvard Business Review

[hbr.org]

consider the “cookie experiment” reported by the psychologists Dacher Keltner, Deborah H. Gruenfeld, and Cameron Anderson in 2003. In this study, teams of three students each were instructed to produce a short policy paper. Two members of each team were randomly assigned to write the paper. The third member evaluated it and determined how much the other two would be paid, in effect making them subordinates. About 30 minutes into the meeting, the experimenter brought in a plate of five cookies—a welcome break that was in fact the focus of the experiment. No one was expected to reach for the last cookie on the plate, and no one did. Basic manners dictate such restraint. But what of the fourth cookie—the extra one that could be taken without negotiation or an awkward moment? It turns out that a little taste of power has a substantial effect. The “bosses” not only tended to take the fourth cookie but also displayed signs of “disinhibited” eating, chewing with their mouths open and scattering crumbs widely.

It’s a cute little experiment, but it beautifully illustrates a finding consistent across many studies. When people—independent of personality—wield power, their ability to lord it over others causes them to
(1) become more focused on their own needs and wants;
(2) become less focused on others’ needs, wants, and actions; and
(3) act as if written and unwritten rules that others are expected to follow don’t apply to them.

To make matters worse, many bosses suffer a related form of power poisoning: They believe that they are aware of every important development in the organization (even when they are remarkably ignorant of key facts). This affliction is called “the fallacy of centrality”—the assumption that because one holds a central position, one automatically knows everything necessary to exercise effective leadership.

Corboy commentary:

Do note that in the experiment, persons were randomly assigned to
the leadership position. They did not volunteer.

Now, consider the guru situation.

*The person is not randomly assigned to be leader, but has sought
leadership.

*The leader has not only sought leadership but believes he or she
is God, speaks for God and or believes himself to possess a technology
that brings salvation.

* Has been leader for many years

* The leader is aware of and controls every feature of the organization.
(though as the leader ages, subordinates may take control)

* The leader has all the features listed above and selects followers based
on their submissiveness

*** The leader's organization is isolated behind a compound or in a remote
area, placing both leader and submissive followers away from outside
sources of information.

Social isolation has been recognized as a powerful risk factor for abuse
of power.

This was demonstrated in the Stanford Prison Simulation Experiment.

[www.prisonexp.org]

Date: March 31, 2015 08:38AM

I have a few curiosities from the 2004 tax form 990 of Wai Lana Yoga Trust before I turn my focus to the Science of Identity Foundation tax returns.

Wai Lana claimed 248 volunteers worked a total of 145,000 hours in 2004. Ex-devotees have called this “volunteer” work nothing short of slave labor. I’d venture a guess that most of these 248 volunteers were also involved in Mike Gabbard’s 2004 campaign for Congress. More on that in a moment.

read the entire post here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.