Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Verity-101 ()
Date: March 24, 2015 07:42AM

I though for sure Siddha would have chosen his stepson Sidhha das to be her new husband. But I guess he has other plans for Siddha das.

Abraham Williams- initially the name through me.
I suspect he may have had a name change. Abraham is such a stately name,it is so fit for any political aspiring husband.

Abraham has been known as Abhay Anthony, only child of Anya and Tim Anthony.Maybe Williams is Anya's maiden name.

Cinemetographer aren't they all!

The media story of the ring bearing surfer proposing on the waves of Hawaii, laughable as so unbelievable if you know what this cult is about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 24, 2015 07:45AM

Thank god some of us kept the letters.. This cult has always done so much outisde of the radar, proof is golden.

Date: March 24, 2015 10:44PM

Verity-101 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been sitting on the sidelines for too long.
> I would like to help with letting the truth be
> known.
>
> I remember seeing this pic from the first
> Ponomoloa school. Notice (Krsna Katha das and...

Welcome to the forum, Verity. Your attachment of the group photo did not work so here it is for everyone.

(Notice (Krsna Katha das and Devahuti das who were Siddha's first disciples in background) Other disciples teachers were ? priya dasi (used to be married to Siva das) and the other male disciple, forgot his name but he was married to Purusutama das first wife.
Pat Bishops Purusutama das (deceased) kids Narratoma, Radha and Baladev shown.
? priya dasi child now married to Devin Bull
Devavani daughter of Yamuna dasi
Satchi daughter, Nrsinga of Beharilal(deceased)
Bhakti, Jai and Nariyan Gabbard
Nimai and Kalindi from Noni family
Siva dasi 2 sons
Nitai Bishop
Bhakti and Kalindi Peneroza
Mohini Moore daughter of Jivan Moore

The youngest child shown would have been around 5 years of age- Narratama Bishop.)

Here is my posting about that photo:

Regards, Flash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2015 10:47PM by flashlight_on_roaches.

Date: March 25, 2015 12:44AM

Thanks Flash.

Leaked Cult Documents – Batch 1 of 3
Date: March 25, 2015 08:26AM

The promised hard evidence to expose Chris Butler and his puppets. This first batch of leaked documents have previously been posted on the Cult Education message board and are attributed to Vera. Thanks again, Vera. I've provided convenient links and now the images are all in own place. The next two batches have not been seen publicly before and will follow shortly.

Flash

Leaked-cult-documents-1-of-3

OPEN LETTER TO CIVIL BEAT AND RUI KANEYA
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 25, 2015 07:39PM

corboy wrote me this:
Am annoyed that Civil Beat made it seem adverse reports on Butler are dubious, merely because those reports are from internet sources and are anonymous. Hah. When people escape from ISIS and hide their identities when giving testimony, are they regarded as second rate sources? Eh?
Only material we could get on Scientology in early days came from anonymous sources -- anonymous because fearful of reprisals.

There is a long history in journalism to keep your sources secret and used to be protected by law. Many of us are offended by the dismissive way Rui Kaneya refer to the people who post on this forum and the decade of testimony presented. You imply that we lack legitimacy. Ex followers of Butler have very good reasons to be afraid of this cult. Least of all is the complete embarrassment for being fooled and of being foolish. Others are concerned about jobs and reputations. Some claim the theft of a computer, the taking down of their blogs and websites, cyber attacks, personal and legal harassment, and death threats. It’s better to stand on the sidelines and just be quiet.

But most painful of all is the fact that there are others who still have family members in the cult. They lose access to their kids and even parents if suspected of “blaspheming” their guru. Any criticism of Butler as being less than divine is a grave offense. Anyone who disobeys Chris Butler is also a grave offense.

Carter Reed (former wife of Rick Reed) spilled the beans regarding Butler’s influence in politics. Find that story. Followers were told she was a demon. She had to leave Hawaii. This is a very serious deal in the cult. It is not a matter of opinion. So consider well the postings by former members and people affected by this cult before you blow them off as bullshit internet chatter. The reason that most of us post on this Cult Education forum is precisely because it is a safe place to report anonymously.

THE Letter that Caused Many to Leave the Cult
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 25, 2015 09:09PM

The one document I would love to see, is the one blaming ALL of Butler's disciples for an injury that occurred to his wife (Wai Lana aka Vaishava dasi). Due to some shoddy construction done by a disciple (free labor) instead of a paid professional, a bar fell on his wife's head and caused an injury. Now WHO is really responsible here? The slave carpenter or the idiot guru who refused to spend a dime on a contractor and building permits?

This document is a hysterical rant from Butler about disciples not tithing enough, for neglecting the care of their spiritual master and his consort. He demands more money and services or else everyone was going to die a spiritual death for not complying. It went on about caring for your spiritual master on earth was as good as serving Krishna in Vrindavan. It really was a great example of Butler's megalomaniac delusions.

Since it was sent only to his initiated disciples around 1987- 1988, it will be hard to procure. But maybe it is still out there.

The questions surrounding Tulsi Gabbard have nothing to do with religious bigotry. She was just a kid when the above incident happened and she may be unaware of the incident. She was raised to please and serve this guru with the promise of spiritual bliss. She was raised to believe that Chris Butler is as good as God. She was also raised to conceal and protect her guru's identity and real teachings. This is not religion. Secrecy and subterfuge is a cult practice.

Bart Dame, liberal commentator and acquaintance of SIF founder Chris Butler before he refashioned himself as Jagad Guru, is especially worried about the intensity of allegiance to the sect.
“Tulsi had a very unusual upbringing in a very tight-knit network of people who shared an unusual perception of the outside world,” Dame said. “The fact [that Gabbard] feels it is important that she have someone who shares that secretive background instead of someone with professional qualifications indicates one way in which her affiliation with the cult is undercutting her ability to serve her constituents competently. She is elevating personal loyalty above professional competence."

Cronyism in Hawai‘i’s politics

Re: THE Letter that Caused Many to Leave the Cult
Date: March 25, 2015 11:02PM

Vera City Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The one document I would love to see, is the one
> blaming ALL of Butler's disciples for an injury
> that occurred to his wife (Wai Lana aka Vaishava
> dasi). Due to some shoddy construction done by a
> disciple (free labor) instead of a paid
> professional, a bar fell on his wife's head and
> caused an injury. Now WHO is really responsible
> here? The slave carpenter or the idiot guru who
> refused to spend a dime on a contractor and
> building permits?
>
> This document is a hysterical rant from Butler
> about disciples not tithing enough, for neglecting
> the care of their spiritual master and his
> consort. He demands more money and services or
> else everyone was going to die a spiritual death
> for not complying. It went on about caring for
> your spiritual master on earth was as good as
> serving Krishna in Vrindavan. It really was a
> great example of Butler's megalomaniac delusions.
>
> Since it was sent only to his initiated disciples
> around 1987- 1988, it will be hard to procure.
> But maybe it is still out there.
>

The letter you mention might be in the batches I intend to post later today. Here are a couple of mentions:

Butler's megalomaniac delusions come through loud and clear when reading this historical material.

Flash

Leaked Cult Documents - Batch 2 of 3
Date: March 26, 2015 04:02AM

Here is the promised second batch of leaked documents. To my knowledge, these have not been available on-line until now. Hopefully some members of this message board will provide background and commentary. Anyone investigating Chris Butler should gain new insight into his personality and motives. I made some notes while briefly skimming the documents. The descriptors that came to my mind were: Chris Butler is ---manipulative, deceptive, cruel, bullying, selfish, grandiose, vindictive, hot-headed, petulant, ignorant, paranoid, immature, profane, sexist, bigoted, delusional, irrational, idiotic, short-fused, argumentative, self-important, insulting, a child hater, miserly, dishonest, spoiled, abusive, arrogant, egotistical, starved for attention, dysfunctional, hypochondriac, sociopathic, repressed homosexual, attention deficit, obsessive and compulsive, impractical, territorial, control freak, poor listener, stubborn, dogmatic, cynical, undisciplined, narcissistic, angry, negative, moody, brooding, jealous, controlling, nit picking, crude, vulgar, uncultured, uneducated, brutal, sadistic, bitchy, sissy, impetuous, and indiscreet. Not exactly the character of a spiritual leader. I doubt that Tulsi, Kainoa, or Abraham have ever seen these letters but I'll bet their parents have.

Flash

Here is a sample below the link:

the rest of: Leaked Cult Documents - Batch 2 of 3

Leaked Cult Documents - Batch 3 of 3
Date: March 26, 2015 04:21AM

...and, the last of the three batches. In my rush to publish, I have not had the time to place the documents in order or to transcribe them for the readers and search engines. These documents were not found publicly on-line when I located them so this may be the only source on the Web.

Flash

the remainder of: Leaked Cult Documents - Batch 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.