(Heavy sarcasm)

Did Butler at least claim that this was the way Krishna frolicked
with the gopis?

If a topic is of no interest to a teacher, that teacher
will not bang on to students about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: January 09, 2015 05:23AM

Jaggedguru- “ What I remember from all the lectures of Butler, is how obsessed he was with gay sex.
I remember having serious doubts as to why a supposed enlightened being would be using the term "faggot" and "assholes".

I began having serious doubts as a student in the schools when he would describe in detail how gay sex was performed.” End quote.

I also wondered why this was being done! Is this what the students were learning? We then find out that some of the students began to engage in some type of this very behavior that had just been intricately described.
There were also cult members who actually agreed to pretend to be gay in order to spy for Butler. They were told to go to the gay clubs to gather “evidence”. This must have left some severe issues for these male devotees.
How is this in ANY way a spiritual path? You cannot see and hear these things and not come away unscathed!
Corboy- let us illuminate further on why Butler was so fixated on the gay issue for so many years.
So a short recap a summary, if you will, on the so-called “Guru of the World”:

He hates Gays
He hates Women
He hates children especially when they interfere in his sermons or when the children occupy so much time of his devotees, time that to him would be better served- well, serving HIM.
He is absolutely 100% involved in political campaigns and activities- he has his hidden agendas and his minions to serve him politically by having his devotees elected to the Senate and the Congress.

and the list goes on and on, ad nauseum.

That which you put your energy and attention on, will manifest in one form or another.

So, please tell me - where was Butler’s attention focused on?

Posted by: AC4711 ()
Date: January 09, 2015 05:41AM

Mr. Butler was SOOOOO obsessed with Gay sex it was incredible.
I remember one gathering when he left his Malibu beach house and walked down to his insane followers jumping and chanting on the beach... and he talked in the lecture about this guy who was sun bathing in a thong who was along the way to the group of his followers. He was very clear to mention that this guy was disgusting and was trying to make his butt all brown so his boyfriend could stick his dick up there... and look there were children, kids, infants at this gathering and looking back at it... I am pretty sure he is a closet gay.. .no wonder Wai Lana and him don't have kids... he is a closet gay man .... sad to see a person hate themselves so much... yes the gay stuff was prevalent all the time. Mr. Gabbard was a champion to the followers due to his strong stance on gay.

To be gay is to be out of the closet
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 09, 2015 08:31AM

To be gay is to be a self affirming homosexual who is "out of the closet."

Someone who is still closeted is, therefore, not gay

In the documentary Outrage on closeted and out of the
closet politicians, one man who left the closet
and went public told the interviewer that people who
stay closeted often justify it by rationalizing that it
proves they are tough, strong enough to live this double
life. They regard those who leave the closet as being
wimps.

There are varying degrees of being closeted.

* One lives and loves as a homosexual, is a discreet
ally of the out LGBT community, but has not yet gone
public and out of the closet oneself.

* One is homo or bisexual, acts on that orientation but hides
in a discreet and secretive group, knows one is homosexual
but pretends to be heterosexual. Many politicians are in this
predicament.

***The worst and most damaging closet case is the person
who not only pretends to the public that he or she is straight
but.

This sorry specimen exports his or her misery onto the GLBT
community. This preaches against, tirades against and legislates
against out and self affirming GLBT persons.

We can decide whether Butler has earned himself a slot
in any of the catgories cited above.

The non gay closet cases are the ones who behave in the manner
described above.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2015 02:08AM by corboy.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 10, 2015 11:49PM

From ISKCON to ASSKON?

Ass consciousness indeed! Many thanks to jaggedguru and AC4711 for your recent revealing posts about Butler's obsession with homosexual activities. I feel very fortunate that I drifted away from the cult before this infatuation took over. I feel sorry for the young students at the schools who had to endure this ridiculous indoctrination. Maybe he should change the name of his organization? Here are some suggestions:

Focusing Against Gays Consciousness = FAGCON?

Butler Understands The Truth Consciousness = BUTTCON?

Siddha Understands Krishna Consciousness = SUKCON?

Siddha Understands Krishna And Devotees In Krishna Consciousness = SUKADIKCON?

Sorry, Chris, but your incessant infatuation on this subject led me to this obscene type of humor...

Many thanks also to VoxVeritasDas for reminding us of the *Vote for Bush* episode. I do believe that his open support for, and obvious profiteering from, a diabolical and demonic governmental system is 100% proof that Chris Butler is a fraudulent guru, certainly not *g0d's representative,* a fake. Diabolical because of their use of propaganda and lies to proliferate incessant wars (i.e. *weapons of mass destruction* propaganda etc), mega bombing campaigns that caused the deaths of over a million human beings, and untold suffering for many more millions of human beings. These activities, in my opinion, are way worse sins, in g0d's eyes, than any amount of homosexual activities conceivable. That's my opinion anyway.

Posted by: jaggedguru ()
Date: January 30, 2015 09:50AM

yes Chris Butler is indeed obsessed with gay sex.
If anyone has a copy of the tape lectures, ones from the late 80's into the 90's that is all the evidence you will need to realize he is fixated on how the gays have sex.
there is no one else who has taught me so much about the gay sex practice than Jagad Guru.
its no wonder why the students in the Philippines were caught with their pants down.

Chris definitely puts the "butt" in Butler in more ways than one.

Posted by: chlew ()
Date: February 02, 2015 06:58PM

Hi, I'm researching the way cults change their members psychology in my EPQ, if anyone would feel comfortable answering 10 questions about their own/ someone they know's experience in a cult please fill out my survey: [www.surveymonkey.com]. There is no registration required its free and everyone will be able to remain 100% anonymous. This would be so helpful to my research, thank you!!!

Posted by: AC4711 ()
Date: February 03, 2015 05:41AM

well we shall see what comes of all of this.
is the guru still in charge? yes...
has he been exposed as a hoax? ... no
I am at a loss, these organized religions are but a pox on mankind.
All Religion is a mental disease, it is a sad sad world filled with this human made curse.
to quote the great mystic.

"Allot of people don't want to make their own decisions, they are too scared.
they would rather be told what to do"

there is no use in exposing this group of sad people, they are the same as every other organized religion. I might check in from time to time, yet I have come to a place at peace. time to check out. Good luck to you all

Posted by: jaggedguru ()
Date: February 03, 2015 09:30AM

Chris Butler, aka Sai, aka Siddhaswarupananda Goswami, aka Siddhaswarupananda Prabhupad, aka Siddha, aka Jagad Guru HAS and WILL continue to be exposed as a HOAX. a FRAUD.
ever since the first Let Us Reason Ministries called him out on his hateful speech and his bashing of Christians, that up to this day has had no intelligent response.
Except his minions that come out with name calling and character attacks, there has been no clear argument to refute all the facts presented in this forum or the ENTIRE internet.
if you google: Chis Butler Cult, Jagad Guru Cult, that will be more than enough evidence to deter people who are curious to want to follow the ways of this un-guru.

unless of course you are filled with the same hate for yourselves and other people who do not fit into your bigoted world view, then you will have friends.

the only ones left are the ones that are indoctrinating their kids into the same mistakes they made when they were kids themselves and have not had the strength or intelligence to be able to think for themselves, and the need to be called jerks, assholes, to feel good. which in itself is a sickness.

even the second generation kids are dropping their sanskrit names when they present themselves to the real world because instead of being branded as special, they have dug a hole for themselves that peg them as those weird people who worship a weird homophobic dude who doesnt even want to face the public, but holds the secrets to the universe.

the truth can never be silenced. be strong. your time will come

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 04, 2015 08:28PM

jaggedguru
Chris Butler, aka Sai, aka Siddhaswarupananda Goswami, aka Siddhaswarupananda Prabhupad, aka Siddha, aka Jagad Guru HAS and WILL continue to be exposed as a HOAX. a FRAUD.
...the truth can never be silenced. be strong. your time will come

I totally agree. He has already been exposed. But now that the truth has been out for many years, no one can expect that cult participants will suddenly walk out and thank the liberators. Don't expect Butler's followers to behave like the Winkie Guards after Dorothy melted the Wicked Witch of the West!

Hail Dorothy

One does not have to look very far to see many famous people and politicians get away with scandals and crimes through cover ups and media spin cycles. Scientology is still everywhere; Falun Gong is going strong; Islamofascist violence is spreading farther and wider; LGAT's are still raking in cash; Warren Jeffs still runs his cult from jail; and gurus are still everywhere.

No, exposed or not, the Butler cult is here to stay as long as people can be conned and preyed upon. As long as people do not understand how "mind control" really works or fail to develop critical thinking skills, there is not much hope for recovery, even when presented the truth. Surprisingly, I am not bitter or hopeless. There are still a few who secretly want to leave, a few more who will wake up, and still more who will escape the Butler trap. That's enough.

The most one can hope for is that the children of the cult will one day point out that the Emperor Has No Clothes...
The Emperor Has No Clothes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2015 08:33PM by Vera City.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.