Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 02, 2013 11:07PM

To discover one has not been viewed in love, but has been merely seen and used as one among many is one of the worst forms of betrayal.

Many can never face this at all.

Others may be able to do so if they become exhausted enough that they can no longer suppress awareness of evidence, or if they become old enough to worry about what will happen to their children if the children are exposed to the guru or grow up in the group.

What one feels one has dealt with may look different when one sees young children coming into the picture.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Soggydog1 ()
Date: September 03, 2013 05:36AM

I tried to post Flash's speculations following the TPM article about the threat to Tulsi (referenced above) in hopes the author might be prompted to do pursue further research. But, something went wrong with my attempt, and then the comments were closed. I haven't found a way to email the reporter, but continue to watch for potential investigative journalists. I keep thinking Rolling Stone, Mother Jones, Slate or Salon. Any other thoughts for chasing the juice in this pursuit?

Date: September 03, 2013 11:48AM

The cult always has trolls specifically looking for things like what you posted and go to great lengths to suppress the information and
get the comments section closed down.
They have had years- no decades- of practice...keep posting--don't give up. Try Everybody !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2013 11:49AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: September 04, 2013 11:27AM

Another powerful video exposing the hypocrisy of Tulsi Gabbard as the puppet of Butler in Congress,
and the obviously mentally ill A. Sherbow, along with a strong dose of "W.T.F." for the Sampradaya Sun for
a link to one of Butler's ad-nauseum propaganda pieces.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 04, 2013 11:39AM

Does anyone know if Tulsi Gabbard's brother, Bhakti, is still incarcerated?
Did Mike Gabbard ever help his son, or on the orders of their feckless
leader Butler, was Mike Gabbard told to stay away form his son?

[www.youtube.com]

For the journalists who are falling all over themselves trying to interview Tulsi Gabbard,
please do your due diligence and research this destructive cult and Tulsi Gabbard's associationn with the leader of this cult.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 04, 2013 06:28PM

VoxVeritasVita Das
Another powerful video exposing the hypocrisy of Tulsi Gabbard as the puppet of Butler in Congress,
and the obviously mentally ill A. Sherbow, along with a strong dose of "W.T.F." for the Sampradaya Sun for

SANPRADAYA SUN CONNECTS TULSI TO BUTLER CULT

Excellent video that connects the dots.
1) The good news is that the Sampradaya Sun has validated what we have been saying all along and connected Tulsi directly to Butler. jOURNALISTS should take note.
2) The Hare Krishna's like Tulsi because in their minds she legitimizes their fringe cult, even though her legacy is completely anti ISKCON.
3) Maybe most importantly, is the opportunity to dig into Sherbow's background and find evidence of damages done by the cult in which he grew up,
and perhaps the cause of his mental illness..... Or to find out if Sherbow is a Butler shill.

Posted by: privateye ()
Date: September 06, 2013 08:49AM

Can some one post the link to article in the Sampradaya Sun that connects Tulsi with Butler?

Date: September 06, 2013 10:49AM

The story behind Wai Lana.

[www.youtube.com]

This is a another front for a destructive cult and PBS should investigate.

Date: September 06, 2013 01:46PM

Here is the link to Sampradaya Sun Article:
SAMPRADAYA SUN ARTICLE

Vera City
VoxVeritasVita Das

SANPRADAYA SUN CONNECTS TULSI TO BUTLER CULT

Excellent video that connects the dots.
1) The good news is that the Sampradaya Sun has validated what we have been saying all along and connected Tulsi directly to Butler. jOURNALISTS should take note.
2) The Hare Krishna's like Tulsi because in their minds she legitimizes their fringe cult, even though her legacy is completely anti ISKCON.
3) Maybe most importantly, is the opportunity to dig into Sherbow's background and find evidence of damages done by the cult in which he grew up,
and perhaps the cause of his mental illness..... Or to find out if Sherbow is a Butler shill.

Date: September 06, 2013 02:48PM

VoxVeritasVita Das
Apparently many of the posts can be located and reposted to the RR forum thanks to Anticult.
Stick together and repost, one and all.
The cult must go down.

The Anticult
If you click through the different dates at the Internet Archive, most of the posts are saved there.

[web.archive.org]

Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity (to page 420)
[web.archive.org]

July 31 2013
[web.archive.org]

Let’s be pragmatic. Back up all your files and data.
Don't depend on gurus, leaders, website owners, or network administrators.
Take responsibility for your own efforts. That’s not cold, that’s just common sense.

It was Rick Ross's loss too. So it's not sensible to remain pissed off at him if you are...
The irony in all this is that Ross depended on others to save his data as much as we did on him...

I once lost five years of work due to a computer virus that wiped out my hard drive.
I learned the hard way to back up.
I also learned that having to redo the stuff made it better.

The data is still there. Go get it. Re-post it. Crisis over.

Hard? Yes. More work? Yes. Just do it.
There are no "saviors" out there to coddle and protect us.

I don't know how many of you saw CHRISKON, another anti-Butler site which was very good,
but they got sued and were forced to take the site down. It also served as a cautionary tale,
not to stop revealing the truth, but understand how to do it without getting shut down.
This was a great loss and a victory for Butler's cult.
So what's better? To be "right" or "indignant" at the lack of perfection on this forum,
or to live on to fight another day?

The concept of perfection is in the domain of gurus. I prefer life.
There is no perfect forum or moderator. Nor is there a perfect anti-cult activist.
But there is information...
... and freedom comes from getting access to the truth through many mediums.

Let's get busy retrieving the lost pages by taking screen shots or what ever else it takes.

The road is long and there is more work to be done.
Setting aside differences and focusing on the task at hand will bring victory.
Collectively we can inform the public about this dangerous cult better than individually.
Some are able to contribute more than others.
We don't all agree on everything,
but everyone is respected and valued.

I'll continue to stay here only if I have something useful to contribute.
[By the way, I have copied and saved this post to Word because it contains some important links.]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.