Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 14, 2013 07:36PM

VoxVeritasVita Das
...With thanks to a certain journalist for producing his diatribe against the current occupants of the WH, I was struck by the similarities between said occupants and the Butlers of Lanakai.

...We condemn in the strongest possible terms the Hawaiian media for refusing to investigate them, and for refusing to label them for what they truly are. There is no scenario known to man, whereby an insane meglomaniac and his wife could ignore laws, flaunt their position, and lord over the people, as these two are permitted, out of fear for their condemnation to a spiritual abyss.

... Even by the low standards of his Vedic predecessors, his narcissistic, contumacious arrogance is unequalled. Using Butler as the bar, Nero would have to be elevated to sainthood...

We have been witness to a congenital liar, failed regulations, intimidation, and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in religious leaders. He and his wife view their life at our expense as an entitlement - while his brainwashed followers/slaves go homeless, insane, hungry and unemployed. End quote.

SPOT ON VOX!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 15, 2013 11:34PM

I’ve been preoccupied with unrelated matters, but I must take the time to thank dabcult for his three recent videos. Dabcult has never been better in front of the camera as he draws the viewer into this heart-breaking story inside the Cult of Butler. The author, Shyam Dodge, deserves to have his story told many time over and I hope he and his loved ones are served by dabcult’s brave documentary. I predict a movie-deal some day.
If there is a way to provide a link on YouTube to Shyam’s book on Amazon, it might sell a few more copies:.
[www.amazon.com]

Thank you again, dabcult, for all that you have done and continue to do, to expose this destructive Cult.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 15, 2013 11:50PM

Thank you Flash
your encouragement is most appreciated ...as I enormously respect your skills of research

Here is my latest video ...Butler appear briefly

[www.youtube.com]

but it is more about Mr Rick Ross comments on Steve Hassam charging $2500 to $5,000 a day to help deprogram people
basically fleecing desperate famalies....and we have seen lots of them right here

Untill now I tought these 2 where working together

Date: August 16, 2013 07:03PM

For Your Information especially regarding exposing a certain political figure.
Times are changing. America is changing. Be mindful.

If you know history at all you will realize that J. Edgar Hoover, Senator Joe Mc Carthy will be celebrating in their graves....They wish they could have done the same.
Tell Congress: Amend "Anti-Protest Bill" to Ensure First Amendment Protections

Tell Congress: Amend "Anti-Protest Bill" to Ensure First Amendment Protections
Imagine an America in which the government can deny protest in any public space it deems fit. Where wearing a dissenting shirt around an elected official could be construed as a felony. Where First-Amendment protections become privileges subjectively doled out by the state. Sadly, that America is pretty much here.

Last year, Congress passed HR 347, a bill that limits Americans' ability to protest in public and on government grounds. Mainstream media didn't raise peep, but now there's finally some anger building. The bill, passed almost unanimously, makes it a federal offense punishable by up to ten years in prison to "knowingly" protest in the vicinity of the Secret Service--that is anywhere the Secret Service "is or will be temporarily visiting."

It also makes many public events impervious to lawful protest. Any "National Security Special Event" (NSSE) requires Secret Service protection. NSSE-designated events have proliferated since 9/11 to include Super Bowls, concerts, campaign events, and now any public event that Very Important People want protest-free.

Most dangerously, it criminalizes protest. Under the bill, "disorderly or disruptive conduct" or activities that "impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions" could warrant felony charges. What constitutes such "disruptive conduct" rests in the eye of the beholder--or the eye of Eric Holder. To put it plainly: the government can decide where and when free speech is allowed and severely prosecute any "disruptive" activity, while we're confined to "free speech zones." We can help fix it, however! Join our petition below to protect our speech rights!

PETITION TO CONGRESS: We treasure our first amendment rights of free speech and public assembly! HR 347 limits valid arenas of peaceful public protest, and broadens the government's ability to curtail civil liberties. We demand that Congress amend the bill to provide clearer language as to what constitutes "disruptions"; to allow for reasonable, peaceful protest at NSSEs and around Secret Service; and to ensure that no peaceful protest can ever be deemed a felony.

Date: August 16, 2013 07:54PM

Tellyoulies:
I have a question. There are a few exers who remember a time when Butler was upset with Katyayani for taking on disciples. He called her husband B.T. “envious”. Is this true or did he change his mind? From Shyam’s book it seems as though getting initiation from Katyayani was acceptable to Butler at some point. It seems reasonable to assume that B.T. came up with a big donation. (Like Butler paid off his own guru to be left alone.)
Also, Butler had a falling out with Sudama Vipra who was also considered a “pure devotee” by the group. Do you know why or what happened?

Date: August 16, 2013 10:55PM

All I know is that Katayani ...is at the moment calling BUTLER ...Srila Prabhupad
and that ....(Katayani was also initiated by AC BHAKTIVEDANTA ) ...shows where her allegiance is at the present
moment ...a leading dog of Butler

Date: August 17, 2013 05:13AM

[www.kitv.com]

(Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard received death threats from a man who also contacted the FBI to tell them about it. But in a bizarre twist, the person who made the threat also contacted the FBI to tell them about it. On August 2nd, Aniruddha Sherbow sent an email to the FBI and several media outlets describing how he plans to decapitate Gabbard. …)

("born into the same obscure Western-Hindu tradition as Tulsi, the Hare Krishna Movement, …”
Suggesting that this connection can be glossed-over simply as "Hinduism" is a tad of an oversimplification. Why is it not "politically correct" to ask what these people believe in? How are they different from the "obscure" Christian enclaves that are so well publicized? The media seems to reserve it's exhaustive background reporting only for Christian candidates.

I don't see why non-Christians are deemed immune to inquiry, while we dissect the politics of Rev. Wright and Romney's Mormonism.)

[www.hawaiireporter.com]

Where was the outrage when Tulsi Gabbard supporters (her fellow cult-members) threatened the life of Shyam Dodge? Why have the mainstream media failed to report the obvious cult story? Sherbow is known to have been born into a Hare Krishna cult, just like Tulsi Gabbard. Are the FBI “rocket surgeons” unable to investigate Tulsi Gabbards’s relationship to Chris Butler and the fact that she is prepared to kill and even die for her Guru? Sherbow may be mentally ill due to his cult-upbringing and shouldn’t that raise a few alarms?

Flash

Date: August 17, 2013 11:39PM

Very weird ...sick bastard

Shyam Dodge is a nobody in the eyes of the press

Tulsi is a a household name now in HAWAII ...its the fame game

poor Tulsi .....I feell sad for her ... You wonder why he chose her and not Mike Gabbard

sound like a twisted love affair as you see often in India or Pakistan or Afganistan

"I cannot get you to love me" ...so I kill you or trow acid in your face

Most be very frightening for TULSI that they do not know where he is ?

Whats is story of ANIRUDHA in the HARE KRISHNA ...anyone knows ?

Date: August 18, 2013 12:17PM

The main problem is that the people getting death threats from the Butler cult do not report these threats to the police.
I do not know if Shyam Dodge has done so or not, but I know of at least two people who have posted on this forum
did get threats, did not report them and left this site because of it.
If there was a police record, a lot more could be done. And the media would be more likely to pay attention.

In light of the new restrictions on protests, jounalists are much more cautious and fearful of lawsuits and jail,
with good reason.

The case of Sherbow is curious. He mirrored a lot of the same critism of Gabbard as this forum but spiced it up a bit
with his own sick obsession. On one hand he could be a sick, lone wolf that should be put away for his threats.
On the other hand, he could be a Butler shill created to instill sympathy for Tulsi in the media and discredit the truths
told here. In other words, I wonder if Sherbow is a creation of Butler's planted to cast doubt on all criticism of Tulsi.
It would not be the first time Butler played this sort of game....
Followers will do anything for the guru.

Date: August 18, 2013 01:26PM

Dennis Linis..........sent me this message in my inbox .....in response to a video on BUTLER and the GABBARD

Haribol Mr. Jolicoeur! :) You might get sued for all this cyber bullying you're doing and of course that's not cool :( I suggest you remove all these offensive videos to make your life happier :) Or else

That second time a receive a message like this in my inbox

SO IF YOU SEE THIS WHOEVER YOU ARE DENNIS LINIS .........GO FUCK YOURSELF
I WILL NEVER BE INTIMIDATED BY PUNK LIKE YOU

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.