Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: July 29, 2013 10:46AM

Chris Butler has allegedly manipulated elections involving at least five Cult candidates for Federal Office: Kathy Hoshijo, Bill Penaroza, Rick Reed, Mike Gabbard, and now Tulsi Gabbard. There were even more candidates for local offices. So, young Tulsi has benefitted from the experiences of her fellow cult members while Butler has gotten smarter about funneling money to his candidates. I’ve just uncovered some documents related to the funds funneled to the 1992 US Senate campaign of “Republican” Rick Reed. You might recall Reed is the one who attempted to frame the venerable Senator Inouye.

This new documentation could be a surprise to those involved because they probably thought their words and actions would remain hidden. I’m writing about this now because Richard Bellord, the Cuckold ex-husband of Wai Lana, was the person funneling the money to Rick Reed. Bellord is the real father of Chris Butler’s step-son and heir-apparent, Siddha Bellord, and probably has more to hide than just this one instance.

In 1992, Rick Reed and his wife, Jenn Reed, were accused of campaign finance violations in a formal complaint to the FEC. This serious complaint was filed by the Democratic Party of Hawaii. Jenn Reed, who was Rick Reed’s campaign manager, lied about the funds probably figuring that there was no way that Richard Bellord would ever be suspected. The FEC found no cause without knowing the whole story. Twenty-plus years later it is now possible to connect some dots. One such “dot” is that Reed used the address of 55 Kukui Street, which is also the address used by Tulsi Gabbard. I wonder if we will find more dots to connect in the campaign of Tulsi Gabbard to more scandal.

Take a look at this new evidence and download the PDF file of the FEC record if you care to. You can also watch the Rick Reed “travelogue”, Christmas in the Philippines, and decide yourself if anyone would make that video expecting a profit. I don’t know if legal charges are still a possibility (perjury, for example), but there is some satisfaction in exposing the money trail.

YouTube video of Rick Reed:
[www.youtube.com]

Flash

Jenn Reed

Rick Reed in 1992

PDF copy:
[docs.google.com]

[ilind.net]

[forum.culteducation.com]

[forum.culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 29, 2013 02:56PM

If I recall, 55 Kukui Street is/was the condo building that Mike and Carol Gabbard lived in at one time. Im sure theres a few condos there that are owned by Butler Cult members.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 30, 2013 07:08PM

To whom it may cocnern:

Zeuszor, who has identified himself publicly on this message board as Brian Birmingham, called me yesterday and admitted he still works with Steve Hassan.

Apparently he and Hassan are currently collaborating on an "intervention" case that has been in the "preparation" phase for about a year. For those that are not well-acquainted with Steve Hassan's intervention approach he often subjects families to months of so-called "preparation," which can be quite costly. Hassan's fees run from $250 to $500 hourly and his daily rate ranges from $2,500 to $5,000.

Families have complained that they have drained 401k accounts and taken out second mortgages to pay Hassan with little tangible results. Hassan does not publicly post his fee schedule and will not disclose his success rate regarding intervention work.

Steve Hassan routinely relies upon others to help and/or enable him. In this scenario others work with him as a "team." In this team approach the family pays additional fees and expenses to others involved with Hassan.

In my opinion Steve Hassan's approach is unethical. And I would not recommend either Hassan or his books to anyone for anything at any time.

Sorry to go off topic, but Zeuszor has taken up posting here lately and he did attempt to mislead people on this thread in a previous post stating that he no longer works with Hassan.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 30, 2013 07:44PM

That's just not true, Rick. I have not spoken with Steve since April, and have not even seen him in person in almost a year.

[Moderator note: Brian Birmingham (aka Zeuszor) in an unsolicited phone call yesterday said that he is currently working on an intervention case led by Steve Hassan.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 08:51PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 30, 2013 07:47PM

flashlight_on_roaches
Chris Butler has allegedly manipulated elections involving at least five Cult candidates for Federal Office: Kathy Hoshijo, Bill Penaroza, Rick Reed, Mike Gabbard, and now Tulsi Gabbard. There were even more candidates for local offices. So, young Tulsi has benefitted from the experiences of her fellow cult members while Butler has gotten smarter about funneling money to his candidates. I’ve just uncovered some documents related to the funds funneled to the 1992 US Senate campaign of “Republican” Rick Reed. You might recall Reed is the one who attempted to frame the venerable Senator Inouye.

Every single one of these donors were followers of Butler at the time.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 30, 2013 09:00PM

To whom it may concern:

There will be no more off topic posts regarding "Zeuszor" on this thread.

Zeuszor does not have pre-approved status. All of his posts are therefore moderated.

My purpose in posting about Zeuszor here was to make sure that members of the message board posting at this thread were not in any way being misled.

People have trolled and posed at this message board in a number of ways, often attempting to exploit and/or subvert threads.

Moderation has been done to hold such noise and interference to a minimum.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this issue.

Date: July 31, 2013 03:23AM

Vera City
flashlight_on_roaches

Every single one of these donors were followers of Butler at the time.

Thank you, Vera, for confirming that all Rick Reed’s listed contributors are also disciples of Chris Butler. My reason for posting that lost article was simply to prove that Richard Bellord was not just a businessman who loaned money to Reed for that Philippine video, but was also supporting Reed’s campaign. Jenn Reed and others misled the FEC in their investigation. If the FEC had uncovered the truth about the cult involvement in the video production and campaign contributions, the outcome might have been different and voters might have learned to distrust Butler’s puppet politicians. I am now working on another post related to Richard Bellord and the money trail linking him to his Jagad Guru, Chris Butler.

Flash

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: August 01, 2013 04:03AM

Vera City

Butler's cult and American politics have a lot in common; the pursuit of power and dominance.
They exist in the same energy field.

Well said, Vera ...

I'm sure that Tulsi's version of her reality is that she is NOT a member of any cult, and that she is engaging in politics to make the world a better place ... maybe pass some environmental laws etc... For example, when she volunteered to go and fight in Iraq, she probably really believed she is there to kill the BAD guys and protect the innocent ... however, others may perceive a totally different reality i.e. that she is merely a puppet of American corporations who want to gain control of another country's resources? ... that she is engaging in war to gain money and (in her case) power?

A hero or a villain?

Which reality is correct, the absolute truth?

One may have to delve into the mysteries of quantum mechanics to determine the nature of reality? ... hmmmm?

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: August 01, 2013 01:44PM

Just remember JG, they are taught that if they are serving their Guru's orders and making him happy, they can be doing absolutely anything and it wont matter.

Remember in the article where it said that the girls admitted they would commit murder for Butler?

Date: August 01, 2013 10:44PM

Until Tulsi Gabbard comes clean about who she really kowtows to, she must remain under severe scrutiny.
You will be judged on many levels by your actions not your words, and in this cult it is quite easy to discern who is the master here.
In the past all those in the inner circle have absolutely shown who they obey without reservation.
Their leader has said that if you engage In devotional service, then that action is a good and worthy one, and it won't matter what you are actually doing, because you are following orders, in this case a megalomaniac's orders.
It is brainwashing that is now in its 3rd generational journey to enslave more minds.
And for the record, Butler the misogynist was always able to conquer the women's minds quite easily, they were and remain his most rabid followers, not because they were weaker, but because by nature they are more forgiving and loyal.
Women in this cult were taught very early on that their place was and is subservient to that of the men.
With Butler, you completely surrender to his will or you are 100% out.
Big money bankrolled Tulsi's campaign, just follow the money trail.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.