Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: July 24, 2013 04:22PM

I also would like to add my caveat emptor regarding the suggestion posted by Zeuszor.
This cult is dangerous and the inner circle will still follow Butler's orders to stop anyone from exposing
the true agenda of this deluded group. Witness what Cara went thru. Those of us who know how
despicable they can be if their leader is threatened by exposure, understand the need to
safeguard our security, not out of fear but because we must continue to educate people about
the twisted belief system perpetrated by this group. It's not just the inner circle you should be wary of. There
still exists peripheral members, who, although living far away from Lanakai, will still follow orders.
Someone please get in touch with Assange, Anonymous or the DOJ!
Forget writing a book- this story needs a director and a screenwriter.
Flash is right, do not give anyone in the cult the opportunity to harm you. Their tentacles reach far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 24, 2013 09:35PM

With respect to this tentative project of mine: my object is neither to vilify nor to apologize for SOIF.

My idea is to merely write a history of the CB group, taking into account cultural context and the sociological perspective.

On a personal note: I have a buddy who is a second-gen SOIF kid. The things that my friend has told me, and the things that I have read on this thread, are about as much as I know about this group. I simply think that a book would be a good idea, and I certainly do not expect to profit from my idea for it.

If anyone is interested in helping me to this end, then please send me a pm. Otherwise, I'm not twisting anybody's arm here. I thank you all for your time.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 24, 2013 10:22PM

To whom it may concern:

There are people on this thread that are concerned about anonymity and confidentiality.

If you use the private messaging system at this board to communicate with another member of the message board and wish to maintain your anonymity and/or have concerns about confidentiality don't disclose any details about yourself and/or connections the group, which might tend to expose your identity and/or issues that you wish to remain confidential.

This thread has been quite active and is carefully watched by members of the Chris Butler group.

Anyone posting here should keep this in mind.

BTW -- Anyone that doesn't know much about Steve Hassan and his history should note the following disclaimer.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Also read the following article.

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Ross Institute does not recommend Steve Hassan regarding anything, for anyone at any time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2013 10:26PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 25, 2013 12:28PM

Thank you Mr. Ross.

I would like to reiterate what Vera says about the reach of the cult's tentacles. Having any, even remotely identifiable, information that the cult can use to piece together your identity can quite possibly lead to great harm. This is why those who are knowledgeable about the cult's workings in any way, know both the dangers of exposing them, as well as the equal imperativeness of doing so. This is why great care is taken by many to protect their identities. It can lead to not only harm to themselves but also family members and associates.

And as Vera has also mentioned, the peripheral members are just as dangerous, if not even more. They have less to lose following the orders of Butler, as it is harder to connect them to Butler directly or even with a degree of separation. I have personally seen members that I never would have been able to identify as members unless told so. This cult has mastered the art of deception, and Butler has a stranglehold on the art of brainwashing his disciples and students with fear and guilt.

Do not be careless or fool worthy in your trust.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2013 12:48PM by VitaminC.

Date: July 25, 2013 01:01PM

Thank you Mr. Ross, and thank you Vitamin C.
IMHO, the awful truth of this cult demands that we expose the danger that they represent, at all costs. Any written missive that does not do that is in fact an exercise in futility.
Butler has destroyed many families and in his quest to maintain his lavish lifestyle, he continues to do so. To have a stance of neutrality is to be part of the problem.

Date: July 25, 2013 01:03PM

Just Googling, please check your PM's.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 25, 2013 09:07PM

Yes, we are dealing with a dynasty that has money, power and has one member newly elected to Congress.

The backstory on the Butlers and Gabbards is grim. And unlike Butler, who can hide, Tulsi, as a an elected public official, faces something that a guru doesnt have to face -- scrutiny and accountability.

Tensions are high and yes, yes, those who use this message board have to safeguard their privacy at all costs.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 26, 2013 12:50AM

What I see is kind of like Gorenfeld's Bad Moon Rising, except that this one is about SOIF and the Gabards. Oh well, it's just an idea...

Date: July 26, 2013 07:34AM

JG - check your PM, thank you, much appreciated - V V D

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: July 26, 2013 08:31AM

VoxVeritasVita Das
Just Googling, please check your PM's.

OK ~ checked the private messages ... Been following all the drama around Tulsi and family ... The question remains is this cult family engaged in lofty politics to make the world a better and more peaceful place? ... or are they in it just for the big money and power? (for Chris Butler's lavish lifestyle and egocentric political maneuvering?)

Tulsi Gabbard now in a position with Homeland Security??? Well I may be misinformed, but there are rumors that Homeland Security is somewhat similar to Hitler's SS (Schutz-Staffel) and may be utilizing false flag terrorist attacks as the reason for their existence? ... And the motto of their grand-father spiritual master was SIMPLE LIVING! Ha!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.