Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: July 18, 2013 10:49AM

Here is my promised posting of my alternative view of Tusi Gabbards’s marriage to Eddy Tamayo. In the recent article in Vogue magazine, Tulsi mentioned new details about her mysterious marriage. She implied that she and Eddy were childhood sweethearts even though she was home schooled except for a brief attendance at the cult school in Baguio City where the boys and girls were strictly separated. Eddy was raised in the Philippines away from Tulsi, so why does Tulsi now claim that the two of them surfed together as well as being childhood chums? There is no surf in Baguio City and Eddy, as a Philippine national, would not be allowed residency in Hawaii.
[www.vogue.com]
Is there a clue in the fact that Eddy WAS a Philippine national but NOW resides in Hawaii after their marriage?

Chris Butler has a longstanding practice of forced marriages amongst his disciples. Flash back to 1970 and a young girl, coincidently named Tulsi, is quoted in the Honolulu newspaper saying she was ordered by Butler to marry one of the group. Was Tulsi Gabbard ordered by her guru, Chris Butler, to marry in service to Krishna just like the 1970’s Tulsi? You might say who cares what these people do in the name of their religion. But, what if Tulsi’s marriage was for the purpose of Eddy being given the right to reside in the US? That is called Immigration Marriage Fraud as Tulsi well knows since she sits on the Homeland Security Committee. Have Tulsi Gabbard and Eddy Tamayo broken a law that might send one or both of them to prison and result in Eddy being deported?

My alternative scenario has some basis in fact as you will read below while Tulsi’s version of her marriage and divorce are merely her own words unsupported by any evidence. Where, Tulsi, are the photos of you and Eddy surfing as children, playing as fellow students, of you getting married and on your honeymoon? Is there a huge scandal just below the surface and ready for discovery?

I ask that you read my research and decide for yourself if Tulsi Gabbard and Eddy Tamayo should be investigated for Immigration Marriage Fraud.

Flash

[forum.culteducation.com]

Absolute power over devotees…one man rules Haiku Krishnaites; The Honolulu Advertiser, July 28, 1970

Sai Young tells them what to do. "We don't ask why. We know that if Sai tells us to do something it is for our own good," I was told.
I asked what they'd do if Young told them to kill themselves for Krishna — with the promise of reincarnation.
"For sure we'd do it if Sai told us to," was the reply.
THE GIRLS SAID THEY'D sleep with anybody Young told them to, but expressed the certainty that he wouldn't give such instructions. They said they would kill anyone who tried to attack Young and said any devotee would do the same.
Tulsi said Young had told her to marry one of the group “in service to Krishna." She did.

Tulasi (Tulsi) Gabbard and Eddy Tamayo
Childhood sweethearts or Immigration Marriage Fraud?

Tulsi has recently been appointed to the House Homeland Security Committee and that got me thinking. I’ve been staring at the facts regarding her marriage and finally have made some sense of it. What kind of fraud does the Department of Homeland Security hate most? It’s Immigration marriage fraud.
I'd thought about reporting the fraud to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), but that might get swept under the carpet since she is now overseeing them
Why did Tulasi Gabbard marry Eduardo Sangco Tamayo, a Philippine national, sometime prior to 2001 and then divorce in 2006? Eduardo (Eddie) is the nephew of Chris Butler’s main man in the Philippines and Eddie’s father, “Jeff” is also a devotee. Both the uncle and father are reported to be wealthy by Philippine standards and large financial contributors to Butler. At the time of the marriage, it was nearly impossible for Filipinos to come to the USA. Yet, Eddie became a permanent resident and perhaps a US citizen as a result of his marriage to an American citizen and still remains in Hawaii after his divorce. It was puzzling to me why Tulsi and Eddie were never seen together and, until recently, I could not even find a single photo of them. They appear to be incompatible and that also signaled a marriage of convenience. It is equally suspicious that the divorce was kept a secret for five years until 2011 when Tulsi legally changed her name and announced her congressional campaign.
Why should anyone care? Marriage fraud is a huge problem and a very serious crime. Deportation is almost automatic, even many years after the fraud, with criminal penalties up to 10 years in Federal prison with a fine of up to $250,000. Philippine Nationals are high on the list of those committing this type of crime. Normally the government would need to prove a case of fraud, but not with Immigration. The burden of proof would require Tulsi and Eddie to produce documentation showing that their marriage was genuine with shared interests, finances, housing, sleeping arrangements, vacations, etc. They must produce photographs and receipts, plus be interviewed separately with their answers compared. They would even need to prove that their relationship was sexual - a big problem since cult members are forbidden to practice sex other than for procreation (and they had no children). No sex – no green card. In defending themselves, they’d probably address their shared membership in the Science of Identity and details about the Uncle’s “religious” school in the Philippines attended by Tulsi. Another concern is that Eddie is apparently a bit of a scofflaw ignoring his financial responsibilities, a big no-no for people granted permanent residence (see his fines in the document images).
It is alleged that there have been multiple cases of marriage fraud in the Butler cult and I’m doing more research - concentrating on marriages involving nationals from the Philippines, Poland, China, Australia, and New Zealand. It is possible that Butler’s own step-daughter, Satya Bellord, was in a marriage of convenience with Chinese national, Wei Wang. It is my belief that Chris Butler’s hold on his followers is so strong that they never question his orders. Tulsi was not destined for Congress when she married Eddie, another reason to hide the facts of her arranged marriage.

Alana Penaroza, Tulsi’s assistant, was recently married off to Kainoa (Rama) Penaroza. She is a Canadian. I wonder if her immigration is legitimate. Alana is a high school dropout and was “betrothed” within the cult a few times starting really really young.

I have listed many references and links below. Bigger politicians have been brought down with lesser allegations. It seems a real conflict for her to oversee Homeland Security having married a foreign national who obtained permanent residence as a result of the marriage.
The following material is for anyone serious about investigating.

Link to Rick Ross posting about Eddie’s father, “Jeff”:
[forum.culteducation.com]
Image copies of documents:

WHAT kind of fraud does the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) hate most? Marriage fraud. It even sends officers to check on the alien at home and talk to neighbors .
[www.facebook.com]
[asianjournalusa.com]
Does our immigration law require consummation of marriage to make a finding of bona fide marriage? If the parties are physically capable of consummating the marriage, the answer should be “YES”.
Marriage to an American citizen remains the most common path to U.S. residency and/or citizenship for foreign nationals, with more than 2.3 million foreign nationals gaining lawful permanent resident (LPR) status in this manner between 1998 and 2007.
If an alien obtains permanent residence by fraud, the Department of Homeland Security can move to revoke the status at any time by initiating removal proceedings alleging that the alien was inadmissible at entry due to the fraud.
Aggressively prosecute everyone involved in marriage fraud, from those involved in personal schemes to large-scale marriage fraud rings. Penalties should include jail time for those convicted.
[www.washingtonpost.com]
Lesbian congressional candidate in an arranged marriage; don’t ask don’t tell?
[matrimonialverification.com]
[www.blogforarizona.com]
[en.wikipedia.org]
[hoohiki1.courts.state.hi.us]
Tulsi’s divorce is case number 1DV061001490
[www.campaignmoney.com]
Tulsi Born April 12, 1981 (age 31)
Gabbard was married to Eduardo Tamayo and they divorced on June 5, 2006
[www.nolo.com]
marriage fraud to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1.866.DHS.2ICE (347.2423
The charge is punishable by up to 10 years in prison, a maximum fine of $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release.
[www.ice.gov]
check box Benefit/Marriage Fraud. The US Government even pays people who tip them off to marriage fraud.
[www.ourhonolulu.org]
On a Personal Note…
April 30th, 2011 by Tulsi Gabbard
I’ve recently resumed the use of my maiden name, Tulsi Gabbard. As you may know, my husband and I divorced a few years ago, shortly after I returned home from an 18-month long Iraq deployment with the Hawai'i Army National Guard. The deployment was very hard on my husband, and on our marriage. Sadly, Eddie and I became another statistic, another sad story, illustrating the stresses war places on military spouses and families. I had kept the Tamayo name in the hopes that we might still have a future together. However, recently I’ve come to fully realize that that’s not going to happen. Eddie and I are still friends, and I’m grateful the Tamayo family continues to welcome me as one of their own.
I will personally be paying for any costs incurred for reprinting City Council brochures, signs, business cards, etc. There will be no cost to the City or to Honolulu taxpayers. So if you get a letter or call from Tulsi Gabbard, or see me on the street, please say hello. It’s still me.
[www.indiadivine.org]
[the.honoluluadvertiser.com]
[www.voy.com]
Tulsi’s husband Eduardo has deep roots in
> > the Philippines and is the son of Philippine Army
> > Col. Antonio Tamayo Jr. and grandson of Philippine
> > Army General Antonio Tamayo.
Toby Tamayo is Eddies Uncle and has a legal name of Ramon Tamayo; Read about Toby’s and Jeff’s father, the late General Antonio Tamayo, who was a survivor of the Bataan Death March:
[services.inquirer.net]
[www.thefilipino.com]
Mike’s oldest daughter is State Representative Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo. Tulsi’s husband Eduardo is a Philippine national, son of Philippine Air Force Col. Antonio Tamayo Jr. and grandson of Philippine Air Force General Antonio Tamayo—a WWII veteran who survived the Bataan “Death March”. He is also the nephew of former Laoag City Mayor Ernesto Tamayo. Shortly after the terrorist attack of 9/11, Tulsi joined the Army National Guard. Tulsi has now volunteered to risk her life in Iraq with her fellow soldiers of Hawaii’s 29th Brigade. It was so sad that Tulsi’s family in the Philippines could not even get tourist visas to come see Tulsi before she leaves. This kind of anti-Filipino discrimination is heart-breaking. Yet it happens every day. Tulsi wants to help immigrants, since, although Caucasian, she is an “immigrant” herself, having been born on April 12, 1981 in American Samoa, an American possession like the Philippines was in the good old days before 1946. Tulsi vowed to work hard to have the Philippines added to the“visa waiver” list. Citizens of countries in this list are not required to have visas to visit the United States. Among the countries in the visa waiver list are Japan, South Korea, Australia, and most of Western Europe. She will also consider a bill proposed by this writer for an "X" visa, whereby beneficiaries of relative visa petitions who have been waiting for more than three years for their visas to become available can be allowed to enter the United States as nonimmigrants and wait for their visas to become available here, rather than abroad.They would be permitted to work or go to school during this waiting period. Their status would be similar to the V visa holders several years ago.
[www.ilocostimes.net]
The Gabbard family has friends in the Philippines who invited Tulsi to visit when she was still young. She liked what she saw in the Philippines and went to school for two years there.
Tulsi was once-upon-a time married to Alfredo (Typo? should be Eduardo) Tamayo of Laoag, Ilocos Norte, whose father Antonio Tamayo, Jr. is the son of the prominent Gen. Antonio Tamayo of EDSA fame. The general’s father is Angel Tamayo, this writer’s Ilocos Norte High School teacher in English and athletics. Tulsi stayed in the home of Toby Tamayo. Toby, who is in town, is the uncle of Tulsi’s ex-husband Alfredo.
ATTY. TIPON has a Master of Laws degree from Yale Law School and a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of the Philippines . He practices in Hawaii , specializing in immigration law and criminal defense.
[thefilipinochronicle.com]

[matrimonialverification.com]
[www.cis.org]
[www.asianjournal.com]
[answers.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stephen Shrader ()
Date: July 19, 2013 07:03AM

I posted a copy and link to this here: [post.craigslist.org].

I do wonder when a Hawaii-based investigative journalist will pursue this?

Date: July 19, 2013 09:46AM

Aloha Stephen:

It would be great if someone actually posts a link on Craigslist exposing Tulsi Gabbard. The link you have typed is not really a valid URL “(h t t p s://post.craigslist.org/k/zpHhOPzv4hGuyNzCli72yw/FEWbH?s=preview)” because there is no posting appearing on the Oahu Rants and Raves topic. Perhaps the link was copied before the post was actually entered. In any case, the Cult members will work together to have anything you post removed from Craigslist as they did so effectively during Tulsi’s campaign.
I suggest you post to Forums Hawaii, Topix, CivilBeat, Honolulu Weekly, and the Star Advertiser. Look for any article mentioning Tulsi or immigration and then comment there.

Welcome to this forum and good luck in getting the attention of an investigative journalist.

Flash

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 21, 2013 04:16AM

EXTRA great research Flash
When will the MEDIA focus on this cult ....is a mystery to me
The cult is getting away with lots and lots of scams
Please post some brief resume of this reseaech under my video
TULSI masquarade
Brainwashing is brainwashing and I am happy that Mr Ross
consider AL QUEIDA A CULT
[www.youtube.com]
My latest video ...talks about that
You should communicate seriously with the ROLLING STONE MAGASINE
and try to find someone that will understand the points of view of this forum
please keep on flash

Date: July 24, 2013 05:30AM

There is something very curious happening, or, I should say NOT happening. In my experience, the cult always pounces on any public negative comments concerning their media darling, Tulsi Gabbard, and the comments are removed.
A public posting was made on Craigslist Rants & Raves last Thursday and it is still on-line nearly a week later. The OP even stated here on Rick Ross that he had posted to Craigslist. Maybe her “watchers” just missed it, so here is the link:

[honolulu.craigslist.org]

It is relatively easy to kill a Craigslist post by flagging, so why does it remain there? Is it because Tulsi does not want to be implicated in suppressing free speech? Whatever the case, regulars here might experiment with other public postings and see what happens.

Flash

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 24, 2013 08:12AM

To whom may e concerned: I am thinking of writing a book about Chris Butler and SOIF.

As a long-time contributor to this message board, I have followed the development of this thread over some time and recently hit upon the idea of a book.

If any interested reader of/participant in this thread is willing and able to communicate with me concerning this tentative project, then please pm me. Thank you.

Date: July 24, 2013 08:17AM

To whom may be concerned: for the record, I no longer work for Steve Hassan or Freedom of Mind. My tentative book idea is purely "my own thing", and I am working with, nor being paid by, anybody at all on that project. Any help would be welcomed and appreciated. Like I said earlier, please pm me if you are interested.

[Moderator note; Zeuszor, who has disclosed publicly on this message board that his name is Brian Birmingham, later called me and admitted that does still work with Steve Hassan.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 06:52PM by rrmoderator.

Date: July 24, 2013 09:58AM

zeuszor
To whom may e concerned: I am thinking of writing a book about Chris Butler and SOIF.

As a long-time contributor to this message board, I have followed the development of this thread over some time and recently hit upon the idea of a book.

If any interested reader of/participant in this thread is willing and able to communicate with me concerning this tentative project, then please pm me. Thank you.

If anyone here has an interest in contacting zeuszor, I suggest you first do your homework. Although he has a very long history of contributions to the Rick Ross Forums, zeuszor used to post here as an apologist for a Christian cult leader. I’ve discovered zeuszor’ s real name and email address through public information and I would be hesitant to share any confidential information with someone who might be careless with privacy. He has also revealed his true identity on this message board, which is not a good idea. Rick Ross might answer inquiries about zeuszor if anyone cares to ask.

I don’t want to discourage anyone from writing about Chris Butler. Just keep confidential information safe until you are ready for it to be exposed. And, don’t ever give anyone in the CB cult the opportunity to harm you.

Flash

Date: July 24, 2013 10:12AM

flashlight_on_roaches
zeuszor

If anyone here has an interest in contacting zeuszor, I suggest you first do your homework. Although he has a very long history of contributions to the Rick Ross Forums, zeuszor used to post here as an apologist for a Christian cult leader.

The first time that I ever posted to this message board, I myself was involved in a cult and was acting as an apologist for its leader. That's true. But then I left and turned against that very same group. That was a long time ago. If you had done YOUR homework, then you'd know that. Thank you.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: July 24, 2013 02:38PM

I suppose the right thing to do here is to at least warn people that in the past Zeuszor has not been at all protective of his sources. If you want to read through the (long) Jesus Christian thread, you can read about the dossier he has formatted in the past, which he sent to news outlets etc without the permission of the people from whom he collected the information. This dossier apparently included private information about the groups critics as well as the groups members. ( For example, one critic had been a prostitute at one point; apparently this info was included in the dossier sent to the news outlets, as well as names etc.)

Maybe this current offer is genuine. Zueszor may have had a change of heart regarding peoples right to privacy. And there may be some people who really don't care if their own info is out there, and this might be a good choice for them.
Just felt the right thing to do was to at least allow people to make a choice knowing more of the facts , as Flash suggests.
As in most things, Caveat emptor.
It sounds like a book would be interesting to read though..
( By the way, re the Christian group, Zeuszor left that group a long time ago, and has pretty much devoted himself to anti cult activism since. In fact he has worked for Steve Hassan as a researcher from time to time.)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2013 03:03PM by yasmin.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.