Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 04, 2013 11:10AM

Paging Matt Taibbi, the political journalist who writes for Rolling Stone.

Get on this, brother.

The Republic needs help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 05, 2013 03:53AM

California Sikh Republican to Hawaii Hindu Democrat: Stop Emailing Me for Money
Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 Hawaii Reporter.com

Harmeet Kaur Dhillon, the Chair of the San Francisco Republican Party and Vice-Chair of the California Republican Party, wrote the following post about Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard's many political contribution solicitations sent to her:

From Facebook:
Sunday near San Francisco
I have so many "friends" emailing me today, this being a filing deadline for fundraising benchmarks for candidates running for office.
Somehow Tulsi Gabbard became my "friend" because she and her team are emailing me incessantly.
Here is a clue my dear -- I appreciate that you may think that because you are a Hawaiian Hindu Democrat (although not South Asian by descent in any way, shape or form) somehow I, a Sikh Republican from California, will feel compelled to overcome multiple barriers to give money to you, it ain't gonna happen.
Please stop spamming me and whoever gave her my name from their Indian American mailing list of some sort, may you come back in your next life as a dung beetle.

Looks like we may have hope yet of exposing her. We may just have found a new sympathiser.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 05, 2013 11:29AM

Please stop spamming me and whoever gave her my name from their Indian American mailing list of some sort, may you come back in your next life as a dung beetle.

Harmeet Kaur Dhillon writes with a pungent elegance rare in American political life.

Pictures of dung beetles. One can see them on film, too.

They fight over s**t.

[www.google.com]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 05, 2013 04:06PM

Thank you vitamin C ...finally an important ..very good looking politician is putting her foot down ...
I had no idea that TULSI was already hard at work spamming all kind of INDIAN organisations ...there are about 3 million HINDU in America and many are millionaires and Billionares .....as Vera said the father made money bashing gays ...and she is using "I AM A HINDU " Please help me ...
Maybee she as not found out as yet that it was her SIKH body guards that kill MRS Gandhi ....
The USA needs a few more people like MRS DHILLON ...that can see trought TULSI bullsit "I AM A HINDU" and have you notice how she use the name of MAhatma Gandhi at all possible opportunities...what a scam
My next video is in the honor of MRS DHILLON.

And thank you Corboy to have reminded me about a few things
Mahalo

Date: July 05, 2013 11:05PM

[www.youtube.com]

This is my latest video
TULSI GABBARD ...the Vogue interview ...lies and deceits

Date: July 06, 2013 01:14AM

My new video
[www.youtube.com]

Yes I screw up good this time . on the GURU G line up ....and went way off .....not knowing really all the rules

hopefully after consideration I will be reinstated

Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: July 06, 2013 06:39AM

Great Artical on Scientology and Cults today
[perezhilton.com]

the cult n(Scientology) is different but the same things seem to happen in cults...

the quote from Jamie DeWolf the great grandson of L Ron Hubbard... in this artical

""I’ve met people who’ve had 20 years of their lives utterly destroyed by this cult. They have relatives they can’t speak to any more, lost their kids, lost their house. It's become very serious to me. For me to even speak out on my own genetic legacy and to be aware that I could absolutely threatened and hunted for that, that really emboldened me. I'm not gonna die with these secrets and they should be exposed."

Also great Vid Dab Cult !!

tell you lies -

Date: July 06, 2013 11:39PM

[www.youtube.com]

New video on How Mike Gabbard scam the Mormon church of $600,000

BUTLER'S GEISHA
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 07, 2013 12:24AM

dabcult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63EddY4OK-o
This is my latest video TULSI GABBARD ...the Vogue interview ...lies and deceits

BUTLER'S GEISHA

Excellent choice of music for the video. “…We are lost in this masquerade…” I would say that Tulsi Gabbard is trapped in a mirror, the narcissistic mirror of her guru Butler. Like Shyam, she has been groomed all her life for a role. It is not so easy to step out of this mirror. While she may be aware that she stands behind the glass covered with silvery deceptions, she probably thinks she can pass some good laws in spite of it all.

Unlike Shyam, she has not had the traumatic experience that shocked him into reality, as did the death of his father. Also unlike Shyam, she does not have any memories of years free from the cult upon which to draw support. In spite of that Shyam still suffers indignities and pain imposed by the cult; emotional pain and alleged death threats.

How can one possibly expect Tulsi to break from the mirror and reveal the truth when she has grown up all her life behind glass walls of deception? What support does she have outside of the cult? Her drug addicted, criminal brother? Strangers on an anonymous forum? When she has been raised to believe that her guru is as good as g0d and the people in the world are pitiful sheep or demons? It would take an extraordinary person to sacrifice everything to expose Butler in her circumstances.

Shyam was lucky in that "the light came through the cracks" of searing loss and pain, (paraphrasing Leonard Cohen).

I just finished watching MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA and Tulsi Gabbard came to mind. This is a story of a young woman groomed to be a geisha for the profit of others. She is given a good life with benefits and a certain power, but she is still trapped in a repressive system. Chiyo manages to be the best she can be within this structure, and rises to the top. Nonetheless, she is never really free.

Perhaps Tulsi believes she can benefit the world in her position, performing a service for others that is also pleasing to her “sponsor” Butler. “…Are we really happy with this lonely game we play?... Looking for the right words to say…” How ironic. The philosophy that Tulsi was stewed in is the antithesis of Democracy. She will no doubt argue that this country was built upon freedom of religion. True enough, but we also expect our leaders to be honest. We expect our leaders to represent our best interests, not those of a deluded cult leader. We expect modern leaders to be free from ancient guru systems and archaic religions that inhibit freedom of mind, body, and spirit.

I question Tulsi’s ability to lead while she is deceptive about her background and influences. Why is it so difficult to be open about the cult in which she grew up? Why all the secrecy? Well, we know the answers on this forum. We also know how difficult it is to break free. “…Searching but not finding understanding anyway, we are lost in this masquerade…” While she may not be Butler’s whore, she certainly looks like his geisha. IMHO.

The song THE MASQUERADE was written by Leon Russell, but the Carpenter’s version is brilliant, especially in light of Karen Carpenter’s lonely struggle with anorexia and feeling trapped by her own fame. Great choice dabcult.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 07, 2013 12:44AM

dabcult's new video ~ MIKE GABBARD SCAM

Geeeezzzz... Paula Deen loses her job over her past comments after apologizing and Tulsi gets away with it!?
Amazing what the right PR can do...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.