Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 29, 2013 02:50PM

dabcult

here my new video on BHAKTI

its call Mike Gabbard son "Bhakti in jail again "Tulsi Gabbard brother ..........
help me out if the link is not correct ..and please email it to all media availble to you

I hear from a friend that the mother of BHAKTI said .......LEAVE HIM IN JAIL .....
I want to get some help for Bhakti ......
This is so sad ........a 42 years old that look 55 and is fill with low low low dark energies
Here is the link MIKE GABBARD SON "BHAKTI" IN JAIL

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 29, 2013 02:58PM

So What do you think Vera ..of what I said here on this video ?

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 29, 2013 03:40PM

dabcult
So What do you think Vera ..of what I said here on this video ?
It is remarkable that you made the effort to visit him in jail. You are reporting the truth and giving your views. I think he should read Shyam Dodge's book. You bring up a good point that for years the family has had to keep Butler and the extent of their involvement in the cult a secret. This alone can be crazy making. To grow up in a cult that does not believe in psychology and holds to the view that one should "not lament for the living or the dead" is a total mind fuck.

I'd like to see his childhood buddies start to come out of the woodwork and fearlessly condemn the guru system openly and provide Bhakti with a forum to express freely. But there is a natural tendency to be loyal to ones family and not want to cause them harm with your own bad behavior regardless of the cause. So he may throw himself on the sword rather than implicate his family.

He may not take too kindly to your exposing him so publicly. Will he meet with you again?

Date: May 29, 2013 03:44PM

VERITAS and Just Me and others I am putting your comments under my video ...I am limited by the number of words ...so sorry if I cut or add a few words

And Just Me ....I am very touch that my little video may have contributed to your deprogrammation ......KEEP BELEIVING IN .............................YOU ....love peace and the BIG GREAT LIGHT in your heart

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: May 29, 2013 06:33PM

Hi All,
Re Bhakti; if you are willing to go back to see him again Dabcult, perhaps you could bring him some little things to make his life in jail easier?
Corboy might have some good suggestions here. It seems like candy bars and coins for the lockers might be a good idea perhaps?
Does anyone else know some affordable things that would be good to have in a care package?
Or is there a jail address that we could send things to?
Veritas,re your comment, I think that some ex members, whether born in the group or just having spent many years as an adult there, do go through a period of anger and resentment after they leave. I think it is often part of the grieving/adjusting process. People do process things in many ways, but I think many work through it in time. Some people though really do need help, counseling, and a lot of emotional support to get through that sort of thing.
Much harder if they don't get any help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2013 06:38PM by yasmin.

Posted by: just_me ()
Date: May 29, 2013 07:28PM

Dabcult
And Just Me ....I am very touch that my little video may have contributed to your deprogrammation
Your video was the main trigger for my deprogramming. Additionally, your recomendation regarding the real sages have helped fill the gap that was left in me after eradicating "the blue Krishna phenomenon".

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:19PM

About jail, do some checking.

It all depends on conditions in a particular jail.

Decades ago, a friend of mine had a buddy who wound up in our very rough local jail.

X offered to put money in Y's jail commissary account. Y begged him not to. Nothing is confidential in jail, and being known to have commissary money would have left Y vulnerable to extortion.

You might see if the local public defender's office can give any advice.

Bringing candy probably isnt permitted. Any books have to be new from the publisher and still in wrapping.

Check on ALL policies before bringing gifts or reading material.

Dress respectably and behave respectfully towards all.

Get advice from an attorney before contacting bail bond agencies. You have no idea if he might panic and run and hide if on the outside. Then you'd be stuck with the bail.

He may be safer inside, for now, though its emotionally stomach churning to think of, especially since you were in that jail, and most Americans rightfully consider jail to be hellish.

Being loose on the streets can be worse. Jail provides a bit of structure, sorry though it is.

Date: May 30, 2013 02:23AM

Corboy, you are correct. Each jail has their own set of rules and regulations for the inmates.
The jail web site for Bhakti's location indicates that there are ways to help, but if the other inmates find out that he has commissary money, he does risk being extorted. You cannot bring anything in from the outside - no such thing as a care package. Also be wary of sending personal information such as contact info, addresses etc etc to Bhakti due to other inmates obtaining that information. In a strange ironic way, if the other inmates feel he has nothing to offer, he will be left alone...kind of like Butler and his Numbnutz Gang. Also keep in mind, especially with your personal contact information, that his sister is part of the Marshall's department, as such she does have access to the Security files of inmates regardless of where they are being housed. And of course no eyebrows would be raised if Bhakti's other sister a US congresswoman would inquire as to who has contacted her brother under the guise of being a concerned loving "sister" when in fact she is just gathering more intel for the cult.
There are ways to help Bhakti, I feel he does need as much assistance as possible but be very aware of those shadows behind him and the long tentacles of the cult he is tied to.
Dabcult, it is true that the only thing that could banish Bhakti's darkness and restore his humanity and sanity, is Light and Truth. How can we help him achieve this?
To other cult outcasts, do not think there is any hope for you. You have been lied to and used, yes, but there is always a way to reach that Light within you.
Reach out to those of us here. You can get out of that mess.

Date: May 30, 2013 04:25AM

I am back home in Canada ......I wont see Bhakti for now ...but maybee soon depending on the response of the famaly

Its to the famaly to save his ass .....I made the world aware of his plight

if they as a famaly do not come out in force to rescue him and put him in a rehab ....first

they are really ignorant .....stupid fuck ....My assessement for now is that this BHAKTI is unable to fend for himself right now
4 serious arrest in 3 months .......(there is a big RED LIGHT here )
he need special care 24/7 ......and its not giving him adresses of doctors and refferal that will do any good for him
He need a hospital like setting ....under complete supervision

How will Mike and Devahutee ...deal with the suicide of their son (if he get that desperate )....is being kill in jail (LAS VEGAS JAIL IS DANGEROUS )...if he is not help by them who will ? .....Their subconciousmind will be fuck for life ..................and it all goes back to BUTLER (would not want to be in shoes at the time of his upcoming death .....hope he sit in his pyjama?

I have a lot of experience with these mental sate patients of mine in the past ......theses mental problems might take 10 years of treatments

if he is addicted to ICE ...methaphetamine ( a huge problem in Hawaii on top of mental problems)

he might need to be in a lock ward in a mental hospital

with daily visit from famaly ......Is the senator willing to take some time off to dedicated himself to his son ?

or does he have to fallow the strict agenda his guru BUT-LURE as set for him ..

"Focus on the WINDMILLS forget about your son "....."after all I paid to put you there"

Or will Devahutee (Bhakti mother ) just say COME AND SEE MASTER.....bow down ask for forgiveness ....HERE HAVE A LITTLE WATER THAT AS WASH HIS FEET IT MIGHT JUST CURE YOU
or worse CHEW ON master toe nail DARLING ..the most special prasadam

I did tell Bhakti I was doing a video about him .....he did not object

Here a few more things I remember
He ask me .... if I was not an HARE KRISHNA anymore? .... He said what did you now beleive in ...CRISTIANITY ?
I said that my belief was more ......related to THE BIG WHITE LIGHT now ....I am more Buddhist now I said

and perfectly Bhakti said ...OH THE BRAHMAJOTY.......(there is leftover of the Butler teachings in that subconscious mind)

the only moment in the interview where he came to light a little ....when he spoke about the release of a music CD that he was planning to release soon
"Sound very out of touch with reality "

Date: May 30, 2013 04:29AM

And JUST ME
You gave me the very best compliment I got in a long time .
I bought myself a video camera for my 60th birthday

and somehow I started to talk about what I know ...............and it found you .....God bless you

I got nearly a million views on YOUTUBE ...on the 10 channels ....from ballroom dancing to Ramana Maharshi to cults

so kids it never to late ............ [Moderator note: Please do not disclose personal information]

Mahalo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2013 06:02AM by rrmoderator.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.