Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 22, 2013 01:25AM

tellyoulies
yes the projects that dear sidda is working on as follows.

[www.ninjai.com]

[kingofgng.com]
it looks like Satya Bellord sounds like she has stepped out
[www.imdb.com]
or not you never know.

but we are not here to try to destroy these people... just expose.

tellyoulies~
It is important to note that I do not want to destroy any one's life or business.
We are here to expose the cult, the cult leader, and the methods employed to control and essentially destroy the lives of his followers.
The main pain and regret expressed by exers is the years and talents lost to the cult.

I see these talented step children as both beneficiaries and victims of Butler.

I do notice that many of the links (yours and others) to the videos (Little Ninjai and Kama Kula) are inactive or broken.
The article is from 2009 and the Little Ninjai facebook page has not had a post for over a year.
It appears that both projects remain in an unfinished state. I have seen all of the episodes that were available in the past.

These are no longer accessible to the "karmi" public.
The possible reasons for lack of access:
1) Perhaps Butler stopped the project for whatever reason (Chris has a history of stopping a project if a follower is getting too independent - unless of course the success either made the guru look good and brought him money)
2) Maybe The Ninjai Gang ran out of money, time, staff, people (Butler has a history of moving people around from project to project to keep them submissive and disoriented)
3) It was finished and only privately available to cult members?
4) Other unknow variable...

It is also important to understand that exers have suffered trauma in various degrees in the cult. The people posting here are also at different stages in their recovery. Some are very bitter and angry while others are more compassionate and forgiving, even to the point of seeming apologetic.

The Butler programing includes two components that block a person's sensibilities; the culture of secrecy and a disdain of criticizing group members.
There is also an attitude of arrogance inherited by growing up with Butler's persona. Cruelty and insensitivity are masked as spiritual dispassion. People are flippantly brushed off by a "its their karma" world view. Years of isolation in a group that raises one to feel superior breeds life long suspicions, an inability to trust others, or to look at different points of views.

Awakening to the reality is also very painful, as described by Shyman and Corboy. It's the point where you choose the blue pill or the red pill, as in the movie The Matrix. (One could compare being in a cult to being in the Matrix).

How we choose to expose Butler may differ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 22, 2013 02:04AM

tellyoulies
this is a great news clip for the daily kos

[www.dailykos.com]

This is a great source.
The comments section is also a good read.
No one seems to know what to do once they have put it all together.
"Uh, yeah... these candidates are supported by a secretive cult.
Now what? What does that mean? Something wrong with this picture,
but not sure what to make of it..."

I still think it possible that after awhile, Mike Gabbard figured out he was being
manipulated by Butler and became an opportunist. (Years of chastisement can do this.)
Once he got in power he contines to play the devotee game and played to those "constituents", including Butler.
I think it possible that both Mike and Tulsi are just using the cult as a tool for their own ambitions. Yes politicians can be that shallow.

It's possible that some members of the next generation have mixed feelings about their upbringing and just acquiesce or submit to the culture,
while finding ways to do their own thing.

It's possible for Tulsi to have actual good intentions in spite of being part of the Butler political machine.

And just what is Butler's agenda besides having fun and games as the secret puppet master playing in the dirty "maya" of politics?
Doesn't anyone care about his undue influence and meddling in Hawaii's politics as a stealth player?

The Daily Kos article was a bit disappointing but understandable.
It is also possible that Xenocrypt is covering his ass legally but has found a way to reveal Gabbard's cult connection
without really coming out and saying it directly, thus saving himself from an enormous lawsuit.

Any exer on this forum can tell you that the majority of the names listed in the article are known members of Butler's cult.
You will have to dig deeper to find out what that means. Because the Butler group is so secretive, the only place you will find information
is on this forum and now in Shyam Dodges book, "Hot Wet American Yogi" which I would recommend to Xenocrypt if I knew how to contact him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2013 02:34AM by Vera City.

Date: May 22, 2013 11:54AM

Aloha everyone. I feel the need to post again since my past research was recently challenged. I never did draw conclusions about the sexuality of any of Mike Gabbard’s children or Mike’s siblings and am not to blame for any repercussion from dabcult’s video.

To set the record straight, Dabcult himself said on June 26, 2012 “Today I had an hour phone conversation with the son of a long time devotee of BUTLER ...one that that use to smoke HASH with SAI when he was 16 or 17 years old. That young man as ask me not to reveal his name because one of his parents still worship "Jagad GURU " and 50% of his brothers and sisters still gravitate around the cult.
That man now in his early 30 ies was in the school of MIKE GABBARD ( a strict diciplinarian and a DICK ) he told me He went to school with the Gabbards childrens and knew them all ...and withness first hand how Mike treated his famaly ....discipline to the max .
He told me that Bhakti Gabbard ...became the most disfonctional child of the GABBARD and was heavely involve for a time in drugs ....and MALE PROSTITUTION (thats his words )…”

[forum.culteducation.com]

It is clear that Dabcult’s own research came well before mine, so touché. I stand by my posting about the effeminate appearance of Jai Gabbard.

[forum.culteducation.com]

I’m actually glad to have been challenged because it led me to ask a few more questions about Bhakti Gabbard, Mike’s eldest child. I’ve discovered that Bhakti Das Gabbard, age 42 of Citrus Heights, CA, is in a very sad and recent crisis, no doubt caused by his cult upbringing.

If anyone has the desire to reach out to Bhakti, now would be the time and he might have lots to say about his father, his sister Tulsi Gabbard, and his fraudulent guru, Chris Butler. Now, here is a man who needs to write a book!

Bhakti has been arrested at least four times in Las Vegas since March 2013 through to this month (May 2013). The charges are very serious and involve drugs, alcohol, theft, trespass, and ATM card crimes:
[www.whosarrested.com]
[www.whosarrested.com]
[www.justmugshots.com]

Wise people on this forum have warned about the psychological and emotional damage caused by Butler and his inner circle. This appears to be such a case and I wonder how Tulsi Gabbard will spin her way out of this mess. Will she blame her own brother for his weaknesses or instead admit what this destructive cult is doing to her family?
Later…

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: May 22, 2013 02:26PM

Yeah the comments on the DailyKOS post were great. Its unfortunate that no one knew what to do or how to connect the dots enough. Whats really unfortunate is that so much more could have been known if people were able to go just 1 step further and see the bigger picture.

Flash, thanks for the update on Bhakti. Its sad to see him at this low point. I hope him the best. I will be very interested in seeing how CB/MG tells Tulsi to spin this one. My guess will be that the story will be that he is a black sheep in the family and that he was separated from them many years ago and that this is his own doing. Theres no way she can afford to expose the skeletons in her closet now with her Hindu backers, political backers and financial backers. She is chest deep in the muck in Washington. She wont take a step deeper to put that muck over her head.

Date: May 23, 2013 01:44AM

Thanks, VitaC. If the cult attempts to paint a picture of Bhakti as an outcast, it might backfire. He was in Washington DC publically earlier this year and contributed $2500 to Tulsi’s congressional campaign in 2012. The Gabbards have been quoted many times about their idyllic home-schooled family life.

[lalitkjha.smugmug.com]

[www.campaignmoney.com]

It is very likely that Bhakti’s cult association will be exposed and he will speak honestly, if for no other reason than to reduce the charges and any potential jail sentence. He’ll need counseling, perhaps court-ordered, and it will all be a matter of public record. And, Bhakti needs a very good lawyer who might also advise him to file a law suit against CB and SOI. Years of counseling will not be cheap.
I’ll be posting more about this later.

Meanwhile, someone needs to jump on this very important development and write something for the mainstream media.

Flash

Date: May 23, 2013 02:27AM

flashlight_on_roaches
He was in Washington DC publically earlier this year and contributed $2500 to Tulsi’s congressional campaign in 2012. The Gabbards have been quoted many times about their idyllic home-schooled family life.
[lalitkjha.smugmug.com]
[www.campaignmoney.com]
Meanwhile, someone needs to jump on this very important development and write something for the mainstream media.
Flash

Send the info to the Republicans in Hawaii.
But a lot of politicians have relatives with arrests who are not in cults.
It's still newsworthy. Sad though.
Local Sib of Darling Hawaii US Rep Breaks Bad

Politicians Most Embarrassing Relatives

Date: May 23, 2013 10:29AM

Good idea Vera. The relatives mentioned in that story were much more distant from the politician.
There is very little information on the web about Bhakti which makes a cover-up easy to accomplish. So, I have copied a few web pages in case they disappear. Sorry if you have already seen the pages, but they will be safe here on the Rick Ross site. Apparently, Bhakti was living near Sacramento and there are quite a few current and perhaps former cult members in that area if anyone has a source of information. I do have his last known address. For anyone who cares about Bhakti (yes, you too, Tulsi), you should recommend that he get an attorney who is not associated with Chris Butler or the Gabbard’s even if it means using a Public Defender. Chris Butler’s priority will be to cover his own ass and perhaps keep Bhakti locked up. The mind control Butler uses on his disciples can mess them up for life, which further complicates Bhakti’s recovery. I have no idea of Bhakti’s sexual orientation, but can you imagine having Mike Gabbard as your father and being other than heterosexual? He deserves the best rehab like the Betty Ford Center, which a lawyer working for Butler would never suggest. Others on this message board know much more about what Bhakti must be going through in having so many ties to the cult.

It might just be that Bhakti’s breakdown could the breakthrough in exposing the Gabbard’s relationship to Chris Butler and his frauds.

Date: May 23, 2013 02:58PM

This is actually very sad. Bhakti probably didn't get any substantial help when he needed it the most from his family and friends. The cult does not believe in psychology or counselling. Like the story that brought tears to my eyes about Shyam's sister - the cult has a very cruel and cold hearted approach when people are in need. Remember the audio of Butler jamming the mother who was concerned about her baby's cough or the poor girl with bulimia? The little boy with autism abandoned and abused? Those of you that were around during Chriskon days will remember before SOI cleansed the internet of all incriminating evidence against their guru.

Perhaps his cult escapee friends could post bail and hold a Hawaiian style Hooponopono intervention! Both Bush and Clinton had bad boy brothers. It does not hurt their careers. I doubt it will implicate the cult unless Bhaki himself comes out and does the acusing. IMHO. At any rate, Tulsi has access to the best resources. I hope she can "break good" and help her brother out.

But then I think... he is a theif. He stole a credit card. That pisses me off. If this has ever happened to you before, you know the feeling of violation. Does he chalk it up to bad karma? Does he think it doesn't matter if he steals from "karmis"? Or is he just too far gone from drug abuse? Is he jealous of his sister's success? Is it a cry for help and attention? Don't know. Glad it wasn't my credit card.

Date: May 24, 2013 06:50AM

Vera City
This is actually very sad. Bhakti probably didn't get any substantial help when he needed it the most from his family and friends. The cult does not believe in psychology or counselling. Like the story that brought tears to my eyes about Shyam's sister - the cult has a very cruel and cold hearted approach when people are in need. Remember the audio of Butler jamming the mother who was concerned about her baby's cough or the poor girl with bulimia? The little boy with autism abandoned and abused? Those of you that were around during Chriskon days will remember before SOI cleansed the internet of all incriminating evidence against their guru.

Perhaps his cult escapee friends could post bail and hold a Hawaiian style Hooponopono intervention! Both Bush and Clinton had bad boy brothers. It does not hurt their careers. I doubt it will implicate the cult unless Bhaki himself comes out and does the acusing. IMHO. At any rate, Tulsi has access to the best resources. I hope she can "break good" and help her brother out.

But then I think... he is a theif. He stole a credit card. That pisses me off. If this has ever happened to you before, you know the feeling of violation. Does he chalk it up to bad karma? Does he think it doesn't matter if he steals from "karmis"? Or is he just too far gone from drug abuse? Is he jealous of his sister's success? Is it a cry for help and attention? Don't know. Glad it wasn't my credit card.

According to Clark County Detention Center, Bhakti Gabbard is still in jail. Why the brother of a US Congresswoman has not been released on bail is a mystery. Is this the beginning of a plan to shut him up and keep him out of public view? What's next for Bhakti, a one-way trip to a mental hospital? I'm guessing that any mental problems he has are related to drug abuse and being raised in a destructive cult. The thefts and other charges probably relate to drug use and should be understandable. How can we get this guy some real help?

Date: May 24, 2013 11:57AM

Bhakti Gabbard, brother of Tulsi Gabbard , is a current inmate at a very disgusting and dangerous jail. His dysfunctional family and delusional guru are probably to blame. Bhakti will have a preliminary hearing on May 28th and hopefully someone will tell the court about the cult and get this victim some help. I’m guessing he is feeling very bad and I am worried. See the links below:

Flash

April 2nd 2013; Inmate's death investigated at Clark County Detention Center

[www.ktnv.com]

We find that conditions at the Detention Center violate the inmates' federal constitutional rights with respect to conditions of confinement in the holding area, inadequate mental health care and suicide prevention, and inadequate environmental health and safety in the areas of fire safety, protection from communicable disease, and sanitation.

[www.justice.gov]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.