Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: March 25, 2013 03:04PM

As always, Flash, you are correct. As far as exposing the second generation, they themselves expose on a daily basis, for many of them post on Facebook. There for the world to see, are all their photos depicting themselves and their children, the third generation of damaged cult children, with names, where their location is and the places they work. Not so secret after all, Yasmin. The real damage lies in the fact that they, the 2nd generation, still remain clueless. If they happen to google their names, hopefully it will link back to this thread. Maybe the words here will finally penetrate the evil haze that Butler has enveloped them in. The fraud known as Tulsi Gabbard has still escaped being exposed in spite of this thread, but keep posting, one and all, the truth will def set you free.
Butler must be shown for the imposter that he truly is. The inner circle thinks it has escaped and can remain safely hidden, but not so.
Things are changing thanks to the efforts of many who have posted what they have seen and experienced first hand.
Apologists, it's hard to see the light when you are buried deep within the well of Lies. You don't want to talk about things? You prefer to remember nicer things? That is an illness. It called denial. Altered reality. Delusions.
Butler is the master of all those things and so much worse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 26, 2013 10:23PM

[www.youtube.com]
I do not remember if I posted this video on this service to expose Butler .
The point is that more I study the life of Swami Bhaktivedanta more I think he was
a cheater ...a man in denial that would have done and said just about anything to save face....and this video is about the very worst pedophile that was caught right handed ...
and taken to Swami Bhaktivedanta for jugement ....
The guy was just kick out ...but invited to come eaat some food on Sunday ...
Worst the kids that he had sodomise in Vrindavan India where never given any psychological help ....AND THE PARENTS OF THOSE KIDS WHERE NEVER TOLD THAT THERE BELOVED KIDS HAD BEEN ABUSE....Bhaktivedanta was busy building big temples with money he got from drug dealers ...SO THE FUCKING OF THE KIDS ..was covered up
And now we have all theses little gurus including Butler that trace there lineage to the great Prabhupada ...Using copy of his song to have disciples praise them
"NAMAH OM >>>>SIDDHASWARUPANANDA ...ITE NOMINE" as in the video of the Polish devotees posted by Vera I think ..
It is so crasy how the Prabhupada lies and deceits have becomes fuel for the BUTLER like guru to say "I AM THE PURE REPRESENTATIVE OF MY GURU "
So big deal he was a deceivers using drug money to leave behind a legacy ...
and did not give a dam if dozens of kids a few hundred miles from where he was at the time (KUMBA MELA) had been sodomise and some taken to hospitals because their assholes had been damage. "ALL GLORIES TO PRABHUPADA ".......RIGHT
As far of the benifits of eating the nail clippings of Butler
I remember Charle Bacis ..aka Bhavananda who in 1969 I witness collecting days of Swami Bhaktivedanta sick mukus (nearly a cup full and mixing it with yogourd and drinking the whole thing ....he was an homosexual who became a guru and a proliphic pedophile.....so much for the powers of the guru ...nails ..spit ...mukus
Its all in the realm of black magic ....conciously and unconciously.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 26, 2013 10:39PM

How can intelligent people beleive such bullshit as Jagat guru is a TRUTH MASTER OF THE UNIVERS and a pure representative of Swami Bhaktivedanta ...
I was recently in Lanai ...where the first owner was a mormon...its started with 2 dozens white mormon folks coming from the mainland ...the first year they where on the island they converted and babtize 795 local Hawaiians on Lanai alone ...just telling them the great bullsit stories of Joseph Smith......There where no ways these converts could research anything they where on a desert island so to speak ...they just took the words of the Lanai Mormon preachers ...and surrender...the owner was shortly after excommunicated from the mormon church (for selling the priviledge of the mormon priesthood )and most white mormons that came with him (now rejected him )went to live on OAHU...in Leia ..where the mormon temple now stand ...moral of the story ...... is its not very difficult to brainwash people with tall tails stories ......and the Jagad guru story is just one more tall tail...and a lucrative one at that

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: April 01, 2013 04:39PM

I came across Ian's blog a long while back before I came across this board. I had been googling names of people I had known while I was in the cult to see what had become of them. It's not exactly a secret anymore. Its on the internet. Its public. The curtain has been drawn and you can see the little man behind it now.

In regards to memories, I have many fond memories still of gatherings and friends that I had made back then. Part of me wants to keep just the good parts, because they remind me of times when I was feeling happy, but the logical side of me knows that I cant just bury the other parts. Those that border on insanity, like the foot water drinking, or being yelled at, or the realization that I was lied to and coerced into being a blind believer like everyone else around me. Or the fact that they continue to this day to target people who were like me: young, vulnerable and clueless.

What hurts me the most now is knowing that the young people who I once considered friends are now adults, doing to others the exact same thing that was done to me. And while I want to make excuses for them that they dont know any better, which may be true as they grew up in the cult, were sheltered from the outside and were brainwashed from the beginning to be recruiters and blind followers, it doesnt make it any less painful.

Posted by: alexa ()
Date: April 16, 2013 02:39AM

Thanks to this site I have learned about the guru Butler my daughter followed for six years. There is a lot of information to sift through but not sure what the latest is on this guy. Do people know where he lives now? Is the cult growing? Has he ever been exposed nationally? I am still convinced she is still suffering from his or the group's indoctrination. (rigid life style) You guessed it, it is a subject off limits to us even six years later. Would a person involved in ISKCON ever change guru's ? There was a ISKCON retreat in Chicago over Christmas that she attended and wondering if it is related. Could she be an ISKCON follower without a guru? Or can they follow from a distance?

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: April 16, 2013 11:15AM

alexa
Thanks to this site I have learned about the guru Butler my daughter followed for six years. There is a lot of information to sift through but not sure what the latest is on this guy. Do people know where he lives now? Is the cult growing? Has he ever been exposed nationally? I am still convinced she is still suffering from his or the group's indoctrination. (rigid life style) You guessed it, it is a subject off limits to us even six years later. Would a person involved in ISKCON ever change guru's ? There was a ISKCON retreat in Chicago over Christmas that she attended and wondering if it is related. Could she be an ISKCON follower without a guru? Or can they follow from a distance?

Hi Alexa,
You will hear a lot of answers here concerning this cult. Keep reading the forum.
His cult has grown over the years from a few followers in Hawaii to all over the world. I don't know how big it is now. It does not surprise me that your daughter does not want to talk about it. Perhaps you could gently introduce her to this forum. Some ex Butler followers ventured off to other Krishna groups such as ISKCON, but there are other gurus from India teaching the same philosophy. Perhaps she was looking for another guru at this retreat...

There is a type of follower that worships from afar and stays on the outside fringes. I have met many of them who still chant and follow basic stuff but steer away from gurus.

Several exers have left the Butler group traumatized as well as disenchanted, but will not speak ill of him, still brainwashed into thinking he is a superior being while they are somehow not good enough.... especially if they can't keep up or please the "Master". Even after people leave the cult, years later, can still be harnessed with a deep sense of inadequacy.
Several exers are fearful of posting information here for a variety of reasons.
It is very complex. There are a lot of variables.
Depending on where your daughter served Butler, and in what capacity, and for how long, makes a lot of difference with her recovery.

There are a lot of good articles and resources on this website about cults and recovery. Take your time to investigate.

Date: April 19, 2013 06:03AM

KUMARE, the movie is now on Netflix.
It is an interesting film on the guru business I have mentioned on this thread before.
Cross between Marjoe and Sasha Baron Cohen with an Indian twist.

Along with this movie check out "Barnum Statements" research.
corboy wrote a nice post April 18, 2013 on the Recovering from New Age Mumbo Jumbo thread.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: April 20, 2013 01:03PM

Vera City
Several exers have left the Butler group traumatized as well as disenchanted, but will not speak ill of him, still brainwashed into thinking he is a superior being while they are somehow not good enough.... especially if they can't keep up or please the "Master". Even after people leave the cult, years later, can still be harnessed with a deep sense of inadequacy.
Several exers are fearful of posting information here for a variety of reasons.
It is very complex. There are a lot of variables.

For years, we were indoctrinated that to speak ill of Butler would be spiritual suicide. It became ingrained. For me, the fear was to be excommunicated, and there were those who we were told we could never talk to, never acknowledge, or interact with in any way because they were "displeasing" to the guru, so we knew the threats were real and I didnt want to be on that side of the wall.

He lost his power over me when I realized that he never cared about me, hell, he didnt even know my name. There was no spiritual connection at all, just lies for control.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 20, 2013 03:29PM

Aloha
I made some new videos on a different subject ....but one feature a scholar and historian from Lana,i that speak fluent Hawaiian

in this video Kepa Maly ..tell an ancient story of sorcery ...that involve using a part of the dody ...such as NAILS ...HAIRS and EXCREMENT

to put a spell on the enemy .........its exacly like the black magic practices we have talk about in previous post ....

I knew that such black magic was part of other ancient cultures ...but not the Hawaiian

This story is about a sorcerer from Molokai and another one from Lana,i

Wonder where this idea of feeding nail clippings of Butler to his disciples came from

WAI LANA some past student of BUTLER ...says had the idea ...

but was she just following the orders of BUTLER that live from a young age on Molokai

Listen to Kepa facinating story and you will see the possible connections ......to the BOZO guru of LaNIKAI

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2016 12:18AM by rrmoderator.

The Indifference of Butler
Date: April 21, 2013 03:31AM

VitaminC

He lost his power over me when I realized that he never cared about me, hell, he didnt even know my name. There was no spiritual connection at all, just lies for control.

Your story reminds me of another exer who describes a similar experience of how Jagged Prabhufraud lost power over her. She had been a devoted servant for years - full time, 24/7. In the chaos between projects she had no place to stay or go. She had been moved around so many times on various projects but ended up with no income or means of support. Butler did not let her get married when she asked... so she returned to the mainland to get an education and continue her devotional practices with other devotees set up there. She always had in mind to return to Hawaii and Butler's direct service again, but with new and more profitable skills.

She was so poor at times working for her guru that she had to beg for tampax from women like Devahuti Gabbard or steal toilet paper from Down to Earth! Tulsi has no idea of this side of her cult! Their family always kept their distance from the worker bees. Oh sure, they will use them to hold signs on street corners, but not fraternize.

This exer recalls the days when she saw Butler daily. She felt very close to him. He would tease and joke her and always asked after her welfare. He would tell her how pleased he was with her service. She remembers his smiles and chanting with him and listening to lectures at least once a week in person. He always seemed happy and relaxed and loved to make jokes and have fun. The kirtans were magical. She felt it was such a spiritual and high time. Her letters to her mother from this time reflected happiness, peace, love, and purpose. There were no drugs or inappropriate touching or sexual things going on. Followers worked day jobs in the fields or in construction and had great vegetarian feasts on Sunday. It was a simple and peaceful life, as has been reported by several exers on this forum.

But, as the story goes, that all changed when Butler returned from India and later got interested in politics...

This exer continued to practice the religion and went back to school. After a year or two, she was called back to Hawaii to help with another big project. In the past, she would get calls personally from Butler... now he was using a secretary reminiscent of Rosa Krebbs, the James Bond villian! (From Russian With Love). Behind her back she was called Prima Donna Devi Dasi. The directive contained a veiled threat and darkness -- that Butler was displeased and her spiritual life was in danger. This secretary was the perfect messenger.

At any rate, this exer always intended to finish her degree and return to serve her guru... now she was being called back before she had completed her studies. Of course she returned to her guru immediately against the advice of professors, family, and friends.

Only this time she brought back with her the most sincere and loving boyfriend who was totally into Butler and Krishna. They were both put to work on separate projects.

She had to wait weeks before getting a meeting with Butler. In the past, she had instant and easy access to him. But being brainwashed she felt that the "guru of the world" is so busy and it would be arrogant of her to even be blessed with his presence at a kirtan, much less a glance, or even direct conversation! His message was reaching the world now and saving the planet! ...so she rationalized...

A lot had changed since she had gone away...
No more public appearances and rare private talks and kirtans. It was work all the time and listen to recorded lectures and kirtans led by his snobby and egotistical leiutenants like Mike Gabbard or Jivan Krishna das.

Her boyfriend, with whom Butler never met, set him up as an outcast from the beginning...leveling only menial jobs on him (even though he was a professional). The boyfriend took it in stride, feeling it was only meant to humble him. It did not occur to the exer that he might be jealous -- not of his girlfriend as a sexual object but an object of Butler's possession.

She remembers the meeting where she was to finally meet with Butler after being away from Hawaii. It was at some office. She was so excited to see him again after so long and couldn't wait to exchange loving greetings and smiles like they had in the past.

She instantly noticed a profound difference in him. but went into her full body prostration and obeisance recitation (as she had on a daily basis). When she rose and settled into a seating position on the floor, she noticed that his wife and another male were also in the room. His little band had grown since she had been gone so there were a lot of new faces. There he sat on his chair stiffly not really looking at anything. No light shining from his face as before. There was an akward silence between them. He looked so different now. He had no joy in his countenance, just indifference. But most curious of all, he did not seem to recognize or know who she was! After years of direct service...how was this possible!? Why such distance after all the years together?! He treated her brusquely and gave her brief but banal instructions putting her under one of his mafia leuitenants and sent away without another word. There were no "Howzit, How are you doing? What's going on? Let me tell you about my new projects..." or any indication of ever having worked with or known her...

She was so shocked by what she saw and heard that she lost her voice and could not speak. Nor was there any interest in anything she could say. Here she had given over her whole life to him and he did not even care. The brevity of the meeting and the unconcern of her guru lit a cold fire inside of her. Within a year she would physically leave the cult. It would take another 25 years to fully recover...

There were a few more instances of Butler being completely off the mark with her. But followers are brainwashed to believe that the Guru of the Universe knows ALL because he's Besties with G0d and hangs out with him in his hood... And that is the crazy thing. The evidence that Butler is not so divine was/is all over the place, but it is almost impossible to come to that conclusion. He really doesn't give a shit about anyone!

So Vit C -- count yourself lucky for seeing through the ruse.

There are so many more dramatic examples than the one above. Just recall the audio tape where Butler is ranting about a poor girl suffering from bulimia or the mother worried about her coughing baby who is chastized for caring about her child's welfare! Butler could be so cold and harsh. He has lectures laughing and joking about the suffering of senior citizens. How about the girl Belinda, dying from leukemia who worked at Wayne Nishiki's juice bar on Maui. Everyone waited to take their cues from Butler to see how they should react. He reacted with indifference. After all, she's not her body! Just chant and keep serving guru! So the community did not support her in her last, lonely days. I think only one person visited her in the hospital...
How about the poor boy with autism and a seizure disorder who was sent away to a group home and abused so his single mom and senior devotee could serve Butler full time. Sorry folks, it's just his karma.

I don't get it!? Growing up with this philosophy, how is it that Tulsi can sincerely speak about being a "Servant / Leader" if her lifetime leader is so cold and indifferent to humanity?! Unless Tulsi and Mike have been smart enough to leverage Butler's support for their own ends. Would that not make them the perfect followers? Following exactly in Butler's usery and narcissistic footsteps?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.