Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 13, 2013 04:50AM

One of the Bishop kids told me on the phone ...that Mike was a real DICK and a heavy disciplinarian
and he told me that that the kids where told that there was nail cillings and other body fluid of Butler
in the food they where serve

Can someone give me more details about JAY GABBARD and his homosexuality
Where is now ...is he in a relationship now
Whats is phone number ?

Tell me as much as you can ....it would make a good video
for Mike never never apologise to the gay community
Private messages welcome
Does he have kids ........tell me all you can and know

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 17, 2013 03:12AM

Still no mention of Jagged Prabhufraud...

So is the Science of Identity the mastering of hiding your real identity?
Because that seems to be how everyone in that cult operates.

Interview with Mike and Carol Gabbard puff piece about daughter Tulsi follows.

There is mention of a sort of gender reversal in the family; the boys having feminine traits and the girls having more masculine, warrior traits.
In the words of Alanis Morisette, "Isn't it ironic."...

GABBARD INTERVIEW ABOUT DAUGHTER TULSI part 1

RAISING TULSI part 2

"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth." ~ Joseph Goebbels

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2013 03:16AM by Vera City.

Date: February 19, 2013 09:47AM

There should be no doubt in anyone’s mind that AntiChris is truly “Anti Chris Butler” as he claims to be. Only a true insider would know the names of those poor kids in the cult school being taught by “Hey, I’m a Catholic – are you calling me a liar?” Mike Gabbard. By the way, Mike Gabbard has changed his Catholic Church of preference. Perhaps they called him a liar.
The school photo seems to have been taken between 1985 and 1988 based upon these snapshots below.

Note that the Gabbard boys: Bhakti, Aryan, and Jai shown in this 1985 family portrait are standing near Mike in the school photo below.

This 1988 photo is a reminder that Mike and Carol Gabbard would still be flipping veggie-burgers if Chris Butler wasn’t supporting them under the table.

Exactly how stupid do you need to be in order to follow Chris Butler? Stupid enough to buy disposable gloves in bulk at Costco and carry them around in your car all the time so your infected-self never comes in contact with the sensitive Guru Butler. What a crock!

You must also be stupid enough to always wear a surgical mask in His presence. Do they remove their mask in order to drink His skanky footbath water and chew His toenails? Do these people ever think twice about driving around with these idiotic ritual accessories on display in their car?

Tulsi Gabbard is a Medical Officer in the Hawaii National Guard and I suppose that means she was taught something about health care. What would the Army expect Tulsi to do if a commanding officer ordered everyone to wear gloves and masks in his presence due to his self-diagnosed intolerance for “stuff”. Why, she’d be required to have that nut job locked up and examined by shrinks! Is Tulsi so brainwashed that she cannot see such an obvious aberration?

Date: February 19, 2013 12:45PM

Thank you vera for pointing to the interview of the parents of TULSI
It is obvious that the media does not want to dig into the BUTLER things

Hawaii got themself a nice barbie doll soldier and congresswoman

Who wants to spoil the THE IMAGE ......only us

Date: February 19, 2013 12:47PM

And Mike is still catholic ...all the HINDU stuff is the mother influence ......what a bunch of lies and crap

Date: February 20, 2013 06:16AM

dabcult
And Mike is still catholic ...all the HINDU stuff is the mother influence ......what a bunch of lies and crap

Yes, and notice that it is Mike to point out that they celebrate Janamastami - Krishna's birthday and not the Hindu Carol.

Flash, I love how you point out that plastic gloves and face masks are "ritual accessories"! LMAO

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 20, 2013 08:13AM

Thank-you, Vera, for posting the video links about Tulsi Gabbard.

Looks like they learned the 'art of self-aggrandizement' from their spiritual master!

Date: February 20, 2013 08:43AM

just-googling
Thank-you, Vera, for posting the video links about Tulsi Gabbard.

Looks like they learned the 'art of self-aggrandizement' from their spiritual master!

HEY GOOGS!
Nice to see you back~ missed you!

Date: February 20, 2013 10:09AM

[www.youtube.com]

Here is a latest video
Its not about Butler ...its about the guru of Butler ...Swami Bhaktivedanta

Butler get his feet wash ...and get people trap in his " initiation"
because he is the pure representative of his guru

But more I look closely at my past guru more I see someone that was overwelme by scams of money .even taking millions from drug dealers...no question ask
The worst so far is that pedophiles that had abuses dozens of victims where brought to his knowledge
AND HE DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ....he did not call the police ...or seek help for the children...NOTHING and in 1977 when one of the worst pedophile was brought to him for jugement and punishment....HE LET THE GUY GO
and even told his staff that that pedophile ..still could come to his temples on Sunday for food PRASADAM
So Fuck Butler ...being the pure representative of Swami Bhaktivedanta
that the closer you look was criminally responsable for all those kids being rape and DOINF ABSOLUTLY NOTHING
And here we have Jagat Guru saying ....come to me I am my guru pure representative
So much shit was just hidden from all the inocent followers as they are still hidden from Butler disciples......SICK

Date: February 21, 2013 03:42AM

IamtheAntiChris
flashlight_on_roaches
IamtheAntiChris
Mike and Carol Gabbard were the head teachers in the short lived Ponomaloa school.
this is where it started for the children to be turned into the perfect servants for Chris Butler.

most the ones you see here have struggled through relationships, addiction, incarceration, abandonment, and general confusion about reintegrating back into society.

Thank you thank you AntiChris!

What a priceless photo.

I hope you and others can add names and details.

the now adult children in these photos express their disdain individually on other social media platforms.
still vague and perhaps a bit paranoid to really say whats on their minds.
i really do hope some come forward even anonymously and contribute here.

the fasle "curse" aspect of going crazy if you speak out and against against CB is something that most cannot overcome due to the heavy indoctrination of the cult.

the names of the students here in no particular order and may not be all of them are:
Jai Gabbard
Bhakti Gabbard
Narayan Gabbard
Sachi Henrietta,
Moon Robinson,
Sita McCarthy Soesman
Satya Martin Neumeyer
Mohini Moore
Devavani Conroy
Nashringa Henrietta
Nitai G Bishop
Dom Giazzon(?)
Kalindi Bishop
Narottam Bishop
Garuda ...
Radha Bishop Madrigal
Rupa
Jamuna Stewart

Rupa and Garuda are brothers of Sita McCarthy.
The Bishop kids are children of Patrick Bishop (deceased) the actor and his first wife. He had already left her for another woman at the time of this photo.
What has become of all of these beautiful children? I would love to give them a forum to speak freely about their upbringing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.