Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: January 30, 2013 12:24AM

Last night I saw an old Star Trek episode And The Children Shall Lead about kids who become brainwashed followers of a disembodied alien. Hmmm reminds me of SOI. I found this abridged and funny version, but the original is great too. For some more laughs after Dear Fanatic! STAR TREK EPISODE PARODY

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 30, 2013 09:37AM

AHA! I found out what has happened to real journalism! PORTLANDIA_RIP NEWS

Date: January 31, 2013 02:57AM

Any one critical of Butler should thoroughly study the case of Landmark trying to sue Rick Ross.
RICK ROSS DEFEATS LANDMARK
Also, one must intelligently keep up on 1st amendment rights and free speech particulars in the USA.
Good to seek pro bono services of a lawyer too.

Date: February 06, 2013 09:31AM

If you want to see a great and realistic drama about politics in America check out HOUSE OF CARDS. It only runs on Netflix but is worth the monthly streaming fee alone. Watching it reminds me of the non-spiritual appeal this has been for Butler. What a game....

Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: February 07, 2013 08:37AM

Mike and Carol Gabbard were the head teachers in the short lived Ponomaloa school.
this is where it started for the children to be turned into the perfect servants for Chris Butler.

most the ones you see here have struggled through relationships, addiction, incarceration, abandonment, and general confusion about reintegrating back into society.

Attachments: ponomaloa.jpg (93.5 KB)  
Date: February 07, 2013 11:10AM

IamtheAntiChris
Mike and Carol Gabbard were the head teachers in the short lived Ponomaloa school.
this is where it started for the children to be turned into the perfect servants for Chris Butler.

most the ones you see here have struggled through relationships, addiction, incarceration, abandonment, and general confusion about reintegrating back into society.

Thank you thank you AntiChris!

What a priceless photo.

I hope you and others can add names and details.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 07, 2013 01:39PM

Yesterday I went to the movie "Zero Dark Thirty"

The main character is a women call MAYA (sanskrit for illusion).....she was the main person in setting up the Ben Ladin Killing

She could have been TULSI GABBARD ...as Tulsi sigh up to kill any one the US goverment tell her to kill .....she is as much in the army system as she can be ...........

As far as I know Swami Bhaktivedanta never encourage any of his disciple to go to Vietnam ......BUT WHY ?

Because behind every person beleifs of who they are ....is the truth identity

So naturally Swami Bhaktivedanta ...never said go kill Vietkongs .....it would have been the antitesis of what

THE SCIENCE OF IDENTITY ....is and always been ....

Tulsi ...like Maya as to beleive that the muslim guy ....the muslim gut ....not a spitit soul if she need to lill him .

So the whole idea of TULSI and Butler encouraging her to kill muslims

is ..just pain crazy ....plain Theological mistakes ......as view by the vedanta

Go see the movie ...I saw it in an american small town

There was deep silence during the vieing ....AMERICAN ,,,,sort of strange victory

Tulsi beleifs is a bunch of bullshit and speculations
I WILL DEBATE HER ANYTIME ANYWHERE ..on her beleifs

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 09, 2013 11:59AM

AS I SAID BEFORE I BELEIVE IN THE TRUTH "SAT GURU" THE COMPLETELY LIBERATED SOUL LIKE RAMANA MAHARSHI ..OR ANANDA MAYE MA

SHAKUIMUNI BUDHA THESE BEINGS ARE AT ALL TIME ARE ABSORBE IN THE DIVINE....

THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE RECOMMEND ANY HUMAN BEING TO GO TO WAR ...AND ITS MESS THAT IS NOW KILLING THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDRENS ..BE IRAK ...OR AFGANISTAN...OR MALI (FOR US FRENCH )

bY ENCOURAGING TULSI IN HER MILITARY CARRER BUTLER AS PUT HIS OWN CONCIOUSNESS AT THE ORDERS OF THE US ARMY AND US GOVERMENT....HE IS NO SAT GURU ......WHERE IDENTIFICATIONS HAVE DISSAPEAR

HE AS BECOME A STOOGE IN THE HANDS OF WHO KNOW WHO IN THE CHAIN OF COMMANDS ....AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT MIT ROMNEY (WITH ALL HIS MORMON BULLSHIT)

JAGAD GURU SIDDHASWARUP ANANDA PARAMAHANSA .......IS A LIE ....A BAD JOKER....WHO LIKE THE ADEPT OF BLACK MAGIC PERMIT THAT HIS TOE NAIL CLIPPINGS BE PART OF THE HOLY COMMUNION IN HIS CULT ...WITH WAI LANA AS CHEER LEADER

Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: February 10, 2013 09:37AM

flashlight_on_roaches
IamtheAntiChris

Thank you thank you AntiChris!

What a priceless photo.

I hope you and others can add names and details.

the now adult children in these photos express their disdain individually on other social media platforms.
still vague and perhaps a bit paranoid to really say whats on their minds.
i really do hope some come forward even anonymously and contribute here.

the fasle "curse" aspect of going crazy if you speak out and against against CB is something that most cannot overcome due to the heavy indoctrination of the cult.

the names of the students here in no particular order and may not be all of them are:
Jai Gabbard
Bhakti Gabbard
Narayan Gabbard
Sachi Henrietta,
Moon Robinson,
Sita McCarthy Soesman
Satya Martin Neumeyer
Mohini Moore
Devavani Conroy
Nashringa Henrietta
Nitai G Bishop
Dom Giazzon(?)
Kalindi Bishop
Narottam Bishop
Garuda ...
Radha Bishop Madrigal
Rupa
Jamuna Stewart

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: February 11, 2013 05:31AM

My notes on the ones that I know of:

Jai Gabbard - No longer a cult member
Bhakti Gabbard - completely indoctrinated
Narayan Gabbard - completely indoctrinated
Sachi Henrietta - completely indoctrinated
Moon Robinson
Sita McCarthy Soesman
Satya Martin Neumeyer - completely indoctrinated
Mohini Moore
Devavani Conroy
Nashringa Henrietta
Nitai G Bishop - completely indoctrinated
Dom Giazzon - completely indoctrinated
Kalindi Bishop - completely indoctrinated
Narottam Bishop - completely indoctrinated
Garuda ...
Radha Bishop Madrigal - completely indoctrinated
Rupa (Penaroza?)
Jamuna Stewart - completely indoctrinated

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.