Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 20, 2013 12:02AM

Namaste

What a story a " on mesure hot youg politician ...coming out of a cult that as been at this for 40 years ....but without the hot item such as TULSI

If Tulsi was fat and ugly ....who would care ....she is package by Butler ....and the media is eating it up

but my video exposing her and her father have taken lots of viewers in the last few weeks .....

It only take ONE a well place person ....that will go after this story and their house of cards may fall down

The reality is that Hawaii is the best place in the USA to pull a political cult stunt

lowest turn out voters ..........and money hadr to come by

a cult with hundres of slaves ...that will do and say whathever Butler tell them plus money from everywhere on the planet

hey voila a recipie for winning ..........exept that some knows the truth and we will EXPOSE THE MEGLOMENIAC

I would like all the informations that you can find on WAI LANA ...past marriages ....chineses names ...every things you can think off

(ex disciples affirming that she was eihind the nail clippings holy distributions as always gave me a feeling of disgust )

Swami Bhaktivedanta always affirmed that yoga was useless ...only chanting work

Wai Lana and Butler have cook up the chinese yogini ...dress like Ronald Mc Donald

and selling everything from soup ...to chips ...to Wai Lana for children,s

while in private she worship her man to the point of distributing his nail clippings

Or is she very aware that this is a big cult scam ....but as number 2 ....she goes with it for fame and money

and some twisted love with Butler .........preparing to serve together in the spiritual planet of the BLUE GOD .........yes right

its all smell fishy to say the least

If she is behiind this nail clippings .....is she the one that is involve in black magic (as we have discus before )

whats her deep secrets .....if you know of any ...let me know ...any special picures of her past

Any and all informations send to me directly at ...........a good resume of the wai lana situations would help

henry@sacredindia.info If you can remind me of the pages already posted on Wai Lana that would be helpfull as I am soo busy

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 20, 2013 10:04PM

The swearing in of TULSI in the USA congress on the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita is a scam to get the Hindus to say and think

"we have arrive in congress of the USA " But what does the average American knows about that book as the BUTLER cult beleive it is ?

[www.youtube.com]

hope this new video help understand a little more the cult beliefs of the Hare Krishna mouvement and the Butler cult (that believe the same theology as tought by AC BHACKTIVEDANTA SWAMI

Date: January 21, 2013 11:15AM

Dabcult had asked for a photo of Eddie Tamayo’s father, Philippine Army Col. Antonio Tamayo Jr. He is known as “Jeff Tamayo” and there is mucho information about him on the Internet. He’s now retired from the military and has a position with the Philippine Olympic Committee and is President of the soft tennis association. He’s also active in his family-run University of Perpetual Help System. Jeff Tamayo is a vegetarian and advises others to “stay in shape cut the meat off your diet--for your health, for the planet's health.” He’s also studied martial arts like many other followers of Butler.

Make no mistake, “Jeff Tamayo” (Philippine Army Col. Antonio Tamayo Jr.) is a member of a destructive cult called the Science of Identity and has been a devotee of the dangerous cult leader, Chris Butler, since the 1970’s. He raised his son, Eddie Tamayo (Eduardo Sangco Tamayo), to worship Butler’s Hare Krishna nonsense and arranged Eddie’s marriage to cult-member Tulsi Gabbard. A seriously compromised fellow, old Jeff!

That is Jeff on the left showing the Hawaiian Shaka sign (a message to his surfer-guru back in Lanikai, Hawaii?)

[pinoycelebrityokrayan.blogspot.com]
Jeff Tamayo should resign from POC
[www.facebook.com]
You'll find many negative pages on Col Jeff Tamayo...
[www.free-press-release.com]

[coloneljefftamayo.webs.com]

I’ve posted about Toby Tamayo before on this message board. Just a reminder that he is Chris Butler’s man in the Philippines, the uncle of Eddie, and brother to Jeff. The article above mentions his “Identity Institute", which is actually the indoctrination camp for Science of Identity. Tulsi Gabbard stayed with “Uncle” Toby for two years.

Date: January 23, 2013 12:21AM

This post is the third and final installment of the Walter Wright series reported in the Honolulu Advertiser in the pre-Internet year of 1977. To recap, these were the headlines for the first two installments along with links to the prior posts on this message board:

The secret spiritual base of a new political force, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977
• Krishna principles adapted— The party line: ‘Thou shalt not…’, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977
• IGG’s 32 big donors: giving and chanting, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977
• Link acknowledged—finally, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part I, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 21, 1977

And here is my post of 1 of 3:
[forum.culteducation.com]

• Rebel against power trips: Chris Butler, maverick with 1,000 followers, Hawaii’s Other Krishna’s – Part II, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 22, 1977
• Laid philosophical basis: Religious leader’s role in politics played down, Hawaii’s Other Krishna’s – Part II, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 22, 1977

..and my post of 2 of 3:

Now, here are the headlines from Part 3:
• Down to Earth and its volunteers: No begging – but lots of business, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part III, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 23, 1977
• Close ties with IGG found at 2 papers, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part III, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 23, 1977
• Guru describes his ‘goal of life’, Hawaii’s ‘Other’ Krishna’s – Part III, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 23, 1977

The clippings have been posted here before by Atheist and perhaps others, so I will only show the clipping images along with a link to the PDF file. I have not taken the time to transcribe the text, but encourage a volunteer to do so. I have typed the keywords from the articles below to aid the search engines.

[docs.google.com]

ISKON, Hare Krishna, Down to Earth, Independants for Godly Government (IGG), Hawaii Fresh Start, Chris Butler,
Kathy Hoshijo (AKA Kathy Davis, Kathy Olsen, Kathy O'Connor, Katyayani), Johnny Baldwin Midgett, Barbara Penaroza, John Moore, Michael White, Wayne Nishiki, Paul Gaizzon, Kalani High School,
The Valley Isle, The Kauai Sun, Bill Penaroza, Sakari Das, Rick Reed, Larry Olsen, Life Force, Krishna Yoga Viewpoint, da Market, Bobbie Lent, Prasadam Distributing Co., Haiku brand fruit juice, Geoff Silva, Johnny Midgett, Reggie McGowen,
da Herb Store, Richard Beach, Tim O'Connor, Lorraine O'Connor, Tom McCarthy, Vince Loban, Vaisya Corp.,
Ronald T. Irwin, Gregory D. Johnson, Michael Durkin, Peahi Farms, da Snack Bar, Siddha, Kris Butler,
Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami, Science of Identity Foundation, Kailua, Lanikai, Tulsi Gabbard, Mike Gabbard.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: January 23, 2013 01:26AM

For Chris Butler and his followers:

“How long, not long. Because no lie can live forever.

How long, not long. Because you shall reap what you sow.”

~ Martin Luther King

Date: January 23, 2013 04:20AM

This is just beyond absurd what they got away with in spite of Walter Wright’s articles. Mike Durkan, IGG candidate for the State House of Representatives claimed to be the co-editor of The Valley Isle. For those who knew Mike at the time, this is simply a fairy tale. Mike was a scruffy, grumpy potato farmer who lacked social skills. He was intelligent and a bit of a loner. Famously, he was a great organic farmer, but not newspaper editor or politician material. Durkan did NO editing of the newspaper. He only showed up at the compound when Butler needed to talk to him. Mostly he worked on his farm. He hated the political campaign. The farm he worked was a Butler controlled enterprise (owned by Nishiki’s mother in law at the time). They built a chanting hall there and held Sunday feasts.

Penaroza was not a farmer but a graphic designer and printer. Farming and politics are not what brought these two gentlemen into newspaper publishing… it was Chris Butler! He was the puppeteer and creator of the whole project! Butler dictated whole articles and cartoon ideas. Butler dictated who should run for office and what they should say. As stated many times on this forum, Butler produced and directed the whole show! The only thing he did not do was to star in it! It was all done in the name of devotional service….even the deceptions were seen as holy. I imagine that nothing has changed to this day…

Reed’s good looks, degree in English and $1000 was certainly attractive to Butler. The real story is that Reed, suffering from a bitter divorce, went back packing in Hawaii to clear his head. And then he met Butler in this vulnerable state. The timing could not have been more perfect. Butler needed a front man for his political aspirations. Both the Valley Isle and the Kaui Sun were written and laid out in Butler’s compound on Maui. One of the layout artists would fly over to Honolulu weekly to have it printed and sent to the islands. Make no mistake about it…THE NEWSPAPERS, THE POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS, THE CANDIDATES WERE ALL BUTLER DIRECTED! There was no independence or deviation from Butler’s wants and desires. Reed’s “Opinion Research Associates” was a fabrication of Butler’s to promote his candidate Hoshijo. Reed lied when he said The Valley Isle is neither a Krishna newspaper nor an IGG organ. Perhaps in his mind when he said “Krishna” he was thinking ISKCON, but it was definitely connected to the worship of Krishna and his guru Butler.

Vince Loban was neither a writer nor an editor. He had nothing to do with the newspaper business. He was just another able bodied puppet for Butler at the time. Loban later became an insurance salesman along with Tusta and a bunch of other Butler devotees in the Sacramento enclave.
Butler justified all the deceptions by saying that the rest of the world uses the same misleading techniques. He would say the newspapers are corrupt and organs of their own materialistic agendas. Politicians are corrupt and self-serving. So it is for a higher purpose to use lies and deception in the service of g0d and guru according to Butler followers. So they are thinking that they are better than everyone.

Here is a direct quote from one of my sources who wrote me today:

“I was vaguely aware of the Wright article. We were told not to read newspapers. I remember Butler being enraged at the ISKCON people who revealed the fact that IGG was run by Butler followers and revealed their devotee names. Wright was described as a big demon. But, I remember being rattled by the article. It was as if something shook free in my thinking that was trying to tell me that what I was doing was off. For a moment I realized how deceptive everything was, but I thought it was for a greater cause, one that would benefit humanity. I was also spending two hours a day chanting and at night I would read the Bhagavad Gita before I slept. I wasn’t eating a lot. I was dealing with my own disappointed love like Rick Reed. Butler was a charismatic and comforting distraction from that pain.

Long hours were spent on the campaign and the newspaper, especially the weekend printing deadline times. Sometimes the sleep deprivation was fun, but other times it brought out tempers. But, we were on a mission.

I only vaguely realized that I was participating in a real deception. It seemed so harmless, like a white lie you tell a child to protect them from pain or harm. “Yes, Santa Claus exists in spite of what that nasty third grader Walter Wright says.” How could you not want to see your friends and the beautiful, graceful Katyayani in positions of power? They would bring peace and save the planet. It was divinely inspired by a pure devotee, or so I thought. We were dovetailing our propensities into the service of God Himself, guided by his perfect companion, Siddhaswarupananda Goswami. I wonder now if I would have left the group sooner after seeing the whole series of articles by Walter Wright. I may have.

For decades, Butler has tapped into the collective “unconscious” of the people of Hawaii and has successfully hidden the “elephant in the living room”, which is himself. It appears as if he remains at the helm of his devotee politicians. He has simply followed the blueprint of many of the hidden oligarchs of history who have operated behind the political scenes for their own purposes. The current administration is certainly aligned with Butler's parents progressive world view. It will be interesting to see what Tulsi does or does not do.”

Date: January 23, 2013 09:58AM

Thank you, Vera, for adding your important comments above regarding the Walter Wright reporting which boost the importance of my post to a whole new level. Your first-hand testimony is so obviously the truth, yet also sensitive to those deceived by Butler many years ago. Thank you also for including the testimony of your source. To those current followers of Butler secretly reading this message board, do you ever experience that uncomfortable realization as described above by this ex-devotee? Learn from his/her heartfelt words and get out now, before it is too late.

Now, I have a few more “lost” articles to post from the pre-Internet day – this next one from 1977.

• Guru blames media for image of Krishnas The Honolulu Advertiser, December 24, 1977

My transcription of the clipping below: Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami, a Krishna Yoga guru, has blamed the news media for painting a negative image of the followers of Lord Krishna. The bad image, he says, stems from recent reports of robbery charges lodged against Hare Krishna members soliciting funds on the streets in Waikiki. Siddha, who is also known as Kris Butler or Chris Butler, says the media have unfairly stigmatized most Krishna followers by the news accounts. "All the media know and have known for some years that the vast majority of people in Hawaii who chant Hare Krishna or worship Krishna are not connected in any way with the people soliciting in the street, who are usually members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness . . . " he said. "If a person pushes people around in the street or steals their money, by his actions we understand he's not a real Hare Krishna ..." he said. Siddha says it is unfair for the media to associate all followers of Krishna with a particular sect. "I've been trying to teach for years that you can live in your home, chant the Hare Krishna mantra and follow the philosophy without having to join any particular organization, but by the media's use of the term, 'Hare Krishnas,' they have created the illusion that there is such a thing as the 'Hare Krishna sect,"' he said.

You may wish to read another similar other “lost” article from 1977 to fully appreciate this “con man” at work:

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: January 23, 2013 03:40PM

And it only gets worse:

This just came up on my Google Alerts

Tulsi has been elected as Vice Chair of the Democratic Party in Washington.

[dc808.blogs.civilbeat.com]

Date: January 24, 2013 10:41AM

Chris Butler’s outrage at the law-breaking of “other” Hare Krishnas is hypocritical. Like all the other truths revealed within these old clipping, his followers are probably unaware that Butler is the biggest Krishna law breaker of all. The founder of the Krishna Consciousness movement, A.C. Bhaktivedanta, called Chris Butler a “criminal” for selling the ISKCON Temple in Hawaii and pocketing the money:
“That Gaurasundara and Siddha-svarupa have sold the Temple in Hawaii and abandoned the beautiful Tulasi plants there is a great fall down on their parts. They did not ask my permission. If they wanted to go away they could have, but they had no right to sell the Temple. It is actually a criminal act on their part. Anyone who follows them will also fall down without a doubt.”

[vanisource.org]

Sure sounds criminal to me and very typical of Chris Butler to steal money from others for his own personal use. Living Oceanfront in Lanikai is very expensive, right Chris?

Here are two more lost articles, this time from 1978.

• Teacher of Krishna Yoga sues media for $6 million, The Honolulu Advertiser, January 5, 1978

• Part of Hare Krishna libel suit thrown out, The Honolulu Advertiser, June 1 1978
My transcription: A state judge yesterday ruled that news organizations are not obligated to distinguish between different Hare Krishna groups in their news reports. Circuit Judge Arthur Fong threw out part of a libel suit filed by Chris Butler, the 29- year-old teacher of Krishna Yoga, against four news organizations. The $6 million lawsuit charged that news organizations failed to distinguish between his activities and those of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), a separate group. Butler, also known as Siddha Sawrup Ananda Goswami, joined ISKCON in 1970, but broke away about five years ago. He has claimed about 1,000 students in five countries. The lawsuit charged that the news media's habit of referring to ISKCON members as "Hare Krishnas" had defamed all Krishna worshippers, including Butler and his group. ISKCON members have been embroiled in several controversies with their application for a use permit for its Nuuanu Valley temple and solicitation in Waikiki and at the Honolulu airport. Butler's attorney Ed Kemper argued that the news media in their reports should identify the specific Krishna organization, rather than use the term "Hare Krishna." "Aren't you really trying to control editorial policy?" Fong said. Fong said it would be the same as forcing the 'media to use the term Catholic instead of Christian’. Fong granted requests by the Honolulu Star-Bulletin and KITV for dismissal of the lawsuit. The Honolulu Advertiser and KGMB-TV, the two other defendants in the suit, are expected to seek similar dismissals.

Date: January 25, 2013 05:56AM

Hey Flash, thanks for the great stuff!
The lawsuits can explain part of the media's reluctance to report on any connections between Butler and his puppet politicians for years. Nothing shuts up people better than a lawsuit...eh

As proven from the previous articles, followers have total loyalty and will LIE for g0d's sake! But then, look at LANCE ARMSTRONG'S years of lying. Politicians lie all the time. IMHO Butler has really found a great niche for himself.

As far as Tulsi goes, I am sure the Democratic Party has thoroughly investigated her and found that whatever the deal is with Butler, they don't find enough wrong with it for their purposes and/or they certainly know how to deal with it... Flash has said it all along, PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY to avoid any blowback. They don't care if her father and guru are homophobic. They don't care if she says she is a Hindu or licks the stinky feet of Butler. They DO see her as a promising young Dem, a poster child of FEMALE, MILITARY, LIBERAL, ACTIVIST, HINDU, ENVIRONMENTALIST, MULTI-ETHNIC, ATTRACTIVE, KENNEDY-ESQUE in her speeches about service, ETC. If she is a lesbian, even better for the Dems! Add LGBTQ to her credentials. How perfect can you get!?

In politics, it is all about appearances and no one cares about the reality. It's all about promoting perceptions and no one cares about the spoiler alerts. I know this sounds cynical, but that's my personal call. Is it right? Of course not, but look how long it took for Lance Armstrong to get his 7 Tour De France medals taken away. He was the darling of the racing community...too big to fail at one time. Now he has lost everything. The bottom line is that no matter how Tulsi got in Congress, she still has an opportunity to do something good. Armstrong did a lot of charity work and inspired millions. I wouldn't give Tulsi the Nobel Peace Prize before earning it any more than I will condemn her for what she is about to do. I'll reserve that judgement for later.

Unless there is an enormous scandal, look forward to Tulsi being in politics for many years. I told you she was the darling of former Speaker of the House NANCY PELOSI and the Washington women's movement. This is a group more powerful than you can imagine. It's ludicrous to think she will be able to promote a Butler agenda in Congress. Tulsi is being groomed by more than Butler.

In the mean time, there are families and children caught up in Butler's lies and scams that did not grow up in his elite circles...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.