Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: January 13, 2013 06:56AM

For those who are concerned about having information revealed to malicious, possibly cult owned websites, there are ways to become more anonymous online.

One example is TOR found at [www.torproject.org] which "protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked." Best part is it runs on Windows, Mac or Linux.

There are a number of ways to become more anonymous online, which can be learned through a simple Google search for web anonymity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: January 13, 2013 09:43AM

I took the down video about the possible lesbianism of Tulsi ....My heart said to do so

We will do a better video later on when we get all the right pictures ...and looking deeper in some informations I just receive

Its anof to point out foe now that she is from a destructive cult .......and as a phoney Hindu as they come .

Her sex life anyway if she is a truth follower of BUTLER
is identical to the main stream Hare Krishna mouvement sex regulations

HOMOSEXUAL ...IS AN ABSOLUTE NONO

SEX PERMITED ONLY IN MARIAGE....and only at the time of reproduction

She is in a very weird space of mind and heart .....with all those lies she as to cover for .

Maybee she think that shes on her way to Krishna planet with WAILANA and the rest of the cult that eat theirs guru holy nail clippings .

I was very piss that the cult dare to try to get the seat of Mr INOUYE

they have no shame .......plus they convince 14 imbeciles to vote for Tulsi

Date: January 13, 2013 09:46AM

I took the down video about the possible lesbianism of Tulsi ....My heart said to do so

We will do a better video later on when we get all the right pictures ...and looking deeper in some informations I just receive

Its anof to point out foe now that she is from a destructive cult .......and as a phoney Hindu as they come .

Her sex life anyway if she is a truth follower of BUTLER
is identical to the main stream Hare Krishna mouvement sex regulations

HOMOSEXUAL ...IS AN ABSOLUTE NONO

SEX PERMITED ONLY IN MARIAGE....and only at the time of reproduction

She is in a very weird space of mind and heart .....with all those lies she as to cover for .

Maybee she think that shes on her way to Krishna planet with WAILANA and the rest of the cult that eat theirs guru holy nail clippings .

I was very piss that the cult dare to try to get the seat of Mr INOUYE

they have no shame .......plus they convince 14 imbeciles to vote for Tulsi

Its a comedy ...and a tragedy to see that hundreds of people beleive this fallen brother is a PARAMAHANSA

Date: January 14, 2013 04:04AM

I have located a photo from January 2006 showing Tulsi Gabbard with her husband at the time, Eddie Tamayo. It is curious why this photo was deleted and not available on the Web. Eddie Tamayo (standing between Tulsi and Carol Gabbard) still lives in Kailua as a follower of Chris Butler and has been spotted at one of the cult residences in Lanikai. I’m attempting to learn more about their marriage and divorce.

For dabcult, Tulsi's Ex father-in-law is Philippine Army Col. Antonio Tamayo, Jr. He is an alleged member of the cult. Eddie’s legal name is Eduardo Sangco Tamayo and he is a self-employed graphic artist.

Please leave your comments below this important Washington Post article. It is a fair piece of reporting especially the part “The press secretary for Gabbard, a 31-year-old Iraq war veteran, declined an Associated Press request to interview Gabbard for this story, but sent along a statement Gabbard had made upon being sworn into office, for which she used a copy of the Bhagavad Gita, a Hindu religious text.”

[www.washingtonpost.com]

All it lacks is an admission of the truth about Tulsi’s spiritual leader, Chris Butler. I’m waiting to see if my own comment has been censored.

Date: January 14, 2013 07:48AM

Great research Flash

Eddie Tamayo look like a big teenager on this photo next to warrior TULSI ....or a distant cousin ........kinda weird

He does not look like he as got the testastorones to trill or satisfy a returning women soldier from a war with the Muslims.

They look totally incompatible ...........maybe she outgrew him in the army ........maybe that is why there is no pictures of the kiss at the wedding

maybe there was none ...............please post a picture of Antonio Tamayo

Date: January 15, 2013 10:23AM

There has been no feedback to my recent post that caught up on John Moore, but here are some more photos and revelations.

I will not post a current photo of Bill Penaroza (another Butler/IGG candidate from 1976) because others here on the forum have said that he no longer follows Chris Butler. Good luck to you, Bill.
Bill’s son, Kainoa Penaroza (real name Rama), is a very devoted disciple of Butler and is extremely close to fellow devotee, Tulsi Gabbard. Kainoa’s wife, Alana, is an important member of Tulsi’s staff. A deleted photo from April 2012.

Wayne Nishiki from Maui has never fully admitted to being a devotee of Chris Butler and continues to lie and shortchange the citizens of Maui. What does a politician who worships Butler as God’s representative actually do for the people? Apparently nothing. Maybe Wayne performs Butler’s dirty work behind our backs.

Carol Gabbard with Mike Gabbard and their Ohana: Tulsi, Jai, Bhakti, Ryan, and Vrindavan. Ryan’s birth name is Aryan (what were his parent’s thinking?) This is another deleted photo.

Meg Turner may not yet have sipped Chris Butler’s foot bath water. But, she has sold her soul to the devil and works as a social media expert for cult businesses like Lotus Garden Meditation Center, Down to Earth, and Wai Lana while also manipulating media for Tulsi Gabbard. Meg, from Kailua, even pretends to be a DTE customer seeking a Wai Lana cure for her flaky scalp. What’s next, Meg, vaginal itching?
[www.downtoearth.org]
Sorry, Meg, but people searching you out as a consultant will learn the truth here on this forum.

Trevor Hitch seems foolish to post his resume online since it includes his jobs at two cult businesses: Wai Lana and Down to Earth. He now works for Storage Castle, another cult business.
[www.linkedin.com]

Denise Guggenheim is from the cult’s Sacramento branch and is related somehow to Eric Guggenheim (his mother perhaps?)

Eric Guggenheim looks a little older with shorter hair these days. He looks more like a janitor than a film maker when he drives his old, white van to the home of Wai Lana and Chris Butler.

Manjari Fergusson is the daughter of Mark Fergusson (Down to Earth CEO) and an Editorial Intern at Hawaii Business Magazine. Her brother, Bali, has already been exposed here and also works in the Media. Apparently our Media here in Hawaii does not object to being infiltrated.
[www.linkedin.com]

Nimai VandenBos is a Freelance cameraman from Auckland, New Zealand. In typical cult fashion, he hates homosexuals and says so by signing his name to a protect marriage petition. I’ll bet there are other cult members who signed this petition in spite of Tulsi Gabbard proudly declaring that she is now Pro same-sex marriage.
[www.protectmarriage.org.nz]

Protect Marriage petition

Here is Shiva D. and his shrine to Jagad Guru Chris Butler. What are the tea cups for, Shiva? Your guru does not allow tea or coffee so perhaps you sip the water that has washed his Lotus feet.

Tracy Schauberger AKA Tracy Ann Burmester is with the Sacramento branch and I suppose her friends in the Homeschool Meetup Group don’t know that cult children are brainwashed.

If you have the opportunity to speak with anyone mentioned on this page, ask them if they have ever searched for the truth about their spiritual leader, Chris Butler. Do they have the strength to leave the cult if they discover they have been lied to? Ex-members on this forum possessed that strength and their words should never be ignored.

Date: January 15, 2013 04:57PM

The cult has had plenty of time to recruit new victims that work in the media. Under that same blog of DTE you will see a comment by Barry L. That is long time cultist Barry Lay aka Avaduta Das (married to Donna Lay aka Krishna T Dasi)
By manipulating the press they can weed out critiques and keep the lies and deceptions alive. They hide in plain sight.
In addition, when Butler gave his ok for certain arranged marriages, it was for Butler's convenience. There were instances of Americans being told to marry foreigners who could assist Butler on his scams. Fake marriages allowed him to get the people he needed for his projects into the US, so they were able to remain here to do his bidding. Based on the many divorces that have occurred, there wasn't much honesty involved in these relationships. Tulsi and Tamayo, that was a stretch, wasn't it?
So many years of deception and obfuscation, you would think Butler would have tired of the games by now.
But his addictions remain strong- money, power, control, & dominion over all.

Date: January 17, 2013 08:25AM

Vox veritas

But his addictions remain strong- money, power, control, & dominion over all.

Its a very deep karmic link that Butler as created initiating all those thousands people with promise of a trip to another planet (Krishna Loka ) after they leave the bodu .........and when you take 25% of someone income for 30 plus years and make them believe you are a PURE DEVOTEE OF THE BLUE GOD KRISHNA

The guy cannot come out and say {its was all bullshit dear disciples ) the show must go on ...the money must keep coming in ,,,,

Butker is snugling every night with WAX LAINA ...and some of the merried disciples are living in different bedrooms so as to better renounce sex

Its crasy .....Buter is so deep in his lies and deceits ........and some disciples so deep into the cult ....

Its an unholy alliance ....the cheater and the cheated

Date: January 18, 2013 07:02AM

I still plan to post some more press clippings from the pre-Internet days, but I’ve been drawn to the present moment by three examples of courage in the battle to expose Tulsi Gabbard and, most importantly, Chris Butler – and doing so under their real names!
At the top of the list is our own dabcult who still produces his powerful videos and continues to post to this message board. Do you wonder why Tulsi Gabbard has not succeeded in removing dacult’s scandalous videos, including his latest?:
[www.youtube.com]
Even though YouTube has strict rules about content, the truth is never slanderous.

The other two courageous men are visitors to this forum, but it is unknown if they are contributors here.
Aniruddha Sherbow is the guy who attempted to ask questions of Tulsi Gabbard and ended up being arrested and subject to a restraining order. He has recently launched his own web site about Tulsi and he explains it like this:
“…I regret having to bring this issue up publicly. I took Tulsi to task about her lack of responsiveness to serious questions and concerns two years ago, but I did so privately, out of consideration for her. Unfortunately, Tulsi took advantage of the fact that my communications were private by charging me with criminal harassment, claiming that I physically threatened her, had me arrested, and obtained a restraining order against me. So the reader will understand that I have no further obligation to first communicate with her privately any more.
I am also a Western-born Hindu, just like Tulsi. I hope that she will be more responsive in the future, and certainly not delete reasonable questions by people who have supported her, and even contributed to her campaign.
Sincerely,
Aniruddha Sherbow”

[giftofthegab.us]
In case his web site does not load, try this cached version:
[webcache.googleusercontent.com]
Tulsi is very aware of this latest depiction by Sherbow. Read what her own site has to say about it: ‘In February 2011, Gabbard faced harassment from a man named Aniruddha Sherbow, who threatened her via text messages and made abusive phone calls to her. She obtained a three-year injunction against Sherbow and she urged other harassment victims to "be strong, make that decision to fight back and hold people accountable for their actions — otherwise it won't stop."Sherbow now runs a website critical of Gabbard.”’
Apparently, Sherbow is allowed to speak out and not violate his restraining order. I look forward to reading more of his opinions.

The third courageous person is Bart Dame, a local political activist and commentator. He has been faithfully reporting the truth about Tulsi Gabbard and her father, Mike Gabbard. Dame knows that none of the Gabbards or followers of Butler are really democrats. His fellow democrats have much lower principles and would be happy to vote for the Devil if he pretends to be a “one of them”.
I’ve pasted a recent Bart Dame contribution below and this is my favorite line: ‘I do not consider a belief in Krishna any (more) disqualifying than a belief in Jehovah or Allah or Zeus or Pele. What I object most to is her belief that Chris Butler is the most spiritual advanced person in the Universe, God’s most perfect representative on the Material Plane.”’
[www.ilind.net]
Bart Dame Jul 14, 2012 at 5:15 pm
I think the discussion over Tulsi’s “change of mind” on social issues is missing the point. Of course, people change their positions on issues. There is nothing inherently wrong in changing your mind. That is what we hope for. But the “evolution” of Tulsi’s thinking on same sex marriage, abortion rights ands the current wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc.) does not ring true for several reasons.

First, the timing is completely self-serving. If Tulsi experienced a conversion on the Road to Damascus (or Baghdad), that was a few years ago. So why, when she returned, did she continue to say she opposed civil unions? In 2010, while running for the City Council, she told Local 5 she opposed civil unions. When it was first rumored Tulsi was considering a run for Congress, her mother was asked Tulsi’s views on civil unions and her mother–who was her campaign manager at the time, said Tusli opposed them.

Tulsi could have demonstrated her “change of heart” at a time inconvenient to her ambitions. She could have joined the effort to PASS civil unions when they were being debated in the Lege. That occured after her alleged “conversion.” It would have been powerful testimony had she explained why she had earlier promoted hatred of gays and lesbians but had come to see the error of her ways and encouraged her supporters to also change their views. But she remained silent.

Finally, when she starts plotting her campaign strategy for the congressional seat, she realizes that she would have NO CHANCE defeating Mufi unless she can emerge as THE anti-Mufi candidate. And that there was no way for that to happen if the liberal/progressive portion of the Democratic voter base were to remain hostile to her and to coalesce around another candidate, either Hooser (at the time), Kiaaina or Marx. It was only then that she announced her conversion. Very convenient timing.

Another reason her “conversion” rings false is that the core of her campaign is filled with other members of the same Chris Butler political-religious-economic network which had for years passed out leaflets, turned out at public hearings in full-throated opposition to gay equality. Some people try to limit the focus to Mike Gabbard and say Tulsi should not be held accountable for the “sins” of her father. But that is a superficial portrayal of what has occurred. Mike was only the most visible activist in a team of activists, followers of Chris Butler, who have been the most vociferous demonizers of gays in lesbians in Hawaii for decades. Are we to believe that ALL the Butler camp-followers helping Tulsi’s campaign have also, like a school of fish, abruptly turned direction and are swimming towards equality? Maybe the Guru/Dictator snapped his fingers and issued whatever the Hindu equivalent of a fatwah might be. More likely, it is the crassest form of opportunism by the entire group, determined to help one of their members gain political power. I do NOT believe the members of the cult have abandoned their homo-phobic, anti-women views and I do believe they think the election of Tulsi will help advance the cult’s agenda.

Those people who have talked to Tusli and find her “sincere” are assuming she is an individual, stripped from context. If it is pleasing to Krishna, as directed by Chris, for Tulsi to be elected to higher office and if that requires her to “change her views” on these issues, she can SINCERELY do so as an obedient devotee.

As I wrote elsewhere, I have no problem with Tulsi worshipping Krishna. I do not consider a belief in Krishna any disqualifying than a belief in Jehovah or Allah or Zeus or Pele. What I object most to is her belief that Chris Butler is the most spiritual advanced person in the Universe, God’s most perfect representative on the Material Plane…

Bart Dame on camera a few moments into this video:
[www.youtube.com]
He is very credible and perhaps dabcult can interview him some day.

Date: January 19, 2013 11:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.