Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: December 23, 2012 08:55AM

… More about Chris Butler and Hawaii National elections not including primaries or state offices:
Congress District 1 - Kathy Joyce Hoshijo (IGG) 17.3%
Congress District 2- Bill Penaroza (IGG) 2.2%
Senate – Rick Reed (Rep) 26.9%
Congress District 2 - Mike Gabbard (Rep) 37.23%
Congress District 2 – Tulsi Gabbard (Dem) 80.54%

[en.wikipedia.org]
[en.wikipedia.org]

In checking Rick Reed’s 1992 campaign, I found this link:
[www.ourcampaigns.com]

“Sen. Sam Slom (R, Hawaii Kai) pointed out Reed sitting in the gallery. Slom told his Senate colleagues that Reed, who had represented East Maui, is now back in Hawaii living in Kailua.”

Does this imply that Rick Reed remains a devotee of Chris Butler? It could explain his silence and also naming his young son (with current Filipino wife Jenne) Siddha.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: December 24, 2012 01:52AM

Flash
Link acknowledged—finally

Eight months after the 1976 elections, Independents for Godly Government officials finally began acknowledging their spiritual Krishna heritage in response to repeated questions by The Advertiser. Several weeks ago, the Advertiser advised the party it intended to disclose in news stories the extent of Krishna devotees' influence in IGG. Subsequently, on August 9, the IGG party called television stations to a press conference and announced: - Even though we sought candidates from every community and denomination and waited till the last moment to announce them, over 50 per cent were practitioners of Krishna Yoga, though not members of any temple or church." Similarly, on the same day, the Valley Isle, a Maui newspaper that has been written primarily by IGG leaders, published an interview with IGG president William Penaroza on the planned restructuring of the IGG. The interviewer asked: "It's pretty well known, here on Maui anyway, that probably 90 per cent of the people who were involved in IGG working full time were into yoga meditation and other Eastern disciplines and maybe 50 per cent or more were into Krishna Yoga. So is this restructuring an attempt to bring in people of Western or Christian theologies so that you'd have Eastern and Western disciplines working together?" Penaroza responded: "Yes. That's right. We actually failed to get the organized churches involved, and that includes Christian as well as Buddhist churches. So there was a barrier between IGG and most conventional, established religious organizations."

Flash, thanks for finding this. My eyewitness got extremely agitated and infuriated at your last set of clippings. The ads for Hoshijo in particular brought up some memories and PTSD symptoms again (which were temporary, but palpable).

He said that what the IGG candidates told the media was an ABSOLUTE LIE!!! The whole IGG party were BUTLER devotees...period. It was Butler's idea and project from the start. There was no reaching out to other congregations or religions. At least Penaroza was honest about failure. He got HELL for that comment from Butler.

"... 50% or more into Krishna Yoga.." is a complete LIE! 100%. The group was so insular that NO OUTSIDERS who may have been idealistically aligned and wanted to help could not be included because it would become quickly apparent that they were ALL a cult following one man. It was not the pluralistic, egalitarian group that they pretended to be. Fear of people not understanding!? People could understand very well. It shows how much the group feels superior to the rest of the world. They would get local musicians to play at their PR events, but never let them in on the secrets.

When my eyewitness was in the cult, he wondered why IGG did not continue. The reason is Walter Wright. It is clear that they had been found out and could not fool the people again. You see people understood very well. Even people who went door-to-door campaigning for IGG candidates were persistently asked about the connection and deception after the Wright articles came out. They were told to LIE flat out that there was no connection to Hare Krishna.

It is interesting to note that Hoshijo in particular could have won the election had she not been deceptive at her guru's orders. She still won 20% of the vote which was unprecedented for a third party even after being exposed as a Hare Krishna. She was wildly popular as a local woman like Tulsi. But her heart was not into politics. Tulsi on the other hand, was both born in the cult and into a political family. Perfect grooming....

My source remembered how pissed off Butler was when these Wright articles came out. He spit his typical mocking venum at the writer and pointed fingers at his enemies in ISKCON. Here's the scene: Butler sat elevated on a chair surrounded by his elite disciples and IGG candidates sitting cross-legged on the floor. Of course they would bow down on the ground with their butts in the air entering and leaving his presence mumbling quietly their obeisances. [What you see in the Jagad Guru Speaks show with followers sitting on the same level NEVER happened in real life. It was a ruse so people would not catch on to the fact that his followers WORSHIPED BUTLER LIKE A GOD!]
When they were all settled, he would rant about the newspaper articles with everyone nodding heads "yes" and offering supporting statements or information. He would go on and rant about "stupid" followers mistakes or comments and humiliate them in front of the group. The offender would hang their head low and say, "Yes, Shrila Prabhupad...I'm sorry...it won't happen again..." He would rant about ISKCON people and his candidates political opponents....always in his adolescent, put-down style that got his followers to laugh and feel SO SUPERIOR. He would then discuss strategies and game plans for the campaign. Everyone was infected with a sense of mission and self-importance. He made everyone feel special to be working so closely to his "grace" and doing superior service.... No one thought there was anything wrong with this picture.

EVERY idea, move, and strategy had to be put through for Butler approval. He trained them all on how to respond to the media. He trained them how to lie and believe the lies. He trained them that the lies are for the "benefit of the poor, spiritually ignorant humans". This is very similar to the concept of TAQIYYA practiced by some Islamist groups.

Another memory from my source: They got a pretty young woman to convince a popular Hawaiian group called the Ho'opi'i Brothers to endorse the Butler business front HAIKU JUICE, managed by Hahnumann (Hesh Goldstein). This ad appeared in Butler's paper The Valley Isle. They were only given two cases of juice cans for the endorsement. The woman was completely mortified and embarrassed to deliver such a cheap payment... and the Ho'opi'i Brothers were a bit insulted too.

Fast forward 36 years...

Date: December 24, 2012 01:54AM

dabcult
WHAT WAS THE INITIATED NAME OF RICK REED AGAIN .........PLEASE

Krishna das, initiated by Butler.
Two children of the cult are named after Butler. Wai Lana's and Reed's sons are both named "Siddha".

Posted by: privateye ()
Date: December 24, 2012 05:38AM

Rick Reed had been married already 5 times when he tried to pin a scandal on Dan Inouye who was faithful to one wife his entire life.

Now would be the time for Rick Reed to come clean. Dan Inouye knew Rick and Wayne Nishiki were working together to bring him down. Dan knew all about Chris Butler calling all the shots. But he acted like the hero he is with much dignity and humility.

Rick I know you are reading this. Please come forward and tell the truth. Or is Chris Butler looking after you financially in order to keep you quiet? You quit the politics so perhaps it all got to you. Come clean Rick you will sleep better at night. Apologize to Dan and all the people of Hawaii and tell the world who put you up to that foul deed.

Date: December 24, 2012 09:51AM

I must digress just slightly because of Vera’s comments on Kathy Hoshijo. See below what was reported just after the Walter Wright articles and how it confirms the eyewitness comments posted by Vera above:

• ‘Smear attempt,’ says Hoshijo, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 23, 1977
Former congressional candidate Kathy Hoshijo, accusing The Advertiser of "an obvious smear attempt," - yesterday denied she or `any candidates from the Independent's for Godly Government partly kept a secret of their spiritual practices. But Hoshijo acknowledged that she had not told the press earlier that she and several other IGG candidates were initiates of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupad, founder of the International Society of Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). As recently as this spring, Hoshijo told reporters that she didn't "identify myself with any particular faith or church. I'm not a member of any organization." Hoshijo claimed that The Advertiser singled out her and the IGG in a series of articles because she opposes the Hawaii Newspaper Preservation Act, a law which allows the major dailies to share certain functions. She contends, as has Mayor Frank Fasi has, over the years, that the law in effect sanctions a "newspaper monopoly." The law allows The Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin to share circulation, advertising and production functions while keeping separate news and editorial departments. Hoshijo ran third last year behind Republican Fred Rohlfing and Democrat Cecil Heftel. At the time, she was an IGG candidate. Yesterday, she criticized The Advertiser's handling of stories which said IGG candidates were reluctant to publicly state their Krishna backgrounds during last year's election. Hoshijo said the articles were essentially accurate, but she took issue with the display and headlines accompanying the story. She also saw she had, during the campaign, told news reporters she chanted " Hare Krishna." "I am not a member of any Hare Krishna _organization, but I do chant 'Hare Krishna' in my personal spiritual life," she said yesterday. An Advertiser story in the Sunday paper reported that IGG candidates, when asked about Krishna connections, replied: I chant 'Hare Krishna." But none of several IGG candidates, including Hoshijo, acknowledged being an initiate of Prabhupad and ISKCON. Hoshijo indicated it was not relevant that she did not reveal specifics of her religious background. She said The Advertiser's handling of the stories amounted to "political and religious persecution." She claimed that the "obvious" reason the newspaper mentioned her was differences on a number of issues, including— abortion and the equal rights amendment.

I had forgotten that Heftel defeated Hoshijo. Heftel was then smeared by Rick Reed under Butler’s orders. Others have said that Butler is a hateful and vindictive person. Just connecting some more dots.

This other clipping should be interesting when I find it:
Life in peril, Hoshijo thinks, The Honolulu Advertiser, August 24, 1977
Why did Hoshijo think her life was in danger? Tulsi Gabbard has made similar claims of death threats.
I’ll get back to parts two and three of the Walter Wright article shortly

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: December 25, 2012 12:39PM

Well, it looks like Tulsi is going for the power grab.

The irony that she wants the spot formerly held by the man that her cult plotted to destroy.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/20420436/congresswoman-elect-tulsi-gabbard

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: December 25, 2012 02:06PM

KOWIKA secretary sent theses links to me

1. [hawaii.news.blogs.civilbeat.com]
2. [www.staradvertiser.com]
3. [www.huffingtonpost.com]
4. [www.huffingtonpost.com]

Now Tulsi wants INOUYE seat
We all know that the cult she represent is the only organisation that tried to set uo the senator Inouye in a sex scandal in his entire lifetime
and now on top of that they want his seat
Who will shout "HEY THEY TRIED TO DEMOLISH INOUYE POLITICAL LIFE AND LEGACY WANTED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A TRAMP ...and now they want his seat ........freaking scandalous ///TULSI IS MANIPULATED BIG TIME

Date: December 26, 2012 12:05AM

dabcult
KOWIKA secretary sent theses links to me

1. [hawaii.news.blogs.civilbeat.com]
2. [www.staradvertiser.com]
3. [www.huffingtonpost.com]
4. [www.huffingtonpost.com]

Now Tulsi wants INOUYE seat
........freaking scandalous ///TULSI IS MANIPULATED BIG TIME

Inouye has a brilliant legacy. One that Butler can never achieve. As I have been watching the news about Inouye's life and passing, the actions of Butler's puppets ran through me head. They all use straw men arguments against their opponents rather than truth. They all are secretive about their real path and beliefs. They are all paranoid and decry religious persecution. If any one disagrees, they see them as having an evil agenda. They all use deceptive tactics to get elected. One could say that about many politicians these days, but there was a time in this country when real leaders did appear. They were servants of the people and not some guru behind the scenes.

I found Tulsi's statement about admiring Inouye's leadership particularly disconcerting. I found it incredibly odd that a freshman congresswoman, Tulsi, high off of her recent win, would have the chutzpah to put in her application for the seat. It was done in the 11th hour. It had to have been on Butler's command. It has made Tulsi appear arrogant. She does not have the experience for the office she is now holding, much less Inouye's seat. It shows a lack of gratefulness and appreciation to her constituency. I doubt she will get the position. It was a bad and questionable move. But Butler does not care about his puppets. They will do as he says and suffer any of the falls. High off of her win, Tulsi is either too full of herself or is being manipulated, or both... in my opinion. For Butler, this is all a sport, a delicious game. He has become what he has derided all his life... Where are the Walter Wright's these days? I fear real leaders and real journalists are a disappearing breed...

Date: December 26, 2012 01:09AM

From reading the comments under the news articles dabcult posted, I see that there are others who are concerned about Tulsi's move to take the Inouye seat. It reminds me of the scene in The Christmas Carol when Scrooge has to look at all the greedy people going through his house and fighting over his things. Her grab for Inouye's seat looks the same way...

I have omitted the obvious PR and devotee posts.

BLOG COMMENTS ON TULSI'S DESIRE TO GRAB INOUYE'S SEAT
Deborah Cohn • Kihei, Hawaii
Ah yes, the Tulsi PR team is at it again. Some uninformed people may fall for your spin, but most know enough that Tulsi has done 1) nothing to prove herself, and 2) will be hurting the Democratic Party by vacating a seat we need in the House. Keep it up; you make her recent accomplishment diminish in the eyes of the voting public.

Bart Dame • Top Commenter
Mistake! Sorry, Tulsi. Show us what you are capable of in the House before presuming you are qualified to serve in the Senate. You have promise. But whoever advised you this is a good move has steered you wrong.

Deborah Cohn • Kihei, Hawaii
This move proves that Tulsi is all about Tulsi and not about what is right for the Democratic Party of Hawaii or our nation. Her being appointed would cost us a vote in the house, particularly during this fiscal cliff process, as well as other issues that are imminent. This action speaks volumes about her lack of aloha for our state, and proves she is all about Tulsi.

Matt Lee • Top Commenter
I agree, I viewed Tulsi in a positive light generally but this latest move makes me doubt her sincerity. She hasn't even served in the House yet and she's already jumping ship. That statement could easily have been used in her campaign for House and all she has to do is insert Inouye's name in there. It's a fine line between seizing the opportunity and being just an opportunist. Will her track record become nothing but job hopping and unfulfilled terms?

Loretta Giannotti • Saint Mary's College of California
It is a slap in the face,Sen Inouye,The Gov and others who helped her to do this is ungrateful. The Governor and others will make the right choice. God Bless Senator Inouye and his family.
peanutgallery wrote:
Tulsi just asked for Hawaii voters to elect her to perform a certain job, now she wants another.... This fact alone should tell you something about her. Power corrupts absolutely, and Tulsi wants nothing more than to dip her beak.

peanutgallery wrote:
She is a rank amateur. Unproven and so, unworthy. She may be a Vet, but it doesn't entitle her to a role in Hawaii's future as a Senator. We already made that mistake once.

nontaister1 wrote:
Greed....

saywhatyouthink wrote:
This woman's ambition knows no bounds. Just wait till all you folks that voted for her find out she's really a republican pretending to be a democrat, and is just like her extemist anti gay father Mike Gabbard.

Workingrl wrote:
She's hardly been in her seat and now she wants to move on? She did the same with her legislative seat and then her council seat. Left all of them early.

EducatedLocalBoy wrote:
Saywhatyouthink is absolutely right. Tulsi has not served one day in the U.S. House of Representatives and she already wants to vacate that seat in order to be appointed, not elected into the Senate. Also, Tulsi did not complete her Honolulu City Council term and ran for the U.S. House from a "safe" seat because she didn't have to resign from the council to run for the U.S. House. Simple is wrong, she did not complete her term because she abandoned her position by leaving the state on active duty in August 2004 without resigning from the House, and her term ended in early January 2005. She is what personnel professionals call a "job hopper" never staying in one position for very long. You can't trust her to complete what she starts. But she is good at posing for the camera. My kids would call her a "poser."

I am of the opinion that she really did not want to make this move on her own. I think she was happy with her win and that her handler Butler pushed it upon her. Of course her brain washed parents see nothing wrong with this... She has spoken of how difficult the campaign was for her. I think these statements were probably the only sincere thing she has said. Hoshijo also burnt out. But Tulsi does not have kids or a husband to worry about. She also comes with programming from birth, a political family, and Butler having years of experience learning how to manipulate the political process unseen. But Butler is not g0d or g0d's best friend. Any mistakes he makes will be taken on by Tulsi. Like Reed and her father, she will suffer public and private humiliations in his name...

Even her Hindu constituency is humbly wondering how she will reconcile the Democratic platform about war and peace, abortion, marriage equality, health care, and social programs with the Bhagavad Gita’s point of view.

Varun Soni Dean of Religious Life at USC
"Your right is to action alone;
Never to its fruits at any time.
Never should the fruits of action be your motive;
Never let there be attachment to inaction in you."

(Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 2, Verse 47: translation by Winthrop Sargeant)

When Tulsi Gabbard takes her oath on the Bhagavad Gita, its political wisdom is not only instructive for her as a Hindu but also for all members of Congress. Increasingly, Americans believe that their representatives are more interested in short-terms personal victories than long-term political solutions, and this has led to record low approval ratings for Congress. In an age when billions of dollars are spent on campaigns that never seem to end, Mahatma Gandhi's commentary on the Bhagavad Gita offers politicians a powerful alternative -- to act righteously, decisively and courageously without regard to personal or electoral gain, and to recognize that the real political reward is righteous action itself.

This attempt to grab Inouye's seat before Tulsi has had time to warm one seat is an opportunistic move for electoral gain (or Butler gain) rather than a righteous move to benefit the people. You can cover it in brightly colored sari cloth and gold embroidery, but it is nothing but presumptive and self-serving. Leadership is not about raising your hand to volunteer when there are more capable people to do the job. Leadership is completing the job at hand that has been given.

Date: December 28, 2012 04:43AM

Tulsi Gabbard’s guru, Chris Butler, hated Senator Daniel Inouye and our local press reported on Butler’s involvement in an old scheme to ruin Inouye’s career. Now, Tulsi makes a public appeal to be given the deceased Senator’s seat and mentions her experience in the National Guard as if it somehow equals Inouye’s Medal of Honor. This was a disgusting display of political ambition and many have seen the light about Tulsi’s pattern of job hopping. I’d like to inform all 72 members of the Hawaii Democratic Party central committee regarding Chris Butler’s control of Tulsi Gabbard. I will attempt to learn the identity of the 14 members who voted for Tulsi to replace Inouye. If they aren’t cult members, they are at the very least idiots. See below that the Butler cult was obviously involved in this latest attempt to manipulate the political process.

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

72 members of the party's central committee assembled to come up with a list of three finalists to forward to Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who later in the day picked the state's no. 2 elected official: Lt. Gov. Brian Schatz.
Sources say voting among the central committee members was close with Schatz receiving the highest number -- about 48 votes.
He was followed by Hanabusa with 42 votes and Kiaaina who received 39.
U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who was just elected to Congress less than seven weeks ago, came in a distant seventh place with just fourteen votes while former Congressman Ed Case was in fifth place with 19.

Petition signed by 180 people as of today. Some of the usual inner-circle cult members including Bali Fergusson of Kailua, HI - Kainoa (Rama) Penaroza of Kailua, HI and the Harvey’s of Anahola, HI

[www.change.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.