Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 25, 2012 12:34PM

[www.youtube.com]

The cult and Tulsi are fishing for HINDUS

and naturally the American worshipers of Blue Gods ...green Gods ...halph ..elephant halph man God ....and the 99,000 other gods and godesses might rejoice
Now we are in congress
ITS SIMPLE >>>ITS PURE DECEPTION
Who will open the can of worms ? Or is it the can of nail clippings ?

I am going to give it a try .

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 25, 2012 12:57PM

dabcult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGlgyLkaic

and naturally the American worshipers of Blue Gods ...green Gods ...halph ..elephant halph man God ....and the 99,000 other gods and godesses might rejoice
Now we are in congress

Tulsi Gabbard dressed as a real Hindu with the "mark" on her forehead. It made me throw up a little in my mouth. It will not be difficult now to expose this coverup of her true beliefs. Thanks, Dabcult

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: November 25, 2012 05:56PM

flashlight_on_roaches
Tulsi Gabbard dressed as a real Hindu with the "mark" on her forehead. It made me throw up a little in my mouth. It will not be difficult now to expose this coverup of her true beliefs. Thanks, Dabcult

There were very very few times that we wore tilak (the forehead marking). I dont ever remember us wearing it in public and actually recall it being discouraged, because it drew attention. The ISKONs in the area somewhat knew who we were already, so it didnt really matter. It was more a matter of hiding from the general public.

Recall that Chris was basically the anti-ISKON. They wore tilak out on the streets, therefore his followers did not.

Now that everyone thinks that Tulsi Gabbard is a Hindu, hes allowed her to wear tilak outside of her home.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 25, 2012 10:29PM

Indian emigres in the United States refer to themselves as Desis.

Am happy to report that there are genuine Hindu temples, Sikh gurdwaras, Jain temples and Zoroastrian places of intruction.

However, ISKCON is playing this angle.

The thing to recall is that Prabhupada did utilize a genuine Vaishnava bhakti movement, that was, in its native Bengal, a small group, then in a maverick move, Prabhupada went to the West and did outreach to us mleccha -- barbarians.

However, where Prabhupada directly violated his own tradition was arranging for his followers to solicit money. A monk, as prabhupada claimed to be is and was not supposed to turn spiritual instruction into a profiterring concern.

Here is an events calenda in a magazine that serves part of the Desi/emigre Indian community in part of the US.

[www.indiacurrents.com]

Use the FIND command. Put ISKCON into the slot and hop down the page.

Date: November 25, 2012 10:37PM

Laguna beach was a hang out for the Brotherhood of Eternal Love.

[www.google.com]

Brotherhood of Eternal Love and Surboards

[www.google.com]

Date: November 25, 2012 10:41PM

Laguna beach was a hang out for the Brotherhood of Eternal Love. And there was an ISKCON connection. Nori Muster's book (first citation) is worth a peek.

[www.google.com]

Brotherhood of Eternal Love and Surfboards

[www.google.com]

Brotherhood of Eternal Love and Timothy Leary

The BEOL helped raise bail for Leary and liased with the Weather Underground to get him escape custody.

[www.google.com]

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: November 25, 2012 11:31PM

TULSI DIWALI MESSAGETULSI DIWALI MESSAGE

dabcult
[www.youtube.com]

Now we are in congress

VitaminC
flashlight_on_roaches

There were very very few times that we wore tilak (the forehead marking). I dont ever remember us wearing it in public and actually recall it being discouraged, because it drew attention. The ISKONs in the area somewhat knew who we were already, so it didnt really matter. It was more a matter of hiding from the general public.

Recall that Chris was basically the anti-ISKON. They wore tilak out on the streets, therefore his followers did not.

Now that everyone thinks that Tulsi Gabbard is a Hindu, hes allowed her to wear tilak outside of her home.

With all due respect, I don't agree that it will be so easy to expose Tulsi's true beliefs. Anyone can say anything about their beliefs. Tulsi is going FULL METAL HINDU now, just as Julia Roberts has. Americans are very touchy about their right to believe and change beliefs. The whole Gabbard modus operandi is based on the freedom to change religions, political party, platforms, beliefs (...erm...freedom to lie and get away with it... heh...heh....it's the American way). Tulsi has made her BRAND and that is not going to change as long as it pays off. And it is paying off BIG time with donations pouring in from rich Hindus into her election.

You can prove that she grew up in Butler's destructive cult. You can prove that she did not grow up celebrating DIWALI. (The main holidays she grew up with were Butler's and the Blue Man's birthdays and other celebrations all related to Krishna's/Chaitanya's pastimes.) The mark on her forehead is not Vaishnava tilak. It is a different mark. She is clearly making a statement here by not using Hare Krishna tilak. How much of this has been dictated by Butler? That is the real issue.

Regardless, there are no religious police in this country to observe and validate affiliation and practices. That's a good thing (religious freedom and freedom from religious persecution). Unfortunately, it is the loophole all cults have used to their advantage. If she wants to pose as a Hindu or be a real Hindu, in American politics, it does not matter. Obviously it did not matter to the voters. The cult is playing this card and will get away with it. If you harp on this one point (is she or isn't she a REAL Hindu? or if her father is a real Catholic or not?), it may backfire and only gain more sympathy for them. It could cast one unfairly as a bigot and serve their cause more than not. I am not saying that this is right or that the truth should not be pursued, but you need to understand the psychology of people when you are revealing the truth.

What needs to be proved is Butler's undue influence and political engineering. The cult of Butler needs to be exposed. That can and will be proved. Connecting the dots and collecting solid data as Flash has been doing works well. The history of the cult is also important, as well as whistle blowers and exer reports. Good legal council wouldn't hurt. What are the laws? Getting mainstream journalists to ask the right questions should also be a goal.
People also need to be thoroughly educated on how cults operate and use mind control methods. The majority of people do not realize how easily they are manipulated and the role of undue influence on their lives. This too needs to be clearly demonstrated. Exposure is the best weapon. Public writings vs inner-cult memos and recordings or testimonies from valid exers are also good methods.

That said, I found it very difficult to watch the video knowing full well that Tulsi did not grow up even knowing what Diwali was. Nor did she grow up worshiping any other Hindu gods besides Krishna. Diwali has more to do with moksha or white light realization than with Krishna consciousness or Bhakti. It has to do with worshpping the goddess of wealth Laxmi which Vaishnavas or Butlerites did not worship. (But certainly, worshiping wealth and power on the backs of his devotees has been Butler's idol).

What turned my stomach was her talking about righteousness over evil… Isn’t it evil to lie and deceive the public? She also spoke about "service to others" which was discouraged by Butler unless there was a cult tie in. Service to humanity was only accomplished by pleasing and serving the guru's whim [“Where are my mangoes you assholes!”]. Certainly by winning the election, she has pleased her guru god, and will no doubt be a financial boon to him with 25% of her salary... along with the fun he has manipulating the political process ... in my opinion, in a "it looks that way to me" kinda way...
Also distasteful was her complaining about how difficult her campaign was, especially when she was a shoe-in once Mufti was knocked off and had full cult backing and free labor. I respect the office, and wish her well. I hope she becomes a good legislator, but how can I respect her unless she tells the truth? I hope that she comes clean about her upbringing. When and how did she and her mother become Hindu? In spite of being a Catholic, didn’t your father worship at the same alter as you and your mother? What was it like growing up in the cult? How does this influence your decisions? Why have you kept Butler a secret? I still love the comment Henry made about Butler, "The leader of the Science of Identity does not want to identify himself."
Better not get too uppity and empowered in Washington, Tulsi... You might gain independence and freedom like so many who have left the cult ...

Date: November 25, 2012 11:46PM

In regards to Tulsi being deceptive about her background, I found the following ditty again. Good to re-post.
All a part of cult education...

CULT TEST - REWRITING HISTORY

The Cult Test
Questions 31 to 40
by A. Orange

31. Dishonesty, Deceit, Denial, Falsification, and Rewriting History.
Cults are dishonest in many areas:

they practice deceptive recruiting,
they are hypocritical,
they lie about the faults or shortcomings of the leader or leaders,
they lie about the real nature of the group,
they lie about the real goals and purposes of the group,
they lie about what they have done in the past,
and they lie about their finances.

"Truth is the most valuable thing we have.
Let us economize it."
~ Mark Twain

The cult has no respect for the historical truth. Like a Communist country that changes the history books every time a new dictator takes over, evil cults revise their history whenever it suits them. The cult won't allow mere facts to hinder it in its pursuit of wealth and power.

Speaking of Communists, two of the most famous and notorious examples of rewriting history were the regimes of Joseph Stalin and Chairman Mao Tse Tung. Both of their regimes were non-religious cults built around the personality of the leader. Both of those leaders had their own ideas of history, and what had happened, or what they wished had happened. Both of them tended to "re-educate" people who remembered the wrong things, and the re-education took place in horrendous gulags in Siberia, or communal farms in rural China, where death was common as dirt.

Stalin's agents even went into libraries, and cut pages out of books, and glued in new pages, to change history. And Stalin's enemies had a funny habit of getting air-brushed out of old photographs... Stalin's boys even invented the Orwellian term "non-person", which is what somebody whom Stalin disliked turned into... Those "non-persons" didn't do anything wrong. They weren't killed on Stalin's orders. They simply never existed in the first place.

A little closer to home, Jehovah's Witnesses will deny that they ever believed that Armageddon would come in 1975 — even those people who sold their homes or delayed getting medical treatment didn't ever believe it. They didn't gather on hilltops waiting for the Lord to come. It *did* *not* happen.

Scientology provides us with plenty of outrageous examples of falsification of history, particularly the history of the founder Lafayette Ronald ("L. Ron") Hubbard....

And Frank Buchman's Oxford Group cult was good at rewriting history, too. Buchman was notorious for admiring and praising Adolf Hitler before World War II: "I thank Heaven for a man like Adolf Hitler...". Frank Buchman also repeatedly declared that he wanted everyone to live under a "Christian Fascist dictatorship", and "the dictatorship of the living spirit of God" and "the true dictatorship of the living God". But after World War II, they totally changed their story....

32. Different Levels of Truth.
Some pieces of information, or "truths", are given to outsiders, but others are only revealed to insiders. Likewise, the beginners and the guru's inner circle get different "truths". Some items of information are only accessible to the innermost circle.

Ken Ragge said it well:

All cults have different levels of truth. "Outsider doctrine" refers to information and "truths" which are told to the general public. Complementary to this "outsider doctrine" is "insider doctrine" which is revealed to members alone and then usually only gradually as they attain status. For example, the outsider doctrine of the Scientologists is that their organization works for mental health and human potential. The insider doctrine includes belief in past lives on other planets and other unusual beliefs. The reason for this separation of doctrine in cults is that it would be impossible to recruit if people knew what the organization really was about.
In speaking about patterns of cult behavior in many of our government institutions, Dr. Arthur Deikman wrote:

Secrecy supports cult-like behavior, as we saw in the Life Force group, where the hierarchy was maintained through limiting access to information. Secrecy functions not only to cover up unethical activities from outside eyes, but also to increase authoritarian control over the larger group. By promoting the idea that the leader or the in-group have special information and expertise, they remove themselves from criticism and justify the exclusion of others from the decision-making process.
In the case of religious cults the special information and expertise is described as divine inspiration or enlightenment. The cult leader's presumed higher state precludes lower beings from judging his or her actions. Similar claims are made in government where special knowledge of the enemy or secret technical information is said to justify decisions that would otherwise be objected to on moral or even practical grounds.
The Wrong Way Home, Uncovering the Patterns of Cult Behavior in American Society, Arthur J. Deikman, M.D., page 145.

Date: November 25, 2012 11:48PM

corboy
Laguna beach was a hang out for the Brotherhood of Eternal Love. And there was an ISKCON connection. Nori Muster's book (first citation) is worth a peek.

[www.google.com]

Brotherhood of Eternal Love and Surfboards

[www.google.com]

Brotherhood of Eternal Love and Timothy Leary

The BEOL helped raise bail for Leary and liased with the Weather Underground to get him escape custody.

[www.google.com]

Chris Butler also had friends and connections in the Brotherhood. He was not interested in promoting psychedelics and drug use. In fact he was adamantly against drug use. He was more interested in being a guru, but had no problem accepting donations from drug users and merchants. Back in the day, there was no moral judgement about being a dealer. No one would narc on another. Ironically, Butler would mock someone for eating meat, but not for using drugs. He would get kids off of drugs and straight into his control.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2012 11:56PM by Vera City.

Date: November 26, 2012 01:01AM

I agree with Vera that it is impossible to know someone’s true beliefs. However, why would a person continue to live within a belief system that they do not share? Why did Tulsi Gabbard appoint Alana Penaroza as her trusted assistant knowing that Alana is a devotee of Chris Butler?
Perhaps not illegal, but poor judgment for a Congresswoman. My goal is only to expose the cult of Chris Butler for what it really is.
I have no wish to cause personal harm to Tulsi Gabbard and hope that she will soon tell the truth about her family’s connection to CB.
Tulsi, tell the truth about your Hare Krishna parents and their experience with mind control such as “Psychic Sleep”.
The people of Hawaii deserve to have an honest Congresswoman who’s trusted by her fellow elected officials.
That cannot happen with the constant reinvention of your core values and the strong undercurrent of suspicion.

Here is another “lost” article from the pre-internet time of 1970 and I've typed the text to lead the search engines here to RR.
Sai Young Returns as ‘Just Another’ Krishna Devotee, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, December 10, 1970
By Nadine Wharton, Star-Bulletin Writer

Sai Young, who left Honolulu last week to join the International Society for Krishna Consciousness in San Francisco, is back in town
Young was the adored spiritual leader of about 50 young adults, whose following —if you counted those who went to the love feasts at the Church of the Crossroads to chant, meditate, and participate in 'psychic sleep"— must have been close to 200.
Now, he is just another devotee at the ISKCON temple in Manoa.
His hard core of followers in the Krishna Yoga Community has split—to join ISKON groups in London, Boston, New York and San Francisco.
HE SAID he reached his decision to disband his group of Hare Krishna chanters when he realized “we must have a spiritual master to instruct us”.
(For almost a year, Young acted as spiritual master to his followers. His word was law on matters financial, moral, and physical.)
But now he says, “If a person has God, for the good of all he should surrender to a spiritual master who is the direct line of disciplic succession. If a person does not have God, he should follow in the footsteps of one who does—should surrender himself”
He says he did not join the ISKON group to find out who he is. "I surrendered to Prabhupad because I know what I am supposed to be doing —serving God. I have gone to the most authoritative representative to find out what He'd like me to do."
Young's name is a pseudonym, as are the names of the other devotees as ISKCON. His real name is Chris Butler, and he is the son of Dr. and Mrs. Willis Butler of Kailua.
ALL DISCIPLES renounce worldly goods and essentially turn their backs on their families, swearing to:
—Take a bath twice daily.
—Have no illicit sex life. They must marry
—Take no indulgence---Coffee, tea, tobacco, drugs or alcohol.
—Eat no meat, fish or eggs but only vegetarian foodstuffs.
—To always be neat, Clean and bright-faced.
Dressed in saffron robes, the devotees may be seen—and heard—chanting Hare Krishna daily in Waikiki and at the Fort Street Mall.

[www.youtube.com]
Thanks to Dabcult for providing this prophetic Youtube video regarding Chris Butler’s use of Psychic Sleep hypnosis and a prediction of further adulterations.

Link to the PDF file:
[docs.google.com]

Psychic Sleep

Permanent Sleep (Jonestown Massacre)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.