Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 23, 2012 07:07AM

If there was a group of non-Jew criminals in the cult, I would not characterize them as "this Gentile Gangster" or "the Goyim Mafia".

Why point out that Bali Mardan was a Jew? There were also homosexual pedophiles in ISKCON, but this does not mean all homosexuals are sexual predators any more than every Jew has a crooked thing with money.

You may think this is all just semantics, but words have power and influence actions.

If you want to talk about Jewish cults within Judaism, there are plenty of threads on this forum to join... just like there are Christian cults within Christianity, Muslim cults within Islam, and Hindu cults within Hinduism. But I think we should stay on topic here specifically about the Butler Cult.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2012 07:17AM by Vera City.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 23, 2012 08:52AM

Vera as good points and when time permits I will erase those 2 words from that particular video .....we have anof of BUTLER and ISKCON to talk about
without expending the discussion.

But to reply from a psychological and spiritual point of view ....

There was always various gangs in ISKCON .....club of homosexuals that all knew each other ....even a club of pedophile who use to exchange kids
from New Vrindavan to Mayapur ....to satisfy their sick mind.

And maybee because the Hare Krishna started in NEW YORK many jewish kids join ISKCON
and eventually there was a sort of jewish club ...... with the main leader TAMAL KRISHNA the one that orquestrated the gurus od ISKCON after Swami died ... They would appoint on of their club member to what they perceive where positions of powers .
That is why Bali Mardan ...being jewish got in the leadership ...of the New York temple ....with his guys controlling the money collected by hundreds of peoples in the streets and airports ... BALI was able to steal at least a million dollar.....
And he knew very well that even if would get caught ......the leadership of ISKCON could do nothing because this money was all undeclare ...collected under false pretense ....
It is intersting to notice that the Hare Krishna from Jewish ancestry seem to have stick together .

From a psychological point of view being jewish seem to be a very deep programming ...because they share a long and difficuly history
in the Hare Krishna for a time ....they only trusted each other when iy came to $$ ....maybee for good reason,s.
What is even more weird is that Swami Bhaktivedanta ....actually praise HITLER...when he said "Hitler was no so bad ...it was all ENGLISH propaganda
INDIAN love HITLER because they HATED te colonialist ENGLISH

So anyway PRABHUFRAUD is such an IDIOT.... he is also like all the little ISKCON gurus still propagating the "ALL GLORIES TO PRABHUPAD"
not saying a words againts quotes about the Hare Krishna views on women being inferiors .....and 9 times more lust ...and they really like a man that can rape them good ............Prabhufraud wants the bowing down ...the washing of feet ....the 25% ....the mansions ....the adoration of being a new PRABHUPAD .........but for Jesus sake ......unless he saiys that his guru was dead wrong .....on a so many part of the HARE KRISHNA beliefs he s an accomplice to the scandalous views of Bhaktivedanta ...on women rights ....homosexual right .....ext

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: October 23, 2012 12:33PM

Here is the Honolulu Star-Advertiser article from 10/21/12 about Tulsi Gabbard loaning herself $98,000 "in the days leading up to the August primary."

The online article has some links to earlier articles about Ms. Gabbard. Only the titles are listed below this article.

[www.staradvertiser.com]

Gabbard fronted campaign $98,000 just before victory

By Derrick DePledge

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Oct 21, 2012

Former Honolulu City Councilwoman Tulsi Gabbard made three loans to her campaign for Congress totaling $98,000 in the days leading up to the August primary.

Gabbard won a blowout victory over former Hono­lulu Mayor Mufi Hannemann in the Democratic primary in the 2nd Congressional District, but the loans show that she was concerned in the final days.

"The Star-Advertiser poll had us down 10 points two weeks out, and we also were concerned Mufi Hannemann was going to dump a lot of cash into advertising in the final days," said Jim McCoy, a Gabbard campaign spokes­man. "So Tulsi wanted to make sure that she would finish strong. And she did."

Hannemann had loaned his campaign $150,000 in July, which he said was to keep pace with the independent spending by interest groups that were supporting Gabbard.

Gabbard, who faces homeless handyman Kawika Crowley, a Republican, in the November election, raised more than $513,400 for her campaign from late July through September, including the loans. She has raised more than $1.5 million overall, according to federal campaign finance reports.

More From The Star-Advertiser

Hannemann lends himself $150,000 to combat Gabbard

Gabbard fronts her campaign $30,000 in race for Congress

Hannemann loans his campaign $150,000 in battle for House seat

Gabbard triumphs

Hannemann reports raising $250,000 in first quarter

Hannemann, Gabbard tout Washington endorsements

Gabbard upsets Hannemann

Gabbard outpaces Hannemann in April-June fundraising for U.S. House race

Hannemann scrambles to stay leader of the pack

Gabbard accuses Hannemann of faulty finance reporting

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2012 12:35PM by atheist.

Date: October 23, 2012 02:50PM

Tulsi gets $98,000 loans ...plus another $30,000 a few months before

How does a simple council member get that type of loans ?

Was the money from the BANK of HAWAII ? Or was it coming from Prabhufraud connections ? I read the article and it did not mention who gave the money to TULASI ?

She raise 1.5 million dollars......its and expensive game that precious seat to congress...would that be possible if she was not from the Gabbard clan ? Would the Gabbard be where they are without the cult ?

And people are still asking what does the religion of TULSI as to do with her running for congress .

EVERYTHING....is interrelated

And as far as the comments on Mr Crowley ......for many this video will be one more reason to vote for Tulasi ..

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 23, 2012 11:34PM

A tax exempt spiritual entity can accumulate wealth at a faster rate than secular tax paying businesses can do.

Those who do pay tax are indirectly subsidizing tax exempt spiritual entities.

Thats why religion does matter.

Especially if there is a porous boundary between religion and wealth building strategies that secular taxpayers dont have access to.

Date: October 24, 2012 04:30AM

Yes Corboy ...that is why the present Hare Krishna as many many phoney non profits......like ...".FEED THE WORLD "types and are collecting lots of money that end up (I know that for sure ) paying for laxury homes in Canada and the US ....the money that was to go to the poors is going for a pool olympic size ....Its happen in Montreal and Toronto ... Hare Krishna .people who collected for10 to 20 years of their life do not know what else to do ...so they create phoney non profits .
Prabhufraud as done pretty good with is non profits ....nice view from his Lanikai home.
The Moonies are the most expert at making hundreds of Non profits.....where no one knows that moonies are behind them .

I did this video where I am quoting the very worst things that Swami Bhaktivedanta said about women
I am sending this to various goverment agencies ......I think that any religion with such beliefs should have their non profit status revoque
Butler never said publicly ...that theses verses of his guru where scandalous .
Tulasi .....as had a special treatment .....but many testimonials on this forum have shown that women in general where not view very highly in the BUTLER cult ........including Butler giving permission to men to marry more than one women.....
Butler like all the little gurus claiming to be PRABHUPAD representatives .....as not denied any of theses verses .....and he actually use the antihomosexual verses ....on his radio and TV program with his puppet Mike Gabbard
Its the same bullhit package a little different .....with an extra toe nails guru communion.
I use to believe theses things ....and preach theses things 40 years ago ....I was young and brainwash
THIS IS THE SCANDALOUS TEACHINGS OF BHAKTIVEDANTA

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 24, 2012 05:23AM

I keep reminding myself that all the devotees of Chris Butler are victims who deserve the chance to discover their exploitation and then hopefully do something better with their life.

Joseph Bismark is the chief offshore guy for Butler and launders the money coming in from Down to Earth (he runs the parent company). He’s the owner of record of Butler’s principle Lanikai residence and also a 6-bedroom home in Kailua (probably full of devotees. Bismark is a Filipino and was once arrested on charges of running a pyramid scheme. Lot’s about him on the web and on this message board. Mark Fergusson is his puppet in Kailua.

Wai Lana is her Hawaiian name. Her Chinese name is Zhang Hui Lan and she is now married to Chris Butler.
Butler ordered her then-husband, Richard Valentine Bellord, to divorce her (the mother of his children) in an act reminiscent of Lords of old. A very fitting cuckold for Richard, since he is supposedly a descendant of such royalty. More about Chris Butler’s three step-children “Satya, Subhadra, and Siddha Bellord were born and raised in Hong Kong, their distinctive Eurasian good looks springing from their Chinese mother and British father. The siblings spent their teen years in the Far East, the Philippines, India, Australasia, Hawaii, and California. The trio have been serious students of martial arts their entire lives, focusing primarily on the arts of taekwondo and both modern, and traditional wushu. They spent much of their youth studying in Far East convents.”
Seems to me like they attended the Butler school in the Philippines, but call it a convent just like Tulsi calling it a missionary school.
Richard Bellord is still in the cult living in Kailua. Rupa Bellord, Gopi Bellord, and Jamuna Bellord are related somehow
I couldn’t resist the “Soup” photo and to ask if foot-bath water is the secret ingredient in her broth.

Mike Gabbard needs no introduction. He is still claiming he’s Catholic while everyone knows he’s a devotee of Chris Butler.

Carol (Porter) Gabbard, wife of Mike and mother of Tulsi Gabbard. When Hapa Tulsi spins her story of being born to a Catholic father and a Hindu mother, she does not include a photo of her obviously-not-Indian mother.

Satya Bellord is Chris Butler’s step daughter. Is the baby in the photo the she had with Wang Wei who now pays her child support? If anyone knows Wang Wei, he might be a good source of cult information. I’ll bet Uma Thurman would be creeped out if she knew how Satya was raised and is now raising her child. The three step-kids of Butler run Ninjai Gang LLC

Brandon Raynor teaches Massage Therapy. He is back in Australia running his school which has a web site on the same server as Science of Identity. He was living on Oahu prior to moving downunder. I wonder if Brandon taught Tulsi Gabbard to be a licensed massage therapist.

Francis Martin is a longtime devotee of Butler and runs several cult-related businesses. He also owns the condo near HPU where Tulsi lives. Are all of Martin’s many employees members of the cult?

Stoka Strickland and Tusta. Stoka is another member of Ninjai Gang LLC

Saradha Johnson is a chef and married to one of Chris Butler’s bodyguards (Greg Johnson aka Garuda das). Does she make the toenail soup and do they feed it to the public at Down to Earth?

Nimai Cordero is the son of Chris Butler’s acupuncturist.

Theo Coumbis is an actor with some minor accomplishments. When he is not in Hollywood, he lives in Kailua and bows down to Chris Butler, drives a car for Butler, and has his cult wife, Gulab Clark Coumbis, make contributions to the Gabbards. He’s linked to Swarup Tibby and The Ninjai Gang.

Radha Butler is Chris Butler’s niece (daughter of his brother, Bruce, who has two other kids – Rama and Gopal). Radha says she is Hindu, has a baby, is about 28, and attends college.

Richard Lowther and his wife, Amanda, are in the cult.

James and Terry Titcomb own Noni Connection. When you are so obviously linked to a psycho like Chris Butler, is it wise to post pictures of your entire family on your website?

Eric Guggenheim- Eric A Guggenheim, a film maker living in Kailua, makes regular deliveries to Chris Butler’s residence in Lanikai driving a white van.

Link to an old discussion of cult member identities:
[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: October 24, 2012 11:05AM

Very very good job flashlight ...your a good detective
The cult in pictures ....good idea .....to take a look at the faces of the brainwash Butler bunch ......They surely do not like to be INDENTIFY as a member of that scence of IDENTITY cult ..to let people know who is holding the bags ...and lying and deceiving for Butler can be but good ....maybee they will feell ashame of what there doing if people know their involment.The Nonie guy was he not a friend of Tony Soprano in the TV show ?
Sure look like him ......or maybee it was HAWAII 5o ?
I am tranfering some of those info to my videos ..
Thanks

Date: October 24, 2012 12:48PM

looks like the 180 quotes that I had under my video

[www.youtube.com]

have been remove .... Butler lawyers again ?

The cult is so afraid to let the world know what a shity little fuck this Butler is all about
I guest I will have to read the quotes out laud on a new video hey ?

Date: October 25, 2012 04:01AM

I had not look at this video for sometime.....looking at it again I realize

It is the same basic story as Butler ......GIVE MONEY AND ADORATION TO THE GURU and you will get the candy (enlightment )

this one as more than 12,000 views ....but it took a while

[www.youtube.com]

The first words of the Budha ....is what U now truly beleive

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.