Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 20, 2012 07:06AM

Post navigation¡û Previous post Next post ¡ú .12 thoughts on ¡°Ms. Tulsi Goes to Washington¡±
Malati dasi said:
August 20, 2012 at 7:58 am
.Vrajabhumi

Very interesting. I was a former follower of Siddha Swarup in the Philippines but never took initiation. In college, way back in the 80s, I was very deeply involved with their group the Chaitanya Mission. CM was worst than ISKCON under the GBC. It¡¯s really a cult and they worshipped Siddha as god. That¡¯s one of the reasons I moved to ISKCON, and also because I wanted to learn more about the shastras. They didn\¡¯t study the shastras that much. Their shastras were Siddha Swarup¡¯s words. Also SIddha was an irascible guy, easily prone to anger. Remember what the Gita says: a devotee is equiposed in any circumstances. Of course, that¡¯s a hard act to follow but I expect more from a guru. In the end I didn¡¯t like him; his ideas were very simplistic and very consevative and I felt that he wanted adoration for himself than his disciples going deeper into bhajan. Bhajan is a word never much mentioned in CM.

Siddha¡¯s disciples were also fanatical. When I was in Oz, I read communications between Siddha\¡¯s disciples hassling and warning Narayan Maharaj¡¯s disciples not to ¡±poach¡± Siddha disciples. It didn¡¯t help that the letter were written by Filipinos that the letters sounded so abrupt and harsh¨C they were writing in a second language.
I personally knew the top disciples there; having came from the same university as most of them. The chicks were very pretty and very smart, very well educated and came from very wealthy families; which is the same in ISKCON Philippines. I know for a fact that Siddha Swarup encouraged his disciples to become leaders in society. There is a very strong connection between the Filipino devotees and the Hawaiian devotees. When I was there , hawaiian devotees were always visiting. So maybe I might have met Mike Gabbard. Siddha Swarup loved the Filipinos; I heard him say the Filipinos are the most (or maybe one of the most) pious people on earth. That says about the Filipino¡¯s subservience and being easily duped, maybe.

I have not followed their group for almost 30 years, especially as I moved to Oz. I have a feeling that the ex-husband of Tulsi Gabbard is the son of the Filipino Nityananda das (a Tamayo, can¡¯t remember his first name at the moment, who came from a very wealthy business family also and a top Filipino disciple of Siddha and champion Tai Chi practitioner), as I later learned that they lived in Hawaii for sometime. I had been to Nityananda das¡¯ apartment in the Philippines when I helped Nitayandadas¡¯ first wife , also named Tulsi dasi, distribute their magazines. She sometimes brought their 4 children, 3 boys and a girl when we distributed magazines. After our sankirtan, we went to their restaurant for prasad (I was in my late teens that time). It might even be that I have played with Tulsi Gabbard¡¯s ex-husband if her ex-husband is the son of Tulsi dasi; as Nityananda das, I think left his first wife and married again to another Filipino devotee, Lekhasravanti dasi. Still I also knew his second wife a little bit but not so familiar with his children from his second wife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 20, 2012 07:34AM

Gabbarditics................AS POSTE ON THE WEB SITE ABOVE...where one of my video is posted and I am refered as a lawyer

Gaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

That guy is the most boring person in the history of the universe. If you value you’re time, do not, do not listen to him. Besides his painful speaking (maybe it’s his lack of a good comprehension of English causing his speaking to be so slow and dull) what he actually says is practically as dull. He makes the asssumption that the Gabbards are 100% the puppets of Siddhaswarupa aka Jagat Guru Chris Butler. He has no evidence to back that up other than what is already known of their past close connection. He passes judgment on them as practically the spawn of Dr.Evil—it’s hysterical overreaction in slow motion. But seriously, sooooo slow and soooo dull.
henry said:
October 19, 2012 at 11:21 pm
.I am not a lawyer I am a psychotherapist and certified hypnotherapist
You should look at the channel where the above video is posted
Many new videos about the Gabbards scams…..are now poste and a mini movie also
Yes I speak slow ….for I was educated in french ….
Let see how Gabbardilke …speak FRENCH
I know what I am talking about because I make good research and thr RICK ROSS forum …knows the GABBARDS games inside out .

Henry said:
October 19, 2012 at 11:28 pm
.Congratulation for your article you have made great PICTURES IN A NUT SHELL
of what this cult is about …Tulsi as been in this since birth
with a fanatic father Krishna Katha …and MOM Devahuty
She is lying when it come to say she is HINDU ……Chris Butler cult exist only to worship Butler as SAVIOR …if you give him 25% of your income naturally .
Tulsi is deep in the cult …and will eventually need lots of deprogramming

Date: October 20, 2012 10:48AM

Aloha Henry
You have just provoked a very nasty reply from Vrajabhumi when you chose to defend your YouTube videos in the comments section of the blog. Perhaps it is out of jealousy since your videos rank very highly while Vrajabhumi’s blog is obscure and was almost impossible for me to find. In my opinion you and Vrajabhumi have more in common than not. He/she is wrong to defend the Gabbard’s solely on the grounds of religious freedom. The evil of the Chris Butler cult is well documented on the Rick Ross Forum, but Vrajabhumi has not taken the time to read more than a few pages. Stay the course, Henry, and ignore the slings and arrows. Flash

Date: October 20, 2012 01:46PM

To those who don’t know, henry (ex-ISKCON Hanuman Swami) THAT IS TRUTH is the person whose video I commented on in my previous comment. I can only repeat what I said and then some—you’re presenting your speculations on the Gabbards as if you have solid proof, when all you have is conjecture based upon their past,
I AM IN CONTACT WITH A DOZEN EX DISCIPLES OF BUTLER >>>>SOME WHERE IN THE SAME SCHOOL OF THE ALL THE GABBARD KIDS...WITH MIKE AS THE TEACHER >>>AND THE RICK ROSS FORUM CLOSE FRIENDS >>>KOW THE STORIES AND SECRETS OF THE GABBARDS>>>DRUG ABUSE INCLUDED ignoring the very real phenomena (including you) of many leading western-born followers or disciples in the Hare Krishna movement, regularly changing from having faith or passion for a guru, or for the belief system itself. You give them no quarter in your incessant attacks on them as if you have some special knowledge of their hearts and minds. WE DO >>>KNOW THAT MIKE SPEW HATEFULL ANTIHOMOSEXUAL PROPAGANDA ON TV AND RADIO IN HAWAII >>ALL SPONSOR BY DOWN TO EARTH...IN THE 90 IES ....ORQUESTRATED BY BUTLER What’s their big sin? Their past or present faith in a controversial religious leader? FOR ONE A GURU THAT MAKE DISCIPLE EAT HIS TOE NAIL CLIPPINGS>>>WHO ASK FOR 25% OF THE DISCIPLES INCOME BECAUSE HE IS A PURE DEVOTEE OF KRISHNA >>>>THAT EX FOLLOWERS SAYS HE CALL DISCIPLES ASSHOLES >>KUNTS>>>AND AS USE HYPNOSIS ON DISCIPLES
(I WAS THERE IN 1971........I SAW IT LIVE>..
Get a grip, this is America. American politics is a place where a Mormon (which most Christians see as an evil, or at least deranged cult created by a maniac) can be close to winning the presidency with the full support of the very people who think his “guru” Joseph Smith, and his religion, is demented and a fraud.>>>JOSEPH WAS DEMENTED >> A MAN WHO SEAL 23 WOMEN IN MARRIAGE TO HIM >> Your attempts to sully the Gabbards based solely upon their religious association is seen as a great sin in the politically-correct American polity. PRESIDENT OBAMA >>CHASTISE AND ABANDON HIS CHURCH PASTOR RV WRIGHT WHEN THE PASTOR SAID >>>>> PURE BULLSHIT...like GOD DAM AMERICA You’re making yourself look like a bigot(I AM A PSYCHOTHERAPIST WITH MORE THAN 10,000 CLIENTS SO FAR to the people you’re trying to convince, and you’re making martyrs out of your targets. >>>> And for what? TO POSSIBLY SAVE HUMAN BEINGS >>>FROM BEING TRAP IN A CULT THAT CLAIM BUTLER IS ENLIGHTEN>>JESUS LIKE PERSON >>(FOR EVERYONE IN THE CULT INTERMARY SO THEY CAN ALL WORSHIP BUTLER AS FAMALIES>>>>>MANY LIVE IN TERRIBLE FEARS ....I KNOW THEY TALK TO ME >>TO SAVE MORE FAMALIES OF BEING TORN ABOUT >>>>AND HAVE THEIR KIDS KIDNAP >>>WITH THE HELP OF BUTLERS LAWYERS >>>>>AND SHIP TO THE PHILLIPINES>>>>OR HAVING TO EAT HIS TO NAILS>>>BECAUSE ITS A HOLY PART OF THE JESUS LIKE GURU>>> Did you know one of the biggest political power players in Washington for years and years was and is the Moonie cult? They even own the Washington Times newspaper, the official right-wing newspaper for America’s capitol. You don’t see the media regularly criticizing the close connection between the Republican establishment and the Moonie cult, which promotes their leader as God himself.MR MOON WENT TO JAIL REMEMBER >>>>HE CAUSE A SCANDAL BY BEING CROWN EMPEROR OF THE WORLD IN WASHINGTON >>>BY CONGRESS PEOPLE>>>HE IS THE MOST HATED MAN OF ANY CULTS ON ALL ANTICULT WEB SITES Why? >>>>HE REFINE BRAINWASHING TO A SCIENCE>>>Because in America it’s simply not politically-correct, on either side, in the establishment media or most but extremist sites, to judge or be critical of religious connections. With of course one glaring exception (Islam).
Mike Gabbard may or may not have changed his faith>>>HE IS A FREAKING DECEIVER THAT IS ON RECORD FOR SAYING HE WAS CATHOLIC WHEN HE WAS FOR SURE WORKING WITH BUTLER ....WE GOT LOTS OF PROOF OF THAT as he has claimed, Tulsi may or may not have changed THE RECORDS ARE CLEAR >>>JUST GET INFORM >>>SHE WENT FROM PRO LIFE TO PROCHOICE >>>>AN ANTIGAY (LIKE HER DAD)>>>TO KISS ASS OF GAY AND LESBIANS VITES...into supporting left-wing politics wholesale (i.e. abortion and gay marriage) which she used to be against due to her upbringing in a cult whose leader was outspokenly homophobic (based upon what he imbibed from his own guru, Swami Prabhupada—founder of ISKCON, the original “Hare Krishnas” seen in the western world.)AND HE STILL HOMOPHOBIC >>>AND THE CULT IS HOMOPHOBIC AND MIKE GABBARD NEVER APOLOGISE FOR HIS HATRED TOWARD GAYS But you act as if you KNOW the truth,>>>THE RICK ROSS FORUM KNOWS THE TRUTH >>>>EXDISCIPLES THAT I HAVE TALK FOR HOURS ON THE PHONE >>KNOW THE TRUTH when you obviously don’t since you don’t know them or anyone who does.>>>I JUST TOLD YOU WE ARE IN TOUCH WITH DOZENS OF EX DISCIPLES OF THE MEGLOMENIAC BUTLER All you know is what’s already been known and talked about years ago in the Hawaiian media by Mike Gabbard’s political opponents.I AM CONNECTED WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH CLOSE AND PERSONAL
I had to wonder what your agenda is since you have no connection to them other than what you’ve read. You may have met Siddha a few times when you were in ISKCON together, but you’ve had no involvement with his cult. The first thing I thought was that maybe you’ve been hired by Republicans in the political world since the Gabbards are Democrats. My second thought is that maybe you’re just a fame seeking troll. My third thought was that maybe you have some sort of emotional problem or mental problem. But maybe I’m wrong with those suspicions, maybe you see yourself as a brave crime fighting detective reporter who’s exposing the seedy underbelly of American politics—but dude, seriously, you have nothing, they’ve done nothing unusual in American politics or life, other than their religion affiliation and beliefs. Don’t you think the Democrat political establishment has done their homework and thoroughly vetted Tulsi? NO I DO NOT THINK SO >>>AND THE FACT THAT SHE WANT TO PRESENT HERSELF AS THE FIRST HINDU TO EVER GET TO CONGRESS IS ALREADY >>DISTURBING MANY HINDUS WHO KNOW THAT THE BUTLER CULT EXIST ONLY FOR HIM TO BE WORSHIP AND MAKE MONEY >>>>OUT OF SLAVE LABOUR (AND THAT FOR $) YEARS NOW>>Tulsi has been tagged a “rising star” by the Democratic leadership in Washington because she’s a young intelligent and attractive strong woman—SHE IS A MADE UP HAWAII BARBIE DOOLL>>>A VICTIM OF THE CULT..and an ex-soldier who gave up political office to volunteer for the Army—where she received rare special commendations for her service in the middle-east......IF YOU LOOK AT MY LATEST VIDEO

That’s gold for a politician in today’s America.

Date: October 20, 2012 01:56PM

MY LATEST ....LONGEST .....VIDEO

[www.youtube.com]

I MAKE IT CLEAR I HAVE NO ANIMOSITY TOWARD TULSI .....

SHE WAS A MASSAGE THERAPIST .....5 YEARS AGO NOW SHE WILL BE EARNING $179,000

SHE WAS BORN ...RAISE ....MARRIED ..AND PROGRAM BY THE CULT

HER DAD IS A FANATIC THAT WENT FROM AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR MEN TO SENATOR THANKS TO BUTLER MONEY

SHE IS A NEW BREED OF HUMAN >>>>>>>BORN IN A CULT WHERE DISCIPLES LIKE HER MOM AND DAD WORSHIP BUTLER >>>EAT HIS NAIL CLIPPINGS AND WORSHIP A BLUE GOD ....AND DECEIVING THE HAWAII PUBLIC SAYING WE ARE CATHOLICS

ANYWAY THIS IS A COMIC AND TRAGIC VIDEO ....MORE LATER .....I AM GOING TO KNOCK AT BUTLER HOME FACING THE OCEAN .... and ASK FOR PRASADAM

Date: October 21, 2012 12:19AM

dabcult

[www.youtube.com]

Bravo, Henry, for your best video ever. Kawika Crowley is simply amazing and his reaction when learning the truth about his opponent, Tulsi Gabbard, is just priceless. If enough voters see your video, there might be pressure on the local media to report this long-suppressed information about Chris Butler “buying” a seat in Congress while abusing the Hawaiian voters. Thank you very much for your efforts in exposing this destructive cult.

Date: October 21, 2012 04:38AM

I know the video is a bit long ......but I enjoyed every frames

It a tragedy mix with a comedy ......Tulsi born and raise and meried in a destructive cult ... a meglomeniac guru who told her to go to war ..... Jagad guru living safely like a modern homophobe ...germophobe in Lanikai ocean front mansion......with a WAI LANA wife that distribute her husband nail clippings as precious prasadam .....money rolling in from the 25% of each disciples ....the first HINDU (Hare Krishna ) that is pro life and pro gay .....when she was all the contrary a few years back ....daughter of a fanatic KRISHNA KATHA
who was the face of the anti gay propaganda on HAWAII TV .....who claim to be a Catholique ...while he was washing the feet of BUTLER

A good heart homeless chain smokers....who as nothing to hide .....who as a MORMON cult commender in chief Mitt Romney (who as millions stash in the Caiman islands and elswhere)..and does not give a cent to his homeless candidate....Kawika even with a broken arm still work painting walls so he can fly to political meetings on the Big island and kuwaii ..
TULSI is not even making any more adds on TV ...the cult is so sure now that she will beat the homeless man .

Its a crasy...sad comical story ....... hopefully someone like 60 minutes will pick up that story .....and open the can of worms
and show up at the door of Chris Butler
As for me I pretty much have done as much as I could in this department
NEXT COULD BE A FULL DOCUMENTARY for release in film festival....TIME WILL TELL

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 21, 2012 11:28PM

dabcult

[www.youtube.com]

LOVE LOVE LOVE your latest video. Kawika is a real charming character! Great job interviewing him. Isn't it a bit ironic that his conservative world view is more aligned with Butler's philosophy than Tulsi's (regarding abortion and gay marriage). I was also surprised that he knew nothing about SOI and Butler. I am further convinced that Tulsi is a fraud due to the fact that she refuses to debate him. Isn't that a bit elitist and disrespectful!!!? And Tulsi is supposed to be the candidate with heart...? And yet she shows no respect or sportsmanship towards Kawika, just because he is homeless? I guess she thinks, "Too bad, it's his karma"...or thinks she is too good to debate because the Democratic party is behind her now?...

Everyone asks "what harm" can she do just because she is a member of a cult!? The short answer is that she is disingenuous at least, and at most beholding to the guru and cult who financed her. No one likes a bought and paid for candidate. Isn't that a bit like prostitution? That is why they have created so many campaign finance laws.

Date: October 22, 2012 02:52AM

Thank you Vera ...it means a lot to me that this forum appreciate my filming efforts.

Mr Crowley is a charming character ...with a good heart ....and no secret cult financing him

When tulsi was running againts MUFI ...the TV adds where an everyday fact of life in Hawaii

Now no TV adds .....no showing up at public meetings ......she is sort of hiding until its official that she as beat this homelessman

Kawika as now lots of amunitions if she was to meet him in a public debate.

The islands are full of her posters and banners everywhere

But my video will be on YOUTUBE even after she win .....someone somewhere will expose her lies and deceits

Kawika as now a broken arm since last week ...a bad back

and he still paints houses till 2 in the morning to get the money to keep his campain going ...and travel to other island for public meetings

he is a tuff SOB ......a bit tragic to be living in such a way at 62 years old

But we did like each other very much ......Kowika is a nice man .....TULSI the democrat should have at least the compassion to debate him .

Date: October 22, 2012 04:54AM

dabcult
I know the video is a bit long ......but I enjoyed every frame

You have convinced me, Henry. Leave your video exactly as it is. No other documentary can ever capture the surprise and passion invoked when you drop the bomb about the cult background of Tulsi Gabbard. And, Kawika certainly deserves to have his whole story told.
If Rap Reiplinger, God bless his soul, ever performed a comedy skit about being homeless in Hawaii - it might go something like this video. It took an amateur French-Canadian film maker to come to Oahu on his own money to show us something that our own lame-brained media will not. This unrehearsed and unedited interview with Kawika Crowley is really very funny, but the reality of being homeless invokes compassion. Kawika is in a seemingly impossible situation, but his spirit remains high and his motives unselfish. At one point when Kawika says he will donate half his salary to the Wounded Warriors, he is visibly emotional. The “tour” of his van that he calls home is laugh-out-loud funny. In spite of the humor, the story is ultimately poignant. Hopefully, mainland media will discover your documentary and send the viewership skyrocketing.
Some enterprising person could write a very successful screenplay of this story. Kawika is a terrific character – a modern day Jackie Gleason or John Belushi.
For those of you not familiar with comedian James Kawika Piimauna “Rap” Reiplinger, here is a link to some bios and to a clip of him as politician Willy Maunawili

[www.hanahou.com]
[the.honoluluadvertiser.com]
[www.youtube.com]
Punahou school should be as proud of Rap as they are of Obama.
Speaking of voting in Hawaii, CNN has just posted a great story regarding voter apathy in our state
[www.cnn.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.