Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 07, 2012 07:36AM

This is old for some of us, but Rest Easy, this is how it works.
While sarcastic in tone, it is just as relevant to a stereotypical cult as to Butler's "we are not a sectarian group" cult.

HOW TO START YOUR OWN CULT

HOW NOT TO BE STUPID _ A GUIDE TO CRITICAL THINKING

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2012 07:40AM by Vera City.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 07, 2012 09:03AM

A member of this forum ask mewhy I lost faith in Bhaktivedanta ......here is one reason

[krishnatube.com]

this link is about the marriage of Bali Mardan .BALI MARDAN WIFE

This is the story of how Swami Bhaktivedanta was totally cheated by one of his close disciple BALI MARDAN

an old friend mine who took sanyasi with me in Australia in 1971

Bhaktivedanta gave him permission to get merried to LINDA because she was the billionaire heiress of TOYOTA

About the same time I ask Bhaktivedanta to get merried to my futur wife and mother of my 4 kids

I was told by his secretary that it was impossible ......because she had NO MONEY like LINDA

I got merried anyway
and Linda turn out to be a pennyless ex New York prostitute

for sometime Bali and Linda flew all over the world stayed in 5 stars hotels

and it was all money that BALI was stealing from the temple tresury

He eventually got discover when LINDA and him where eating chicken in the New York temple

as he was the president ......and stealing hundreds of thousands of dollrs

So Bhaktivedanta had a set of beleifs .......but if you had lots of money to offer him ....he would behave differently

he took millions $$ from heroin dealer Guru Kripa ...to build his vrindavan temple never asking where the money came from.

So for Butler to say that he is the only reprsentative of Bhaktivedanta .....is not very impressive to us that know the money grabbing side of Bhaktivedanta

Date: September 07, 2012 09:25AM

And when Butler was keeping his little cult .....working side by side of ISKCON ...even when Bhaktivedanta was alive

he would show up with stuff envelops of $10,000 .....that he as probably getting from his LSD makers disciples of Laguna beach

and that would pacufy Bhaktivedanta ........and sort of permit him to keep his scams going

freaking web of lies and deceits ..............THEN HE WOULD SAY,,,,, HEY I AM THE NEW PRABHUPAD .....the guru is as good as GOD

serve me .......give me your money .....and i will guide you to that DIVINE planet krishna loka

Date: September 07, 2012 09:47AM

Are you a present disciple of Chris Butler that as soak all the stories lies and deceits .....without asking the deep questions of who is what from those who really know the dirty laundry of Bhaktivedanta or Chris Butler

are you just beleiving like REST EASY and trying to find the ultimate truth in the old HARIBOLD special of Chris Butler and arguying sementics

of this line or that line.

The prabhufraud as been fucking shamelessly with your hearts and your mind brothers and sisters

investigate ...ask questions ...........life goes fast ....its a precious gift says the Buddha

From 1969 to 1973 Bhaktivedanta could have ask me to jump down a montain...and I WOULD HAVE DONE IT ...no question ask

Thats how insidious brainwashing can be

Much alohas

Date: September 07, 2012 11:49PM

Tulsi updated her Wikipedia a few days ago to include that she is a "Gaudiya Vaishnava" with clear links and explanations of the philosophy, but NO MENTION of Butler. It also mentions she spent two years in the Phillipines at an all girls missionary school, but not that it was Butler's indoctrination school.

WIKIPEDIA_ TULSI GABBARD STATES SHE IS VAISHNAVA

Why is Tulsi hiding the fact that she is a follower of Chris Butler, grew up in his cult, and went to his school in the Phillipines!?
We all know the reasons. Lies and subtrafuge to cover up the damaging facts to her campaign. If Butler is so pure and great, why does she have to hide him like some embarassing uncle?

You have to dig really deep into the propaganda on Vaishnavism (on Tulsi's Wikipedia) to find the site where Butler's name is listed as "Srila Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa" on the bottom of the list of 30 founders of the WVA (World Vaishnave Association) along with the late "Shri pad Tusta Krishna das" (an original Sai disciple). Ever the politician, Butler had to cooperate and join forces with others to keep his legitimacy. It also does not list his name as JAGAT GURU. I guess there was not a consensus on who could use the title which does mean the guru of all gurus, the guru of the universe. I guess he couldn't spin the meaning around to con the rest of the 29 founders of the WVA! His being part of the organization was a political move to maintain his fraudulent authority.

WVA BUTLER FRONT

Someone on this forum reported about a fight Butler had over one of his disciples who left him for another guru. There were nasty letters and threats from Butler who tried to get his devotee back as if he owned him. It was exemplary of the enviousness and pettiness of a fraudulent guru. If there are so many acharyas of enlightening properties, what would it matter if the kid changed gurus? Wouldn't there be an enlightened consensus? But he behaved like the woman willing to have her son cut in half by King Solomon. Anyone have more details or when this occured? Did it happen prior to forming the WVA? Butler also claims to have several "missions" around the world, but no one can find them!

Why are there no recent pictures or recent lectures for the public? Is Butler so enamoured with the body of his youth that he is ashamed and self conscious that he got old and bald? Does he have nothing new to say? Is he too paranoid to appear in public? And are all his followers co-dependently covering for him?

In my opinion Tulsi was forced to uncover her involvment with the cult and spins it into cotton candy euphemisms such as "Hindu" and "missionary school" rather than tell the truth that she is a Manchurian Candidate for the cult and Butler's ambition.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: September 08, 2012 01:02AM

The good thing about Wikipedia is that if you make edits to it, those edits are forever saved. They can remove the edits, but on the TALK pages, and the revision history pages, those changes are there.

Also, ANYONE can edit a page. So Tulsi and her followers *DO NOT* own the Tulsi page. They can be updated WITH LINKS to other sites such as this one. I am sure her followers, um, I mean campaign people are watching the page closely for edits. However we can make a permanent mark by making edits to reveal the truth.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: September 08, 2012 02:15AM

Vera,

Actually the WVA lists:

Acarya of the Science of Identity Foundation and Caitanya Mission

Srila Jagad Guru Siddhasvarupananda Paramahamsa and Sripad Tusta Krishna das

[www.wva-vvrs.org]

Date: September 08, 2012 02:18AM

VitaminC
The good thing about Wikipedia is that if you make edits to it, those edits are forever saved. They can remove the edits, but on the TALK pages, and the revision history pages, those changes are there.

Also, ANYONE can edit a page. So Tulsi and her followers *DO NOT* own the Tulsi page. They can be updated WITH LINKS to other sites such as this one. I am sure her followers, um, I mean campaign people are watching the page closely for edits. However we can make a permanent mark by making edits to reveal the truth.

This is fantastic! They should also link to Henry's videos as well.

Perhaps this is just historical splitting of hairs but, but on further investigation, Butler is listed as a present "acharya" on the front page with a link to his SOI website. But he is NOT listed as a JAGAT GURU. This page was created prior to the year 2000 (perhaps 1994). Curiously, in more recent writings inside the website, Butler is not listed as a founding member. nor as an acharya [perhaps technical oversight]. The point is that Tulsi has not been completely honest about her background any more than this WVA is about Butler's or ACB's activities as corrupt leaders. But this website is linked with Tulsi's wikipedia. I don't really know how on the level the rest of the "acharyas" of the WVA are or if it is just another spiritual mafia exploiting the masses under another religion.

scroll down to PAST AND PRESENT ACHARYAS_NO JAGAT GURU listed

There is also a photo of Tusta listed as past secretary of the WVA under "WVA Members and other interesting pictures".

TUSTA (original SAI follower and long time Butler right hand man_deceased)

Date: September 08, 2012 02:54AM

sorry for the redundancy- wasn't finished with previous post. messed up. Here's the full post.

VitaminC

This is fantastic Vit C! Also link to Henry's videos as well.

Perhaps this is just historical splitting of hairs but, but on further investigation, Butler is listed as a present "acharya" on the front page with a link to his SOI website. But he is NOT listed as a JAGAT GURU. This page was created prior to the year 2000 (perhaps 1994). Curiously, in more recent writings inside the website, Butler is not listed as a founding member. nor as an acharya [perhaps technical oversight].

The point is that Tulsi has not been completely honest about her background any more than this WVA is about Butler's or ACB's activities as corrupt leaders. But this website is linked with Tulsi's wikipedia.

I don't really know how on the level the rest of the "acharyas" of the WVA are or if it is just another spiritual mafia exploiting the masses under another religion.

scroll down to PAST AND PRESENT ACHARYAS_NO JAGAT GURU

There is also a photo of Tusta listed as past secretary of the WVA under "WVA Members and other interesting pictures". He was one of Butler's most famous followers. He was once a swami who copied Butler by marrying a Chinese wife. He sold insurance to support his family.

TUSTA (original SAI follower and long time Butler right hand man_deceased)

SCARY FREAKY STUFF
Just wondering... this is a religion that absolutely WORSHIPS their gurus as good as g0d... body, mind, and pocket books..... when an "achaya" dies they make little IDOLS of their form to worship them, bath them, dress them, offer food to them. I wonder if when Butler dies if he will have his young body or his old body worshiped!? Will he have multi poses too? One dictating to politicians and another pose cursing at followers? They could have a pull string with recorded messages of his most famous insults like "put a bag on your head you asshole"! Now that's "lower than a straw on the street" kind of talking!
LIFE SIZE ACB IDOL

Okay, this is just freaky! Can you imagine all the little girls going ga ga over Butler dolls?
PRABHUPADA DOLLS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2012 03:03AM by Vera City.

Date: September 08, 2012 06:13AM

That is one scary and ugly doll....

Whats the deal about wikipedia .....can we get into TULSI profile and add informations ??
If so who can do it ASAP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.