Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 24, 2012 12:53AM

Actually, good strategy.

Find contests where your opponents are so weak that a victory is easy.

Sort of like trading baseball cards.

Get a lot of small value cards to get into the trading circuit.

Use lots of small value cards to exhange for one or more higher value baseball cards, while making sure to continue to have plenty of small value baseball cards.

Keep trading up.

Win a small political contest, you get your feet in the door, learn the ropes, find useful contacts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 24, 2012 06:32AM

Something very curious happened in Lanikai a few days ago on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at one of the oceanfront homes occupied by Chris Butler. Apparently a medical doctor was paddling on the ocean nearby the property and witnessed what he said was an illegal medical procedure being performed on Chris Butler. He called the police who sent several officers to the address and were admitted. The doctor reportedly said he knows they are a cult and that the people performing the procedure on their Guru are not licensed and, therefore, unsafe and illegal. I can only guess at what they were doing, but perhaps the regulars here can provide some insight.

I heard this secondhand from someone active in the Kailua neighborhood association, but I firmly believe it to be true. I was also told that Butler looked emaciated. I’ve looked at the website for the Honolulu Police Department and it seems that a police report will not be available, other than to witnesses and the parties involved. Surely the local press are aware of this matter, but seem to prefer printing stories shaming residents with police reports for domestic disputes and loud parties.

This incident leads me to ask whether it is also possible to charge Chris Butler with practicing hypnosis without a license.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 24, 2012 10:44PM

(CNN) -- In case you haven't noticed, this election season is awash in money.
By the end of July, Mitt Romney had widened his cash advantage over President Obama by $62 million. Romney has also been raising more money than Obama in the last three months.
If Romney continues to outraise Obama, does it mean that he will win the presidential race? Can money buy elections?

Historically, the candidate who raises the most money is likely to win.

So folks....the dreams of the first homeless candidate who want to defeat Tulsi and her multimillionaire guru is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 26, 2012 02:47PM

A tidbit about Tulsi in the Phillipines and how she met her former husband, Eduardo Tamayo

I came across this blog Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii Congress candidate with Ilocano ties, wins in upset. Here is an interesting excerpt from that blog:

"There are three kinds of Filipinos – (1) Filipino by blood, (2) Filipino by place of birth, and (3) Filipino by marriage (“Filipino by osmosis,” as this writer puts it, or “Filipino by injection” according to an attractive Caucasian bank teller)"

"Tulsi was once-upon-a time married to a Filipino, Alfredo Tamayo, of Laoag, Ilocos Norte, whose father Antonio Tamayo, Jr. is the son of the prominent General Antonio Tamayo of EDSA fame. The General’s father is Angel Tamayo, this writer’s Ilocos Norte High School teacher in English and athletics. Tulsi lived in the Philippines for some time and studied in Baguio City. According to Toby Tamayo, Alfredo’s uncle, Tulsi stayed in their home in the Philippines."

Now I think the author, Atty. Emmanuel Samonte Tipon, meant "Eduardo Tamayo" instead of "Alfredo Tamayo."

If this blog is correct, while Tulsi was studying at that "all-girls missionary academy in the Philippines," she was living with Eduardo Tamayo's Uncle Toby Tamayo. The school was in Baguio City.

It appears that Eduardo Tamayo, now divorced from Tulsi Gabbard, lives in Kailua, Hawaii and is a "Self Employed Graphic Artist"

Date: August 27, 2012 04:22AM

Tulsi .....the jewel of the Gabbard famaly .....the pride of her guru

But what about the other Gabbards kids

I got a phone call from an old friend of the Gabbards and he told me that the son of MIKE and Carol call BHAKTI ....had been deeply involve in drugs and male prostitution.....how many trouble young man and women had their lives completely FUCK UP ....in order to get one star disciples running for congress?....A divorce TAMAYO star (if Tulasi is into sex only for procreation )....and can only have that sex with a disciple of MR Univers .
Thats a very limited belief and gene pool ......No matter if she is congress or not .
What happen to the other kids of the GABBARDs anyway ....anybody knows?
I got 2 successful very intelligent daughters the age of 36 and 40 years old and they would just tell me to go mind my own buseness
if I was to interfere in any way ..in there present beleifs and sexuality .
Tulsi is a prisonner in a ever growing golden cage .
But as some members of the furum have suggested the Gabbard might be milking MR Univers for all they can get .
WHO KNOWS?

Date: August 28, 2012 05:16AM

flashlight_on_roaches
Something very curious happened in Lanikai a few days ago on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at one of the oceanfront homes occupied by Chris Butler. Apparently a medical doctor was paddling on the ocean nearby the property and witnessed what he said was an illegal medical procedure being performed on Chris Butler. He called the police who sent several officers to the address and were admitted. The doctor reportedly said he knows they are a cult and that the people performing the procedure on their Guru are not licensed and, therefore, unsafe and illegal. I can only guess at what they were doing, but perhaps the regulars here can provide some insight.

I heard this secondhand from someone active in the Kailua neighborhood association, but I firmly believe it to be true. I was also told that Butler looked emaciated. I’ve looked at the website for the Honolulu Police Department and it seems that a police report will not be available, other than to witnesses and the parties involved. Surely the local press are aware of this matter, but seem to prefer printing stories shaming residents with police reports for domestic disputes and loud parties.

This incident leads me to ask whether it is also possible to charge Chris Butler with practicing hypnosis without a license.

I am surprised there has been no reaction to my post about the police being called to Chris Butler’s residence and no discussion on the topic. A medical doctor has apparently risked his reputation and revealed his identity in order to expose the Chris Butler cult. Except for dabcult, I don’t recall reading anything on this message board about people taking a public stand against the evil of this cult and their illegal activities. Perhaps I have misunderstood the purpose of this forum and should not expect more than idle discussion.

Date: August 28, 2012 07:22AM

Dear flashlight
Its how you said this doctor story ....... it sound out there

How do you get such informations ?

Why would a doctor call the police ?

Is there a clear view of the backyard from the ocean ?

You talk about JG receiving an illegal medical procedure ......then accusing him of performing hypnosis illegally .
Your not clear .......and if you are not clear you are adding to the confusion my brother
H

Date: August 28, 2012 09:30AM

dabcult
Dear flashlight
Its how you said this doctor story ....... it sound out there

How do you get such informations ?

Why would a doctor call the police ?

Is there a clear view of the backyard from the ocean ?

You talk about JG receiving an illegal medical procedure ......then accusing him of performing hypnosis illegally .
Your not clear .......and if you are not clear you are adding to the confusion my brother
H

If everyone had all their facts in order before posting to this message board, the thread would be fairly empty. My purpose was to inform and invite comment.
The story about the police report appears to be true and several occupants of neighboring properties witnessed the police cars parked in the street outside the Chris Butler residence. I did cite the source of my information as second-hand from a resident of Kailua. The Doctor has apparently been watching the cult, but I can only guess at why he chose to call the police. There is a very clear view of Chris Butler’s property from the ocean and I’ve heard stories before about rituals, chanting, the bathing of Butler, etc. This occurs a few yards from the ocean so anyone paddling could see it.

My rhetorical question about hypnosis was an afterthought and certainly does distract from the main question of what kind of medical procedure would be performed on an emaciated Guru.

If anyone wishes to check with the neighbors or contact the police, I will provide the street address by private message.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:06PM

I also checked with a few friends who are residents of Kailua and a couple have named the doctor as well.

Unfortunately, without anything else to go by, there isnt much we can do with this. Theres no access to the police report, theres no other "proof" than the doctors account of the story and a few witnesses of police cars outside.

Theres nothing concrete that we can go to the media or to the public with in regards to the incident.

Personally, Im hardly surprised that he is having medical procedures done at home as he is "hypersensitive" to illnesses and chemicals (like those found in hospitals) and I doubt other than his acupuncturist, no one is remotely qualified as a doctor in the cult.

Date: August 28, 2012 03:31PM

Flash, for many of us, Butler getting home treatments is somewhat routine. This occurred many times. He is loathe to go to public institutions and with his severe paranoia about germs and the general public, I doubt he would ever be seen in a clinic or hospital. There is a You tube floating about made by Butler's former doctor, you might try and contact him for more background information. Vitamin is correct, there is probably no one in the cult who could be remotely qualified to render medical services. Butler would not trust an unknown outsider. However that does not preclude Butler ordering his minions to learn a medical procedure and rendering unsafe and unlicensed, possibly illegal medical services. As with everything else in his cult, mistakes are common. It would be interesting to find out just what type of treatment he received this time around.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.