Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: August 12, 2012 12:34AM

Excellent advice

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zombiefied ()
Date: August 12, 2012 05:00AM

Thank you all for the great advice,welcome and help,and putting me on the correct thread(HeHeee Woops)
It is good to connect with others here..I am currently living the life intended for me and I aim to help the youth.
I have always found joy in Jesus teachings and although I am not affiliated with any church I have gone to three youth bible camps this Summer and spoke about yoga.Just real simple stuff explaining its origins and what it is.Like Henry said on one of his videos most people think yoga is just excercise.After all I experienced with cb group I just want others to have proper information and know what their getting into...I spent much of last year reflecting on how the heck I got so involved.Most folks think "That could never happen to me".However mind control can be very subtle..This group in particular is so private about behind the scene "service"that one can remain clueless for some time(like I did)
In the beginning I was mostly drawn in through female friendship and everyone just appeared to be so darn happy..Once I actually lived and breathed daily with this group it was so apparent that they were not truly happy.Extreme competition to outserve others and pick at their every personal flaw was overwhelming in the background..I am a humanitarian so judgement of others is not my gig
Im going to read up on all this political agenda,it is way to scary to think someone from cbs group would be in congress(yikes!!!
all for now,have a great weekend

Date: August 12, 2012 05:27AM

Aloha Z:
You are very brave and wise. I wish you well in coming to terms with your experience.
Please consider making notes of details you recall while they are still relatively fresh in your mind. Names, addresses (using Google maps and street view if you can’t recall), and anything that struck you as odd or curious.

It is a good idea to contact Henry. He made a post here telling you how:
[forum.culteducation.com]

Here are links to most of Henry’s YouTube videos related to Science of Identity:
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Tulsi Gabbard's latest disclosure to the Federal Election Commission lists some donors in Sacramento:
[query.nictusa.com]

This search will get you started on this message board with some posts related to Sacramento:
[search.culteducation.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 12, 2012 10:03AM

Starting on this page is one persons description of life on the noni farm.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 12, 2012 03:05PM

The Hawaii Primary Polls are all closed now and the votes are being counted. At this point, the "first printout," of the vote count has been released. This includes all the mail-in votes and some of the early voting. But none of the votes cast today are in the "first printout."

Right now Tulsi Gabbard has 23,978 votes (50.21%) to 18,409 votes for Mufi Hannemann (38.55%). We won't know the final vote counts until very late tonight 08/11/12 or early Sunday morning 08/12/12.

You can watch the vote counts as they come in or see live streaming video on Hawaii News Now or on KITV or KHON2

Date: August 12, 2012 03:32PM

We should not worry about this election so much. If she happens to win it is due to money being given by Butler and propaganda being purchased by Butler to influence and "buy" his way into a political position, via his most current puppet, Tulsi. Tulsi winning a political position merely exposes her background and her ties to this cult in even greater detail than ever. There will be even more scrutiny than before. People will want to see what is really behind this politician. Tulsi is the new hidden "Manchurian Candidate". We will continue to post and to contact the media and others who can bring the history of this cult to light. Along with the added scrutiny will come security background checks. Wait till they find out about this thread.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 12, 2012 04:17PM

It's all over now. The "second printout" rolled in with Tulsi Gabbard getting 44,530 votes (54.11%) and Mufi Hannemann getting 29,486 votes (35.83%). Esther Kia'aina came in third with 6,164 votes (5.96%). Mufi Hannemann has conceded the election to Tulsi.

The leading Republican candidate running against Tulsi is Kawika Crowley with 8,290 votes (61.00%). He has little chance of beating Tulsi Gabbard in this heavily Democratic state in the General Election November 6th, 2012.

We can expect Tulsi Gabbard to be elected as a U.S. Representative in November. She will have a two-year term, so we will want to keep a close eye on her over these next two years.

Date: August 12, 2012 07:46PM

Perhaps its time to put a big in Kawika's ear about Tulsi and her connection to Science of Identity and Chris Butler?

If that can be exposed it would be a crushing blow to their political ambitions and anyone even remotely connected to them will basically be blacklisted from politics for a while in Hawaii and possibly beyond.

Date: August 13, 2012 06:05AM

So it looks like that Tulsi's group was able to get my Facebook account banned after I posted a few comments on the news websites about Chris Butler and his affiliation with Tulsi. We need to keep getting the public to ask WHO IS CHRIS BUTLER? A simple google search for him will turn up all kinds of links to various sites that the Butlerites cant take down.

They are trying everything and anything to keep people from knowing the truth about Tulsi's association with a cult, including censorship. I hope at some point we can get a few people to create Facebook accounts and continue to ask people, WHO IS CHRIS BUTLER? WHAT IS TULSI'S CONNECTION TO CHRIS BUTLER? The people MUST know who they are putting into power. It affects everyone in the United States at this point, as her election may alter Congressional power.

As a member of congress, it seems that her value of constitutionally protected free speech is very little, if at all.

Date: August 13, 2012 06:05AM

Precisely. All that has happened is that Tulsi is now a "larger" target. There will be much background investigating.
If you google her name, this thread definitely comes up along with Henry's videos.
You cannot escape the truth, Tulsi.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.