Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:35AM

flashlight_on_roaches

I cannot agree with his/her scenarios of Butler relinquishing control and Tulsi being no harm as a sleeper agent of Butler.

I thought that an odd conclusion to the article as well. The statement creates a cognitive dissonance. In order to reduce the discomfort or dissonance, the author tries to spin Tulsi in a positive light ignoring completely all that was written in the essay. This is what the media does as well. It seems so difficult to just look at the reality of the Butler Cult! But it is truly positive that this forum is chipping away at the facade that Butler has hid behind for decades. Thank you Rick Ross for this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:38AM

Found another article about how our freedom of speech is being chipped away....

Facebook "like" is not protected free speech

Facebook users might want to be more careful about who and what they designate as a "Like" on the social networking site. As one deputy sheriff in Virginia found out, putting all your “Like” behind the wrong person could cost you your job.

During a 2009 election, the deputy and some co-workers "Liked" the guy running against their boss for sheriff of Hampton, Va. Well, the incumbent won and promptly canned all of those who committing this egregious Facebook faux pas.

The deputy sued to get his job back, but the courts ruled that clicking on the "Like" button is not protected free speech. Now Facebook and the ACLU are stepping in to argue that "Liking" a political candidate is a verbal and a symbolic expression of support worthy of constitutional protection.

Obviously, neither James Madison nor Alexander Hamilton could be reached for comment. They might have difficulty recognizing the country they helped forge more than 200 years ago—still they probably would agree this case presents an interesting precedent regarding how the U.S. legal system recognizes social networking in the future.

—Larry Greenemeier

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: August 10, 2012 01:17PM

flashlight_on_roaches
dharmabum
Bart’s comment is no longer at Civil Beat, unless I am blind. It is not unusual for Civil Beat to delete posts critical of Tulsi and many of those commenting there are obvious Butler devotees. All my Civil Beat comments were deleted as were those of Henry. It makes you wonder about the reliability of this Civil Beat poll. If it has been deleted, you have saved the day by pasting it here. Thank you. I will post it again at Forums Hawaii and Topix later today.

I suspect that the comment removal system at Civil Beat is automated and if you report a comment enough, it gets removed automatically with no review, since there are too many articles and comments to monitor everything.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 10, 2012 01:32PM

Bart Dame from a deleted comment on Civil Beat, posted by dharmabum

"what is the harm in her [Tusli Gabbard] being a sleeper agent for Chris Butler's ambitions?"

"I don't know how to answer that question. But am frustrated that few people are even willing to ask it."

I think Bart Dame is a longtime progressive Democratic Party activist in Hawaii and a longtime observer of the Gabbards, Jagad Guru Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation cult.

Bart may just need to think some more about what the harm would be in Tulsi being a sleeper agent for Jagad Guru Chris Butler. And it is appropriate for him to point out that nobody is asking this question.

A U.S. congressional representative is supposed to be just that: A representative of the voters in his or her district. Elected officials are not supposed to be puppets for hidden and reclusive cult leaders.

Ads posted for her by Women Vote!, affiliated with Emily's List, claim that Tulsi is "honest." But if Tulsi takes orders from her guru, while presenting herself as a representative of the people, that would not be honest. That would also not be good.

In Bart Dame's deleted Civil Beat comment, he says "I have no problem with Tulsi being a Hindu." If he read about Hinduism, he might have some concerns. We know that the Science of Identity Foundation does not really believe in separation of church and state. I don't know if that comes from Hinduism, or not. Of course, a single Hindu representative in congress would not be able to get rid of separation of church and state.

I believe that the caste system, which is supposed to be outlawed in India, comes out of Hindu beliefs about reincarnation and karma. It seems to be a basic idea that people who are perscuted or are oppressed are suffering from karma from their previous lives. They are essentially being punished for something they did in a previous life. This could also explain oppression of women, or LGBT people, people of color, people with disabilities or anyone who is persecuted or oppressed. (We have actually had appointed government officials removed from office because they believed that disabled people were being punished by god. Reagan era.)

Hindu (Vedic) scriptures are said to make scientific claims such as the claim that the moon is further away from earth than the sun Man On The Moon–A Colossal Hoax that Cost Billions of Dollars. This particular interpretation comes from Hare Krishna sources and the teachings of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. We don't know if Jagad Guru Chris Butler has embraced this belief for his cult, or not. But if it is in "Sanskrit Vedic scriptures," they certainly might.

Since Hinduism is an ancient religion, there may be other such claims that I have not come across yet, but that certain devout Hindus would believe. I don't think that Hindus accept evolution, for example. I know that the Hare Krishnas do not.

It would be nice if we could say that a political candidate's religion doesn't matter. But I think we need to at least look at the candidate's religious beliefs and how that might affect votes in government that are supposed to represent us.

This might be a good time for people to have a look at Hinduism.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:28PM

One more concern that we should have about having a Hindu representing us in our U.S. government is Hindu teachings about women and the status of women within Hinduism.

We know that Jagad Guru Chris Butler is no fan of feminism. But things are worse in India for women than they are in the U.S.

The treatment of women in India is a human rights issue, along with the caste system.

The following is from ReligiousTolerance.org Two concerns in Hinduism: The caste system & the status of women (excerpt):

Devaluation of females:

The status of women is typically discussed on a nation-wide basis. However, about 80% of the citizens of India are Hindu, 14% are Muslim and 6% are of other religions or no religion. Most of the negative behavior towards girls and women across the country can probably be safely attributed to the practices of Hindus.

Infanticide has been widespread in India for centuries. R.J. Rummel reported:

"In India, for example, because of Hindu beliefs and the rigid caste system, young girls were murdered as a matter of course. When demographic statistics were first collected in the nineteenth century, it was discovered that in "some villages, no girl babies were found at all; in a total of thirty others, there were 343 boys to 54 girls. ... n Bombay, the number of girls alive in 1834 was 603."

A Reuters article in 2007-JUL reported on the high level in India of:

- Female feticide: This is the practice of using ultrasound instruments to determine the sex of a fetus, in order to abort fetuses that are found to be female.
- Infanticide: This involves the actual murder of a newborn female, typically because of her gender.
- Widespread neglect of girl children.
- Mob violence, including murders, victimizing women believed to be evil sorcerers.

Posted by: zombiefied ()
Date: August 11, 2012 07:47AM

Wo,just out of curiosity I went to youtube and typed in chanting...I was lead to Henry Jolicoeurs'video.I had no idea that Tulsi was running for congress nor that anyone was exposing Chris Butler!!I was shocked to see the video and relieved immensly!
I have not shared my experience with many and I feel I am ready now.I actually have 9 chapters of my book so far on what it was like being in this cult.As I share here i will refere to chris as cb and his zombies cbers..
With that said I was a cber for 10 years.I left for good a year and a half ago.I was worried about sharing anything because i felt the fool for being douped for so long and also because i was so sad.I considered the cb women to be longtime sisters and that part was hard,however I was also and still am angry with this narcisstic man who claims to be as good as God...Yep I drank the foot water(yuck)They didnt even tell me thats what it was,they offered me "maha"i thought it was offered to cb,i had no idea(omg)
It does not suprise me that tulsi is military at all.When there were natural disasters over seas cbs' disciples told us those people needed to die because they were demoniac!!No empathy whatsoever for suffering just that its their karma.They have empathy for animals but not humans.
The part i was involved with was the Sacramento division of the group.
Everything about this group is deceptive.Therefore leaving one without proper information to make objective decisions and choices.When I was there several times I felt things were not right,but i stopped believing in my own gut feelings and thought it was my inability to fully surrender to the teachings,Well thank God I didnt.I came pretty close to asking for innitiation then a family matter pulled me away long enough to come back to my senses.
Does anyone on this forum know how to contact Henry Jolicoeur??I would like to connect with him and I have something for him..
all for now,thanks for this place

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 11, 2012 03:57PM

Hi zombiefied, I found your post floating on top of the message board, I took the liberty of reposting this on the right thread, I hope you don't mind. Regular posters here are always happy when a new poster come on board. Welcome.

We're also ex-devotees like you and our aim is to prove that there's so much more to life after leaving the cb cult, so that people that are still trapped in will have the courage to leave; and also help prevent others from getting entrapped by exposing the modus operandi of cb. Right now the big topic is Tulsi running for Congress. I'm sure the rest will give you a warm welcome as well. Hope to hear more from you and about your book.

Henry's contact number is somewhere here, or you can PM him here, or on his youtube videos. Thank you.

zombiefied
Date Added: 08/10/2012

New here...
Wo, just out of curiosity I went to youtube and typed in chanting...I was lead to Henry Jolicoeurs' video. I had no idea that Tulsi was running for congress nor that anyone was exposing Chris Butler!!I was shocked to see the video and relieved immensly!

I have not shared my experience with many and I feel I am ready now.I actually have 9 chapters of my book so far on what it was like being in this cult. As I share here i will refere to chris as cb and his zombies cbers..

With that said I was a cber for 10 years. I left for good a year and a half ago. I was worried about sharing anything because i felt the fool for being douped for so long and also because i was so sad. I considered the cb women to be longtime sisters and that part was hard,however I was also and still am angry with this narcisstic man who claims to be as good as God...Yep I drank the foot water(yuck) They didnt even tell me thats what it was, they offered me "maha"i thought it was offered to cb,i had no idea(omg)

It does not suprise me that tulsi is military at all. When there were natural disasters over seas cbs' disciples told us those people needed to die because they were demoniac!! No empathy whatsoever for suffering just that its their karma. They have empathy for animals but not humans.
The part i was involved with was the Sacramento division of the group.

Everything about this group is deceptive. Therefore leaving one without proper information to make objective decisions and choices.When I was there several times I felt things were not right, but i stopped believing in my own gut feelings and thought it was my inability to fully surrender to the teachings, Well thank God I didnt. I came pretty close to asking for innitiation then a family matter pulled me away long enough to come back to my senses.

Does anyone on this forum know how to contact Henry Jolicoeur?? I would like to connect with him and I have something for him..
all for now,thanks for this place

Date: August 11, 2012 04:33PM

Dear Zombiefied
Welcome to this thread. Trust in your inner instincts, you were correct to feel that something was very wrong
in this cult. It was all the hate, and the secrecy, not to mention the in-fighting and backstabbing.
You were misled for 10 years, many of us were misled for twice as long.
In the end, you see, there was nothing Butler could offer that actually helped you.
There was something missing, wasn't there?
Empathy, understanding, joy, acceptance, serenity and just plain
commen sense. Maybe some intelligence as well. My wish for you is to begin to heal, to know that
you do matter, that there is a good life ahead of you, and most of all that you are not alone.
In spite of what Butler and his brainwashed minions would have you believe, you did not commit
spiritual suicide. Talk to Henry, he can give you some good insight, and perhaps steer you towards
local resources to assist you as you make your way back into the real world.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 11, 2012 08:42PM

To whom it may concern:

I am going to auto-approve some people on this thread.

But there have been problems here with people posting addresses and other specific contact information in violation of the stated rules.

Also, at times people have posted excessively nasty vitriolic rants or comments.

Please don't do that.

If everyone can staty focused and abide by the rules then everything should be OK.

Let's see if auto-approving people here can work to make this a better thread more easily used.

With auto-approve your posts will appear immediately.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 11, 2012 10:22PM

Dear zombified, welcome to discussion community.

Never feel obligated to answer any questions of you dont feel comfortable with the question, or if you are just too busy.

This message board is about freedom, not intrusion.

Two, the private message system (aka PM):

You may get PM messages.

If any PM message seems not right or in any way creepy, or nasty or intrusive, please
send a copy of that PM immediately to Mr Ross, owner and moderator of this message board. You can reach him by PM here:

[forum.culteducation.com]

A good way to evaluate anyone who sends you a PM or asks you an above ground question on the board is to do what I call an 'audit' of that persons posts.

First click the profile to see when the person registered and how many posts he or she has.

Two, run a search--the search button is in the upper right corner of the screen.

Put the author name in the slot and then, (because this message board is now ten years old), select 'all dates' for your search range, so that the search will cover the entire life if the message board.

Then, take a glance at the posts written by the person who has contacted you.

If that person has no posts and has registered in just the past day or so--that can indicate the person registered to get on the board and then get hold of you.

Send the PM to Mr Ross.

If that person has a lot of posts and their trend is defensive of Chris Butler, you will know to regard that persons PM with caution. Send it to Mr Ross.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.