Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 02, 2012 03:11AM

VitaminC
The best question to ask is "Is Chris Butler your guru and spiritual master?" and keep hammering on her about it till she gives a straight answer. She cannot publicly denounce Butler as her guru as it would be considered extremely spiritually offensive to claim that he is not.

YES!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 02, 2012 07:11AM

I would appreciate some help with evidence of the Gabbards association with Down to Earth and any other health-related businesses including local farms, Noni Connection, etc. The purpose is to determine if Tulsi Gabbard had a conflict of interest. The conflict would exist if she, or any of her family, benefit from these businesses directly or indirectly. I doubt that Mike Gabbard "lost" his interest in DTE when he was boycotted and it appears that DTE parent company, Healthy’s, is controlled by Joseph Bismark (owner of one of Chris Butler’s Lanikai residences). If the Gabbards continue to get money or food from DTE, a conflict exists.
Here are a few DTE people recently contributing to Tulsi's campaign for congress.

Nimai D Cordeiro
Saradha Johnson
Franklin A Santana
Steve A Telander
Meg Turner
Karen Victor

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:15AM

Found this interesting bit of news this morning.
It may become a criminal offense to criticise a person's religion (or cult).
My comments are in brackets [...]

VIDEO - Will the Dept of Justice Criminalize Speech against any Religion?

Criticizing Religion May Become a Criminal Offense
Tue, July 31, 2012
by: Meira Svirsky

While testifying to the House Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on the Constitution, U.S. Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez refused to say that the U.S. would never advance a proposal that criminalizes the right to free speech in regards to criticizing religion.

When asked over and over again the question by Rep. Trent Frank: "Will you tell us here today that this Administration's Department of Justice will never entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion?" Perez balked at answering any such question.
Here's the background:

For ten years, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) pushed for a U.N. resolution to make defamation of religion a criminal offense. The Saudi-based, 57-member group’s purpose was to make an international law that would criminalize freedom of speech and freedom of expression when it comes to matters deemed critical of or offensive to Islam or Muslims. Standards for the resolution were drawn from Islamic, Sharia, law [where slander is considered a punishable offence and where women get the death penalty for being raped and “blasphemy” against Islam is punished by death. Remember also that in Butler's teachings if you hear slander against your guru or Krishna that you are to run away, commit suicide, or kill the speaker.].

In March, 2011, the OIC finally got their way (partially) when the United Nations Human Rights Council adopted by “consensus,” but without a vote, Resolution 16/18. The resolution is titled, “Combating intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization of, and discrimination, incitement to violence and violence against persons based on religion or belief.”

Although the resolution doesn't mention any religion in particular, it's intention remains that of the OIC: To curb criticism of Islam. The resolution is part of the so-called "Istanbul Process," and aggressive effort by Muslim countries to make it an international crime to criticize Islam. [All things being equal, the law would also criminalize people speaking out against dangerous cults that claim to be legitimate religions. Now let's think very carefully about Tulsi and Mike Gabbard switching parties...the only people challenging this are for the most part Republicans.]

The Obama administration fully supported the resolution, whose mandate also calls for “a strong effort to counter religious profiling, which is understood to be the invidious use of religion as a criterion in conducting questionings, searches and other law enforcement investigative procedures.” [Fair enough, but aren't there already laws on the books that protect citizenry against unlawful search and seizure, aren't there? Oh wait a minute....google the The National Defense Authorization Act]

Putting its full weight with the OIC, in December, 2011, the State Department and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hosted a closed-door conference in Washington titled, "Expert Meeting on Implementing the U.N. Human Rights Resolution 16/18." The purpose of the conference was to establish international standards for criminalizing "intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization of … religion and belief." [ahem...."international standards for criminalizing intolerance, stereotyping, and stigmatization of religion or belief"? Sounds good, sounds nice...but where will the lines be drawn? No late night humor?, no Achmed the Dead Terrorist?, no critical discourse or Rick Ross forum? ....."Allah Damn it! Silence! I kill you!"] Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Recognizing that the resolution has no weight unless backed by the West, OIC secretary-general Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu praised the role played by the Obama administration in adopting the resolution: “I particularly appreciate the kind, personal interest of Secretary Clinton and the role played by the U.S. towards the consensual adoption of the resolution.”

The European Union, was quick to jump on the bandwagon and offer the next international summit on the subject. According to OIC's Ihsanoglu, the EU’s recent offer to host the next summit represents a “qualitative shift in action against the phenomenon of Islamophobia,” according to the International Islamic News Agency (IINA), the OIC’s official news and propaganda organ.
[[i]Butlerphobia? Jagad Guruphobia?][/i]

The Assistant Attorney General’s refusal to answer Rep. Frank's question, which would guarantee Americans their constitutional right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression, is a reflection of where this international resolution is heading.
[www.radicalislam.org]

Date: August 03, 2012 03:18AM

Vera, excellent point you bring up regarding our Freedom of Speech.

QUOTE: "For ten years, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) pushed for a U.N. resolution to make defamation of religion a criminal offense. The Saudi-based, 57-member group’s purpose was to make an international law that would criminalize freedom of speech and freedom of expression when it comes to matters deemed critical of or offensive to Islam or Muslims. Standards for the resolution were drawn from Islamic, Sharia, law [where slander is considered a punishable offence and where women get the death penalty for being raped and “blasphemy” against Islam is punished by death. Remember also that in Butler's teachings if you hear slander against your guru or Krishna that you are to run away, commit suicide, or kill the speaker.]." End quote.

QUOTE: "Although the resolution doesn't mention any religion in particular, it's intention remains that of the OIC: To curb criticism of Islam. The resolution is part of the so-called "Istanbul Process," and aggressive effort by Muslim countries to make it an international crime to criticize Islam. [All things being equal, the law would also criminalize people speaking out against dangerous cults that claim to be legitimate religions. Now let's think very carefully about Tulsi and Mike Gabbard switching parties...the only people challenging this are for the most part Republicans.]" End quote.

I want the loyal readers of this forum to understand some very basic principles here.

Our freedom of speech gives us the ability to call forth and to comment on, those actions that have proven and are shown to be destructive and harmful to innocent people.
If someone is suffering because of some religious tenet why will it become "illegal" to comment on their so-called religious / philosophically orchestrated misdeeds?
Will we then give free reign to the religious fanaticists who declare that they alone have the truth and will save you from the rest of the non-believers, when they themselves engage in subversive & harmful and sometimes deadly activities that have demonstrably shown over and over that they will force this down your throats whether you want it or not?
This cannot be. Sane men and women must rise up and speak against this particular form of tyranny and we cannot let this pass by the wayside.
These insane religious fanatics, whether it be Sharia law, the mutilation of young girls in Africa, or the Butler cult in Hawaii, presently trying to insert yet another political puppet into office, Tulsi Gabbard, must be called out. Please, dear Readers, please take note of one very common thing that resonates here. Hatred reigns supreme and the answer for whoever does not bend under the yoke and submits, is death.
And Death, thanks to Cult of Butler, comes in many forms these days.
Death of your spirit, death of your free will, death of your critical thinking skills and much to Butler's delight, the death of your relationships with your family.

The issue here is the freedom we have to be able to rise up and speak about these subversive groups primarily to warn people and to protect the innocent. We would also hope that in the future there is more tolerance and understanding but it cannot be while other groups insist on teaching hatred and intolerance of those that do not share their beliefs/lifestyles and using death itself to solve their issues and vanquish their "enemies".

Tulsi Gabbard is not Hindu. The so called "philosphy" that Butler preaches is not a religion. To say otherwise is a complete fabrication. Her master, Chris Butler, to whom she has sworn her loyalty, has taught the following. Quote : "Remember also that in Butler's teachings if you hear slander against your guru or Krishna that you are to run away, commit suicide, or kill the speaker." End quote.
Really, is this true? Dear readers, unless she renounces Butler in public, you will not be able to trust her. And if you speak up against Bulter in her presence she will have to do one of the following: "run away, commit suicide or kill the speaker". Really? Dear Hawaiian Voter, will you be the one she has to destroy? A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is a vote for Butler. Read these 350 + pages and decide for yourselves.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 04, 2012 10:20PM

flashlight_on_roaches

"I doubt that Mike Gabbard "lost" his interest in DTE when he was boycotted and it appears that DTE parent company, Healthy’s, is controlled by Joseph Bismark (owner of one of Chris Butler’s Lanikai residences)."

I don't think that Mike Gabbard (Krishna Katha das) has ever had an "interest" in the Down to Earth Stores or in Healthy's Inc, the entity that owns the stores.

Whoever owns Healthy's Inc owns the Down to Earth Stores. Some think that Jagad Guru Chris Butler is the sole owner of Healthy's Inc. I haven't found a way yet to find out who really owns Healthy's Inc.

Mike Gabbard owned a small, vegetarian deli, called the "Natural Deli" that opened sometime in 1988. This business was in the building that houses the Down to Earth Store at 2525 S. King Street in Honolulu. The deli was not actually part of the Down to Earth Store. Gabbard closed his Natural Deli in February 1992 after being picketed 24 hours a day for several weeks.

Mike Gabbard was not in Hawaii at the time and was not involved in the formation of the Down to Earth Stores. It looks like the Gabbards were still in American Samoa when the Down to Earth Stores were being formed. There is no mention of Mike Gabbard in the Walter Wright August 1977 Honolulu Advertiser Articles about the Founding of the DTE Stores

I am not sure what makes you think that Joseph Bismark, who runs the QI Group of Companies, based in Singapore, has anything to do with the Down to Earth Stores or Healthy's Inc. So far I have not been able to connect him in any way to Healthy's Inc or the Down to Earth Stores.

If you find anything, let us know.

Date: August 05, 2012 08:30AM

atheist
flashlight_on_roaches

"I doubt that Mike Gabbard "lost" his interest in DTE when he was boycotted and it appears that DTE parent company, Healthy’s, is controlled by Joseph Bismark (owner of one of Chris Butler’s Lanikai residences)."

I don't think that Mike Gabbard (Krishna Katha das) has ever had an "interest" in the Down to Earth Stores or in Healthy's Inc, the entity that owns the stores.

Whoever owns Healthy's Inc owns the Down to Earth Stores. Some think that Jagad Guru Chris Butler is the sole owner of Healthy's Inc. I haven't found a way yet to find out who really owns Healthy's Inc.

Mike Gabbard owned a small, vegetarian deli, called the "Natural Deli" that opened sometime in 1988. This business was in the building that houses the Down to Earth Store at 2525 S. King Street in Honolulu. The deli was not actually part of the Down to Earth Store. Gabbard closed his Natural Deli in February 1992 after being picketed 24 hours a day for several weeks.

Mike Gabbard was not in Hawaii at the time and was not involved in the formation of the Down to Earth Stores. It looks like the Gabbards were still in American Samoa when the Down to Earth Stores were being formed. There is no mention of Mike Gabbard in the Walter Wright August 1977 Honolulu Advertiser Articles about the Founding of the DTE Stores

I am not sure what makes you think that Joseph Bismark, who runs the QI Group of Companies, based in Singapore, has anything to do with the Down to Earth Stores or Healthy's Inc. So far I have not been able to connect him in any way to Healthy's Inc or the Down to Earth Stores.

If you find anything, let us know.

The trick is add use double quotes in your google search terms like "down to earth" "joseph bismark" or "tulsi gabbard" "joseph bismark"

Bismark runs Down to Earth for sure and he is a member of Science of Identity and the owner of Butler's oceanfront property in Lanikai

[www.thesundaily.my]
Qi Group was founded by businessmen Vijay and Joseph Bismark of the Philippines in 1998. It is headquartered in Hong Kong and has regional offices in Malaysia and Singapore and subsidiaries in over 30 countries...the US business is an organic foods chain under the brandname, Down To Earth.

I suspect that Mike Gabbard made some type of fraudulent conveyance of his deli to stop the boycott. He swore at the time that he would never again let the homosexuals know about his business interests.

[www.honolulumagazine.com]
“(Gabbard) opened the Natural Deli, a vegetarian restaurant within Mö'ili'ili's Down to Earth Natural Food Store…Gay rights activists picketed his deli, and Down to Earth eventually bought out Gabbard's business…”

[pd-hawaii.com]
I’ve been attending UH grad school and shopping at Down to Earth for a couple of years, never knowing I have been subsidizing Mike Gabbard’s political career with my shopping. I had felt virtuous for eating health food! But now I feel guilty for financing this homophobe!... Why was the boycott stopped? It is clear the formal ownership was just handed over to another member of the cult and business went back to normal.

See this comment about half-way down the page by Mike Gabbard of all people:
[punaweb.org]
aloha...Just ran across this post today. For the record, I do not now or have I ever owned any interest in Down To Earth. We leased space from DTE in Honolulu from 1988 to 1992, when our ohana operated "The Natural Deli," an all vegetarian restaurant.

More words directly from Mike Gabbard:
[www.capitol.hawaii.gov]
Welcoming Down to Earth to Kapolei
As a vegetarian for almost 40 years, I was very pleased to be a part of a sneak preview and traditional Hawaiian blessing for Down to Earth’s new 10,000 square foot store at the Kapolei Commons on July 1st. This will be the flagship store for Down to Earth, which specializes in natural all-vegetarian foods.

Date: August 05, 2012 08:53AM

The Real Tulsi Gabbard
Tulsi Gabbard asks voters to believe that she recently but honestly changed her position on many conservative ideologies and matters - just as she began her campaign for Congress. She conveniently is no longer anti-homosexual and supports same-sex marriage, has become a feminist and Pro-Choice, erased her past by divorcing her husband, cult member Eddie Tamayo (that marriage was arranged by Chris Butler), and legally changed her name from Tulasi to Tulsi (Tulasi was the sacred name given to her by Chris Butler upon initiation into his cult). There is no corroborating evidence of her transformation and we have only her own explanation that this epiphany was a result of her time in the military. One would suppose that military service makes a young person more conservative, not considerably more liberal. Do the Republicans know about this military threat to conservatism?

Her new position on these matters is diametrically opposed to the teachings of Science of Identity Foundation and in direct conflict with the core beliefs of all other members of this Chris Butler cult. Butler’s cult has excommunicated members who divorced, had sex other than for procreation or used contraception, who were gay (even if born into the cult and later discovered their orientation), or in any other way differed from Butler’s dogma. Why, then, is Tulsi Gabbard still a member, and still strongly supported by members, and continues to receive heavy contributions from those opposed to her positions, while no other member has changed his/her position on these subjects?

Chris Butler, Jagad Guru (master of the universe to his devotees), is infallible and thus incapable of choosing the wrong spouse or a scared name. Psychotherapist Henry Jolicoeur says it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, for a person to leave Chris Butler’s cult or be in disfavor with Butler without severe psychological impact. Most, when kicked out or who otherwise make the break, require de-programming and years of therapy. How many assumptions must we make in order to trust Tulsi’s explanation of her new liberal ideology?

Are we to assume that Butler has also changed his views allowing his followers to abandon celibacy, embrace homosexuality, and challenge his sacred teachings? Or, perhaps Tulsi alone has made the break while her family members and countless others remain rightwing staunch devotees of Butler. Maybe the hundreds of thousands of dollars contributed to Tulsi by cult members are simply a gesture of good will to someone who has publically attacked their most basic beliefs in hope that she will someday come back to the flock. Tulsi’s Pro-Choice stance severely conflicts with her life-long “Vegan” diet and belief in reincarnation. Are we to believe that a person who has never even eaten an egg, now supports the right to abort a human fetus? Or, perhaps she no longer believes in reincarnation so now eats eggs and chicken.

How can voters logically examine the paradox of her supposed change of heart and determine if it is genuine? An intelligent guess might be the best approach since it is impossible to read her mind. Occam's razor is a principle urging one to select from among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions.
[en.wikipedia.org]
The “fewest” assumptions in the case of Tulsi’s transformation means the hypothesis that “nothing has changed” except Tulsi’s willingness to fabricate positions in order to win an election. I believe this to be the most likely reason and probably suggested by her guru, Chris Butler. We are remiss in accepting Tulsi’s statements without first asking her questions and researching in order to determine the real Tulsi Gabbard. Don’t allow her to hide behind religious freedom since she, herself, brought these matters into the political arena. Don’t allow her to duck the issue by saying she is not influenced by the Science of Identity cult. In the past, politicians tried to claim they were “for” racial equality while being secret members of whites-only clubs. That hypocrisy didn’t work then, and should not work now. Shame on the supporters of Tulsi Gabbard for being so happy to have a young, charismatic “liberal” candidate, that they would allow Chris Butler to buy a Federal election.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 06, 2012 01:43PM

flashlight_on_roaches

"Bismark runs Down to Earth for sure and he is a member of Science of Identity and the owner of Butler's oceanfront property in Lanikai"

You are quite right that Joseph Bismark and his QI Group of Companies owns an interest in Down to Earth Stores.

I had checked the QI Group of Companies Website awhile ago and must have missed the Down to Earth logo on their "overview" page. Or, it is possible that I looked before the logo was added.

The QI Group of Companies Direct Sales page says, under "Lifestyle:" "In line with the Group's vegetarian philosophy and promotion of wellness and healthy living, QLifestyle also recently invested in an all-vegetarian, organic food store chain in Hawaii called Down to Earth (DTE).

So QI Group of Companies admits that they "invested" in Down to Earth. We don't really know that they "control" Down to Earth. But this is very interesting business news.

flashlight_on_roaches

he [Joseph Bismark] is a member of Science of Identity

Some churches have members where they have meetings and the "members" do things like vote on church leadership, programs, elect Deacons or Elders, etc. I doubt if there is any of that within the Science of Identity Foundation cult.

I tend to think of the followers of Jagad Guru Chris Butler as "devotees" or just "followers." I don't know if they could really be defined as "members." Do you think that the Science of Identity Foundation issues cards to devotees that say "member?" If someone was a "member" of the Science of Identity Foundation cult, what would that mean?

Does anyone know? Does the Science of Identity Foundation cult have "members?"

In terms of ownership by Mike Gabbard of the Down to Earth stores, I could see how people like Wayne Nishiki or Bill Penaroza could have ended up with ownership stakes in Down to Earth. But I think they both turned over all their interests in markets and other assets to Jagad Guru Chris Butler or one of Butler's enterprises. Nishiki and Penaroza both owned markets that became Down to Earth stores. These were most likely turned over to Jagad Guru Chris Butler or one of his enterprises as "devotional offerings." A company called "Vaisa Corp" purchased the land under Penaroza's Market and "personal enterprises," according to Walter Wright's articles in the August 23, 1977 issue of the Honolulu Advertiser. So some money could have changed hands between the original asset owners and Jagad Guru Chris Butler and/or a Butler enterprise.

Keep in mind that I have talked with a former company owner who says his company was turned over to Jagad Guru Chris Butler and his associates at gunpoint. (I don't think Butler was present when this happened).

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 06, 2012 03:38PM

If Science of Identity receives financing from Qnet, it just shows what kind of an organization are they and what philosophy they truly embrace.

Qnet are a fraudster that victimizes the poor and the gullible.

consumer watchdog

We've also had feedback on various pyramid schemes and Ponzi schemes recently, almost all of it constructive and supportive. However we've also heard from people who are clearly in the depths of denial. Even when we point out that the founders of these schemes are under investigation by the South African authorities, have had earlier but identical businesses shut down or have even had their members arrested and prosecuted, they still seem to have their eyes fixed on the illusory prospect of riches and fortunes. Riches and fortunes they have to pay for and for which they must recruit other victims.

Despite all the evidence these religious-cult-like schemes still gather more and more members, or should I say victims. It's a very sad situation when somebody clearly needs help but doesn't recognize it. It's like that relative or friend we've probably all had who has a serious addiction to booze or drugs. No matter how carefully you try and raise the issue and explain how they're destroying themselves, they won't have it. You know that sooner or later you're going to see them in despair and there's nothing you can do about it. All you can do is hope they survive the eventual fall.We've also had responses from people supporting companies who sell the most ridiculous products. A company called Qnet, who used to call themselves Questnet, sell the silliest item I've seen in years, the so-called BioDisc. This is a piece of engraved glass they claim possesses magical properties.

For instance they say that it can "redefine and harmonise the energy of water, greatly maximising its positive affect on the human body" and that it "makes water more hydratious, which therefore improves the compatibility of water molecules with the body's cells". This is, of course, pseudoscientific crap. They use clever-sounding words like luminescence, photons and biocompatibility but none of what they claim makes any sense at all. The claims they make about this and their other products are just ridiculous, untrue and illegal.

When we commented on this I got a message from someone suggesting that as I've never actually used this product I wasn't qualified to comment on its health-giving properties. That's just silly. I've no personal experience of shooting myself in the head but I think I'm qualified to say that it's a really bad idea. They were even more unhappy when I pointed out that Qnet has been declared a pyramid scheme in countries as varied as Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Nepal, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and the USA. So please keep the feedback coming in, please tell us what you like, what you think we should investigate and who we should be exposing. Also, if you think we need to be cheered up, write to us and tell us how your particular pyramid scheme, magical bit of glass or fake university or college is actually a miracle that will bring people prosperity, health and happiness. We need a laugh.

Date: August 07, 2012 12:19AM

Wow! Here is a real gem I just found, and apparently former cult member Rebecca Rogan has the goods on the Gabbards:

[www.hawaiifreepress.com]

Here is the text-only version in case it gets deleted since even the so-called Free Press here in Hawaii censors:

Friday, August 03, 2012
To Stop Mufi, Mrs Abercrombie Joins the Chris Butler Cult
By Andrew Walden :: 1397 Views :: Hawaii State News, Hawaii State Politics

by Andrew Walden
Standing with Amy Agbayani and other female progressives, Neil Abercrombie¡¦s wife, Nancie Caraway touts Tulsi Gabbard¡¦s ¡§transformation and reflection, particularly in regards to human rights for all people.¡¨ Piling on in a desperate attempt to stop the Mormon Mufi Hannemann, Gabbard¡¦s endorsers in the race for the Democratic nomination in CD2 include Emily¡¦s List and the Feminist Majority PAC. Katie Vlietstra, President of Women Under Forty PAC says, ¡§I can¡¦t think of a better role model for young women thinking about running for office!¡¨ Even Dennis Kucinich has got in on the act.
This is funnier than John Waihee being conned by Ron Rewald.
As anybody who hasn¡¦t been living under a rock for the last 20 years knows, the Gabbard family is affiliated with the politically active, anti-gay marriage, Chris Butler ¡¥Science of Identity¡¦ cult. Interviewed by Hawai`i Free Press, former cult member Rebecca Rogan dismisses any claim that Tulsi or her parents have distanced themselves. Says Rogan, ¡§Tulsi is a pure devotee. She is a little plant, a Holy Basil¡K. You don¡¦t just leave, you are totally black banned if you leave. I¡¦ve been banned. If I come around the cult security people start pointing and whispering. If they hear I am coming, there are phone calls all over the place.¡¨
When Honolulu Magazine in 2004 asked Mike Gabbard about Butler's group, then-state Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, shot back in response: "I smell a skunk. It's clear to me that you're acting as a conduit for The Honolulu Weekly and other homosexual extremist supporters of Ed Case."
Rogan reports seeing Tulsi at cult gatherings as recently as 2010. She says Mike and Carol Gabbard are at gatherings almost every week.
Rogan says, ¡§when I see Tulsi¡¦s sign wavers in Kailua, 80% of them are cult members. They wouldn¡¦t be there if she wasn¡¦t in the cult¡K. I sign-waved for Mike.¡¨ Likewise, Rogan points to numerous cult members filling out the ranks of Gabbard¡¦s contributors.
Civil Beat February 28 helpfully explains the situation in an article titled ¡§Gabbard Campaign Benefits from Generous Family Support¡¨:
¡§¡Kcontributors include Nancy Cardinet ($2,500) and Walt Cardinet ($5,000) of San Jose, Calif., who are related to Carol Gabbard; Gabbard's ex-husband, Eduardo Tamayo ($520); and former campaign manager Devin Bull ($5,000) and his wife, Kunti Bull ($5,000). Besides her mother, other treasurers listed in Gabbard's campaign reports with the Federal Election Commission are Robert "Rock" Riggs (who also gave $754 and is Sen. Gabbard's office manager) and Talia Tamayo Khurana, who appears to have contributed under the name Talia Khurana ($5,000). Talia Tamayo Khurana is related to Eduardo Tamayo; Gabbard's FEC filing also lists a contributor named Vikram Khurana ($5,000).¡¨
Tulsi has also received massive funding from green energy scammers associated with the Abercrombie administration.
Rogan went through divorce from her cult member husband beginning in September, 2010 and left Science of Identity over the next few months.
Rogan says, ¡§(Mike and Carol Gabbard) are THE marriage counselors for the cult. Mike speaks for The Master at prayer gatherings. Mike initiates people for The Spiritual Master.¡¨ Inside the cult ¡§we never called him ¡¥Mike¡¦, he was 'Krishna Katha das' and Carol Gabbard was 'Devahuti desi.'¡¨ In emails Rogan forwarded to this reporter, Mike and Carol Gabbard sign email responses to Rogan from the mikegabbard.com url with these names or with the initials ¡§Kkd¡¨ and ¡§Dhd.¡¨
In a five-page letter Rogan says she sent to Mike and Carol Gabbard in mid-2010, Rogan criticizes the result of ¡§all the years and times we were counseled by you both.¡¨
Rogan tells the Gabbards, ¡§¡Kwe are instructed that the woman should submit to her husband. ¡Kthe vedic principle that the women should submit to the man has the potential to create (big) problems in the marriage by re-enforcing to the man that he need not make any effort and that everything should come from the woman¡K.¡¨
Meanwhile, Emily¡¦s List President, Stephanie Schriock says: ¡§Our research shows that women voters want leaders like Tulsi right now.¡¨
As absentee voters cast their ballots in the approach to the August 11 Primary, Gabbard¡¦s camp has slipped out a couple of hints which will give them deniability after the fact.
The Times of India July 30 headlines, ¡§Tulsi Gabbard: First Hindu in race for US House.¡¨
In the on-line audio of an August 1 KHVH interview with Rick Hamada (39:40) a caller asks about Tulsi about DOMA and Christian principles, Tulsi answers the DOMA question. Hamada reminds her about the Christian principles question, and Tulsi replies, ¡§I am a practicing Hindu¡¨.
That¡¦s called a ¡§limited hangout¡¨¡Xironically, it¡¦s a propaganda technique Abercrombie often employs. This time the joke is on him.
As part of the cult, Rogan moved to Hawaii from Australia about ten years ago. She¡¦s uncertain on the year, explaining ¡§we don¡¦t look at things that way.¡¨ Says Rogan: ¡§My ex-husband founded ¡¥Australians Against the Promotion of Homosexuality.¡¦¡¨
According to Rogan, Mike Gabbard once related the story of how he deceived an Advertiser reporter:
¡§The Advertiser is run by fags and they¡¦re out to get me. They asked me outright if I am a disciple of the Jagadguru and I said, ¡¥No¡¦ -- but I answered it in a certain way so the answer was really ¡¥Yes¡¦.¡¨
¡§He was laughing about how he twisted the answer to say ¡¥no¡¦ but he really is a disciple.¡¨
Mike, Carol, and Tulsi Gabbard did not respond to a request for comment from Hawai`i Free Press.
May 9, in response to President Obama coming out in favor of gay marriage, Tulsi Gabbard said: ¡§I congratulate the President for taking a strong stand on marriage equality for all Americans, regardless of sexual orientation. I understand his journey, and stand with him on this issue. This is why in Congress I will work for the repeal of DOMA and support and co-sponsor the Respect for Marriage Act.¡¨
Endorsing Gabbard, the gay marriage advocates of ¡¥Equality Hawaii¡¦ proclaim: ¡§We applaud Gabbard¡¦s evolution on issues of equality in our state ¡V this is an evolution that many have had over the past decade, and one which many will continue to have in the months and years to come. We believe in Gabbard¡¦s commitment to our community, and to helping heal and move our state forward on issues of marriage equality."
Describing the cult¡¦s attitude towards gays, Rogan explains: ¡§We called them ¡¥faggot¡¦ because it rhymes with ¡¥maggot¡¦ because they eat shit.¡¨
When this is over, will Abercrombie and his cronies eat crow?
---30---
Background:
„X HT: Ed Case challenge letters to Mike Gabbard
„X HM: Who is Mike Gabbard?
„X SA: Rivals Protest Endorsement of Tamayo by Her Nonprofit
„X FDL 2010: Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo ¡V Stealth Candidate in Hawaii?
„X Other Krishnas 1 [farm8.staticflickr.com]
„X Other Krishnas 2 [farm8.staticflickr.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.