Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: July 25, 2012 01:24PM

There is a new television commercial being run on Tulsi Gabbard's behalf by something called Women Vote! Women Vote! is a part of or affiliated with Emily's List, a political action group that supports progressive, pro choice women candidates. At the end of the TV commercial a non-working web address is posted: womenvoteproject.org The correct address is: womenvoteproject.com which takes you to Women Vote!

The TV Commercial is titled Honesty

At the beginning of the commerical the words "Honesty / Self Sacrifice / Courage" appear on the screen as a deep male voice reads those words. Then we hear: "To Tulsi Gabbard these words are a way of life."

Really?

Honest? Honesty? Are those words that anyone would use about any of the Gabbards, who have so very much to hide?

The commercial goes on to Iraq. Tulsi did go to Iraq, twice, so that part is true and OK. Then comes the "Healthy Hawaii Coalition," which Tulsi founded to "protect Hawaii's environment." The Healthy Hawaii Coalition was mostly Tulsi dressed up in her "Water Woman" costume. I think they did a few school assemblies and found some medical waste on a beach. Good for Tulsi, but how much of an accomplishment is that?

Another problem I have with this TV commercial is when the words "Tulsi Gabbard / Small Business Experience" come on the screen and the deep male voice says: "She listens and leads. That's how she built her family's small business." The commercial goes on to claim that Tulsi "will be a job-creator in Congress."

We've been looking around for years for any successful small business or businesses run by the Gabbards. If any, they are invisible to the public. And this is the first time that anyone has said that Tulsi "built her family's small business." The commercial shows someone flipping a sign from "Closed" to "Open" in the window of a door of a small business. But no small business is named. So tantalizing.

I wonder if Tulsi did anything in her "family's small business" to create even a single job? Someone should ask her if she has ever created a single job that someone could live on in her family's business.

And since someone has brought it up, I sure would like to know more about what Tulsi has done to build "her family's small business." Some details, please!

Tulsi: Please be honest with us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2012 01:35PM by atheist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 25, 2012 03:16PM

atheist
There is a new television commercial being run on Tulsi Gabbard's behalf by something called Women Vote! Women Vote! is a part of or affiliated with Emily's List, a political action group that supports progressive, pro choice women candidates. At the end of the TV commercial a non-working web address is posted: womenvoteproject.org The correct address is: womenvoteproject.com which takes you to Women Vote!

The TV Commercial is titled Honesty

At the beginning of the commerical the words "Honesty / Self Sacrifice / Courage" appear on the screen as a deep male voice reads those words. Then we hear: "To Tulsi Gabbard these words are a way of life."

Really?

Honest? Honesty? Are those words that anyone would use about any of the Gabbards, who have so very much to hide?

The commercial goes on to Iraq. Tulsi did go to Iraq, twice, so that part is true and OK. Then comes the "Healthy Hawaii Coalition," which Tulsi founded to "protect Hawaii's environment." The Healthy Hawaii Coalition was mostly Tulsi dressed up in her "Water Woman" costume. I think they did a few school assemblies and found some medical waste on a beach. Good for Tulsi, but how much of an accomplishment is that?

Another problem I have with this TV commercial is when the words "Tulsi Gabbard / Small Business Experience" come on the screen and the deep male voice says: "She listens and leads. That's how she built her family's small business." The commercial goes on to claim that Tulsi "will be a job-creator in Congress."

We've been looking around for years for any successful small business or businesses run by the Gabbards. If any, they are invisible to the public. And this is the first time that anyone has said that Tulsi "built her family's small business." The commercial shows someone flipping a sign from "Closed" to "Open" in the window of a door of a small business. But no small business is named. So tantalizing.

I wonder if Tulsi did anything in her "family's small business" to create even a single job? Someone should ask her if she has ever created a single job that someone could live on in her family's business.

And since someone has brought it up, I sure would like to know more about what Tulsi has done to build "her family's small business." Some details, please!

Tulsi: Please be honest with us.

The only job Tulsi created for her familys small business was the opening made when she quit working there. Hell, Im curious what exactly is the Gabbard family small business?

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 26, 2012 03:13AM

In the last few days I have received 7 negative anonymous messages ...mostly just a few words ...like FUCK YOU ...OR HOMOLOVER

But this one is special ..if it is really from a disciple of JAGAD GURU that disciple is no SHAKESPEARE

I don't live in America, nor in hawaii. I look up your videos . But I couldn't stop laughing how ignorant and miserable you are. It's either you are Gay(Male Homo) or a bisexual homo . Either way, it's obvious that you just need a HUGE COCK to SUCK or SHOVE IN your ASS. hahahahahaa.. you are too obvious man. hehehehe. Why so angry of people who hates homos?hehehe they are evil. Why don't you make a video of your real homo sex ? COWARD CHICKEN SHIT... hehehehe. Send me an email so I can make a blog about you. For real man, with your real face. And you can suck my dick for free. hehehehe

Its is interesting that I have not received one good intelligent critic from a disciple of Chris Butler
The guru of the UNIVERS does not have one intelligent disciple can could debate us on this forum or send me an intelligent email ?.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 26, 2012 08:54AM

AS POSTED ON A HONOLULU PAPER WEB SITE
Love is love ...if one is fortunate to get a good partner and want to marry ....ITS A OK with millions of Americans.Recent studies shows that American mentality on gay rights as evolve greatly in the last 10 years . The super homophobic senator Mike Gabbard and other right wing religious BIGOTS like him organise and finance the past referendums on gay marriages in Hawaii . Just like proposition 8 in California the decisions was won because the MORMON church and the Catholic church got in bed together for that one time and gave 30 millions dollars to defeat the proposition 8 in California . HOW MUCH MONEY DID THOSE CHURCHES GAVE TO ORGANISE THE HAWAII REFERENDUM? Mike Gabbard is the most sinister hypocrite .....who told Hawaii voters that he was a Catholic when he is but an undercover Hare Krishna devotee of the super homophobic Chris Butler cult.(let it be known that Mike Gabbard eats the nail clippings of his guru as Catholics eat the holy communions).....sounds very gay to me .....search is name on YOUTUBE for more details Hawaii voters should know that they have been manipulated by the right wing factions that still beleive in the bible verse of LEVITICUS ......"KILL HOMOSEXUALS " But since they cannot kill gays anymore as they did 3000 years ago now they will try to put in place every barriers they can so that the gay community are refuse the rights of a more evolve America. As a psychotherapist that as work with thousands of clients ...I SAY YES TO GAY MARRIAGES......and a big NO to religious group that give millions of dollars.....for hateful propaganda

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 26, 2012 02:10PM

dabcult
In the last few days I have received 7 negative anonymous messages ...mostly just a few words ...like FUCK YOU ...OR HOMOLOVER

But this one is special ..if it is really from a disciple of JAGAD GURU that disciple is no SHAKESPEARE

Its is interesting that I have not received one good intelligent critic from a disciple of Chris Butler
The guru of the UNIVERS does not have one intelligent disciple can could debate us on this forum or send me an intelligent email ?.

If they were intelligent, they wouldnt be following that lunatic.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 27, 2012 05:20AM

dabcult
... right wing factions that still beleive in the bible verse of LEVITICUS ......"KILL HOMOSEXUALS " But since they cannot kill gays anymore as they did 3000 years ago now they will try to put in place every barriers they can so that the gay community are refuse the rights of a more evolve America. ......and a big NO to religious group that give millions of dollars.....for hateful propaganda

Just so you know, while the Bible does not support homosexuality, the original text does not say to kill them. The followers of the Torah also did not kill them 3000 years ago. Misquoting Leviticus could cause another kind of bigotry. However, today in Iran they do freely and legally kill homosexuals under Sharia law.

Butler privately has been known to make statements like "I just want to punch out that tilly" refering to an effeminate disciple and worse. He is also an admirer of Islam. He used his follower politicians to amplify his dangerous and bigoted attitudes while aligning with the right to win seats. Now he is aligning them with the left to win seats. The voters of Hawaii need to dig deeper. This is not a team sport. I am very disappointed in Emily's List. Tulsi backed by SOI followers did a real snow job on them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2012 05:31AM by Vera City.

Date: July 27, 2012 05:30AM

MEMORIES OF CHRIS BUTLER 3

Tulsi claims that honesty is a way of life with her? Why not come clean on the truths in this video?
Why not honestly explain to the voters of Hawaii how this man Butler is more than a "spiritual guide",
that you bow down to him as g0d's true representative on earth....that he governs your whole world view.
You would never get elected if you told people the many bizaare requirements and practices of this cult.
Do you chant your 16 rounds every day? Can you marry freely? Have you drunk water that washed
your guru's feet? .........

Date: July 27, 2012 05:46AM

VitaminC

If they were intelligent, they wouldnt be following that lunatic.

Vitamin C, this is not a true statement. Many intelligent people get caught in the grips of cults.
It has nothing to do with intelligence. There are many resources on Rick Ross's website that validate this fact.
It is about manipulation and mind control techniques on the suseptible, idealistic, trusting, and naive.

Without being armed with a FULL understanding on how easy it is to manipulate people, along with how it is done, it seems as if any idiot could figure it out. Not so.
Even the most intelligent and educated people fall into cults for years, decades, their whole lives....
Understanding and education is needed.
Also, you need to realize that most of Chris Bulter's thoughts, words, and actions are kept hidden from the average follower. It is a very secretive organization with layers and layers of gauntlets to the guru.
The lies and propaganda are passed down the chain of command and no one has access to prove or disprove
many claims.

Date: July 27, 2012 07:09AM

Can anyone help me identify cult members and cult businesses listed on Tulsi Gabbard's latest disclosure to the FEC?

[query.nictusa.com]

Thanks!

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 27, 2012 07:54AM

Emily's list messed up big time this time. They failed to vet Tulsi Gabbard about her upbringing and core belief. But Truth being resilient will surface in time and prove Tulsi to be an embarrassment to Emily's list's. Ordinary folks are starting to unravel her link with a homophobic cult and distance away from her campaign; yet, she remains mum about it. If Emily's list want their integrity and reputation to stay intact, they should investigate deeper and lean towards Esther Kia'aina instead. They need not gamble with her. She's a true pro-choice and a lot more qualified than Tulsi. This just shows even big organizations as Emily' list can be blinded by a candidate's sexified grooming and resume.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.