Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: July 22, 2012 09:22AM

dharmabum
It looks like this forum is helping turn votes from Tulsi to Kia'iana because of Xenoscript's DailyKOs diaries; such good reads, very well written. Thanks Rick Ross.

http://www.mauinews.com

What a great article at Maui News! Thanks to everyone on this message board, for it would not be possible without the many years of research and opinion. Xenoscript's pages and comments have been public for months, but we've increased awareness and worked on the search engine results. Please do all you can to create public links to the Maui News article and more like it will be written.
[www.mauinews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 22, 2012 09:26AM

I had a few phone conversations with a young man in is 30ies that does not want to be name because ...he comes from a big famaly and his parents where one of the first to join Butler...1970 and about 50% of his famaly are still active in the cult

He was force to worship Butler from birth (got his spiritual name from Mr Univers ) ... He had to drink the water that had wash the feet of Jagad guru ...and he went to schooll with the Gabbards .....All the Gabbard kids had the same upbrigning as he did ....he told me .... he hated Mike Gabbard the 'DICIPLINARIAN" he was told many times that the nail clippings of BUTLER was often mix ewith the the food he was serve in that schooll. he finally ran away from home at the first opportunity (because the cult was putting pressure to send him to the Philipine....and is now doing OK at his job but the insidious brainwashing ..about women ..sex ext ...its still complicating his life in that departement he told me
He is the one that suggested that I talk more about the history of BUTLER ....for the new generations of devotees of Krishna ...do not have a clue
of who is the meglomeniac BUTLER .......So thats why my last video focus on that subject ...as the memories of prabhupad about Butler is now nearing 1700 viewers .....so there is an interest among devotees of Swami Bhaktivedanta .........to know how Butler as twisted some of the original teachings of Swami Bhaktivedanta and especially the way he is treating his own devotees ...like calling them Asshole ..Anyway we can only suggest to disciples of Butler to get inform and start the process of deprogramming ........if they want to continue the worship of MrUnivers ..its their American rights ...........we can only advise the potential devotees now contemplating joining the group
TO STOP >>>INVESTIGATE >>> but if they want to worship "THE PURE CHUM OF KRISHNA" and eat his toe nails ...Viva America the land of the brave and the free.
Maybee Chris Butler will stop playing the big comedy tragedy .........deceiving thousands of innocent men and women but first and formost deceiving his truth Self ..........homophobic ..germophobic ..fear to show is face in public ..having to be protected with guns ...for more fear of being assasinated by an ISKCON loose cannon (many have been killed for less than calling themself PRABHUPADA) lying and deceiving a few thousands people about
being PARAMAHANSA ........thats a lot of shit covering the subconcious mind ...
He will be surprise where he will wake up in a possible next life !

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 23, 2012 04:44AM

dabcult
He was force to worship Butler from birth (got his spiritual name from Mr Univers ) ... He had to drink the water that had wash the feet of Jagad guru ... he was told many times that the nail clippings of BUTLER was often mixed with the the food he was served in that school. he finally ran away from home at the first opportunity (because the cult was putting pressure to send him to the Philipines.... He is the one that suggested that I talk more about the history of BUTLER ....for the new generations of devotees of Krishna ...do not have a clue
of who is the meglomeniac BUTLER

I agree. The latest video helps understand the human side of Chris Butler and the beginning of his cult. The later generation, especially those born in the cult have no clue or idea how this cult began. Chris Butler's personality is clothed in myth and mystery the older generation help propagate. And Chris Butler himself is quite good in sustaining the mystique and the secrecy by being aloof and eccentric. From birth, the children were conditioned to worship and to bow down to his picture without question. To inculcate to children that it is a great offence to question or sow fear to even doubt his divinity is a pure psychological rape, which damage can be hard to heal or maybe even irreversible with some. This is a pure child abuse and a valid social issue that sociologists, psychologists and policy-makers should be made aware of and help rectify among religious cults, so that children are free to question and given better options in life. Separating children from opposing parents, relatives and society by homeschooling and sending them overseas for further indoctrination is a violation of the U.N.'s charter of the rights of the child. (http://www.un.org)

An appeal to Hawaiian voters: A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is a vote for this abuse and violation of the "Rights of the Child" of which she herself is a victim of. Please investigate before casting your vote.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2012 04:47AM by dharmabum.

Date: July 23, 2012 01:54PM

[www.youtube.com]

Dear flashlight I produce this last video thinking of you and your comments
Please correct the link if its not correct one
This video focus more on the hypnosis and mind control aspect of the cult ....

I hope all of you forum send me or post some comments on the new video ...

If you are a disciple of Butler research.............and research some more
its your precious life .
The Colarado Batman massacre again shows us that this life can be extenguish in an instant
do not give your life away just because ....
May you be at peace May you be happy

Date: July 24, 2012 02:27AM

Dabcult, excellent You Tube video. Your ability to post comments on your latest video seems to be unavailable? We cannot post a link to this forum as well due to that disablement. Were you aware of this? In your title I think you should put the name Chris Butler somewhere in there.
You speak of the enrapture of Tusta Krishna Das with "Sai" aka Chris Butler aka" Srila Prap-etc etc etc.."
Does anyone else remember seeing the Sai tattoo on Tusta? Earlier in this forum people were commenting on the "devotion" Tusta had for Butler.
It went beyond that; imagine, to ask AC himself, if in the afterlife- the spiritual sky- would he would get to "enjoy" being with Sai? That should have raised alarm bells for anyone listening. He would prefer to enjoy Butler rather than the Lord himself?
This "attraction" may have started for Tusta in the early days of Butler, when they would gather to get loaded on LSD and other drugs.
This is the origins of this cult. Drug fueled get-togethers. It was the late 60' s and early 70's. One guess what they all were doing back then, you remember, it was the free love era.
Butler hates homosexuals so much, one guess why.
This man Butler is a mountain if misplaced hatred and denial.
He is in denial about his own orientaiton, his own existance his own sick and twisted invention/cult he has created. Imagine the harm he has done to his followers and the second generation and now with a third generation, being born into this cult. Tusta would have (and probably did do) ANYTHING for his precious "Sai". They are all operating on Butler's hidden agenda.
He wants to control everyone and everything. He controls by fear.

Date: July 24, 2012 04:28AM

dabcult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWE6n6LkyEA

Dear flashlight I produce this last video thinking of you and your comments
Please correct the link if its not correct one
This video focus more on the hypnosis and mind control aspect of the cult ....

I hope all of you forum send me or post some comments on the new video ...

If you are a disciple of Butler research.............and research some more
its your precious life .
The Colarado Batman massacre again shows us that this life can be extenguish in an instant
do not give your life away just because ....
May you be at peace May you be happy

This video is very good and more easily understood by the general public. I truly feel sorry for Chris Butler's followers including young Tulsi Gabbard. I agree that you should put Chris Butler's name somewhere on the clip and a URL back to this message board.

Many thanks.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 24, 2012 12:32PM

VoxVeritasVita Das
Dabcult, excellent You Tube video. Your ability to post comments on your latest video seems to be unavailable? We cannot post a link to this forum as well due to that disablement. Were you aware of this? In your title I think you should put the name Chris Butler somewhere in there.
You speak of the enrapture of Tusta Krishna Das with "Sai" aka Chris Butler aka" Srila Prap-etc etc etc.."
Does anyone else remember seeing the Sai tattoo on Tusta? Earlier in this forum people were commenting on the "devotion" Tusta had for Butler.
It went beyond that; imagine, to ask AC himself, if in the afterlife- the spiritual sky- would he would get to "enjoy" being with Sai? That should have raised alarm bells for anyone listening. He would prefer to enjoy Butler rather than the Lord himself?
This "attraction" may have started for Tusta in the early days of Butler, when they would gather to get loaded on LSD and other drugs.
This is the origins of this cult. Drug fueled get-togethers. It was the late 60' s and early 70's. One guess what they all were doing back then, you remember, it was the free love era.
Butler hates homosexuals so much, one guess why.
This man Butler is a mountain if misplaced hatred and denial.
He is in denial about his own orientaiton, his own existance his own sick and twisted invention/cult he has created. Imagine the harm he has done to his followers and the second generation and now with a third generation, being born into this cult. Tusta would have (and probably did do) ANYTHING for his precious "Sai". They are all operating on Butler's hidden agenda.
He wants to control everyone and everything. He controls by fear.

I recall that Chris Butler had elevated Tusta to the level of a "pure devotee" at one point. Imagine that. Putting him on the same level as himself.

Date: July 25, 2012 09:41AM

VERA VERITAS AND ALL of other forum participants . Under my video on BUTLER VIDEO NUMBER 3 you can now post comments .and I have posted the link to this forum

Date: July 25, 2012 10:26AM

I have no idea if Tulsi Gabbard can win this primary, but we should go all-out to inform the voters of her secrets. Her father, Mike Gabbard, was "outed" for his homophobia which did him in for National office. Can anyone suggest a way to get the truth out about Tulsi to the gay community and invite them to upset her victory party?

check out my comment at this National web-site:
[atr.rollcall.com]

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: July 25, 2012 12:51PM

flashlight_on_roaches

Can anyone suggest a way to get the truth out about Tulsi to the gay community and invite them to upset her victory party?

LOL

The LGBT communities in Hawaii are well aware of the Gabbards, including Tulsi Gabbard. I think many are aware of the Science of Identity Foundation cult.

Many LGBT people are very concerned about Mufi Hannemann. If he is elected to the U.S. Congress that would be very bad for LGBT people, not just in Hawaii, but for LGBT everywhere in the U.S.

The allegedly "new and improved" Tulsi Gabbard is getting some attention from LGBT voters. Everyone is wary, as well they should be. Can LGBT people, or anyone, trust Tulsi?

I think Esther Kia'aina is probably the best bet. I'm not in the Hawaii Congressional District 2, so I will not be able to vote for any of them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.