Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 16, 2012 03:42AM

Is Micheal J.Henrietta ..... Was he a different suicide then the guy that plunge on the freeway in Honolulu . How many suicides as there been of ex BUTLER disciples ?
It reminded me of Dr Frederick Lenz aka RAMA (google is name )

He had several disciples who commited suicides(some left suicide notes ) stating that they simply could not go on in life because they could not mesure up to Frederick .....who had declare himself an "AVATAR " and filaly commited suicides himself even poisening his dogs and girlfriend in the process
There as been many of those suicides in ISKCON ....including the famous VISHNU JANAN ...who paid someone shakles him and trown in the GANGE
with rocks attach to him .
Is this what happen with the ex disciples of "JAGAD GURU "
More I learn about Butler more I think he is one dangerous psychopath .....

its not the Jim Jones psychopathy........but its still rob the mind and the soul of the poor naive followers
MAY THEY AWAKE MAY THEY BE HAPPY

As far as "JAGAD GURU" declaring TULSI a pure devotee ........thats funny HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA very funny joke .
I am preparing a new video on the guru of the UNIVERS and thinking of all of your sincere contributors to these web pages
Thank you a million

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 16, 2012 07:24AM

dabcult
Is Micheal J.Henrietta ..... Was he a different suicide then the guy that plunge on the freeway in Honolulu . How many suicides as there been of ex BUTLER disciples ?
It reminded me of Dr Frederick Lenz aka RAMA (google is name )

He had several disciples who commited suicides(some left suicide notes ) stating that they simply could not go on in life because they could not mesure up to Frederick .....who had declare himself an "AVATAR " and filaly commited suicides himself even poisening his dogs and girlfriend in the process
There as been many of those suicides in ISKCON ....including the famous VISHNU JANAN ...who paid someone shakles him and trown in the GANGE
with rocks attach to him .
Is this what happen with the ex disciples of "JAGAD GURU "
More I learn about Butler more I think he is one dangerous psychopath .....

its not the Jim Jones psychopathy........but its still rob the mind and the soul of the poor naive followers
MAY THEY AWAKE MAY THEY BE HAPPY

As far as "JAGAD GURU" declaring TULSI a pure devotee ........thats funny HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA very funny joke .
I am preparing a new video on the guru of the UNIVERS and thinking of all of your sincere contributors to these web pages
Thank you a million

You are the hero, Dabcult.
There is a current resident of Hawaii named "Nashringa Narada Henrietta", if that helps anyone in their research.

This message board is amazing and I keep discovering nooks and crannies. See this old thread where cultreporter says about Mike Gabbard "I personally know for an absolute fact that the money was funnelled in from followers in other countries that would have no conceivabe interest in who is the senator of Hawaii. I lived with the idiot that was making it possible via the internet as special service to hawaii - the only person I have ever heard of that got a free trip over there and as a new person actually met Chris Butler and got personal instructions from him..."

cultreporter

The secrets of Tulsi are less hidden today than last week, so keep it up. These comments at Hawaii News Now will surely be deleted so I'll paste them below

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

Eileen
2 days ago
@jessica - not unfounded at all. Ask her; I did. She admitted that Butler is still her spiritual guide. Then research Chris Butler and his stance on women's rights and gays. If she adulates him, one can only assume her beliefs are aligned with his.

Jessica P.
2 days ago

@Eileen - They probably recognize that unfounded conspiracy theories don't belong on their forums. And whats the problem with a candidate using an electronic device to refer to her notes? We are in the year 2012!

Eileen
2 days ago

interesting; my comment about the (Chris Butler) cult followers was deleted. Is HNN protecting that aspect of Tulsi's background? She admitted he is still her 'guide.' Isn't that worthy of coverage?

I have been helping an ex-member to come forward. See these links for the latest on Aniruddha Sherbow:

[www.topix.com]

[www.forumshawaii.com]

Date: July 17, 2012 07:15AM

Gabbard outpaces Hannemann in April-June fundraising for U.S. House race:
[www.staradvertiser.com]

"City Councilwoman Tulsi Gabbard led all 2nd Congressional District candidates in fundraising in the second quarter of 2012, according to contribution reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Gabbard’s campaign raised $320,505 from April 1 through June 30, outpacing former Honolulu Mayor Mufi Hannemann’s campaign, which closed the quarter with $252,392 in contributions.

Gabbard's total includes a $10,000 loan from the candidate.

Bob Marx’s campaign raised $49,135, of which $38,500 came from the candidate.

Esther Kia'aina campaign reported $21,022 in contributions, which includes $12,122 in loans and donations from the candidate.

Gabbard’s strong quarter raises her campaign’s total receipts to $891,320, with $540,516 in cash on hand.

Hannemann’s campaign remains in the overall lead with $1,041,884 in donations and $503,754 in cash on hand.

Marx’s campaign has $384,466 in total contributions but a cash-on-hand deficit of $802, followed by Kia'aina’s campaign with $128,889 in contributions and $5,246 in cash on hand."

Courtesy of Chris Butler from offshore sources?

Date: July 17, 2012 09:59AM

As posted in the honolulu star advertiser
HEARTOHEART wrote: randalllw(you brainwash cult member ).......Because I was a world leader with the Hare Krishna religion from 1969 to 1973 ...and because I know personally the meglomeniac spiritual master of the Gabbards (CHRIS BUTLER )...i know their most intimate secrets ..(and their mind control theckniques..as all the ex disciples of Butler do on the RICK ROSS internet forum. I am a very successfull therapist in 2012 and I know for sure that the cult that TULSI GABBARD belong to is no HINDHU religion It is simply the worship of CHRIS BUTLER ...who make people eat his nail clippings as Christians would eat the holy communion. Mike gabbard is Catholic but as never had his children babtize?The cult and the political machine that is financing the Gabbards now want you to beleive that TULSI is a HINDHU ...ask more questions dig deeper for the real truth...she is member of a destructive cult that even arrange her marriage that was a fiasco... I am not afraid or ashame of my present or past beleifs....but the MIKE GABBARD saying he is a Catholic and TULSI saying she is HINDHU ...are just pure lies ...pure deceits ...to keep the money flowing in . This is an INTERNATIONAL cult ...with a one SUPREME leader .....he is the one that orquastrated trapping senator INOUYE in a sex scandal years ago ........Members have pledge their souls to this guy ...when he says I want money for TULSI GABBARD ...Large amounth of money is now flowing in from the mainland ....its flowing in from Australia ..and from POLAND (where he as many devotees with a lot of money .Its sinister because againts such money importing ...a sweet and sincere and truthfull candidate like Esther does not have a chance in the world . Only a MUFI with lots of local money can possibly compete with her and the cult. collecting money from around the world.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 17, 2012 12:25PM

flashlight_on_roaches
Gabbard outpaces Hannemann in April-June fundraising for U.S. House race:
[www.staradvertiser.com]

"City Councilwoman Tulsi Gabbard led all 2nd Congressional District candidates in fundraising in the second quarter of 2012, according to contribution reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Gabbard’s campaign raised $320,505 from April 1 through June 30, outpacing former Honolulu Mayor Mufi Hannemann’s campaign, which closed the quarter with $252,392 in contributions.

Gabbard's total includes a $10,000 loan from the candidate.

Courtesy of Chris Butler from offshore sources?

I guess National Guardsmen make a lot of money now days.. Oh and all those people who can donate to their limit to her that are her "supporters"

Would love to see the list of contributors and match up names to cult members.

Date: July 17, 2012 03:56PM

Yes, from several different countries, I would wager.

Date: July 18, 2012 12:56AM

AS POSTED ON HONOLULU STAR
Tulsi Gabbard belong to a cult "THE SCIENCE OF IDENTITY" who as a supreme leader CHRIS BUTLER ....This international cult with members that will give money for anything that the DEAR LEADER tell them to give money to ....his favorite political candidate included ......plus maintaining is 3 multi million dollars mansions in Lanakai Money is being wired from disciples of Butler from Australia .....from POLAND from all over the mainland just because the dear leader as been planning and grooming Tulsi from birth ..it is a very unfair advantage to truthful and honest candidate like Esther Kiaana who must depend on her small contituancy to get some money and support Its the same political machine that as finance super homophobic Mike Gabbard Its the same machine that as played numerous political dirty tricks....like trying to involve Senator INOUYE in a sex scandal .....

Date: July 18, 2012 06:20AM

Others here have hoped that someone would leave the cult with records in-hand and shed some new light on Chris Butler and his financial misdeeds, including funneling offshore money to local political candidates like Tulsi Gabbard. Is there any way to speed up that process and be more proactive? Is it legal to offer a reward or financial assistance to persons leaving the cult? Chris Butler calls it kidnapping when family members intervene and wish to deprogram a loved one. I’d like to watch a video of Henry interviewing a person who has escaped Chris Butler and brought along a backpack filled with records. Since Kailua is such a small town, it wouldn’t be hard to get the word out or even to approach known cult-members directly.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 18, 2012 12:13PM

Came across this again today. Such a great read and something that those who are in the ANYbody but Tulasi group..

[www.dailykos.com]

Yeah even the Daily Kos couldnt believe her,

tony ortega
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 19, 2012 03:01AM

VitaminC
Came across this again today. Such a great read and something that those who are in the ANYbody but Tulasi group..

[www.dailykos.com]

Yeah even the Daily Kos couldnt believe her,

Good resource.
It goes far, but not far enough. The research does not emphasize the degree of the Cult of Butler's dangerous influences. The focus is solely on "Is she or isn't she against gay rights? Is she a hidden conservative?" It also does not touch on the real possibility that the cult's non-profit SOI is indeed illegally endorsing a candidate through all its shell businesses and international underground networks (Poland, China, Phillipines, Australia, New Zealand...and more).

Flashlight, don't you have a list of SOI and Gabbard campaign donors coupled with their initiated names somewhere?
If so now is a good time to re-publish.

I know that Patricia Compton (mentioned in the above article) is Prema deva dasi, the famously dictatorial secretary of Chris Butler who was called "Prima donna devi dasi" behind her back by people who worked with her.
I don't know Devin Bull's initiated name.

Also, I will bet that all of the tenants in those Lanikai houses are working for Tulsi's campaign along with Butler's personal servants. This is what Butler did during the Independents for Godly Government campaigns while he was grooming Kathy Hoshijo (first for her political career and then for her cooking show). The cult rents houses, apartments, or office/warehouses under a follower name and they set up a workers commune for whatever project Butler has in mind. No one gets paid. They just get food and shelter. (Similar to Scientology Sea Orgs).

During the IGG campaign Butler lived upstairs in a house while Kathy Hoshijo and her kids, and others lived downstairs. Even though she claimed to be married to Larry Olsen (Lalita Gopal das) on campaign brochures, she did not live with him. Brahmana Tirtha* (Tim O'Connor) and his then wife Pam (later Pam Taylor) lived there with some other campaign workers. Three artists lived in sheds outside on the same property. They painted the murals of Down to Earth as well as went door to door for IGG (all with no pay). All the IGG candidates would meet there regularly with Butler while he would give them directives on what to say to media, what to print in brochures, and what the door to door people are to say and NOT to say. One exer told me that when asked if Hoshijo and others were Hare Krishnas, they were to say no and disavow any connection with the religion...in other words...lie about any connection to Butler.

I am also aware of several other houses and at least one apartment that housed only female campaign workers. There was also housing for the male workers. The conditions were crowded. Male workers slept in campaign offices or at Down to Earth. They met early in the morning at parks and were fed breakfast and given lunches for the day. (Butler never appeared publicly during this time.) It would be interesting if this is still the M.O. for Tulsi's campaign (Of course this was in the days before cell phones and the internet if you can imagine that!) A side note is that neither Tulsi or the Gabbards ever had to endure the horrid living conditions of typical followers because they were elites in the cult. If she is benefitting from this in any way that is a shameful story in itself!

The next step for a jounalist is to check names from IGG days to present for donors and campaign workers. All of IGG workers and candidates were Butler followers. The cult children are now listed as donors so family names will appear. They are all cult members. Beyond the anti-gay bias, the cult connection needs to be put out there. It also needs to be presented in a rational way. I would suggest studying the excellent work of Tony Ortega for the Village Voice about Scientology. Tony Ortega Village Voice

Personal and nasty attacks on Tulsi are counter productive on forums. They come off as crazy trolling. They actually produce the opposite effect and garner sympathy for Tulsi. You are not going to resurrect her stalker's reputation nor give him credibility in time to expose Tulsi's cult connections.

*(Note: O'Connor lived with Katyayani in shared houses with first wife Labunga as well. He was also married to Carter before she married Rick Reed and worked for the Attorney General's office in Hawaii. She left the cult and blew the whistle on Butler to the media but no one really cared. Not much has changed with the complacent Hawaiian media. So O'Connor lived with Katyayani while married to at least two different wives and now is married to her - also known as Kathy Hoshijo)

This whole story is such a star maker for the right journalist! But you will need a character guide along the way! LOL!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.