Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: July 10, 2012 07:53PM

Hawaii Congressional District Two Televised Debate

The four main candidates for the Democratic Party nomination for U.S. House of Representatives Hawaii Congressional District Two, Tulsi Gabbard, Mufi Hannemann, Esther Kia'aina and Bob Marx, will be in a televised debate on Thursday, July 12th, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8 PM (Hawaii Time).

The debate will be televised in Honolulu on KFVE (Channel 5), KGMB (Channel 7) and KHNL (Channel 8). It will be streamed live on the internet on Hawaii News Now and on StarAdvertiser.com

The Hawaii Primary is being held on August 11th, 2012.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 11, 2012 03:10AM

Tulsi the daughter of the most homophobic politician in the history of HAWAII ....a women that is using the same money and political machine of her father .....a political machine that is mostly finance by a sinister phoney spiritual yoga group that as mentally enslave thousands of people worldwide .....this women is trying to point out the little possible money impropriety of Mufi . Anyone that really want to know where TULSI is coming from .....as to go back and investigate the phoney religious group that is financing her .......the same group that at one point tried to entrap senator Daniel Inouye in a sex scandal . Tulsi and her mentor want the power at any cost .I am not surprise that she is sliging the mud first ... There is a lot of sinister stuff hidden in the background of that women .....Mufi team should not be shy to take her skeletons out of her closet.

As posted on an Hawaii paper .

My opinion is attack TULSI on every front possible
she is a brainwash follower ......we all know that here

She was raise by the cult ...had her sex life program by the cult (TAMAYO ) she as to be expose as much as possible
because exposing her is exposing the cult (we must always make the connections clear ) ....as long as she is using the money and connections of the cult she and her homophobic father are the present visible faces of the cult.
Mr Univers is in a hole somewhere in one of the LANAKAI homes
with anoff money and provisions for the rest of his life ......he will never show is face again it looks like (germs and all)......I SAY ATTACK HER BY ALL LEGAL MEANS POSSIBLE

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 11, 2012 01:05PM

The problem dabcult, is that the local media is removing our comments about Tulsi. Its almost as if the media knows the connection but is scared to be associated with her being outed.

There needs to be a better way to do this. At this point, Im almost ready to walk over to Mufi's campaign headquarters myself and show them thi

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:17AM

VitaminC
The problem dabcult, is that the local media is removing our comments about Tulsi. Its almost as if the media knows the connection but is scared to be associated with her being outed.

I have noticed this as well, however, we really don't know what effect our posts are having here and elsewhere. If it helps one person avoid or leave the cult, then it has been worth it. You know the saying that if you save one life, you save worlds (or generations).

Don't underestimate the Hawaiian loyalty to their own, including Butler, who grew up on Molokai. Tulsi may get elected. She will then be a part of a more powerful entity in the form of American politics and the Democratic party as pointed out by "atheist". There is still a chance that one day she will renounce her connection to Butler. I actually feel sorry for her being groomed as she has been like Kathy Hoshijo or Wai Lana. She may want to remarry and have kids one day. It will be difficult finding someone within the cult. She may change or fall in love with a non-cult member who could help free her.* On the other hand, if Butler has crowned Tulsi as a pure devotee like he did Katyayani and Wai Lana, she will have to live up to that. That adulation and service can become addicting and destroy her chances to have a normal, happy life.

I am really not so concerned about her being elected because she will not be able to institute the anti-gay & lesbian cult agenda. She is required to follow the Democratic platform and does need the party's support (which probably explains the medias support). She will not be able to shut down slaughterhouses or institute state mandated chanting, etc. Don't shoot me down for this, but on the positive side, Butler has it right on environmental issues. That said, I would not vote for a known member of a secretive and dangerous cult. That's just me. (I like my elected officials to have their critical thinking in tact; which is why I rarely vote!) She was forced to publicly apologize to the gay and lesbian community for her past sins to go forward with her political career and get elected (and for Butler to continue his puppet master games).

The people of Hawaii need to know Tulsi's background from a variety of sources. Mr J's videos are very important regardless if you like his style or not. This forum is also important. They both touch people in different ways. Don't underestimate their effect and value. The media and the people in Hawaii have to make their own decisions about their leaders while they still can and we need to continue to expose the cult, each in our fashion, as long as there is still free speech & internet. IMHO

*[One of my exer friends fell in love and married a cult skeptic which helped to eventually free her. She wanted to get married and have children and Butler discouraged this...even calling her a "dog in heat" for asking permission to marry. Tulsi will also have to get permission from Butler if she wants to marry again. This is another reason I feel sorry for Tulsi.]

Date: July 12, 2012 06:45AM

Thank you, dabcult, for returning to this message board and for so clearly focusing on the issue.
A win for Tulsi Gabbard is a win for maniac Chris Butler, and a loss for Hawaii.

Some of my public posts are still up and the comments from others are mounting:

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

[www.forumshawaii.com]

[www.forumshawaii.com]

[www.topix.com]

[www.topix.com]

[www.topix.com]

It is working!!!!!!!!!!!
Please jump in.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 12, 2012 08:20AM

[www.youtube.com]

This is one of the very best testimonial from a victim of brainwashing I ever heard.

I got severely beat up in India in 2010 by the disciple of Nityananda

There are not many man on this planet that have given themself the name PARAMAHANSA

loosing the critical thinking ........is the same in that cult as in the cult of BUTLER PARANADA

if the link dos not work
search YOUTUBE AARTHI RAO,S

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:14PM

dabcult

"[Tulsi] is trying to point out the little possible money impropriety of Mufi"

This is a 270 page complaint by Tulsi Gabbard to the FEC (Federal Election Commission)! I am very impressed. It takes a lot of effort and detailed work to put together a complaint like this.

In the past complaints against the Gabbards have been filed with various federal and state commissions, but none of these complaints have come close to 270 pages, to my knowledge.

These kind of complaints rarely result in anything other than a small fine. An expert on Hawaii News Now said he doesn't expect this complaint to have much effect. It is unlikely to affect the outcome of the Primary Election.

Tulsi is getting elected to an office that has a two-year term. If she does get elected, we will have two years to prepare for her 2014 re-election. We'll have time to look very closely at all her campaign contributors and look for ties to Jagad Guru Chris Butler. There would be time also for people to research the cult. Perhaps someone will leave the cult, with documentation, over the two year period.

I think we should all be watching our elected officials like hawks all the time, however even I don't do this. But because of Tulsi Gabbard's unique background, I think there will be a lot of eyes watching her and her performance in Washington, D.C.

If she gets elected, Tulsi may be the first Hindu ever elected to the U.S. Congress. And this will be very interesting because she has promised to be pro choice and to support LGBT rights. Think about that and how that might fit in with Hinduism.

In Washington, D.C., as one of the few, or perhaps the only elected Hindus, Tulsi may get some attention from national news media. That could be very interesting. I'll bet it will be be easier to get national news media interested in her as an elected U.S. Representative. Tulsi is presenting herself as a feminist of sorts. So she would be a Hindu feminist in the U.S. Congress. Think about that.

When Tulsi left the Hawaii House of Representives to join the Hawaii National Guard in 2004, it might have been because she felt that she was in over her head. It is also possible that her cult backers realized that it would be a long time before she could accomplish much in the Hawaii State Legislature. I'm still not convinced that she is up to this bigger job.

They may realize that things will not go quickly in the U.S. House of Representatives, either.

dabcult, hope that you and others are in this for the long haul.

Date: July 12, 2012 01:21PM

Actually its probably because Butler and Tulsi's campaign realized that she would be able to get more votes for a higher office by having a military record. Just think of all the veterans, and military afficionados that would flock to her campaign because she served in the military. Everything that Butler has her do is to advance his agendas. There are no retreats, just tactical redirection to gather more movement forward to spread his fanaticism and insanity.

There is more here than meets the eye. This move to the US Senate is to give her more power, more influence (and in effect, more influence by puppet master Butler) to be able to benefit their cult.

She, and the cult, must be stopped.

Date: July 12, 2012 03:17PM

Vera City

There is still a chance that one day she will renounce her connection to Butler. I actually feel sorry for her being groomed as she has been like Kathy Hoshijo or Wai Lana. She may want to remarry and have kids one day. It will be difficult finding someone within the cult. She may change or fall in love with a non-cult member who could help free her.* On the other hand, if Butler has crowned Tulsi as a pure devotee like he did Katyayani and Wai Lana, she will have to live up to that. That adulation and service can become addicting and destroy her chances to have a normal, happy life.

I find this extremely hard to believe. Very very few krishna kids completely escape and lead normal lives from Hawaii. The only reason Mike Gabbard's son is distant is because he is gay and has been rejected by the cult in general. There are still effects and I have personally seen him come back to gatherings to see his parents and some of the other krishna kids who he was friends with before he was pushed out. Tulsi is too groomed, too devoted and brainwashed to accept anything less than her being a complete follower of Butler.

Date: July 12, 2012 04:13PM

I would definitely say that we have all been in this for the long haul as evidenced by the continuation of this thread. Tulsi is not a Hindu. Tulsi belongs to a cult. No true Vaishnava would or has ever acknowledged Butler as one of their own. Let's be clear about this. Tulsi has always owed her allegiance to Butler, who has always preached his own way of thinking and it is as twisted as they come. His minions would follow him into the abyss if he were to order it. They do nothing without his say so. We have seen this over and over. Tulsi's election to any position will not withstand public scrutiny. There are any number of media people you can contact on your own. Simply copy the last 10 pages of this thread and send them off to the main news agencies and media outlets. Just google these companies and look for the producers names and contact information. It does seem very odd that the Hawaiian press has not chosen to write about Butler. We have the rest of the country. We should submit all this information to the press on the mainland. When they start to receive correspondance from all over the U.S., they will know there is a very important story to be explored. In truth, whether Tulsi makes it or not in the political arena seems a minor issue. If it wasn't her campaigning this year then it would have been another one of his puppets. The issue is and always will be to expose Butler and his followers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.