Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: July 07, 2012 04:44PM

Flashlight, one way to direct people to this forum, is to tell them to google Rick Ross & locate his name as being connected to exposing cults. Once on the main page of the forum, you can use the search engine for "Chris Butler Jagad Guru". What pops up are numerous URL's & the one you want is the one that is prefaced with the word "First....Chris Butler cult. This URL brings you to the main SIF thread, our thread and page one ( as of now 355 pages ) and counting! Just go to the last page & that brings you to the most current postings. This is one way to get around other websites restrictions.
I for one feel that more people need to know about this destructive cult and the power of social media can do that.
One question I have is, how can this cult claim the protection of a regular religious entity & demand the freedom to exist as say, a Christian faith or Jewish sect? This is a 100 per cent For Profit organization! This cult exists for the sole benefit of their seriously narsisistic & insane leader Butler. They are breaking Federal law by claiming a fraudulent front for tax breaks! The master is dictating that one of his chosen puppets shall go to Congress now. He tells his sheeples to give money to the cause, but where does that money come from? Most of his minions have never held a real job. The money Tulsi has raised is pure cult money. The money comes from what amounts to, in many cases, slave labor. The last 10 pages of this thread should be copied and mailed out to many producers of various talk shows It should be sent to the State Department and to the ethics committees in Washington that oversee campaign contributions. A copy of these last 10 pages should be mailed to all the regular people in Lanakai that have given their hard earned cash to Tulsi's war chest. Send it also to, and this would be huge, Anonymous, the masters of exposing all manner of secrets.
That is the key to this cult-the great lengths they go to HIDE themselves in plain sight because they are very very twisted and insidious, indeed. When you turn the light on, you know what usually tries to run and hide. This cult's days are numbered, and we can thank the power of social media for this. Keep the pressure on- set a date for ourselves.
How about we drop info bombs all over the net and say that they will be exposed by December of this year. Tulsi likes to campaign, so should we. Come December, we should saturate as much media people with this forum, this thread, as we possibly can. Expose them by December! In the end, if Tulsi wins, it will be irrelevant because she is merely a facade, a puppet. We will expose the person who is pulling her strings, and she is naive to think she can escape media scrutiny. If she makes it to Congress, she will have this forum firmly attached to her...ahem...derriere. Remember the Kony campaign? We can do something similar between now and December. There is also a web site called Change.org.
Dabcult, Vera, Flashlight and all the others, consider unleashing everything before the year is out.
To everyone who has contributed to this thread, thank you for your dedication to the truth. Don't give up. Keep posting, it might save a life or two.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: July 07, 2012 07:09PM

dharmabum

"Smearing Tulsi seems NOT to be the politically correct way."
I don't know that anyone is "smearing Tulsi." Perhaps you can point out specifically what you consider to be a smear or smears directed at Tulsi Gabbard.

People who are aware of cults and specifically people who are aware of this particular Science of Identity Foundation cult have legitimate reasons to be concerned about Tulsi Gabbard and the Gabbard family and their political activities.

There are a couple of very legitimate concerns. One is that if Tulsi Gabbard and others in the Gabbard family who run for political office are under the very strong influence of a religious leader such as Jagad Guru Chris Butler, then Hawaii voters have a right to know about that. Those of us who have concerns have a right to speak up and ask questions.

Another concern is that money coming into a tax-exempt religious category X99 organization, the Science of Identity Foundation, is being used for partisan political purposes. The Science of Identity Foundation is an IRS 501(C)(3) organization. As a "Religion Related, Spiritual Development N.E.C." it is classified as category X99. (It doesn't need to file IRS 990 forms anymore). You can look this information up on Guidestar

This is a difficult thing for the press to cover. The guru and the cult keep out of public view. The Science of Identity Foundation is listed in the Honolulu Yellow Pages under "Yoga Instruction" rather than as the religious organization that it actually is.

The press has to be very careful because they don't want to look like they are attacking or criticizing religion.

We have to consider that, by now, Jagad Guru Chris Butler may have devotees working in the press. There may also be editors who strongly agree with the anti LGBT position of Jagad Guru Chris Butler and the cult and perhaps other positions, as well.

Our best bet would be for former devotees of Jagad Guru Chris Butler to come forth with documention of cult political activity. Maybe some of his devotees have consciences or are starting to have doubts about guru.

Jagad Guru Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation may have already made a mistake that exposes what they are doing and we haven't found it yet.

Keep hunting.

The more eyes and ears on this, the better.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 08, 2012 02:30PM

It may be just a matter of giving this information to her opponents. Their voice is more prominent than ours, has more ears listening and carries more weight.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 08, 2012 03:32PM

flashlight_on_roaches
I was just able to write a comment about about Tulsi Gabbard at the web site of a Hawaii news station:

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

The account I created is anonymous and anyone following this message board could do the same at Hawaii News Now. Perhaps the media will pay attention to serious comments at a popular news site. I tried to post a link to pages on this message board, but the site does not like the comma contained in the URL and cuts it off at the comma. Any ideas?

Looks like your comment was taken down by someone who runs the website. Its obvious now that our media is being controlled and is suppressing information that the public needs to know

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 08, 2012 04:18PM

Obviously I can only speak for myself. I'm suspicious when things are becoming like a herd, and having disagreement is no fun either. I understand using the terms "we" and "let's", can be unavoidable when in a group, but when they become monotonous, I like saying "here we go again". The same sort of sense of belonging that landed us in a cult in the first place. I observed in public forums like here, this tendency is very strong. That's fine when a forum is about giving support, but for gathering and sharing information that is less necessary.

I just want to remind people that it's one thing to give up a cult socially, and it's another to give it up psychologically; otherwise, we're just like changing shirts, but the mindset stays the same. That said, when all these Tulsi things are over, I guess contributors get back to focusing on Chris Butler and the Science of Identity to help save poorer members of the cult who are the true victims here. When I say "save" that includes the psychological freedom from religious cults.

More on Tulsi. The sanskrit name Tulasi is pronounced in English as Tulsi, just like "deva" is rightfully "dev". My children had the same problem with people pronouncing their names right so we ended up dropping the silent "a's", in their sanskrit spelling. Why is that? I hell have no idea. I'm guessing there really is nothing political or sinister about Tulsi's case, that pronunciation issue is never unique to her. I just thought it's juvenile and petty to get down this low, when in politics, it's really the policies that people get to scrutinize about candidates.

Disagreeing is healthy. If we are to show cult members that there is life after cult, psychological independence should be the highest quality one can achieve upon leaving. Differing views is a good sign but can be disruptive sometimes; that's where compassion comes in, another quality cults like the Science of Identity deprives members of.

To atheist: if "smear" is too strong of a word, my bad.

Date: July 09, 2012 03:22AM

Tulsi Gabbard and Katie Holmes
Tulsi Gabbard is an attractive woman, but not as attractive as Katie Holmes. Apparently, she is not as smart either. Katie had the good sense to get her daughter and herself out of that creepy Scientology cult before the little girl was sent away by Tom Cruise to be programmed with mind control techniques and taught obedience to cult leaders. So, why hasn’t Tulsi Gabbard publically quit the even creepier cult called Science of Identity? She knows first-hand about being sent away for programming. If she is a victim of a cult, let her just say so and explain how her whole family has been brainwashed by the lunatic leader, Chris Butler. If Tulsi doesn’t speak out, maybe she is a candidate for the next Mrs. Tom Cruise instead of a candidate for Congress.

I'll post this around the web and would appreciate suggestions.

I agree we should give moral support to Tulsi, but only if she announces she is a victim. Hell, I would even vote for her if she stated it publicly and denounced Chris Butler.

The mainstream media doesn't shy away from the Katie Holmes Scientology story, and they will pounce on Tulsi Gabbard once they have a hook. Someone might come forward and make accusations or even take legal action. Then, the matter becomes "news".

Date: July 09, 2012 10:44AM

Trying a few new forums. Let's see how long my postings last.

[www.forumshawaii.com]

[www.forumjar.com]

[www.topix.com]

I wonder why dabcult has been so quiet.

Date: July 09, 2012 01:51PM

Tulsi Gabbard's New Look

Tulsi Gabbard received an award from the U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce, the "Jaycees," as one of the "10 Outstanding Young Americans." Tulsi received her award from the Jaycees in Des Moines, Iowa on June 30th, 2012. Civil Beat posted a video of Tulsi's speech at the awards ceremony in Des Moines.

Here is Civil Beat's article about Tulsi's award.

Below are a couple of stills that I grabbed from the Civil Beat video (fair use is claimed):

What do you think?

Date: July 09, 2012 02:50PM

There is a longer video of Tulsi's Jaycee speech in Iowa on June 30th, 2012 on Tulsi's YouTube Channel

This longer video starts with a tribute video of Tulsi's accomplishments.

It is definitely worth everyone's time to watch both of these videos of Tulsi's Jaycee speech.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 10, 2012 02:32PM

3 Gabbard Files FEC Complaint Against Hannemann
By Michael Levine 07/09/2012
Michael Levine/Civil Beat
UPDATED 7/9/2012 5:45 P.M.

When does being a candidate become your primary job?

That's the underlying question Tulsi Gabbard is asking voters to contemplate. On Monday, she filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission asking for an investigation into what she says are "direct and serious" violations of campaign spending laws by rival Mufi Hannemann.

At issue is Hannemann's alleged failure to include expenses like campaign trips to neighbor islands and Guam in his disclosure reports filed with the FEC late last year and earlier this year. The trips could have been connected to Hannemann's job as CEO of the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association, which also has put him in advertisements and otherwise kept him in the public eye.

"We are a country of laws, not of men, no matter how powerful. And this undeniable evidence that we're submitting to the Federal Elections Commission shows that Mufi Hannemann has consciously and knowingly conspired with powerful forces at HLTA to circumvent federal election laws," Gabbard said at Monday afternoon press conference in front of the federal building in downtown Honolulu. The complaint was filed by a Washington, D.C.-based lawyer on Gabbard's behalf.
"WE ARE A COUNTRY OF LAWS " said TULSI
WHAT A FREAKING SHOW OF DECEITS SHE IS >>>THAT POOR BRAINWASH CULT MEMBER
WHAT LAWS WAS HER GURU FOLLOWING WHEN HE TRY TO ENTRAP SENATOR INOUYE IN A SEX SCANDAL"

UPDATED Hannemann spokesman Tyler Dos Santos-Tam said in an email Monday afternoon that the campaign is "confident that the FEC will find these allegations to be frivolous and false. Mufi Hannemann's work on behalf of the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association is above reproach."

"These charges are coming from a campaign that is trailing in the polls in the last few weeks before the election," he wrote. "This is merely an attempt to distract from the first major debate of the campaign this Thursday, where the candidates will be discussing the real issues facing the voters of Hawaii's 2nd District."

The Civil Beat Poll found last month that Gabbard had overcome an early 45-point deficit to pull into a virtual dead heat with Hannemann. He responded by releasing his own internal polls that he said show him still holding a double-digit lead.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.