Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 27, 2012 03:50AM

[www.civilbeat.com]

Michael Satou · Top Commenter
I once heard a perfect definition of cult and cult leader. A cult is the other guy’s religion. And a cult leader is the other guy’s pope, guru, rabbi, prophet, Dalai Lama, imam or ayatollah of the other guy’s religion.

To Michael Satou:

That is true, but that doesn't erase the fact that there are destructive cults and insane cult leaders; and Science of Identity is one and Chris Butler is definitely insane. Bill 54 is a reflection of Tulsi's core belief that being poor is the result of one's past life — the law of karma. More weird religious beliefs from her to translate into laws when she's elected,

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 27, 2012 04:19AM

[www.civilbeat.com]

In recent years, Tulsi has undergone what she describes as a "gradual metamorphosis" on social issues. She says her transformation was spurred by spending time in countries governed by oppressive regimes during deployments to the Middle East as a member of the Hawaii Army National Guard.

Leftward journey my …. And why would she lie? Because the Science of Identity philosophy supports it; it's called "the end justifies the means" philosophy. I'm an ex-follower and I've dealt with many disciples in the past, they're notorious for that. I bet, in desperation, Tulsi would even deny or disavow her relationship with the cult, just to win the election.

People of Hawaii, rally behind Esther Kia'aina; she's not as pretty and as eloquent as Tulsi, but that's what Tulsi was groomed for — to be your political eye candy, a BRAND. Her resume was manufactured and sexified by the cult, including her joining the military and deployments in Iraq.

She came from Chris Butler's factory, the cult's boarding school in the Philippines where the likes of her are being groomed to takeover key positions. This grooming goes all the way back 3 decades ago, started with Katyayani, Rick Reed and Wayne Nishiki, not to mention the father Mike; and there are more like her to come, don't be blinded by looks and eloquence. You are being deceived by a mad man. Esther is genuine, no extra baggage to bring to Washington like Tulsi has. INVESTIGATE.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2012 04:25AM by dharmabum.

Date: June 27, 2012 04:34AM

dharmabum
http://www.civilbeat.com/articles/2012/01/17/14558-tulsi-gabbards-leftward-journey/

Michael Satou · Top Commenter
I once heard a perfect definition of cult and cult leader. A cult is the other guy’s religion. And a cult leader is the other guy’s pope, guru, rabbi, prophet, Dalai Lama, imam or ayatollah of the other guy’s religion.

To Michael Satou:

That is true, but that doesn't erase the fact that there are destructive cults and insane cult leaders; and Science of Identity is one and Chris Butler is definitely insane. Bill 54 is a reflection of Tulsi's core belief that being poor is the result of one's past life — the law of karma. More weird religious beliefs from her to translate into laws when she's elected,

dharmabum:

please consider getting a free anonymous facebook account and reply directly to Satou. it will be a help to dabcult and all of us on the message board.

Two new links for your research:

[blog.volcanicash.net]

[www.staradvertiser.com]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 27, 2012 09:58AM

Today I had an hour phone conversation
with the son of a long time devotee of BUTLER ...one that that use to smoke HASH with SAI when he was 16 or 17 years old.
That young man as ask me not to reveal his name because one of his parents still worship "Jagad GURU " and 50% of his brothers and sisters
still gravitate around the cult.

That man now in his early 30 ies was in the school of MIKE GABBARD ( a strict diciplinarian and a DICK ) he told me
He went to school with the Gabbards childrens and knew them all ...and withness first hand how Mike treated his famaly ....discipline to the max .
He told me that Bhakti Gabbard ...became the most disfonctional child of the GABBARD and was heavely involve for a time in drugs ....and MALE PROSTITUTION (thats his words )He witness many times BUTLER antihomosexual tirades from the horse mouth himself....and he told me that it took many years of psychotherapy to get some deprogrammation...from BUTLER antihomosexual hatred ...and the need to have BUTLER as his guru as recomended by his parents ..who also have sent lots of money for the HAWAII political campaigns.
He confirm that as a child he was told that BUTLER ....TOES and finger nails where often mix in the soups so as to everyone get a bit of the nectar.
For a time he was one of those that had to go do the shopping because the personal servant of BUTLER could not go out ....so as to not bring germs near BUTLER....he had to use the masks many times

He as directed me to a book written by another ex Butler disciple....I will let you more about this after I read that book .The father of this young man use to tell his son that SAI would go in SAMADHI ..be in BRAHMAN with only a few tokes of HASHISH...thats also in the times when TUSTA wa there .
The young man congratulated me on my videos and his ver exited that someone finally speaks out without fear (his words )
Its very complex I realise ...for ex disciple to talk ....
Fears of the cult ...fears to hurt parents or siblings ...fears of lawsuits
I will talk again witth this brave young man ...an hour went very fast

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 27, 2012 12:11PM

There are a couple of things about the Gabbards and Jagad Guru Chris Butler's Science of Identity Foundation cult, based on several recent posts (see Vera City - Rick Ross Forum Page 351), that need to be noted here:

The Gabbards and the Science of Identity Foundation cult do not support separation of church and state:

Honolulu Weekly, "The Gospel According to Mike Gabbard"

"What Gabbard fails to remember is that our country has been engaged in a long battle to bring the United States to a place and a time where diversity and tolerance are fluid, not only in principle but in practice," comments Vanessa Chong, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, Hawai‘i chapter. "Gabbard wants government to prefer a religious viewpoint, but that’s prohibited by the First Amendment.

"The same-sex amendment is also gender discrimination under the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment," Chong argues.
But Gabbard does not see a problem with religious groups instructing the government to oppress a minority sexual orientation.

"The argument our opponents [i.e., Protect Our Constitution and the Human Rights Campaign] made about separation of church and state didn’t work and won’t work in the future," he says, noting that diverse religious organizations all worked toward the same goal. "The attempt to scare people into believing that one particular church or religion was trying to take over the state was something that rang so untrue that people were not able to accept it."

Yet Gabbard clearly wants religion to fundamentally influence government.

"Gabbard would like church and state to fuse together as one," Chong holds. "That’s dangerous and divisive, and that’s why the government must remain neutral. A majority should not be able to push around a poor, powerless or unpopular minority."

Jagad Guru Chris Butler and his Science of Identity Foundation cult do not believe in evolution:

Jagad Guru Chris Butler, "Talk on Education," April 15, 1984

No [TV] programs [in our schools] that promote evolution, molecular evolution.

When Mike Gabbard's wife, Carol Gabbard (Devahuti dasi) was on the Hawaii Board of Education, there was an attempt to get Creationism into the Hawaii schools.

Honolulu Advertiser 08/02/01

Before the BOE meeting, board member Carol Gabbard said she opposed the idea of teaching Bible-based creation theory in science class.

She said she would propose that the teaching of evolution include scientific arguments against the theory and that she would propose language for Hawai'i science performance standards that would read: "The student analyzes and explains the evidence which goes against or is critical of the theories of molecular evolution, natural selection and biological evolution."

Creationism in school gets meager support

Tulsi Gabbard knows that if she is not careful and goes on record in compliance with the cult views on these issues, she will look like a kook.

Separation of church and state is a major issue in this General Election and in Hawaii politics, with the cult hovering in the background and also right wing Christian groups, but it is not perceived or publicly acknowledged to be an issue. It would be great if someone could ask Tulsi: "Do you support separation of church and state?" Perhaps we could get her on record on related issues like school vouchers.

The teaching of evolution is obviously not an issue in this General Election. But it would be great if we could draw her out on this issue, as well.

Date: June 27, 2012 11:38PM

copy of my email exchange with Honolulu Weekly:

honoluluweekly wrote, in response to flashlight_on_roaches:

Currently, our archives only go back to about 2005. Yes, links before that period no longer work. This is due to changes in servers, technology, and old data being in old formats. We'll see if we can get the Gabbard article back up. We were not pressured by the Gabbards or Chris Butler to remove the article.

flashlight_on_roaches wrote:

Why has the original of this important article been deleted from the Honolulu Weekly archives? "1/27/99 The Gospel According to Gabbard By Chad Blair".You have caused many external links to go dead and seem to be censoring.Were you pressured by the Gabbards or Chris Butler?[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 28, 2012 09:10AM

The VoteVets.org Action Fund has pumped another $100,000 into Tulsi Gabbard's campaign. Apparently much of VoteVets funding comes from environmental groups VoteVets Throws $100K More Behind Gabbard. Stealthy funding behind a deceptive candidate.

This money will be used to put ads on Hawaii television stations for a two week period that started yesterday, 06/26/12.

Last night on Honolulu television stations, they were alternating the weird VoteVets.org Ad ("You could call her "a hero" . . . but WE call her "Tulsi.") with her Tulsi Gabbard Fresh Leadership Commercial. It was a barrage of Tulsi Gabbard TV ads, almost one right after the other.

I'd like people who are familiar with the Science of Identity Foundation cult and Jagad Guru Chris Butler to watch the "Tulsi Gabbard Fresh Leadership Commercial" and listen carefully at the end where she says: "We need to end the nonsense in Washington, put politics aside . . ."

To me the "end the nonsense in Washington" line sounds like something that Jagad Guru Chris Butler might write or say. What do you think?

We know that Jagad Guru Chris Butler holds politicians in contempt. He clearly thinks that he or his puppets could do better a much better job than any politician who is not a member of the Science of Identity Foundation cult.

Longtime Jagad Guru Chris Butler devotee Hesh Goldstein (Hanuman das) on his "Health Talk" weekly radio program (KWAI-AM, Honolulu, 1080 Khz, Saturdays from 8 AM to 9 AM, podcasts at Health Talk Hawaii) once said that Jagad Guru Chris Butler wrote a song titled "Politician, Politician, You're Driving Me Crazy."

Sadly, I have not been able to find any trace of "Politician, Politician, You're Driving Me Crazy." No copyright, no recording, nothing. (If you need a musical interlude, you can hear Jagad Guru Chris Butler perform "Dear Fanatic" on YouTube.)

You have to wonder what Tulsi Gabbard is thinking when she says "put politics aside." What does she think she is going to do in Washington if she gets elected?

They are obviously trying to appeal to anti government and anti politics voters. This statement, too, might be coming directly from Jagad Guru Chris Butler.

It is very naive of Tulsi to think that she can "put politics aside" if she gets elected. Politics is how we share power in our representative democracy.

Also, if you think what is going on in Washingon is "nonsense," why would you want to go there?

If Tulsi gets elected, she will be a freshman member of the U.S. House of Representatives, with no seniority. She will be just one of 435 representatives. She's not going to be able to end anything. She certainly won't be able to "put politics aside."

Worse, if she tries to introduce any of Jagad Guru Chris Butler's crackpot ideas in the U.S. House of Representatives, she will be increasing the "nonsense" in Washington, rather than reducing or ending it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2012 09:29AM by atheist.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:50AM

Atheist, you make some great points about going to Washington.

What follows are from Butler's failed album, "Siddha, A Very Gentle Force".
The melodies were dreamy and mesmerizing. Tulsi grew up on this stuff.
I posted the lyrics to "Politician Politician" and other stuff from the album.
You can see Butler's appeal to the spiritual crowd, but it is all just a show as evidenced by so many reports
by exers who escaped his clutches. Now he thinks he is the ruler of the world and everything belongs to him.
The photo of Butler was taken in the recording studio in Los Angeles. He was always cold and asked for oxygen tanks.
Fearful of smog, illness, and germs... always complaining during the sessions, especially to Jivan who was running around
like crazy to help him produce the album.
He uses the photo to illustrate "This World" as opposed to the idylic world of Krishna in Vridavan dancing with the gopis.

BEWARE: PROPAGANDA FOLLOWS...

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:52AM

The image of Butler in the mask reminds me of the weird guy in Blue Velvet...

Date: June 29, 2012 03:13AM

atheist
The VoteVets.org Action Fund has pumped another $100,000 into Tulsi Gabbard's campaign. Apparently much of VoteVets funding comes from environmental groups VoteVets Throws $100K More Behind Gabbard. Stealthy funding behind a deceptive candidate.

This money will be used to put ads on Hawaii television stations for a two week period that started yesterday, 06/26/12....

Finally, someone who knows Tulsi Gabbard has come forward with concerns:

Allison Morris · Waialua, Hawaii

I served under Tulsi in the Hawaii Army National Guard. She was the worst Conmmander I ever had. Full of nice words but no action. Soldiers approached her and informed her of various harrassment issues and she turned her head and didn't do anything about them. We were unsure if she was incompetent or a coward, but she did nothing when the opportunity presented. She swept everything under the rug and catered to those who out ranked her. She is a master at saying the right things but has no action to back her words. I find it hard to believe that she cares about Hawaii and the issues that are out there. She cares about herself and that is it, what ever it takes for her to move forward, she will do.

Here is the link

[www.civilbeat.com]

I discovered why my own comments at Civil Beat were deleted. They require Facebook for all comments, but Facebook does not allow them to be made with anonymous proxy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.