Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: June 20, 2012 12:21PM

Great posts, Vera, Dabcult, Dharmabum~! Glad to see some humor on the forum again! LMFAO!

Anyone out there remember 'Srila Praboopad's appearance day'? It was the birthday of Chris Butler and on this day all the disciples were required to offer gifts to their master.

Coincidentally, I was just watching an episode of that goofy cartoon comedy series with aliens and robots, Futurama. In this particular episode the tycoon called Mom programmed all the robots in the world to offer gifts to herself on her birthday ... the gifts were placed on a conveyor belt and some futuristic type of machine sucked all the money out of them ... what a laugh! And then I just saw the episode with the hypno-toad ... The toad hypnotized everyone to worship himself ... hilarious! ... all glories to the hypno-toad. Too funny! It's all on Netflix ~ worth watching for a laugh!

Keep on laughing, folks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 21, 2012 01:53AM

MR Flash light

Everything you said ...I have reposted on craig list today

let see how democratic is the system

Please anyone on this forum

write for the HONOLULU CIVIL BEAT
under the article TULSI GABBARD move LEFTWARD

The opportunity of this election is also an opportunity to expose te cult to a wider audience

After the election who will listen ?

I do not like wars ....but if we go to war ....we have to go all out

Exposing BUTLER is a form of war .......we are exposing a criminal desguise as a saintly man

I posted the famous quotes of JAGAD guru yesterday under the article

May the Hawaii public know what a scumbag he is

1400 people have view the memories of PRABHUPAD on YOU TUBE

Hare Krishna devotees world wide are paying attention to a guru that only a few knew till now how rotten he IS

for anyone to see what a religious man (saint ) BUTLER can be

Date: June 21, 2012 04:50AM

dabcult
MR Flash light

Everything you said ...I have reposted on craig list today

let see how democratic is the system

Please anyone on this forum

write for the HONOLULU CIVIL BEAT
under the article TULSI GABBARD move LEFTWARD

Thank you very much for reposting to Craigslist. Tulsi Gabbard will now be careful of censoring you and violating the law. You could do everyone a big favor if you would insert links into your postings on Craigslist, YouTube, and civil beat. Just copy and paste the two lines below.

<a href="[www.youtube.com] Video</a>

<a href="[forum.culteducation.com] Ross Forum</a>

Your Video will get more hits and this message board tells the whole story to anyone with enough time to read it all. Please direct your readers here.

More links for you play with:

[www.civilbeat.com]

[www.civilbeat.com]

Date: June 21, 2012 07:33AM

Email sent today:
Xxxxxxx X. Xxxxx
Executive Director and Legal Counsel
Honolulu Ethics Commission
XXX South King Street, Suite XXX, Honolulu, HI XXXXX-XXXX

Subject: Possible Ethics Violation

Dear Mr. Xxxxx:
On May 9, 2012, the Honolulu City Council passed Resolution 12-57. Introduced by Honolulu City Councilmember Tulsi Gabbard, this resolution urges the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to require labeling of genetically engineered (GMO) food.
Did Tulsi Gabbard report her Conflicts of Interest or abstain from voting as required by law? “Down to Earth” have directly and indirectly contributed to Tulsi Gabbard’s campaign for her current office and she has received the majority of her funding from those who stand to benefit most from this resolution. Her personal and family history with “Down to Earth” is long and deep and is alleged to include receipt of gifts and in-kind donations. Public support from Down to Earth on this issue (see links below) undoubtedly influenced passage. This business, its affiliates and associated people including Mark Fergusson, Joseph Bismark, and Chris Butler have been accused of labor and health violations as well as discrimination. My point is not to question the resolution, rather to address the possible ethical violation and to ask if her fellow Councilmembers were made aware of the potential conflict.
Thank you.
[www.downtoearth.org]

[www.dailykos.com]

Date: June 21, 2012 08:02AM

Aloha dabcult and others:
I have typed many comments at Honolulu Civil Beat in the past few days, but they are all deleted shortly after posting. Perhaps it is my facebook account, but I just don’t know.
Here is a new angle to pursue in the mission of exposing Chris Butler and his rabid followers:
What are the child abuse laws in Hawaii? Has anyone witnessed Chris Butler or cult parents hypnotizing those under 18 years of age? How is that any different from giving kids alcohol or drugs and aren’t young people easy prey and hurt the most by this form of suggestion? Could a child in therapy reveal the truth of what was done to them prior to being brainwashed and then told to forget what happened? If the press reported on a priest hypnotizing young parishioners, the public would be outraged.
Related question: How does the Federal prosecution of the Aloun brothers for human trafficking (in Hawaii farms) relate to charges of similar slave labor under the direction of Chris Butler? A farm is a farm, and a slave is a slave.

[www.hawaiifreepress.com]

There could be criminal charges in both scenarios and victims might receive large sums of money for damages.

It is stated that some current minions of Chris Butler are reading this message board. There has never been a better time to extract yourself from his lunacy and you leaving will scare this paranoid schizoid. If you need help getting out, I know someone with a little money and a kind heart who might help (anonymously for all). Send me a private message if you wish.

Date: June 21, 2012 09:11AM

VIEW THE COMPLET TEXT OF THE BIGOT ON GRAIG LIST POLITIC (THANKS A MILLION TO FLASHLIGHT ON A ROACH..for more freedom )

POSTING FROM A FUNDAMENTALIST > who share similar beliefs as our beloved >>MIKE GABBARD :While homosexuality is still an abomination to God, the judgment is rendered by Him, particularly after the person dies. However, it is immediate in the spiritual sense. People who commit such acts are dead to God, and have but a short time to reconcile or pay for all eternity.

Capital punishment under Levitical Law for homosexual acts were intended to steer the Israelites (as a whole) away from such devious and destructive acts, or it spreads like a disease, like gay marriage is doing in America. Death is not the final judgment. Hell is. No one will escape God's judgment unless one truly repents and receives His grace through his Son. God can AND WILL execute judgment like he did to Sodom and Gommorah. Just wait and see.

WELL HERE WE HAVE A CLASIC EXEMPLE OF WHAT THE CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTs OF THIS WORLD THINK ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY.
"People who commit such acts are dead to God"
How pretentious can you be to know the mind of GOD ........(just by reading a few verses of the BIBLE)...studies shows that 10% of the world population is homosexual ..lesbian or trangender
Thats a lot of people DEAD to GOD .....RICKY MARTIN ...SIR ELTON JOHN...ROSIE O DONALD....ANDERSON COOPER
Fortunatly there is less and less bigots like this man .......Maybee a few rare politician like MIKE GABBARD still preach such vile poisonous propaganda .

My Jesus says "LOVE GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND THY NEIGHBORS AS THYSELF " He did not specify the neighbor sexual preference.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 21, 2012 02:04PM

There is an extraordinary video of Tulsi Gabbard that you can watch online. Back in February 2012, Tulsi Gabbard and other candidates for the Hawaii Second Congressional District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, with the exception of Mufi Hannemann, were interviewed by the GLBT Caucus of the Hawaii Democratic Party.

The questions that the GLBT Caucus asked Tulsi during her interview were very good and I think that Tulsi handled the questions very well.

The intereviews were broadcast on Hawaii cable access television ‘Olelo in May 2012 on the "TaLC Show," a GLBT program.

You can watch the interview here: TaLC Show May 15th, 2012

You can view the interviews of other candidates here: ‘OleloNet Video On Demand - TaLC Show

After the candidate interviews the GLBT Caucus of the Hawaii Democratic Party endorsed Esther Kia‘aina.

Date: June 22, 2012 01:26AM

ATHEIST

The questions that the GLBT Caucus asked Tulsi during her interview were very good and I think that Tulsi handled the questions very well.

What the FUCK are you telling this forum ....."that TULSI handle questions well"

She was raise .....groom .....sent in the army ...and is finance by the cult ...she is full of deceits

Are you falling under her spell ? ....ATHEIST its time you make a little PRAYER!

This venue is to eradicate the Gabbard cancer from Hawaii ..........not "OH GREAT JOB TULSI"

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 22, 2012 01:11PM

dabcult
What the FUCK are you telling this forum ....."that TULSI handle questions well"

I urge people to watch the interview to see what we are up against. If this was not a sincere performance, it was a very masterful performance.

People can judge for themselves how well Tulsi Gabbard handles the questions or not.

One interesting thing about this interview is that I doubt if Tulsi Gabbard will be promoting it very much. Certainly her supporters who are in the Science of Identity Foundation cult won't be promoting it.

People who are familiar with the cult should watch the video and see if there is something that I missed.

In the audience at this interview were people who had fought against the Gabbards for nearly two decades in ugly and bitter political fights. First for gay marriage and then for civil unions. These are people that Tulsi knows well, a truly hostile audience.

Date: June 23, 2012 09:10AM

Dear atheist:
I feel your recent posts are a distraction and a great disservice to all those on this message board who have tirelessly researched the evils of Chris Butler and his cult. It is especially insulting to dabcult who is an expert on the subject of mind control. If an expert like dabcult were asking questions in that audience, Tulsi Gabbard would likely have faltered and left the room (as reportedly happens when she is asked something that her handlers omitted to program).
Of course a programmed person, like a trained monkey, can be enjoyable to watch. It is as if you asked us all, why not give Chris Butler a chance to hypnotize you because he is very, very good? Yes, he has talent. She has talent. Her father has talent (and strums the guitar and sings). To paraphrase dabcult, what the F*ck does that have to do with anything?
A little more help from you and others would be sincerely appreciated.

[www.topix.com]

Dabcults latest video
[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.