Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 05, 2012 02:55PM

VERA WROTE
Do you not realize the karmic misery involved in following and believing in a vedic fake?
He is no different then David Koresh, Jim Jones or any of the other despotic tyrannical rulers that have infested the planet.
And Tulsi and Mike Gabbard are right up in there, aren't they?

I THINK WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHEN IT COMES TO TULSI GABBARD PSYCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP .
I HAVE PRODUCE SEVERAL VIDEOS(ON MY DEATHMEDITATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL) ON THE HORRORS OF THE GURUKULAS (HARE KRISHNA SCHOOLS) I READ HUNDREDS OF DOCUMENTS PERTAINTING TO ALL KINDS OF ABUSES ....PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL IN THE PREPARATIONS OF THOSE VIDEOS .
THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DYSFUNCTIONAL KIDS NOW ADULTS THAT WHERE BORN AND RAISE IN THE HARE KRISHNA CULT AND IT OFFSHOOTS.
MANY CAN BARELY READ AND WRITE ...EVEN COMING OUT OF THE BUTLER SCHOOLS

WE KNOW.....FOR SURE ..... HOW DEEP MIKE GABBARD AS BEEN INVOLVE WITH MR UNIVERS.
HOW BRAINWASH HE WAS (IS ) SPREADING HATEFUL HOMOPHOBIC MESSAGES(ON RADIO AND TV )...FOR HIS ROLE MODEL "JAGAD GURU "

I FEEL COMPASSION FOR TULSI .....IT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN EASY TO BE BORN AND RAISE BY SUCH A BIGOT FATHER .....WHO MIGHT HAVE PUT HER TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH EARPHONES ...LISTENING TO LECTURES OF "MR UNIVERS"

WHEN IT COME TO TULSI HER STATE OF MIND IS MORE MYSTERIOUS ....AND FOR ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY INTERESTING .

WAS HER MARRIAGE TO MR TAMAYO ARRANGE ? ( POSTS ON THIS FORUM AS PROVEN THAT THE CULT PREFER THAT MEMBERS FIND MARIAGE WITHIN THE CULT RIGHT ?.......(THATS A VERY SMALL GENE POOL)..IF SHE SAID YES TO THAT POSSIBLE ARRANGE MARRIAGE ...I FEELL VERY SORRY FOR HER

DID SHE GET HER ORDERS TO JOIN THE ARMY FROM BUTLER ?

DOES SHE STILL BELEIVE THAT BUTLER IS A "PURE DEVOTEE"?

IS SHE UNDER HIS HYPNOTIC INFLUENCE? IF ELECTED WOULD SHE CALL BUTLER FROM WASHINGTON ASKING HOW SHE SHOULD VOTE ON ISSUES OF WAR AND PEACE??

IS SHE SO DEEP INTO THE POLITICAL AND MONEY GAMES OF BUTLER .....THAT SHE CANNOT TURN BACK NOW OR TELL THE TRUTH "AS IT IS " TO THE PRESS?

WILL THERE BE ANYONE IN THE HAWAII MEDIA ASKING HER THOSE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

I HAVE NO NEGATIVE FEELING TOWARD THAT 31 YEAR OLD YOUNG LADY
I ONLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE BRAINWASHING SHE MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE MEGLOMANIAC "GURU OF THE UNIVERS "
AND THE PROBLEMS THAT HER POSSIBLE LIES AND DECEITS WILL CAUSE HER OWN SUBCONSCIOUS MIND ....LONG TERM
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LIES AND DECEITS THAT SHE IS POSSIBLY AND WILLINGLY TRYING TO MAKE THE UNINFORMED PUBLIC BELEIVE
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO MAKE SURE MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE NOT SEEN (IS THAT YOU DARLING TULSI ?)
MAY SHE AWAKE ....MAY SHE BE HAPPY ....MAY SHE BE AT PEACE

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:30AM

I wrote:

I don't think that Tulsi Gabbard is on record anywhere as to what her religion is.

I did some searching and found that on 02/28/12 Chad Blair, writing on the Civil Beat website, says that Tulsi is a Hindu

It is worthwhile to read the comments in that Civil Beat article.

Isn't this kind of a reveal on the part of Tulsi?

A reasonable question for people to ask Tulsi now is: "Who is your guru?"

Date: June 07, 2012 06:07AM

Ver dear contributors to this forum

I have made another video to expose "THE CULT" In this video I am asking deep questions about CHRIS BUTLER
MIKE GABBARD and TULSI GABBARD .......QUESTIONS THAT THE MEDIA IN HAWAII AND INTERNATIONALLY SHOULD BE ASKING !

[www.youtube.com]

I can do only so much to expose their possible lies and deceits ....I hope someone in a position of authority take notice and investigate.
Please email this video to your many friends that have been used and abused by the meglomaniac CHRIS BUTLER cult and to anyone that can help expose the cult for what it is .......A SCAM

Date: June 07, 2012 05:08PM

Mufi Hannemann is Tulsi Gabbard's major competitor for the Democratic Party nomination to run for the U.S. House of Representatives for the Hawaii Second Congressional District.

Mufi is running a television commercial in Hawaii that subtly appeals to religious voters. The commercial shows Mufi praying. Praying in a group and in a close up. Watch Our Beliefs

Unlike Tulsi Gabbard, Mufi Hannemann is upfront about his Mormon religion and his religious beliefs. He's not afraid to use his religion in his campaign.

Date: June 08, 2012 12:30AM

This is an email received this morning from C....S..
Your videos are bold and have given me an understanding of my confusion. My heart is no more matching the "teachings" of Butler..
I just want you to know my deep gratitude for these videos and the exposure of the cult of science of identity.
I am relearning how to live my life, trying to follow and believe in myself..
i just wish i could unlearn all the negativity and hate and anger that goes with being born and raised in the BUTLER community
More power to you Sir!

An email like this really makes my day !

And for you devotees and ex devotees of BUTLER
the way to unlearn all the negativity and fears that have been program in your mind
is to realise that you always have a direct relationship with the DIVINE ....you do not need and intermediary.. a guru .
THE GREAT GOD IS UNIVERSAL and also IN YOUR OWN HEART

Do therapy if you can find a good therapist and have the money to do it .
And make yourself a promise ....to never surrender your mind again to ANYONE

IF MONEY IS TIGHT ....Go in nature ......love yourself .....be good and kind to yourself (ALWAYS ) .......learn positive skills that will increase your SELF ESTEEM and help you to be more financially independant .....
Let go quikly of anyone that is even remotely trying to convince you that the CULT is THE way to "KRISHNA "
Let go of any TOXIC PEOPLE in your life even if they are members of your famaly
BE CONVINCE AT ALL TIMES THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND AT PEACE
Life goes fast ....do not waste times on regrets ......get in a positive action mode.

Date: June 08, 2012 05:05AM

Dabcult, that is so true. The Universal Creator is within reach of all who seek- you do not need someone to be a go-between.
You only need love and faith. In the end, when this material life is gone, you alone will stand before the Creator, no one else will be there holding
your hand! You alone must stand witness to all the things you have done with the life that the Creator granted you.
You will be held to account for your past deeds but the biggest things that will stand out will be WHAT YOU FAILED TO DO!!!!!

Think about it.

There are so many people who have suffered under the delusions of this madman, that are still suffering to this day and there are those who
managed to escape from the mindf&#k still being perpetrated by Butler and his minions.
And all those kids that were born into this acid-fueled meglomaniac's tiny kingdom! What has happened to those kids?
All those children, brainwashed.
All those children taught to hate and to fear and to distrust.
It is heartbreaking. People talk about child abuse in terms of physical definitions, but to destroy a child's mind with hate, fear, bigtory and
ignorance and to use the Lord's name to do it, is beyond contempt.

Unless you were Tulsi Gabbard. Or one of Wai Lana's kids. Then, there was a different childhood because they were groomed to be the "little master's" tools. Little puppets (sometimes with $$$) to be used as the "little master's" whims would dictate.

I can tell you what happened to a few of these kids. Are they dead, no. They have kids now, some went on to higher education, but their minds are poisoned and so they speak of their homophobic slants within their circle of acquiantances, and they ridicule society in general and deem themselves to be superior to the rest of their contemporaries. Arrogant, as some of their parents were as well, with much contempt for society in general.
Some of them have actually landed a job! A regular paying job and so must interact in society, sort of. But they still look down their noses at their co-workers (there's that Butler brainwashing rearing its UGLY head). Some of them will do anything to avoid working, just like their insane master and instead prefer to continue to leach off of society's largesse. That's your money they are taking, my friend, and all the while hating you for what you are.

Do you think these kids are our future?
They will be sowing the seeds of hatred and fear to yet another generation. This is the true evil of the madman. It affects future generations like a bad disease that won't go away. The Chris Butler Haribolers- the "gift" that keeps on giving - like VD -(sorry, but apt initials Wai Lana aka Vaishnava Dasi, you reckon?)

What, indeed, is the karma for a madman who has lead and continues to lead, people over a spiritual cliff?

Oh yeah, almost forgot, God talks to him. Only him. Oh wait, he IS gOd, right, Jd, Pd, LGd, Ad, Krishna Katha, Devahuti, Sd, KTd, Md ...etc etc, ad nauseum.

Remember. It will be what you have FAILED to do.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 08, 2012 05:12AM

dabcult your link did not work for me. This is the link Chris Butler cult connections to the Gabbards
Good video.

Date: June 08, 2012 09:30AM

FROM VERA
I can tell you what happened to a few of these kids. Are they dead, no. They have kids now, some went on to higher education, but their minds are poisoned and so they speak of their homophobic slants within their circle of acquiantances, and they ridicule society in general and deem themselves to be superior to the rest of their contemporaries. Arrogant, as some of their parents were as well, with much contempt for society in general.

(Because of lack of space I posted part of your wise words under my new video ...sorry for the editing dear VERA )

That is a very very important point ......If not deprogram the children,s of that cult become second generation brainwash individuals
perpetuating the homophobia and feelings of contempts for the society.....and now they are working on the third generations .

Just look at the MORMON faith ...Joseph Smith died in 1844 ....and generations after generations until 1978 where going door to door around the world
teaching that the black race was an "INFERIOR RACE" not good anoff to be part of the MORMON priesthood ...but they could join and give gross 10%
of their income

With the OBAMA administration America is trying to move forward toward a society that accept everyone ..love everyone
and gays and lesbians are some of the richest and largest contributors to OBAMA upcoming election.
It wont take long that bigot and hypocrite like MIKE GABBARD become extinct.....like the dinosaurs .

Date: June 08, 2012 10:33AM

Last month, May, the Down to Earth Stores celebrated their 35th anniversary. 1977 to 2012 is 35 years.

Anyone who has access to the Honolulu Advertiser for August 1977 can read Walter Wright's article about the founding of the Down to Earth Stores and the connection of Down to Earth to Jagad Guru Chris Butler and his Science of Identity Foundation cult. (The Walter Wright articles do not mention the Science of Identity Foundation, for some reason. The Science of Identity Foundation Hawaii Business Registration is dated April 12th, 1977).

Date: June 08, 2012 10:36AM

This is the next part about the founding of the Down to Earth Stores

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.