Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 02, 2012 03:37AM

To Jagat Guru Siddhaswarpananda Goswami Parahamansa Chris Butler (whew!): Yeah yeah, privacy my …. When you invade the privacy of other people's lives, especially good loving families, when you invade the sanctity of the human spirit and snatch away the innocence of children with your DOGMA, that to you is not privacy. Privacy to you is when your lies are exposed, your comfort zone is poke upon, your secrecy is revealed and your authority questioned. You can flood the internet with your bogus websites and other SEO techniques to divert searches from getting to the real issue — that you're a fake guru, a selfish charlatan, a narcissist and just plain depraved, disturbed and evil person; that doesn't erase the fact about what you really are. Your minions are useless. There are more than 130,000 views on this forum, and counting. Your racket is over and will go down the history with the likes of all other notorious religious cult leaders that went before you. Has it been worth it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 02, 2012 08:21AM

[www.youtube.com]

This video gives an idea of how a good hypnotist can take MOST anyone anywhere and can make him think what HE WANTs .
So this is in a few minutes
now imagine the early disciples of BUTLER ..who where experiencing dozens of sessions of "psychic sleep" .....
No wonder that when BUTLER said go surrender to a KRISHNA temple ...they did
IN MY OPINION ...disciples like TUSTA where sent to gather informations on how ISKCON work and then use the result of there investigations to brief BUTLER and get his own sinister cult going ........In 1970..1971 the HARE KRISHNA mouvement was still happening and growing
Swami Bhaktivedanta was the absolute RULER of ISKCON .....a great role model for a meglomeniac looking for absolute powers
Because it is clearly said in the HARE KRISHNA litterature that "THE GURU IS AS GOOD AS GOD"
And so you do not second tought the GURU ORDERS
Thats when KEITH HAM ..(KIRTANANANDA ) gave the order to THIRTA ...to kill SULOCHAN ....that was it the guru had spoken
and THIRTA when to work......... and he had kill a few more before that in NEW VRINDAVAN ....ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPT ABSOLUTLY
As far as VERA ..... KUNDALINI YOGA posting
Chris Butler did strenuous kundalini yoga prior to and during his Sai days. He claimed that he burnt his kundalini and that is why he had so many health ailments (besides claiming to take on people's karma out of his matchless mercy_LOL).

IT CAN BE ALL LIES AND DECEITS .....what does the common man and women know about the raising of the KUNDALINI (can it be really burnt??)

I REMEMBER NOW CLEARLY ASKING BUTLER THE QUESTION ...HOW WAS IT LIKE THE EXPERIENCE THAT YOU HAD ?
AND HE SAID WITH A TWISTED FACE ..."THAT IT WAS VERY VERY PAINFULL "

AT THE TIME ......I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KUNDILINI ....SO I JUST SAID " REALLY "?

NOW I KNOW THAT PLAYING WITH THAT ENERGY UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO LEAVE YOUR BODY .....IS CRASY
AND THAT GREAT MASTERS LIKE RAMANA MAHARSHI AND YOGANANDA ...ALWAYS DISCOURAGE THOSE PRACTICES
SELF REALISATION IS KNOWING YOUR TRUTH NATURE >>>>>>THERE IS NO PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH THAT
KUNDILINI yoga BECAME POPULAR AGAIN ..in the l80 ies WITH YOGI BHAJA ( NOW IF YOU MAKE RESEARCH ON HIM HE WAS A FREAKING CRIMINAL ....FORCING SOME WESTERN DISCIPLES WOMEN TO HAVE ABORTIONS in INDIA ..OF THE KIDs HE HAD HIMSELF PRODUCE BY HAVING SEX WITH THEM ........the cult that help so many drug adicted young people ......and also manage in the backroom enormous drug deals
ANOTHER SINISTER CULT .......THAT still at the present moment MANAGE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SECURITY guards COMPANY IN THE USA .....EVEN GUARDING MANY BUILDING FOR THE US GOVERMENT .......

SO ANYWAY BUTLER MAY BE A PATHOLOGICAL DECEIVER...WITH A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ....AND HE MAY HAVE TOLD ALL THOSE STORIES
TO GAIN MORE POWERs AND ADMIRATION FROM IGNORANT FOLLOWERS ..and make their surrender to his will even more easy

PS ....SOMEONE IS WACHING THESES POSTs CAREFULLY .......IF YOU SEE MY VIDEO ADVERTISE ON CRAIG LIST OR ANYWHERE ELSE
DO NOT REPORT IT ON THIS FORUM .......AS SOON AS YOU DO THEY ARE GONE

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 02, 2012 11:41AM

dharmabum
To Jagat Guru Siddhaswarpananda Goswami Parahamansa Chris Butler (whew!): Yeah yeah, privacy my …. When you invade the privacy of other people's lives, especially good loving families, when you invade the sanctity of the human spirit and snatch away the innocence of children with your DOGMA, that to you is not privacy. Privacy to you is when your lies are exposed, your comfort zone is poke upon, your secrecy is revealed and your authority questioned. You can flood the internet with your bogus websites and other SEO techniques to divert searches from getting to the real issue — that you're a fake guru, a selfish charlatan, a narcissist and just plain depraved, disturbed and evil person; that doesn't erase the fact about what you really are. Your minions are useless. There are more than 130,000 views on this forum, and counting. Your racket is over and will go down the history with the likes of all other notorious religious cult leaders that went before you. Has it been worth it?

dharmabum, great post. in my opinion.
I was thinking today about an old Jewel song and a video made with Charlie Chaplin about kindness. Regardless of a person's views on g0d or not. The song says it all. Everything that was missing in the cult. Everything good in life that is painted as bad...
Hands
You know what the cult would say about this song too...

Date: June 02, 2012 03:29PM

ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAM IN MY OPINION ...OF GABBARDS FAMALY IS THEIR CLAIM TO BE CATHOLIC

WAS THERE A CATHOLIC WEDDING FOR TULSI .....AND PHILIPINO EDDIE TAMAYO ?

ANY PICTURES ANYWHERE OF THIS MARRIAGE BEING PERFORM BY A CATHOLIC PRIEST ?

DOES ANYONE KNOWS ?

FOR MIKE GABBARD BEING THE HOST OF AN ANTI GAY RADIO AND TELEVISION SHOW IN THE PAST

AND ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH THE FUNDAMENTALIST CHURCHES OF HAWAII ......TO FURTHER BASH THE GAYS

CLAIMING THAT HE WAS A GOOD "CATHOLIC MAN" IS EXTREMALY INSULTING TO THE MEMORIES OF ALL GREAT CATHOLIC SAINTS LIKE ST FRANCIS OF ASSISIS OR SANTA THERESA DE AVILA ..ST JOHN OF HE CROSS OR THE NEW ST FATHER DAMIEN OF MOLOKAI ,,,

WHLILE ALL THAT TIME HE WAS AN UNDERGROUND DEVOTEE OF CHRIS BUTLER ....AND BELEIVING THAT THE GURU BUTLER IS THE WAY TO SALVATION ..

MAYBEE HE EVEN DRANK SOME OF THE HOLY WATER THAT WASH HIS GURUS FEET ...CHEWED ON A FEW TO NAILS ?

DOES HE PARTAKE OF THE HOLY COMMUNION ...WHEN HE GOES TO MASS ?

THE HAWAII BISHOPS SHOULD ASK MIKE SOME DEEP QUESTIONS ?

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AS ANOFF SCANDALS WITH THE PEDOPHILES PRIESTS ......TO COVER FOR A SENATOR TRUTH ALLEGIANCE TO THE BUTLER CULT ...........THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT VIDEO ......

Date: June 03, 2012 01:15AM

Quote: "
To Jagat Guru Siddhaswarpananda Goswami Parahamansa Chris Butler (whew!): Yeah yeah, privacy my …. When you invade the privacy of other people's lives, especially good loving families, when you invade the sanctity of the human spirit and snatch away the innocence of children with your DOGMA, that to you is not privacy. Privacy to you is when your lies are exposed, your comfort zone is poke upon, your secrecy is revealed and your authority questioned. You can flood the internet with your bogus websites and other SEO techniques to divert searches from getting to the real issue — that you're a fake guru, a selfish charlatan, a narcissist and just plain depraved, disturbed and evil person; that doesn't erase the fact about what you really are. Your minions are useless. There are more than 130,000 views on this forum, and counting. Your racket is over and will go down the history with the likes of all other notorious religious cult leaders that went before you. Has it been worth it?"

EXCELLENT post Dharma!
Has it been worth it? You tell me. Of course it has- for one person- the selfish Chris Butler who has never had to work at all for all his riches and luxurious lifestyle.
Of course, he did say that, didn't he, guess the minions weren't listening.
Minions pay attention. More posts will be placed, its the Internet and you cannot stop all of them because it is the TRUTH.
What, do you think you are all headed for, Krishnaloka? You have all hurt children, you have disavowed your families, you have stolen and lied and cheated governments, broken many laws, and you think God is pleased with this?
What happens to slaves who follow the wrong master?
Do you not realize the karmic misery involved in following and believing in a vedic fake?
He is no different then David Koresh, Jim Jones or any of the other despotic tyrannical rulers that have infested the planet.
And Tulsi and Mike Gabbard are right up in there, aren't they?

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 03, 2012 03:44AM

Yes Vera, I heard them all. Chris Butler wants to surround himself with urban myths and legends. He's known to actually talk to God face to face, and according to him, God's form is best represented by the female-looking Gopala painting with a flute and a fawn by his side (attached), which is by the way is from ISKCON (ha-hah); he can see everyone, everytime, that made everyone feel guilt-ridden when facing him (everyone of course does the naughtiest thing in his/her private time, especially a suppressed disciple); he mind travels, like he's able to go to the moon to and fro in the speed of mind (I don't know what that meant); and believe it or not, can walk on the water like Jesus did.

The funny thing is I heard all these from disciples, not an inkling from all the lectures I attended. By all means, unlike the Dalai Lama actually refuted all the myths surrounding his person, Chris Butler should at least discourage or totally deny all these urban talk craps that were so prevalent during our days. Perhaps he thought whatever helps control his followers' minds to adhere to him is fair, even if they are lies.

I found this helpful link that best desribe what a cult is:
[www.orange-papers.org]

The site itself is full of materials related to cults and Alcoholics Anonymous.

Attachments: gopal krsna2.jpg (20.9 KB)  
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 04, 2012 03:20PM

Back on May 24th, 2012, on Page 338, I posted two links to Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa's anti homosexuality article titled "Homosexuality: Identity Crisis." ("Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa" is the same as "Jagad Guru Chris Butler.")

Both of those links no longer work. They've had the article removed even from the Internet Archive "Wayback Machine."

The critiique of "Homosexuality: Identity Crisis" by Father A. Maximiadis, A CRITIQUE OF CHRIS BUTLER'S THEORIES OF HOMOSEXUALITY still works.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:05PM

dabcult
ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAM IN MY OPINION ...OF GABBARDS FAMALY IS THEIR CLAIM TO BE CATHOLIC

Actually there are some similarities between Catholicism and Krishna Consciousness: In both religions sex is for pro creation only. Out of that teaching comes strong opposition to homosexuality, abortion, and birth control, in both religions.

Here's an interesting quote from Mike Gabbard. I believe that this quote was made back in 2007, after he switched from the Republican Party to the Democratic Party: “I’m a social conservative, but I’m pro-Labor. I am a practicing Catholic, but I engage in bhakti yoga.”

You can find this quote at Progressive Democrats of Hawaii Blog

Probably many of the people listening to this quote, or who have seen it in print, think that Mike Gabbard is talking about doing yoga exercises.

I'm sure that Mike Gabbard (Krishna Katha das) says that he is Catholic. I don't know if that includes his wife, Carol (Devahuti dasi).

I don't think that Tulsi Gabbard is on record anywhere as to what her religion is.

Mike Gabbard lists his religion as "Catholic" on his Mike Gabbard Biographical Information webpage.

Date: June 05, 2012 01:20AM

Actually there are some similarities between Catholicism and Krishna Consciousness: In both religions sex is for pro creation only. Out of that teaching comes strong opposition to homosexuality, abortion, and birth control, in both religions.

AND MIKE GABBARD .....CLAIMING TO BE A CATHOLIC MAN.....MADE FRIENDS WITHIN THE CATHOLIQUE CHURCH AND THEN WITH OTHER FUNDAMENTALIST CHURCHES IN HAWAII .....AND THEN WENT ON TELEVISION AND RADIO AND PRODUCE A HATE FILL MESSAGES TOWARDS GAYS THAT WOULD BE WELCOME BY THE THE FAR RIGHT CHURCHES OF HAWAII

A FREAKING HYPOCRITE ...THAT SAYS "I DO BHAKTI YOGA " AND 99% OF HIS LISTENER THINKS ITS ANOTHER ...HATHA YOGA ..OR BIKRAM YOGA
BUT ITS A COVER FOR HIM AND HIS WIFE .......WHEN ...THEY ACTUALLY HAVE PLEDGE THEIR SOULS TO BUTLER ...CHANT HARE KRISHNA ...AND REALLY THINK THAT THEIR "PRABHUPAD " IS AS GOOD AS GOD .

I WAS RAISE A CATHOLIC AND WHENT TO COLLEGE IN WITH THE BROTHERS OF THE HOLY HEARTS .
WE HAVE MANY MEMBERS OF OUR FAMALY THAT ARE PRIESTS AND NUN

MIKE GABBARD IS NO MORE A CATHOLIC THAN I AM CHINESE
A TRUTH CATHOLIC BELEIVE THAT JESUS IS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR ........NOT A SURFER BUM CALL "MR UNIVERS " JAGAD GURU"

ITS A SINISTER DECEIT ..THAT COULD HAVE CAUSE THE DEATH OF GAY PEOPLE
IT ONLY TAKE A FEW HOT HEADS .......RED NECK COWBOYS ......TO GO OUT AND BASH SOME GAYS TO DEATH
IT AS HAPPEN BEFORE ...AND THE RESPONSIBLE ARE THOSE PREACHER OF HATES .......LIKE BUTLER
AND IS FEET WASHER MIKE GABBARD .

Date: June 05, 2012 11:22AM

Mike Gabbard was Jagad Guru Chris Butler's Personal Assistant for a time. Pages 257 and 258 document this, thank you, Vera City. Page 258 has an account of guru's displeasure over not getting his mangoes for breakfast.

It seems like Mike Gabbard, Krishna Katha das, utterly failed as guru's Personal Assistant.

Does it seem strange that Mike Gabbard managed to stay as close to Jagad Guru Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation cult after this failure as Personal Assistant for as long as he has? Wasn't Krishna Katha das disgraced by this failure as guru's Personal Assistant?

Jagad Guru Chris Butler doesn't seem to be a very forgiving person.

Incidentally, I remember discovering that Mike Gabbard had a Hawaii Massage Therapist License. I think that Tulsi Gabbard had a Massage Therapist License, too. Recent checks of the Hawaii Professional License database doesn't show any current massage therapist licenses for either.

Jagad Guru Chris Butler wanted his Personal Assistant to perform both acupuncture and massage on him. I haven't found any evidence that Mike Gabbard studied acupuncture.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.