Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 31, 2012 09:28AM

When I talked to cult victims, I just can't figure out how they could sustain the mindset in this age of knowledge. Up to now, Science of Identity practitioners parrot the same old dogma and terminologies and mimic the same puffed up attitudes toward people outside the group. Yes, after all these years, which are not just very mentally exhausting but can be so awkward and irritating (just watch Wai Lana); sometimes can be very heart-breaking especially if the person is close to your heart. I see them as like living deads - all enthusiasm and sexuality sucked out dry by monstrous leaders like Chris Butler.

The vaccination to religious cults is knowledge. The difference between few decades ago and now is that the vaccine is more readily available to everybody. For that reason alone, religious cults should be irrelevant or are contained by now; Ideally, they should be dead. Just like the small pox virus.

If religious cults like the Science of Identity still thrive, in my opinion, the onus now should lie more on the recruits. We had good and valid excuse, they don't. I understand, like viruses, religious cults mutate, as in the case of Science of Identity - they are now a yoga movement, health enthusiasts or even as a benign-looking environmental front. Therefore as exers, we should be more focused on these mutations and continue to help educate the public by exposing these new fronts like what Wai Lana and the Gabbards are putting up for the Science of Identity. Vaccines become ineffective to mutated superbugs; if we don't come up with super vaccines, people will continue to fall in the cracks. May not be as significant as it used to be, but victims are victims, big or small. My faith remains on knowledge, as light drives away and will always be superior against the darkness, the goal should be nothing less than total eradication of lies, narcissists like Chris Butler use as their bread and butter in destroying families and innocent lives.

Thanks RR, Vera, dabcults, flashlight, vox and every poster on this forum for your active participation and compassion to victims of religious cults. Let's show manipulating bastards like Chris Butler that lies like darkness are no match to truth, and expose their nakedness. Remember, there's no one cockroach.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 09:37AM by dharmabum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 31, 2012 12:40PM

Looks like Dabcult's Craigs List video is down for the moment.
Dab- put it back up- don't give up.
The truth will prevail.
There are other avenues to explore as well as Craigs List.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 31, 2012 12:48PM

The vaccination to religious cults is knowledge. The difference between few decades ago and now is that the vaccine is more readily available to everybody. For that reason alone, religious cults should be irrelevant or are contained by now; Ideally, they should be dead. Just like the small pox virus.

Easier said than done ...The mormon church is one of the fastest growing church in the world .....and the MORMON book is now completely proven to be stories that are fictional plus ADAM and EVE paradise .was in MISSOURI
and Joseph Smith with his 30 plus wifes ...a joker that kill a few people at the last hour of his life
And now we have mormon MITT Romney ...trying to become the man who will have the power to push the atomic bomb buttons.

Brainwashing is insidious ..even with knowledge available cults big and small keep growing .
Butler as people that have invested 20 years or more of their life worshipping him .......chanted thousands of times his name plus millions of times the HARE KRISHNA mantra .........To wake up and say 20 years lost .... they think .....If I leave now I will be missing being with the "pure devotee" and WAI LANA when they will be dancing with RADHA KRISHNA ........crasy but truth

Here is a funny story ...I had been sitting for a few hours in the 1973 with Swami Bhaktivedanta in his private room in LOS ANGELES ....and he had on that day another of his ranting againts homosexuals...(I had already witness many hours of his homophobic rantings when I was in INDIA in 1970)
The next day I was in San Diago CA and found myself on a street where the GAY PRIDE PARADE was in full actions
I remember being dress in a HARE KRISHNA INDIAN DRESS with a shave head and running after some floats with male dancing in skimpy outfits ...yelling "PERVERTS " "DEMONIAC ACTIVITIES " "MY GURU SAID "and even more outrageous statements .
I was totally brainwash ...and I had so much faith in the guru that I would not have even dare to think that he was "DEAD WRONG"

NOW in 2012 My very best friend of 30 years is GAY ......I live in a gay friendly section of my Canadian city (I am straight )
I HAVE BEEN DEPROGRAM
But I spent 10 of thousands of dollars in therapies of all kinds .......psychotherapy of various schools....a few hundreds sessions of hypnosis NLP
I became a therapist myself ....lots of work
Unfortunatly most cult members ........do not have access to theses deprogramming tools
and even lack the very basic will to go in the direction of FREEDOM OF MIND
SO ITS NOT AS EASY AS TO SAY ...HEY LOOK KNOWLEDGE IS AVAILABLE ...its more sinister than that

Date: May 31, 2012 03:47PM

dabcult

The cult is working fast to take down my add from CRAIG LIST
THEY ARE SO AFRAID THAT HAWAII PEOPLES WILL SEE MY LITTLE VIDEO

I must be telling some stuff that they do not want the general public to know hey ?

Your post has just been flagged for removal on craigslist. You should post again in mutiple categories including community, rants and raves, and even in the casual encounters where gays and lesbians will see it. You are only speaking the truth and craigslist will not knowingly censor you. My guess is Chris Butler many minions are flagging anything you post, but it takes days for the flags to add up and cause removal. Meanwhile, let his minions read the truth.
Thank you again, brave Henry.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 31, 2012 06:59PM

The cult of Butler has removed dabcults post on Craigslist.

Date: June 01, 2012 01:57AM

IT look like someone of the cult is reading and reporting all informations found on this forum

So lets try something ...... for the next 72 hours people who are looking at my videos will be able to rate it with tum up or tum down

Please put a tum up if you are from the forum .......and let see how many tums up and down we have in 3 days

Dangers of Kundalini
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 01, 2012 09:59AM

Here is another well written article on the dangers of kundalini yoga and cults. KUNDALINI YOGA
Chris Butler did strenuous kundalini yoga prior to and during his Sai days. He claimed that he burnt his kundalini and that is why he had so many health ailments (besides claiming to take on people's karma out of his matchless mercy_LOL). After Butler hooked up with Wai Lana he again began to promote yoga practices through her and her television series. It is also known that his followers started opening up hatha yoga centers or "yoga Lifestyle" centers to recruit new blood around the world in the late 80's to present.

The article sites many dangerous symptoms of doing kundalini practices, one of which is halucinations. Chris claimed to have acheived moksha or white light realization and mystical powers. He later had a vision of Krishna who named him Sai.

Does anyone know why he actually "surrendered" to ACB? He sent all of his followers to ISKCON temples, but many returned to be with him in Hawaii where they would reminisce ,and tell Sai stories. They say he was able to appear and disappear in thin air, but by the time he was initiated "Siddhaswarup" by ACB everyone was forbidden to tell these stories. Given that they were being guided by his "psychic sleep" meditation/mass hypnosis, it is no surprise that they thought he was some great soul. We know from people like Criss Angel and Penn and Teller about magic tricks. Butler certainly perpetuated his fraud skillfully through the years. He may not be teaching psychic sleep or making personal appearances anymore, but his followers are involved in mind control methods in my opinion.

One exer told me that he never saw Butler practicing psychic sleep (after 1972). He did describe two incidences that while chanting with Butler in a park in Hawaii that he had a hallucination of Jaganath (a Krishna form/diety) dancing with Siddha in his spiritual form. This threw him over and he became a devoted servant after that. He also said that while at a Butler (Siddha) lecture that he spontaneously burst out in laughter. He told me he had no idea why and had no control over it. Butler glared at him angrily and he stopped. He knew it was a crazy symptom, but didn't know why. He also told me about the many dreams he had about characters from the religion...seeing Nrsimhadev and Narada Muni and ACB giving him instructions. He tells me that it is amazing he escaped the cult at all, being so deeply convinced these were real spirtual experiences. At the same time, if he wasn't so busy serving, he would get very depressed. We see from the article that he experienced three symptoms of the kundalini pathology: hallucinations, outbursts of laughter, and depression.

One of the posters on this forum who came to defend the cult shared with me through the PM system that he felt that Butler and his followers had mystical powers. He knew he was not supposed to be on line looking at this forum. He had some doubts but also felt the group was for real. He told me he was going to stop posting because he was afraid they would suspect his presence on this forum. He felt they were just psychic and "knew" things. This must be how Butler is maintaining the ruse all these years, creating an even more secret and reclusive society. There are many exers who just don't want to or won't post on this forum due to the programming they have recieved.

Date: June 01, 2012 10:55AM

ITS THE 3 TIMES That I received this notice from YOUTUBE
THE CULT IS DESPERARATE TO TAKE MY VIDEO DOWN
THEY DO NOT WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT FREAKING MANIPULATORS THEY ARE
BUT IT MAKE ME WHANT TO MAKE MORE EXOSING VIDEO ON THE CULT AND THE BRAINWASH GABBARD FAMALY

YOU CAN KEEP TRYING TO SHOT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD GURU SLAVE RUNNER...AND I WILL KEEP FINE TUNING MY VIDEOS
MY CHANNEL IS CALL >>>DEATHMEDITATION>>>AND ITS COMING FOR YOU AND ME SOONER THAN LATER >>>>GET READY BROTHER
YOU GANNA HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL YOUR LIES AND DECEITS
This is to notify you that we have received a privacycomplaint from an individual regarding your content:------------------------------------------------------------- Video URLs:[www.youtube.com] information reported as violating privacy is at 6_02------------------------------------------------------------- We wouldlike to give you an opportunity to review the content in question andremove any personal information that may be used to uniquely identify orcontact the complainant. You have 48 hours to take action on thecomplaint. If you remove the alleged violation from the site within the 48hours, the complaint filed will then be closed. If the potential privacyviolation remains on the site after 48 hours, the complaint will bereviewed by the YouTube Team and may be removed pursuant to our PrivacyGuidelines (http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines). For content tobe considered for removal, an individual must be uniquely identifiable byimage, voice, full name, Social Security number, bank account number orcontact information (e.g., home address, email address). Examples thatwould not violate our privacy guidelines include gamer tags, avatar names,and address information in which the individual is not named. We also takepublic interest, newsworthiness, and consent into account when determiningif content should be removed for a privacy violation

Date: June 01, 2012 04:50PM

What is that image that the cult is so afraid of making public in my little video

at the 6 minutes and 2 second piont ???

Its the quick view of a license plate ....!!!

" IT IS MY OPINION " That God forbid one of the ISKCON hitman would research that plate numbers and find out the owner of the car ...his adress .....and then Mr Univers would have to run for his possible trap door hidden in his closet....PARANOIA TO DA MAX .....
But they where not shy of coming out of the houses and taking down my plate numbers .....

Date: June 01, 2012 10:08PM

Dabcult, you still have one posting remaining on craigslist and I urge you to create several more, including linking to this important message board which will never be silenced.

[honolulu.craigslist.org]

When attempting to give a “thumbs up” to both of dabcult’s videos on Youtube, this error is displayed: “Ratings have been disabled for this video.”

Regarding the warning emails you’re receiving about your two videos, please know that public figures have fewer privacy rights and you should continue to speak your mind about Tulsi Gabbard, Mike Gabbard, and Chris Butler – all public figures. You did not disclose any personal information like addresses for anyone, although the young man at the end of “part two” might have a reasonable objection. You can always delete that short segment if Youtube identifies the exact complaint. Otherwise, keep posting the video and sharpen them to the current campaign of Tulsi Gabbard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.