Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: May 30, 2012 02:59AM

Excellent Dabcult, your post is live on Craigslist.
Here is another article for you, re the issue of Chris Butler and his association with the Gabbards:
Article # 3 on "Siddaswarupa Chris Butler"

[www.harekrsna.org]

Persona non Grata indeed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:18AM

Where is the link on Craiglist? I cannot find dabcult's post.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:52AM

[honolulu.craigslist.org]

That should be the link ......but if someone wants to confirm ...that would be good

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:33AM

To whom it may concern:

If you post an opinion here is should be qualified, i.e. you should state "in my opinion" or "I belive" or "it appears to me".

Don't state something as a fact otherwise.

You can also quote a source, but be sure you put what is being qoted within the proper quotation marks.

If you know something to be a fact be sure to source your information, i.e. cite your source specifically.

As you may know this thread is being watched by interested parties.

This Thread is Being Watched by Interested Parties
Date: May 30, 2012 11:06AM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

If you post an opinion here is should be qualified, i.e. you should state "in my opinion" or "I belive" or "it appears to me".

Don't state something as a fact otherwise.

You can also quote a source, but be sure you put what is being qoted within the proper quotation marks.

If you know something to be a fact be sure to source your information, i.e. cite your source specifically.

As you may know this thread is being watched by interested parties.

Dear and Not So Dear Readers:
This is to confirm that every one of my posts on this forum is my opinion, what I believe, and what appears to me as the truth about Butler and his group. I have given sources when possible but not always because many of my sources who lived in the cult are afraid to come forward publicly for fear of reprisals. Many of my posts are for entertainment and humor as well, but all with the explicit purpose to expose what I believe to be a dangerous cult. The reason why this forum is so valuable is that it is a safe place to share the harmful experiences with others, learn about how cults work, and find resources to get help. It would be a real shame if threats from "interested parties" shuts down this haven of free speech.

Date: May 30, 2012 11:18AM

This bears repeating again
MIND CONTROL MADE EASY

Compare with Butler's published works and reports from former cult members.

Date: May 30, 2012 11:23AM

dabcult
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pol/3045720151.html

That should be the link ......but if someone wants to confirm ...that would be good

The link works.

Date: May 30, 2012 12:02PM

"IT APPEARS TO ME "

After reading for weeks everything I could find about CHRIS BUTLER "IT IS MY OPINION " that this man is a total " HEARTLESS FUCK UP HUMAN BEING " bastard disciple of Swami Bhaktivedanta ...and if he is for" the war on terror orquestrated by BUSH " a bastard son of is biological father the lifelong pacifist Dr Willis BUTLER

BUTLER is the perfect exemple and a role model of the quentensential AMERICAN "CULT LEADER" a little guru GODFATHER of a new age religion
with WAI LANA as cheer leader.....

From a psychological and spiritual point of view ...when a spiritually unqualified man like BUTLER accept to take so many disciples he also fill his own subconscious mind with the vibrations of all these entities ....and if one is NOT truly ENLIGHTEN ...a PURE DEVOTEE a SELF REALISE MASTER
those vibrations start working sinister result within the consciousness of the false GURU.

Like ghosts....living inside the mind of the offender

Have you ever experience someone hating you passionately ?....What about 3 peoples hating you passionately all at once ?

Was your mind disturb? ....Your peace of mind lost? ......

BUTLER as now hundreds of ex disciples ....that have wake up and hate him ...some more than others .

Ex followers hate him for the years that they lost serving him ......for free or next to nothing ...for all the abuses and sometimes humiliation they received from him ...for the arrange marriages that turn up nightmares ...... for all those childrens that where raise in the cult and never had the opportunity to get a proper education.

All the money that could have been use for useful purposes all wasted on a meglomeniac scams after scams ...luxury lifestyle and political

games. BUTLER wants to have his ego flatter always ....he can now call KRISHNA KATHA ...MR the SENATOR

when not to long ago MIKE GABBARD .was not good anought to be is personal valet...or get "JAGAD GURU " mangos serve on time.

How he would love(in my opinion ) to be able to call TULSI his first big WASHINGTON congress women (THE HAWAIIAN -MANCHURIAN LIKE CANDIDATE)

As a psychotherapist I can assure you that all those 40 years of .....lies .deceits ...and scams as accumulated in his subconscious mind .

and when you have such a distorted views of yourself as the "JAGAD GURU " you can not go to a mental health professional

and complain ..."I A SICK " I AM ANGRY " I AM DEPRESS " because my disciples are not following the 4 regulative principles .

The man is alone in his IVORY TOWER ......no wonder he said more than a few times ......when WAI LANA goes ...(out of her body )

"I AM ALSO GOING OUT OF MY BODY " She is really the only one he trust(he said ) in his world of total paranoia ..fears of ISKCON assassinations

fear of ex disciples coming to see him for revenge....fear that his old scams will be discover...or new one like the political games he is now playing will

be investigated by the media of HAWAII . Or even fear that Mr Henry Jolicoeur come at his door and ask "IS MR CHRIS BUTLER LIVING HERE"??

Any sign of troubles and the gun toting bodyguards .are there to protect him while he run for a trap door in his closet?

What a freaking life this devotee of the blue boy KRISHNA is living ...

IF THERE IS A WAY TO GET THIS GUY SPOOKE FOR GOOD ?.. Is there a way to have him investigated by the proper department of JUSTICE in the state of HAWAII or the federal levels .......FBI IRS .....IF YES ...lets do it .We must try to stop him.

As one of my hero said YES WE CAN

or

Date: May 30, 2012 12:58PM

Another interesting video to compare and contrast with the Cult of Butler
DISCOVERY CHANNEL ON CULTS

Date: May 31, 2012 12:25AM

Exellent recomendation for the discovery channel video VERA

I did listen attentively at all 5 ...........the key word is " Narcissism " in each and every case cult leader have a distorted view of who they are .

Now MRS UNIVERS ...seem to suffer a great deal of "Narcissism " and homophobia and germs mophobia

The commentary said that the cult leader because of "NARCISSISM" would get angry at anyone that would not listen to his orders

sound familiar ?

[www.youtube.com] this series of women in dangerous cult also most interesting

DHAN YOGA ....sound very close to the SOI ryple of brainwashing

The cult is working fast to take down my add from CRAIG LIST
THEY ARE SO AFRAID THAT HAWAII PEOPLES WILL SEE MY LITTLE VIDEO

I must be telling some stuff that they do not want the general public to know hey ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.