Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 19, 2012 01:39AM

OUR VIDEO now in 2 parts are back up on YOUTUBE ..........but they still need some fine tuning ...we are working on it ..........stay tune

video search is

ARE MIKE AND TULSI GABBARD BRAINWASH BY THE CHRIS BUTLER SINISTER CULT ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 19, 2012 06:58AM

dabcult - Great video! I love it when you say, "the leader of the cult called the Science of Identity does not want to be identified!" LOL!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 19, 2012 08:08PM

I posted this elsewhere, but thought it might be useful here.

If enough members of a secretive, authoritarian group buy and own property in a particular area, insert themselves as candidates into a democractic process that they do not believe in or practice within their own group, a group that believes it has the monopoly on truth, and while concealing this insert themselves into PTAs and local for positions in a democracy they dont respect i this can skew the local political process.

When a non democratic, authoritarian group exploits our open society, its right to be alert.

Karl Popper wrote "The Open Society and Its Enemies during World War II, an exile from Nazi Germany -- where this subversion of democracy had taken place.

[lachlan.bluehaze.com.au]

Extracts from "The Open Society and Its Enemies Volume 1: The Spell of Plato" by Karl Raimund Popper (Originally written from 1938 to 1943. Published in book form 1945)

"The general guiding principle for public policy put forward in The Open Society is: 'Minimize avoidable suffering'." Followed by: "Maximize the freedom of individuals to live as they wish" - quoted in "Philosophy and the Real World : An Introduction to Karl Popper" by Bryan Magee, ISBN: 0875484360 (Chapter 6)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The vital question is not 'Who should rule?' but 'How can we minimize misrule?" - quoted in "Philosophy and the Real World : An Introduction to Karl Popper" by Bryan Magee, ISBN: 0875484360 (Chapter 6)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In spite of such arguments I believe that Plato's political programme, far from being morally superior to totalitarianism, is fundamentally identical with it."

"Why did Plato claim, in the Republic, that justice meant inequality if in general usage, it meant equality? To me the only likely reply seems to be that he wanted to make propaganda for his totalitarian state by persuading the people that it was the 'just' state."
"What a monument of human smallness is this idea of the philosopher king. What a contrast between it and the simplicity of humaneness of Socrates, who warned the statesmen against the danger of being dazzled by his own power, excellence, and wisdom, and who tried to teach him what matters most - that we are all frail human beings.

What a decline from this world of irony and reason and truthfulness down to Plato's kingdom of the sage whose magical powers raise him high above ordinary men; although not quite high enough to forgo the use of lies, or to neglect the sorry trade of every shaman - the selling of spells, of breeding spells, in exchange for power over his fellow-men."

KRISHNA SHARIA
Date: May 21, 2012 12:50AM

corboy,
Brilliant as usual. I hope you are writing a book on cults.

THIS is the argument I have been looking for in regards to Butler. THIS is the argument against the cowards and idealists who speak of freedom of religion, cultural pluralism, and a candidates right to privacy.

Until the good people of Hawaii and its media come to grips with the fact that there is something very wrong with the joker Butler meddling in secret behind his yogi veils, then the state is at risk for a subjugation they never thought possible.

How can any of Butler's cult members represent democracy and a democratic system if they are at the beck and call of a petulant authoritarian like Butler? How can Tulsi honestly represent her state and country when she was raised in such a totalitarian cult? She has been raised in a religion that believes in total, spiritual death for one who is critical of or goes against the wishes its leader. She was raised to be fearful of these "offences". This will cripple her ability to rule justly. She has been raised to believe that spiritual entities called Yama Dutas will do horrible things to her if she breaks a regulative principal. Until she denies and distances herself publicly from the Butler cult, she can not be trusted. If I lived in Hawaii I would not vote for her.

Look at what happened to Mike Gabbard. People who knew him before his devotee career never heard any passionate homophobia out of his mouth. How did this transformation take place? And yet, Butler has always been known to be homophobic even prior to his days as self-appointed acharya.

There are documents on this forum proving Krishna Katha's (Gabbard's) subserviance to this fraud. Why should his daughter be any different?

corboy

If enough members of a secretive, authoritarian group buy and own property in a particular area, insert themselves as candidates into a democractic process that they do not believe in or practice within their own group, a group that believes it has the monopoly on truth, and while concealing this insert themselves into PTAs and local for positions in a democracy they dont respect i this can skew the local political process.

When a non democratic, authoritarian group exploits our open society, its right to be alert.

"What a monument of human smallness is this idea of the philosopher king. What a contrast between it and the simplicity of humaneness of Socrates, who warned the statesmen against the danger of being dazzled by his own power, excellence, and wisdom, and who tried to teach him what matters most - that we are all frail human beings.

What a decline from this world of irony and reason and truthfulness down to Plato's kingdom of the sage whose magical powers raise him high above ordinary men; although not quite high enough to forgo the use of lies, or to neglect the sorry trade of every shaman - the selling of spells, of breeding spells, in exchange for power over his fellow-men."

Date: May 21, 2012 02:26AM

I received 2 notices from YOUTUBE that the cult is trying hard to bring down the video part 2 .

The focus is on the fact that BUTLER does not want the public to know where thoses propreties are in LANAKAI.
BUTLER is a man that called himself the guru of the UNIVERS but lives in total paranoia.
No regular mortals are permitted to visit the greatest guru of them all.
What a misirable life he as ...even with the money
He lives in fears of being assasinated by ISKCON other gurus (or maybee some ex followers )
He is known to have a trap door in his closet to escape intruders
Body guards with guns ??

He as to continue the charade (WAI LANA and me are so DIVINE comedy )...Telling diciples "serving us is your ticket to Paradise"...........just a heartless bastard

This Butler is really starting to piss me off and if does not back off of trying to bring down my video from YOUTUBE ...
I might show up at the doors of MIKE Gabbard and TULSI GABBARD (or her political headquaterwith) with a film crew and hired security for protections....to try to get an interview when they get out on the sidewalk or other public propreties ..or outside the HAWAII senate....or I might rent a ZODIAC boat and go with my surfer friends and informers chase the guru of the UNIVERS on one of his SURFING expedition...and video the encounter
The GABBRDS are cheating the Hawaii voters ...because no one as been able to expose them them for what they are in reality
They are BRAINWASH ... LIARS.....DECEIVERS and pathetic human beings

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 21, 2012 05:04AM

Thanks Vera for the lead. I get to know more about Kurt Butler and the family. His life is all over the internet. It turned out Chris is not the enigma here. A very intelligent father, a loving mother, a faithful young brother and another brother who borders on the other side of the extreme. All were left in the dark, all connections cut off just like you and I. It appears the only person living in the mainstream is the sister. The whole family is an enigma; not creepy, but very intriguing. That gives more light into the mind of our former dear leader.

The family did not ostracize him, he ostracized them. Kurt has not seen him or made any contact with him by any means, for close to 40 years. It's longer than most of us had cut off our connection. For 25 years I tried figuring out what made me got caught in and endeared to a very disturbed man. Such charm and magnetism cannot just come from anybody. It's in the gene pool. Now I'm beginning to understand, charismatic leaders are not just you and I. The force we're trying to fight is more formidable than I thought.

Chris Butler could have been a great musician or a writer, or an artist; who knows? Too bad for us, he stumbled upon this niche when we adored him while he was tripping up in psychothropic. The rest I would say is history.

Date: May 21, 2012 06:49AM

For 25 years I tried figuring out what made me got caught in and endeared to a very disturbed man. Such charm and magnetism cannot just come from anybody. It's in the gene pool. Now I'm beginning to understand, charismatic leaders are not just you and I. The force we're trying to fight is more formidable than I thought.

THat force is not formidable at all Dharma Bum........if you compare it to truth saints and sages like Shakyamuni Budhaor Jesus the CHRIST......or HH The 14 Dalai Lama.BUTLER is a fine hypnotist at best a heartlessd manipulator most likely ..................but never cure the blinds or the lepers(nor was the sores of any of them )... So he is no St Francis of ASSISIS or a mother Theresa

It is a proven psychological fact that about 25% of the world population are very easy to hypnotise ...endoctrinate..
The Jehova witness ...Scientology ...Unification church ..the HARE Krishnas ....

They all have taken people from the street and after indoctrination....made them beleive the most outrageous beleifs

such as "Homosexuality is Demoniac"...or MR MOON is the new MESSIAH ...even as he gamble in VEGAS regularly.
There is religious cult .. and .political cults ///MAO ...LENIN...HUSSEIN....HILER

I never found BUTLER to be charming or powerfull (maybee because I live for years on end with Swami Bhaktivedanta ......That with all is qualities and faults was a facinating personality....His videos are so obviously to me stage pure platitudes.
He misuse the little powers he had ....The karma of having initiate so many people that now hate him ...
Thats all floating in his subconcious mind ...
I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN HIS FLIP FLOP.

Date: May 21, 2012 10:29PM

Interesting study on homophobia.
Is Butler's Homophobia Self Phobia?

I agree Dharmabum, it is a formidable force that traps intelligent people for years into giving up their own lives and attitudes to serve a charlatan. Even after evidence and hypocrisies start to pile up, it is still difficult to extricate oneself from the delusion... That is why it is so dangerous.

Yes, and I also noticed that Kurt had the same type of pedantic rants as Chris. The only difference was the subject.

The book "Barbara" paints a golden picture, but I suspect that both parents were extremely narcissistic and perhaps a bit sociopathic. Perhaps Willis Butler could be also be remote and dictatorial? The family was all about causes and revolution. Willis was busy and successful with his medical practice and starting the Kaiser Permanente system in Hawaii which brought health care to a greater number of people. The mother was charming, funny, and precocious. She also had a drinking problem. She was the one with the bitter humor that Chris inherited.

Willis Butler had a personal hatred against Senator Inoyoe because he did not take a stand against the Vietnam War. It is interesting that his son Chris, using his puppet Rick Reed and another follower tried to take down the Senator in a faked sex scandal they set up. Chris's orchestrations did not work. Why didn't the people of Hawaii and the media take this more seriously?! What more has he orchestrated through the Gabbards?

Date: May 22, 2012 06:19AM

I agree Dharmabum, it is a formidable force that traps intelligent people for years into giving up their own lives and attitudes to serve a charlatan. Even after evidence and hypocrisies start to pile up, it is still difficult to extricate oneself from the delusion... That is why it is so dangerous.
POWERFULL WORDS AND OBSERVATION

There is now more than 250 gurus that have their origin in ISKCON and or SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA .and have branch out into a hundred cults or mor
many of the present main gurus are multimillionaire...HRIDAYANANDA live in Beverley HILLs with $200,000 cars
GIRIRAJ dress in safron and live with concubine in a gated community in St Barbara ....on and on and on
Kirtananda(KEITH HAM ) tought he was so close to KRISHNA that he did order murders in the name of "THE BLUE GOD "

I have received a few emails of ex devotes of some of those gurus .....that have found confort in reading the sharing of this forum . Their personal experiences with other meglomeniacs gurus ave the same elements ...control...lies and deceits ..and money scams galore.

Its the DANGEROUS FORCE of deception in all its forms

But what for me distinguish BUTLER from others ....his the councious use of mind control theckniques ....and the use of hypnosis under the guise of so many camouflages ...NIDRA YOGA ...BUTLER is aware of the mind control theckniques
So that is the " dangerous force"... at work ...NOW BUTLER as accumulated all thoses houses ..farms ext
all this requres new blood ...new converts ...or keeping by al means the one he got under his dangerous spell

I have email an attachement of the video to all the Hawaii state representative and to all senators of HAWAII and all the major TV stations
and news papers ..
So if the HAWAII public does not what to investigate this cult ...and let it free to use people like BUTLER does
There is not much more that we can do (life is precious we cannot we have to fill up with positivity and refocus our mind on something positif and constructif .........but sometime it only take a drop to make a glass of water spill over .....maybee some authority will wake up and take actions
MAHALO for your great contributions ...
I had no idea utill I read this forum 2 months ago that the little sknny hypnotist devotee of KRISHNA I met in 1971 had become such a dispicable human being

Date: May 22, 2012 06:31AM

Dispicable indeed.
From his LSD laced beginnings to his homophobic rants, there is only one word.
Insane.
He lost his mind years ago and now wishes to control as much as possible.
Could it be that in hating homosexuals so much he is really showing the world that he
in reality hates himself because he is still in denial about his own sexual orientation?
And how do you explain to people who are covered in lies and mis-truths that they have been brainwashed and continue to be so?
The karma of trying to control so many people wo now hate him will be intense.
The "sheeples" think they will go to Krishnaloka, but instead will
find themselves in the twilight zone of Butler's....ahem.. "back door".
Let's hope the media pick up on this. They can't all be Butler's puppets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.