Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 30, 2012 10:10PM

Make sure to read this section.

[forum.culteducation.com]

The person started out with misgivings--she'd arrived jetlagged and exhausted and was put to work immediately, and she was also told to put her backpack and stuff somewhere else -- just get the fuck to work.

A day or two later, when meeting the other people, she second guessed her first impressions. A bit of reassurance and possible love bombing caused her to distrust those all important gut feelings.

She was later glad to get out.

Again, if this is where some of the Butler money comes from, how can someone who benefitted from that money find the conscious awareness needed to understand the need to safeguard worker's rights and health?

Once you are elected to office, you have to respect and enforce the secular laws that govern and are meant to protect the well being of persons who dont share your family belief system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 30, 2012 10:15PM

Recruitment methods discussed on this page (320)

Date: April 30, 2012 10:29PM

Tulsi G was running for office back in October, 2011

Some discussion here

Date: May 01, 2012 02:45AM

Thanks Corboy for reposting these particular pages. Read on folks.

Quote:
"Jay Cruise
Date Added: 03/03/2009
Posts: 97Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of IdentityI wanted to expand a little on the above post:

Butler has almost four decades experience of guiding and mentoring cult political candidates. His speaking lectures and books are actually more like political speeches and propanganda. While this is not professional diagnosis, he also has an almost borderline hyper-aware theory of mind, where he is able to see the proverbial splinter in his neighbours eye somewhat better than most people. So his philosophy has this exceptional moral and ethical idealism that he holds his followers, society and other religions to. Nobody could ever reasonably live up to this, least of all himself. A lot of his philosphy is intellectually lazy and makes wild claims that show very little research or understanding. Although personality-wise he can be very persuasive and make up for this shortcoming.

When a disciple is recruiting someone again it is a very political approach. They smile with a slight condescension and appear highly confident. They make a lot of direct eye contact and speak with a tempered tone. Their demeanor is down to earth and friendly. Much like a politician. Now if you could imagine an influential politician/speaker, holding excessively idealistic political, social, personal, religious, moral and ethical views and sat them in a room, for hours, weeks to months with an impressionable individual who is not a trained and educated political opponent. The young student is not prepared at all to discuss, or even make counterarguments against, this barrage of questions and debate aiming to break down their entire view of the world as they understand it. It's a real David and Goliath attack on their consciousness and personal identity.

During these mind opening/numbing sessions they introduce more and more fanatical ideas such as Jesus' declaration he was here to not bring peace but the sword. To turn child against parent. This is translated as the student's parents and friends do not truly love them, in the sense of an awareness of their etermal spiritual identity, but rather is an illusion of love based on their material attachments. This false identification a parent has is especially "dangerous" for a new recruit. Followed by a social isolation and a recreation of their identity as a cult member.

It is all very insidious. Members who could agree with anything, or even most, of what I have just said would feel completely justified as it is a means to freeing recruits from the wheel of birth and death. Any and all bars are held because even a potentially psychologically damaging recruitment is still a success. Tearing someone away from all their material attachments in their view is a painful and traumatic experience, but a necessary one. Justified by the absolute truth God, and Chris Butler, Himself."

We.
Will.
Not.
Stop.
Posting.
People hae a right to know who is behind their political candidate.
The entire Gabbard clan is under the influence of a madman.
Do your research, People!

Date: May 02, 2012 08:03AM

A Tulsi Gabbard for congress sign has been erected again at the home of “Eric K. Smith” and “Celeste L. Smith” son and daughter-in-law of “Hoppy Smith”, editor of the Lanikai Association newsletter. I don’t know why several Lanikai signs have been taken down only to reappear days later. Perhaps Tulsi or her handlers are “spinning” a tale of persecution. I think it is time to embarrass Tulsi backers including high-profile but naïve people like Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie and his wife, along with these Lanikai buffoons who don't know how to operate a search engine. Just google tulsi gabbard chris butler; idiots!

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, QUESTIONS ...QUESTIONS
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 02, 2012 09:05AM

WHY DID TULSI GABBARD WHO WAS RAISE FROM BIRTH IN A STRICT VEGETARIAN HARE KRISHNA CULT EXTENSION ..JOIN THE ARMY AND WENT TO IRAK TWICE?

I PERSONALLY WAS AROUND THE HARE KRISHNA MOUVEMENT IN THE 60 IES AND 100% OF THE HARE KRISHNA MEMBERS WHERE OR CONCIOUSNESS OBJECTORS ...OR DRAFT DOGERS ...NO ONE WANTED TO GO KILL THE VIETKONGS....0 ...NO ONE

THE FOUNDER SWAMI BKAKTIVEDANTA USE TO WEAR PLASTIC SHOES ...SO AS NOT TO WEAR THE SKIN OF ANIMALS.
HE NEVER ENCOURAGE HIS DICIPLES TO JOIN THE AMERICAN ARMY ...NEVER

DID CHRIS BUTLER THE CULT LEADER AND SPIRITUAL MASTER OF THE GABBARD FAMALY SUGGEST THAT TULSI ARMY ENLISTMENT MIGHT HELP HER AND HIS POLITICAL AMBITIONS ??

IS THE GABBARD FAMALY SO BRAINWASH BY THE CHRIS BUTLER CULT THAT THEY WERE READY TO OFFER THEIR DAUTHER AS A ULTIMARE SACRIFICE FOR POLITICAL EMBITIONS ??....IS "JAGAT GURU" SO CRAZY AS TO PUT IN DANGER THE LIFE DICIPLES FOR HIS PERSONAL EMBITIONS ?

I TRIED LAST WEEK TO LOCATE TULSI GABBARD .....AND I WENT TO HER POLITICAL HEADQUATERS IN KANAOHE TO ASK HER SOME OF THESES QUESTIONS IN PERSON ...AND VIDEO THE INTERVIEW FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL .........BUT SHE WAS NOT THERE

BUT I DID TALK TO HER POLITICAL CAMPAIN MANAGER.....MR MAX GLASS

WHO ASSURE ME THAT TULSI ......DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME ANTIHOMESEXUAL AGENDA AS HER FATHER
HE TOLD ME CLEARLY THAT HE WAS PRO HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGES .......AND SO IS TULSI
AND HE TOLD ME THAT SHE EVEN PRO CHIOICE (SHE AGREE WITH THE PRO ABORTION MOUVEMENT )

HE ALSO MADE IT CLEAR TO ME THAT CHRIS BUTLER DICIPLES WHERE PART OF THE VOLONTERS OF TULSI GABBARD

ARE THESES LIES AND MORE DECEITS FROM THE GABBARD FAMALY ........ MORE OF RIGHT WING MIKE GABBARD DESGUISE AS DEMOCRATS TO CHEAT THE UNINFORME HAWAIIAN PUBLIC ??

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, QUESTIONS ...QUESTIONS
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 02, 2012 10:39AM

I WANTED TO ASK MANY QUESTIONS ALSO TO CHRIS BUTLER .....AND WITH THE HELP OF SEVERAL SURFERS FOR LANAKAI (WHO ARE ANGRY AT CHRIS BUTLER USING ZODIACS BOATS TO GO SURFING WITH HIS BODY GUARDS .....AND INTIMIDATING OTHER LOCAL SURFERS )

SEVERAL OF THOSE SURFERS WHERE GLAD TO POINT OUT TO ME WHERE 2 OF THE LANAKAI PROPRETIES ARE SITUATED .

WHEN I KNOCK AT THOSES DOORS I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WHERE NO SUCH PERSON AS CHRIS BUTLER LIVING THERE( NATURALLY )

BUT THE BODYGUARDS ...AT THOSE HOUSES IMMEDIATLY CAME OUT AND WROTE MY CAR LICENCE DOWN....AND EVEN TOLD ME THAT I WAS GOING TO GO TO JAIL FOR FILMING THE EXTERIORS OF THE MULTIMILLION MANSIONS (I GOT ALL THIS ON VIDEO AND IT WILL APPEAR ON YOUTUBE SOON )

I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO ASK THE CULT LEDER SOME OF THESES QUESTIONS

1- WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF "JAGAT GURU " THE GURU OF THE UNIVERS ? (HAVE YOU TAKEN A LOOK LATELY AT THE IMMENSITY OF THE UNIVERS?).......PLAINLY IN SIGHT AT NIGHT ON ANY BEACHES OF HAWAII

2- WHO GAVE YOU THAT TITLE PARAMAHANSA ? (SWAN LIKE MEN )...CERTAINLY NOT SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA ....WHO CALL CHRIS BUTLER ..IN MY PRESENCE "A PHONEY DEVOTEE OF KRISHNA (SAHAJIYA) " WHEN HE FIRST HEARD THE RECORDINGS OF CHRIS BUTLER

3 - WHAT ABOUT THE TESTIMONIALS OF EX DICIPLES WHO ACCUSE YOU OF USING SLAVE LABOUR ...TO BUY THOSE MILLIONS DOLLARS WORTH OF PROPERTIES ....AND MAINTAIN YOUR EXTRAVAGANT LIFESTYLES ...WHERE EXACTLY IS THAT MONEY COMING FROM ?
(WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA TEACHINGS ??? SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA MOTTO WAS "SIMPLE LIVING AND HIGH THINKING"
THAT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THE THE LIFESTYLE YOUR LIVING ??

4- ARE YOU THE PUPPETS MASTER PULLING THE STRINGS IN THE POLITICAL CARRERS OF MIKE AND TULSI GABBARD?

5 - IS TULSI ...IN CONTACT WITH YOU NOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TROUGHT THE "SENATOR "

6- ARE YOU AWARE THAT SOME OF YOUR DICIPLES ARE EATING YOUR NAIL CLIPPINGS ?

7-YOU CLAIM ON ALL YOUR WEB SITES THAT YOU REACH ENLIGHTMENT (NIRVAKALPA SAMADHI ) WHEN YOU WHERE IN YOUR 20 IES
WHERE THERE ANY WITNESSES TO THAT EVENT ? WHERE YOU TRIPPING ON LSD AT THE TIME ?

8- HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU USE THE "PSYCHIC SLEEP " (HYPNOSIS )SESSIONS ON YOUR DICIPLES ? ANY ESSIONS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS ?

9- WHY IS THE LEADER OF THE SCIENCE OF IDENTITY ....REFUSE TO BE IDENTIFY ....OR INVESTIGATED BY THE GOVERMENT AGENCIES THAT
PERMIT NON PROFIT ORGANISATIONS TO USE THE POWERS YOU HAVE THE WAY YOU DO ?

I0-ACCORDING TO TESTIMONIALS OF YOUR EX DICIPLES ....YOU ARE SPREADING HATRED OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY
ARE YOU AWARE THAT SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA 12 OR SO FIRST DICIPLES WHERE HOMOSEXUALS......AD THAT BHAKTIVEDANTA ...NEVER EVER
ATTACK THEM PERSONALLY ...KIRTANANADA JOIN WITH HIS LOVER HAYEGRIVA ...AND OTHER LOVER UMAPATI ...HE WAS GREATLY HELP BY ALLAN GINSBERG....IN SPREADING THE HARE KRISHNA MANTRA .....WHERE IS ALL THAT HATE COMING FROM IN YOUR HEART

11- HOW DOES A SUPPOSE SPIRITUAL MASTER OF BHAKTI YOGA (YOGA OF LOVE ) BE SO ABUSIVE TO HIS OWN DICIPLES ???

MORE TO COME

Date: May 04, 2012 05:52AM

Tulsi Gabbard - The Manchurian Candidate

This is a really big scoop. I have uncovered conclusive proof that Tulsi Gabbard is truly a member of this fanatical and subversive cult. If reporters or bloggers are following this message board, you should act quickly before evidence is destroyed and a cover-up story created.
Chris Butler and Mike Gabbard have done a masterful job of grooming Tulsi Gabbard for a political career. Just as in the 1962 film “The Manchurian Candidate”, they reportedly used brainwashing and hypnosis. So, is Tulsi just another victim of this heinous cult or a hatemonger like her father, Butler, and all her peers at the cult? She is such a charismatic and qualified leader that she makes people want to believe her lies about having a change of heart on the topics of political party, gays, and also abortion. Tulsi is trying very hard to appear mainstream hiding her involvement with this cult, and in the process, is dishonest and unethical. She also lied in writing by stating “I’ve recently resumed the use of my maiden name, Tulsi Gabbard."
Tulsi quoted

Legal records show Document Number A2011085545 May 27, 2011 where Tulasi G Tamayo changed her name to Tulsi Gabbard. Why does she lie and say her name was originally Tulsi instead of her cult name TULASI?

Name change document number search

A Star Bulletin Editorial implies that Tulsi Gabbard was unethical in running for re-election for the Legislature: “Pentagon rules would have forbidden her from remaining in the Legislature if she had been elected.”

Star Bulletin

Tulsi Gabbard listed her address as a rented apartment when completing the financial disclosure for the City Council election. The owner of the condo is in fact a cult member named Frank Martin who operates a cult-owned business, Discount Storage, LLC. So, Tulsi Gabbard lives with the cult about a one-minute walk from the office of Science of Identity Foundation. Coincidence? I don’t think so. She probably pays no rent and pays no tax on the fair-market value of the gift which is tax evasion. Tulsi disclosed she owns no businesses and has little or no money. Public records show Tulsi in fact owns Kanu Productions with a GE tax license tied to her name and address. Where did she get the money to open this business and build a website, not to mention the expensive video equipment? From the cult, of course, and it is easily proven because she made the mistake of using the cult to build her web site on the same server as Science of Identity Foundation, Discount Storage, Chris Butler sites, and many other cult operations. The entire hosting company, Dreamhost, is probably controlled by the cult. The Better Business Bureau gives them a grade of “F”, so the general public would not be quick to choose such a poor business. The also operate under the name of New Dream Network LLC. If you Google their name along with any other term like Hindu, Chris Butler, etc., you’ll get lots of interesting content to research. These people are sloppy and stupid.

Tulsi Gabbard is a dishonest and corrupt politician who deserves to be investigated and, if found guilty of ethics violations, removed from the city council in disgrace. She is violating campaign finance law by accepting donations originating with the cult that have then been funneled to individuals. The cult is engaging in unlawful activity by using donations made to their non-profit foundation to support the lavish lifestyles of Chris Butler and his inner circle. Butler occupies two beachfront Lanikai homes worth millions, plus one more Lanikai residence nearby the Mid Pac Country Club. This new-age Hitler spews hatred for homosexuals while controlling the puppet strings of Tusli Gabbard and Mike Gabbard. Tulsi is aware of the unlawful cult activities including tax evasion, money laundering, fraudulent transfers, labor violations, occupancy and use violations, and health code infractions. By not reporting them, she is an accessory to their crimes.

It is impossible for Tulsi Gabbard to be an honest and trustworthy public servant until she quits the cult and is deprogrammed by a mental health expert. Her little sister, Vrindavan Gabbard, works for the US Marshalls and she should also be required to quit the cult. If they were Neo-Nazis, they would not be allowed to work in government jobs.

Sources (Sorry, I don't have time to produce these as links)

[my.firedoglake.com]

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]
[boc.ehawaii.gov]
[dotax.ehawaii.gov]

Taxpayer ID: W04767450-02 General Excise and Use

KANU PRODUCTIONS
[www.kanuproductions.com]

[website.informer.com]

[www.taxexemptworld.com]

[www.la.bbb.org]

[www.wei.im]
[www.honolulupropertytax.com]
[hbe.ehawaii.gov]
[www.networksolutions.com]
[www.dailykos.com]
[www.honolulumagazine.com]

[www.campaignmoney.com]
[www.hcssc.net]
Where does Tulsi Gabbard get her money?

Date: May 04, 2012 08:12AM

Flashlight- you are spot on!
Excellent work.

Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: May 04, 2012 08:22AM

Siddha (I mean Butler) used to call the ISKCON members 'storm troopers'.

Now he is the big storm trooper himself!

Ha Ha!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.