Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: April 29, 2012 12:16AM

Very little has been addressed regarding Butler's sexual orientation. However, whether it is true or not may be a moot issue. Point of fact is, that he has been preaching against homosexuals for a very long time. Preaching is a mild term. Inciting hatred of, is a better discriptor.
He has turned many people into raging homophobics, we have seen this, similar to the hatred incited by Hitler towards the Jewish people.
There is no difference there, it is both destructive and dangerous, to be telling people that they should hate another group. Then they pass this on to their children and then onto another generation.
This addresses the issue of this cult having children, Limoa.
Why would you teach a child to hate?
Ask Butler.
He needs more servants to facilitate his lavish & indulgent lifestyle.
Is he a repressed homosexual, perhaps.
He is insane & psychotic.
Does that count? His actions certainly indicate many bizarre things.
Spititual sex? KC, he took the vows of sanyasi! There Should Have Been Complete Renunciation, whether it was with male or female.
You miss the point.
He is not a spiritual leader, he is a liar and a fake.
As ACB once said, what difference does it make if you are tied to the material world by a silver or golden thread?
With all the millions of dollars he has taken in, where are the clinics, the temples, the hospitals or schools to help those less fortunate?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 29, 2012 04:06AM

krishnacaitanya
flashlight_on_roaches,
What is all of this attention you are giving about Butler maybe being queer? Does it turn you on?
How about sticking to the real meat of the matter, his actions?
And I am sure he has wonderful sex with his wife. Remember when he married her? It was whitewashed. It was said to be some kind of spiritual union. Something as pure as snow that only a 'pure devotee' could understand!

I am not sure I understand this response. You seem to attack me, but then imply that Butler has some sexual issues. My only reason for mentioning the study on homophobia is to further erode support for Butler and his political puppets, Tulsi Gabbard and Mike Gabbard, both being quoted as homophobes. Chris Butler must think he is hiding safely in expensive Lanikai homes, but I want him to fear public exposure of his actions and motives. If we can agree on that, then let us move on to ways we can expose Butler and the Gabbards.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 29, 2012 07:51AM

In 1971 I withness CHRIS use hypnosis ....and reported him to his spiritual master AC BHAKTIVEDANTA
who was furious that someone had the audacity to use such device in a spiritual gathering .
Now thanks partly to this furum that I discover a month ago ...is preparing a full documentary
on the cult ...its slaves runner leader ...and his new candidate ...in the cult famaly of the GABBARD famaly ...............stay tune I will advise right here when the first part of the projec is finis for YOUTUBE IN about 2 weeks time
MAY THE FOLLOWERS OF THIS MEGLOMANIAC "GURU OF THE UNIVERS "JAGAT GURU wake up and know that they are being brainwashe in beleiving that this guy that use air prifiers woth hundreds of thousands of dallers for his mansions ...had over the years people live in their caes ...and tents ...so they coul;d giove him lots of money ....
I feell for theses poor brainwashe people ..............LETS DO SOMETHING TO EXPOSE ...and truly idendify
the leader of the socalled SCIENCE OF IDENTITY .
This is no loving (BHAKTI MAN ) ....its a little tyran

Date: April 30, 2012 04:49AM

There was a discussion earlier in this thread regarding the use of subliminal programing that Butler may have used on his followers. AC Baktivedanta did indeed find out about his hypnosis methods and soundly condemned it. This is one reason why Butler did not want any of his followers to read anything written past a certain year, by ISKON. It is something he did employ in the past. Butler was all for hiding the truth from his followers.
We always thought his order for all his slaves to constantly listen to his tapes, especially the children, was excessive. They were told to listen to the chanting tapes all night long- but what exactly was programmed into those tapes?
Was there subliminal programing inbedded into it?
The early followers also were told to listen to his tapes and lectures.
Constantly.
There were/are also chanting CD's that were marketed by the Wai Lana group to the unsuspecting Yoga novices.
Does anyone know where one could send these old tapes and CD's to be analyzed
for hidden mesages and subliminal programing?
That would be concrete proof that he was trying to hypnotize and control everyone.
That would be the ONLY explanation as to why his core group is still enslaved.
Maybe those of us who didn't listen to the tapes, as he ordered everyone else to do,
were the only ones able to escape his clutches.
There is reasearch to be done on this one issue alone.
Those tapes and CD's are still out there!
Darth Sideous, indeed...
Alive and well and living in Lanakai !

Posted by: kitos ()
Date: April 30, 2012 05:14AM

I am astonished at the level of ignorance displayed in every post relating to Chris Butler.... The so-called "secret farms" on the Big Island are hardly secret at all.... In fact there are gatherings at the farms several times a week that are completely open to the public... They have produce stands at every local market.... They only hatered espoused regarding these people is the hatred in all of these commentaries. I have personally met most the people mentioned here and have been to the farms. The people are intelligent, welcoming, thoughtful, unusually honest and sincere. That's it.... I will not give anymore valuable time to such base discussions.

Date: April 30, 2012 07:24AM

Kitos, guess you been listening to too many Butler tapes yourself, how are you enjoying those toenails?
I know those people as well. Not intelligent, not thoughtful and certainly not honest.
They are however sincerely insane.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: April 30, 2012 10:21AM

kitos
I am astonished at the level of ignorance displayed in every post relating to Chris Butler

Ignorance? Of course this group appear in public and participate in social events, as a yoga group, a lifestyle group, a health group, anything but the religious cult group that believe that there actually is a human being on Earth that is pure and infallible and is as good as God. Of course they will appear to be intelligent, welcoming, thoughtful, honest and sincere; because you're an outsider, you moron. Wait 'til you join them. If you have a parent, a sibling, a friend, a spouse, a child that belongs to this group, wait 'til he or she leaves you for this group when and if you beg to differ. Who's being ignorant here? Don't be so naive.

Just as Wai Lana appears on public TV as if she embodies a mainstream, health-loving lifestyle centered on yoga, reading through the lines there is a religious context there that is very tricky, insidious and meant to enslave. That's what makes this group very dangerous, because they employ veneers like the above to ensnare morons like kitos and will go to length of even joining social, business and political organizations to impose their dogma to society. They are not like other religious groups that will openly admit their religious affiliation and belief. Ask Mike Gabbard what his religion is; he'll tell you he's a practicing Catholic which is partly true. And Tulsi is a Hindu.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2012 10:27AM by dharmabum.

Date: April 30, 2012 07:04PM

...A DANGEROUS CULT ...

Date: April 30, 2012 07:11PM

MIKE GABBARD SHOULD BE ASHAME TO CALL HIMSELF A CATHOLIC ...CATHOLIK ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BOW DOWN TO GURUS THAT THINK THAT GOD IS BLUE AND LIVE IN A DISTANT SPIRITUAL PLANET .
JUST ANOTHER COVER UP OF A SINISTER RIGHT WING FAMALY

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 30, 2012 10:02PM

On pages 316, 317 318 and 319 there is a discussion of conditions at the farm where noni plants were raised.

Labor issues galore. A visitor described how she arrived jet lagged after flying through a lot of time zones -- and was put to work immediately.

Now..how well can an elected official understand issues of workplace justice and safety if these kinds of conditions are where some of Chris Butler's fortune came from, eh?

[forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.