Current Page: 6 of 856
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 25, 2005 06:51PM

OK.

Sounds like Mr. Butler wanted to run his own operation.

But please try to keep the invective to a minimum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: yourmaster ()
Date: June 26, 2005 09:28AM

For me that is a bare minimum.
Thanks.

Just remember that I was brainwashed for a time myself and need to get the message across to people who may be taken in by gurus that no one can lead you to reality. Certianly not dumb gurus.

Thank you for understanding.

Love,

YOURMASTER :D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: yoursister ()
Date: June 27, 2005 02:17AM

Yes, "master", please do tell all, eliminating objectionable material. Facts and your own observations are quite acceptable I assume. I for one appreciate very much your participation on this forum. It seems very hard to get any sources on this group of self-righteous folks. Any questions at all seem to get interpreted as blasphemy and then any two-way communication is ended. You take as truth anything they say in "group speak" or the communcation goes into a sort of chaotic repitition that feels pretty hypnotic and spooky.
In your opinion what exactly is it they are trying so hard to hide? Do you know why they are so phobic about "germs"?
For folks that are supposedly so "spiritual" they sure reveal their rage and intolerance when provoked in the least. Of course one can assume from this that there is fakery afoot! Please continue.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 27, 2005 09:31PM

SIS.

I could tell much but am afraid I will be banned from this fourm.

Love,

YOURMASTER

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 27, 2005 10:42PM

You are free to share information, but please avoid nasty name calling.

Whatever factual information you have to share would be meaningful.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: kailuaboy ()
Date: June 30, 2005 10:03PM

They own at least three houses in Lanikai, Oahu, I think. Chris and the lackeys go out to surf the reef often, in their big inflatable boat. It pisses off a lot of surfers that they don't paddle out and that there are a bunch of them. Those of us "in the know" actually like them because they are NOT surfers, for the most part, and they make it "look" crowded. But actually mostly they just drag their guru back out to the break after he catches a wave. Eager to help old Chris! What a gig. They sit there encouraging guru dude, he catches a wave, then asks for help and they race over to pull him back out. Wouldn't want guru dude to suffer, huh?

Recently they've been going to Number 3s on the South Shore. There they still use the boat to get out, but no one is pulling guru dude out. Probably that would draw too much attention. Lanikai reef is much more obscure and little used.

Here in Kailua we call him Chris and the female leader, Queen Bee, and the group, the cult.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: July 01, 2005 04:20AM

He used to surf on his own in the good ol days. Get wasted on acid and go out and enjoy the waves. Those were the days!

Love,

YOURMASTER

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: July 02, 2005 11:15AM

I don't recall anything about a germ phobia back in the old days. But chris 'sidda' butler was always concerned about mucous in his body and would go on extreme diets to try to do wonders for himself, always aided by willing servent types.

He always said that he would rather die than work. Just a bum mentality, in my opinion. So he used his talents to create a religious following so that he could be treated with great attention by many and be favored like a king.

No one knows when he really stopped taking acid. For acid was the start of his lust for power.

Love,

YOURMASTER

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: barabara ()
Date: July 03, 2005 05:12AM

Yourmaster, this is interesting information if true. :shock:
It would be nice to know more of CB before he became interested in being a guru, and why he joined ISKON. Does he hide out on Oahu, or does he move around unguarded in his own neighborhood? Do you know who the "Queen Bee" is? Is he a radical right-winger like it seems? How did a former acid-head come to take a conservative stance? And has he become rich from his activities as a guru?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: yoursister ()
Date: July 07, 2005 02:21AM

Responses here by devotees of Chris Butler contradict completely what they do and say when confronted with the least disagreement in their agenda. This gentle, individualistic and sweet appearing facade is BOGUS. They are pros.
I hope anyone who has more in-depth information contributes to this dialog. The recent experiences a friend of mine had with this group is horrifying and serious enough to warrant legal action. Some more serious investigation and exposure on this topic is definitely called for.

Current Page: 6 of 856

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.