Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: barabara ()
Date: May 29, 2005 06:28AM

There is definately an organization, called the Science of Identity:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: bgteacher ()
Date: June 02, 2005 04:39PM

I have been a student of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda for over 30 years. I would like to respond to Bonnie’s question, "what are Chris Butler’s students all about".

They are simply individuals who are trying to apply Jagad Guru’s teachings in their own personal lives, regardless of their race, nationality, occupation, religion, or gender.

Jagad Guru teaches that our relationship with God is a personal one. It has nothing to do with belonging to a particular church, temple, mosque, synagogue, religion, sect or cult; but has everything to do with going deep within ourselves in meditative prayer to understand how to truly love God and all His children.

He teaches the same essential message as the Bible, Bhagavad Gita, and Koran; use this life, this body, in the loving service of God, dedicating all your actions to Him, and you will feel fulfilled.

We are all individuals, we each apply these teachings as best we can in our own circumstances. We get together with like-minded friends to encourage each other and help each other where we can.

I have read some posts here that say the “organization” is “secretive”, and “hard to get into”. It’s much worse than hard; it’s impossible because there is no organization to “join” or “expose” or whatever your agenda is. We’re just people like you and your neighbors who are trying to do what everyone is doing: looking for real love.

Sure there are some organizational names registered with government agencies to facilitate the distribution of literature and recorded lectures, but that is the extent of it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: yourmaster ()
Date: June 18, 2005 11:43AM

I knew chris butler and his followers in the mid 70's.

They are paranoid because of iskcon. The rabid iskcon 'devotees' would probably kill butler if they had the chance because of envy. That is why they seem so secretive. They are trying to protect him from iskcon members.

Sure, he preaches about krishna. He has become a guru and just like all gurus he is a fraud for being an authority over peoples lives.

He tells them like it is! He is the light on the hill that the duped followers look to for hope.! He provides security to people and that is false. It is a dream he provides and he is dishonest just like all 'spiritual' authorities.

Now he has his machine going strong and like all gurus, he is surrounded by his pathetic, brainwashed followers. People come to him with stars in their eyes because they wish to worship authority.

Thing is, no one reveal the truth to you but yourself. There is no authority better than yourself.

So forget the frauds and leaders and authorities and gurus and masters. Then you will have the time and energy to become self aware.

Love,

YOURMASTER :D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 19, 2005 02:09AM

And this stuff about him becoming braman realised...that was simply a series of acid trips and fasting. His followers make it out to be a time when he became spiritually realised. And he lets them do it.

He has a good personality and there are a percentage of people who will follow someone like that because they want someone to tell them what to do. They want to have explanations for everything in life for a feeling of security and that is what dumb gurus give out. What a business, huh?

I am for rejecting all spiritual authorities and that way they will have to go out there and get a real job that creates value in the community. They can start working at mc donalds and work their way up like the rest of us and serve our fellow man instead of being on a super ego trip and convincing every one that they are so very humble.

Love,

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 21, 2005 10:48AM

I know the chris butler folks are reading this thread and I would like to know what they think. They like to read but are they brave enough to post? Have they been made to feel guilty? And so now they are afraid to make their own decisions?

I used to be like that, too.

Love,

YOURMASTER

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 21, 2005 07:51PM

yourmaster:

Some have posted rants that were not approved and they were subsequently banned from this board per the rules.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: yoursister ()
Date: June 24, 2005 03:02AM

These folks have developed a well-defined benign facade that seems very practiced and refined. Question anything and you come up against robotic responses and rote defenses. Latest postings here are helpful as they come from direct contact source. I hope there will be others like this.
I, for one, would sure like to be able to read the rants that were dis-allowed. As I have observed, the benign facade is fairly easily cracked, revealing a vicious undercurrent.
Some questions: Why would ISKON wish to get rid of this Jagad Guy? Even tho they disavow affiliation with ISKON do they still retain some of the same sinister control methods? Do they profile as one of these exclusive, incestuous, paranoid enclaves who believe that they and only they have access to the divine truth?
Follow the money!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 24, 2005 11:06AM

Hi sister,

I suspose that my revealing talk about chris butler and gurus comes across as a rant by the moderator.

I knew chris butler and his followers back in the mid 1970's.

He was a surfer and a acid head. Then got into yoga and discovered how easy it is to brainwash suggestive people. I guess he believed all of the religious hogwash himself at one time.

Iskcon people didn't like him because he was a threat to the leaders, him being a natural super leader. And his independence made him hated by the iskcon gurus (except for prabupada who liked him).

He had no choice than to start his own movement and become the great annointed supreme guru with so many exalted names.

Love,

YOURMASTER

PS...I know alot more about the story if you want to know.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 24, 2005 08:08PM

Yourmaster:

A "rant" would be a personal attack against another member also called a "flame" or "flaming." This was being done by Butler's followers.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 25, 2005 11:43AM

Oh, ok.

I am just interested in passing on info to people about the cult because I was a hare krishna member and also knew the faction of chris butler's members.

The official organization of iskcon (the corrupt organization led by child molesters and parasite gurus) didn't like chris butler because he posed a threat to their power by dint of his leadership skills and independence.

He decided to form his own organization. It took on different names. But his followers are the same as all brainwashed people. They seek to worship authority because they can not face life's reality and find the answers on their own.

I was a brainwashed 'devotee' of hare krishna also but woke up one day when I questioned the process of belief. Then I realised that belief is merely an opinion formed by memories and therefore not reality. At that point I rejected all gurus and 'spiritual' leaders for what they are...frauds and self deluded users.

Love,

Current Page: 5 of 855

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.