Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: January 20, 2012 07:17AM

Quote: "Get these homophobes out of the closet.

The thing to stress to the media and public is that they're with holding important information that voters need to make a citizen's informed decision at caucus meetings and the polling place."

That is exactly right, Corboy!
Somehow people need to be made aware of this. This cult is promoting hatred and intolerance- always has. The problem is that now the 2nd generation is getting pushed into politics as well as the military, it seems. If you want to control a government you can control by
subverting from within. Didn't Tulasi have to undergo some sort of background investigation before she was accepted into the military? It seems to me that we should alert the Armed Forces to these cult children (gives new meaning to "Children of the Corn"- in this case, "Children of the Cult").
The press should also be alerted especially in Honolulu. I was given to understand that this subversive group had been investigated in New Zealand as well as Australia, where was the US government when this was taking place and why haven't they investigated this group- or have they?
Again is this something that can be discovered thru the Freedom of Information Act?
If you think the 2nd generation is not still closely aligned you just have to check Facebook- and there they are- its quite obvious they are still enslaved in this group and please tell me why those of the inner circle still insist on trying to contact the people who have left the group and have saved themselves? Several of us ex-ers are still getting contacted by these losers. Its pathetic. The ex-ers have gone on to new lives and they want absolutely nothing to do with those cult members.
They don't want to hear from you.
If they wanted to be with you, they would still be with you but they are not because you are all so brainwashed and out of touch with what is really going on that it is ludicrous to even try and have any sort of intelligent communication. The ex-ers were able to escape and they are free of the hatred and the ridiculous postering and ramblings of an insane man who has notions of taking over the world, if he could.
Get a life (better yet, get a new brain) and leave it be. You Butlerites have thrown away your life and your children's lives and now you have nothing to show for you slave labor. Stay in your dark, secretive, hateful and preverted holes you have dug for yourselves and leave the rest of us alone.
This forum is now 324 pages strong. I say we print this all out and mail it to the State Department, the FBI, the Dept of Justice and all the branches of the Armed Forces in case they have more of the cult kids wanting to apply for military positions while being controlled and manipulated by this cult and their meglamanical leader. Send copies to the newspapers in Honolulu- let the people decide for themselves but first they must be informed.
Send this forum to the opponents of Tulasi and to the Hawaiian branches of the LGBT communities.
Make it easy; just email the link to this forum and send it off to everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Gabbard Breaks Fundraising Record
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 21, 2012 03:01PM

[dc808.blogs.civilbeat.com]

City Council member Tulsi Gabbard’s campaign for Congress announced that she raised $203,500 last quarter — an increase of more than 60 percent over her previous quarter fundraising totals.

Her campaign also boasted that 74 percent of contributions came from Hawaii residents, and that most donations were less than $100 — stats that the campaign says demonstrates grassroots support.

The question is: How much did former Mayor Mufi Hannemann raise? Campaign finance reports aren’t due until the end of the month.

Posted by alafrance on 01/19/2012 at 10:01PM EST

To all Hawaiians:

Most of her dad's campaign contributions came from followers of religious cult leader Chris Butler, also known as Jagad Guru Siddhaswarup. I won't be surprised if the same people chipped in tons of money for her political ambition as well. Religious cults give with strings attached. Just start getting concern with your children when this woman gets the seat. This Krishna cult is well known for seducing young kids into quackiness disguised as mainstream holistic movement. In reality this group is a hard core fanatical Krishna worshipers that are anti-everything from toothpaste to sexual orientation. Just anything under the sun is meaningless and a fair game unless connected to the worship of Krishna. Yes Hawaii, these hypocrites will stop at nothing to bring the world to submit to their narrow definition of absolute truth.

Re: Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: shimwah ()
Date: January 22, 2012 09:36AM

Even though this thread has stopped after hundreds of posts I just wanted to say I worked at Down To Earth Health Food store in Honolulu during the 80s. When I applied for the job I had no idea about their religious beliefs. I was training to be a Chef or Cook at the time at community college.

The first thing I was told was that I wasn't allowed to eat or taste ay of the dishes I was preparing. I asked why cant I taste my dishes because it was important to make sure they had the right amount of seasoning etc.. (this is what we were being told to do at school, taste our dishes before serving. All Chefs do this, so I thought it was odd) They were very serious and seemed offended that I would question their rules.

I was then told to put a little bit of everything on a plate and take it upstairs for some kind of offering. The plate was overflowing and piled high. When I took it upstairs there was a couple people and a shrine made from a wooden box or something with incense etc... I was told to put the food in front of the shrine and leave. Apparently the boss ate the plated food after it as offered to its mystical leader hiding somewhere in the shrine.

When I went back to work I asked my workmates what that was all about and told them how weird and stupid I thought it was that the food need to be offered before anybody was allowed to eat it . They mentioned something about Jagad Guru I can't remember exactly what I said, but it wasn't what they wanted to hear. I didn't realize the employees were followers so I thought I was talking to regular people that just worked there

The next day when I came in I was handed my pay and given my marching orders. I was young and this was my first lesson in learning to keep my mouth shut before understanding clearly who I was dealing with.

I also remember their kitchen was a filthy mess that needed a good heath inspection.

Date: January 22, 2012 11:40AM

Shimwah, this thread most definitely has not stopped, nor will it. If you can remember anything else about your enslavement at
Down to Earth health food store, please post it on this thread.
This is interesting: "I also remember their kitchen was a filthy mess that needed a good health inspection."
It is said that one's surroundings reflect what is in one's mind, ergo "filthy mess" seems most appropriate for their feckless leader as well as
some of the followers. Everyone dreaded having to do personal service precisely because of the mess they would encounter.

Re: Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: January 22, 2012 02:05PM

shimwah
The next day when I came in I was handed my pay and given my marching orders. I was young and this was my first lesson in learning to keep my mouth shut before understanding clearly who I was dealing with.

What you witnessed wasn't meant to be seen by outsiders. It was just a glimpse to much more quacks that that are too weird to us but to them are considered holy. Hiring you as a cook could have been a mistake or an act of desperation. Whoever was responsible for that I won't be surprised could have been grilled or even fired. What you saw was mild. They drink the foot wash water of Chris Butler and mix his toe nail cuts with their food or eat them medium rare to raw. Anything from the guru they consider holy and will help purify the soul. I don't know what else body waste they partake, I don't wanna know, but won't surprise me either. Eww.

The rituals are so ideally romantic to read about until you practice them on a daily basis, and people do cheat. If you run a business like Down To Earth, it's almost impossible to let's say care for the deity; which they give bath to daily like a baby, with rose water and drink the wash water as well. Thus, the filth you saw, which I'm sure they would not want the guru to hear about. Everybody cuts corner, so do they. Despite their effort of looking mainstream from the outside they practice ancient rituals that are too weird for outsiders to know, let alone see. Well, thank your lucky star. If they think you're an invaluable cook, chances are you would have been among them, worst, kept you as private cook for that weird guru, whose enjoyment is to curse at his staff and all the people around him, except of course the Queen Bee. These people are the weirds of weird.

Posted by: shimwah ()
Date: January 23, 2012 11:35AM

Sorry I can see now that the tread is still running. I was looking at the Date Added on the user profile. Bloody newbies!!!

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: January 25, 2012 05:21AM

VoxVeritasVita Das
Shimwah, this thread most definitely has not stopped, nor will it. If you can remember anything else about your enslavement at
Down to Earth health food store, please post it on this thread.
This is interesting: "I also remember their kitchen was a filthy mess that needed a good health inspection."
It is said that one's surroundings reflect what is in one's mind, ergo "filthy mess" seems most appropriate for their feckless leader as well as
some of the followers. Everyone dreaded having to do personal service precisely because of the mess they would encounter.

The mess and the grueling, ungrateful hours coupled with the chastisement for the smallest infraction. The servants life is one of waiting for a morsel off the guru's plate and the rare, periodic smile or lei. A flower lei worshipped and kept by the celibate bed until all dry and withered, like their lives.

Date: January 28, 2012 04:20AM

Quote "Vera City-The servants life is one of waiting for a morsel off the guru's plate and the rare, periodic smile or lei. A flower lei worshipped and kept by the celibate bed until all dry and withered, like their lives."

Very true and so to remind every one of the futility of following this lunatic let us revist a page from the past.

This is something Vera City posted on Jun 14 2008: "The reason CB (Chris Butler) had such a hard time getting anyone to volunteer for the job is that everyone in Hawaii knew what it would entail. You had to have any bit of self-esteem and critical thinking skills you might have left between your legs – no, castrated, and be willing to be kicked like a dog. You might get paid, but subsistence wages only. You would be on call 24/7 and need to tolerate CB’s rages and his deceptively sweet wife’s demands. If you had a family, they had better be independent financially and you would rarely see them. Krishna Katha das (now Senator Gabbard) finally accepted the job, only to be fired shortly thereafter. "

Please everyone go back to this page and take a look- this is the real cult of Chris Butler:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Remember how all these insane missives were written by Prema Dasi? Do we all remember the dreaded Prema Dasi?
Again from Vera City posted on that same day ( Thank You Vera- post more!! ):
[size=large]"Who in their fucking right mind would apply!?

CB would often use the tactic, "Why be here?" and threaten to "leave the planet" and thus condemn the spiritual lives of his followers forever! Such salvationist threats were his constant MO. We should have taken his bluff! LOL!

Also, using CB's health as a rod over everyone's head is another cult tactic used in this letter. Remember, we were told that if guru gets sick, it is our fault because he is taking on all of our sins for us! I'd be laughing now, but it is no laughing matter for those people duped into believing it. But, I don't give a shit about the people who knowingly propagate these lies.

The paranoia about germs is very evident in this memo as well. The hotel rooms that CB was being shuffled around to were not shabby residences to say the least!

Prema dasi, who signed this letter was CB's secretary at the time. She always reminded me of Rosa Kleb, the James Bond villian in "From Russian With Love". We used to call her "Prima donna devi dasi" behind her back. She was incredibly rude and officious to everyone, but she did her job for CB well. Totally brain warped and alienated from her family who spent a lot of money sending her to a top university. She was one of the few followers with a college degree. I hope she found her way out of the cult and became human again."[/size]

Well, according to other ex-ers - in a word - NO. She is still with the inner circle. When we all compared notes it turns out that all of them are living relatively close to each other and of course within running distance of the bogi yogi himself, Chris Butler. That is to say near Lanikai. An area of very very expensive homes indeed. In fact most of the inner circle is still very much into being the slaves and sycophants and no one has left. Their humanity remains elusive and their lives have become dry and withered as Vera City states.
So all the people who are being duped into supporting the rich and lavish lifestyle of this bogi yogi- if they only knew where all these people lived and in what wealth this false guru is being kept, you think they would wake up and flee. Elsewhere in this thread it was written that ACB did not approve of the way Butler was carrying on. And it was reported that Butler and David Munncie (Tusta Das) had stolen money from ACB. Now I say to the inner circle, don't you remember that Butler told you NOT to read anything witten by ISKCON after a certain year? Remember that order/orders? Don't you realize why?
Because you would have enountered all the things that Butler had done wrong and had been criticized for- the things he did not want you all to find out about. The things that prove he is bogus and not true Vaishnava or guru. You would have read about all the drug usage in the early years setting the stage for his insanity and the illicit and immoral affair he had with this first secretary and I think he had to do something about that, (someone here remind me) so that his NEXT secretary had to be of a certain "type" shall we say, something more along the lines of a "college" educated?? mindless robotic, visually non-existant non-entity with the ferociousness of a guard dog, if you know what I mean. You would have discovered that in fact ACB did not approve of him or his ways at all. You had to remain ignorant of the truth. Butler took this arcane and antiquated religion from India and turned it around to make it work for HIS OWN BENEFIT, throwing in the flowery and poetic phrases and then came the threats and the mind control. Go to India and read the true scriptures of the Vedas, speak with the real Vaishnavas- they will laugh at your bogi yogi for they see the deception and the misery this man has caused and continues to cause.

Date: January 29, 2012 01:23PM

dharmabum

I hope the people of Hawaii get to realize that another hypocrite, Tulsi Gabbard, is running for office and will your need your votes for the same goal this idiot Hesh Goldstein has. I don't understand why she had to join the military and engaged the Talibans in combat? Don't the Talibans and the Haribols share many aspects in core beliefs? The only difference is that the Talibans are quite upfront with their goal; the Haribols operate in facade. In reality, they are committed to the same archaic God-system where stringent rules and regulations are enforced, unopposed, by a pathetic, uneducated and narcissistic guru; children are sent to boarding schools in Philippines to be brainwashed and trained as mini Wai Lanas or worse — mini Tulsi Gabbard; and for gays, the only option is hell.

You are not far off the mark on this one. While the Haribols do not engage in violent, jihadist tactics and serious abuse of women's rights, they share the same hatred of gays and send their kids to midrashas to be brainwashed like the Haribols send their kids to the Phillipines. (I guess the mangoe koolaide and vegetarian diet weakens the Clockwork Orange spirit in the Haribols). But Mohamed's followers worship him as g0d's representative just the same as Butler's. After Butler dies, who knows what will happen. I hope he is not writing his own Koran Bhagwatam! There was a time when Mo was friends with the Jews and look what happened! Mo also created a derivative religion like Butler, drawing on existing traditions to make his own cult.

Tulsi is a different case. Being an inner circle kid, she didn't go off to the brainwash camps. She had a better life than most. She also distinguished herself by marrying another inner circle kid, Tamayo. She divorced. I wonder why? One or the other must have deviated from Butler. A more typical reason in this cult would be infidelity. Her political record stinks of Butler and until she disavows his pathological cult of "Him-dom", is not to be trusted as a free thinking individual capable of leading.

Hawaiian journalists have no balls or brains or both not to pursue this story!

Date: January 29, 2012 01:33PM

Comment from a gentleman on report of how much Tulsi Gabbard raised.
Civil Beat

David Mogilefsky
"We don't really care how much she raised. We want to be represented by someone from our own district and not one of the carpetbaggers like Gabbard and Hannemann."

The guy is on FaceBook if anyone wants to send him a link to this forum, that would be great!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.