Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 26, 2011 07:55AM

Yes, do it. With all this online stuff available, Google searches can be easily manipulated to shift complimentary citations to the top.

People not only have to fact check but have to know how to dig. That means using search terms such as "bad experience" "money" "crazy" "concerns" "complaints" and yes, the Big Bad Word -- cult.

There are reasons why so many dodgy groups claim the word cult is meaningless.

Because, used in a fact checking search, CULT will churn up citations on stuff that a group is trying to hide.

Friends, this isnt like finding a restaurant.

In restaurants, these are governed by law--sanitation, food handling, one has to be licensed and pass scheduled inspections by local health departments.

Restaurants are required to post the paperwork in a place where customers can read it. In some cities like LA, there are window placards graded A B C displayed by restaurants, indicating which grade they've been given by health inspectors. You can read reviews by Michelin, Zagat and others.

Problem is in the spiritual equivalents of restaurants, there are no such regulations to protect consumers.

At a restaurant you risk an upset stomach and the trots or at least feeling pissed off by too much money spent on mediocre food.

On the spiritual quest, its potentially the rest of your life.

Fact check the health of any and all guru run spiritual restaurants and be aware that unlike dining establishments, the gurus may try to hide past reports of stomach flu--metaphorically speaking.

They hate RR.com because this place keeps track of the data so citizens can read for themselves and make their own decisions about whether to put their bellies on the line.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: October 27, 2011 01:31PM

109,429 views and counting. Yes, they're watching. No one can stop us now.

Date: November 01, 2011 06:24AM

Boo! — Jagad Guru.
Happy Halloween everybody!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 01, 2011 07:34AM

For one of the best descriptions of a well spent Halloween in the suburbs, get and read Steve Almond's wonderful book, Candy Freak. He has it exactly right--back when kids were free to prowl and bring home loot, serious loot.

Boo to you, too, Dharma Bum!

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: November 23, 2011 02:24AM

bump don't let this guy slip away.
Slave made Yogi Bars are still being sold at Whole Foods...

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: November 25, 2011 07:28PM

Jagad Guru Chris Butler devotee Hesh Goldstein (Hanuman das) has a weekly radio show "Health Talk" in Honolulu on KWAI-AM (1080 kHz). This show is broadcast on Saturday mornings from 8 AM to 9 AM.

The "Health Talk" radio program promotes vegetarianism, is highly critical of western medicine, and also promotes some quack "natural" cures such as organic sulfur crystals, which can cure just about everything that ails you including asthma, autism, cancer and diabetes. Truly a miracle cure.

Hesh claims that Americans have a shortage of sulfur in their diets and that this is due to depletion of sulfur from soil due to the use of petrochemical fertilizers starting in 1954.

Hesh is a vegan, himself, which means he consumes no dairy products. This contradicts His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada who thinks that cow's milk is a wonderful food.

Hesh was an executive at the cult-run Down to Earth Stores Hesh Goldstein Vegetarians in Paradise Bio In this forum there are comments that say that Hesh Goldstein (Hanuman das) has worked as an accountant for Jagad Guru Chris Butler, the Science of Identity Foundation cult, or both. I have heard that he worked "under the table" at Mike Gabbard's Natural Deli. (The Natural Deli used to be in the same building as the Down to Earth Store on King Street in Honolulu. It went out of business in 1992 after it was picketed by gay activists when Mike Gabbard, Krishna Katha das, said on his own radio program that "he would, all else being equal, prefer a heterosexual applicant over a gay or lesbian worker.")

Here is a more recent Hesh Goldstein Biography

Hesh Goldstein's "Health Talk" radio program has a very definite Science of Identity Foundation outlook. He sometimes talks about his guru, karma, reincarnation, spirituality and God. He never specifically mentions Chris Butler or The Science of Identity Foundation. I have only heard him give out the Science of Identity Foundation phone number once in the more than five years that I have been listening to the program.

One sign that the program is cult-related is that he ends the program with George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord," which is the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. One caller has recently been asking him if he is a Hare Krishna. Hesh denies that he is, but doesn't go into any more detail.

A couple of things are of interest:

1) Right now, you can only listen to Hesh's "Health Talk" program live over the air on the radio in Honolulu. Hesh does post mp3 files of his broadcasts on his website Health Talk Hawaii soon after each broadcast.

Hesh says that in January 2012, KWAI-AM is moving to a more powerful new transmitter, which will increase the reception area in the Honolulu area. They are also going to be live streaming the programs from the station. This will be interesting, as cult devotees around the world will be able to listen to the program live and will be able to call in. Right now, the KWAI-AM does not have its own website. I'll post a URL when one shows up so that readers here can listen live.

2) On Hesh's 11/19/11 program Hesh takes Honolulu City Councilmember Tulsi Gabbard to task for shelving a resolution calling for labeling of GMO foods. Tulsi says that there isn't enough time for public discussion of the resolution. See: To Label GMOs?

This resolution was part of a four county legislative package that had to be passed by all of the councils before the resolution can be sent to the Hawaii State Legislature.

Hesh was really quite angry at Tulsi and said that he was going to contact her father, Hawaii State Senator Mike Gabbard (Krishna Katha das) and ask him why he allowed Tulsi to do this. He also gave out Tulsi Gabbard's Honolulu City Council email address and urged his listeners to send her emails.

It has occurred to me that this might actually be a ploy on Councilmember Tulsi Gabbard's part to show some independence from her father for her run for the U.S. House of Representatives.

Mike Gabbard is said to be preparing to sponsor another bill calling for labeling of GMO foods in the 2012 legislative session. Senator Gabbard introduced three such bills in the 2011 legislative session, which is now over. See: Hawaii State Senator Mike Gabbard Official Website

This issue will certainly give the Gabbard family something to talk about.

Date: November 27, 2011 06:56PM

That was an interesting read. Thanks atheist.

Here we go again. Another hypocrite daring to come out of the closet. Just read through: he is this, he is that. Ooooh, now a vegan; has been a vegetarian since 1975. This methamphetamine, or whatever he calls it, is a cure all, order now. Didn't he know that George Harrison never really practiced the faith? And is a big supporter of ISKCON, the enemy of his guru? And wow, Wing Chun! A Super-dooper accountant, certified therapist, blah blah blah. About Us page is actually About Me — I, I, I. Very typical. Nothing much has changed with people attracted to Jagad Guru. Like guru, like disciples. Either they are the types naturally attracted to cults, or the cult transformed them to what they are now. Either or, this seems to be across the board. Behind the false humility and over inflated modesty, disciples of Jagad Guru are all known for, it is really just plain self-gratification — the “feel good”, “look good” — gurus and religious cults provide. At least that's what they think or feel. But why the hypocrisy? Why hide behind all those superlatives? Why not claim directly that you're a member of this religious group and a disciple of a guru, and you have a message to preach? What's the shame there?

Why do disciples of Jagad Guru, if not all, will always try to mislead people with claim of high and exotic knowledge of this and that and other highfalutin accomplishments? Just look at disciples' Facebook accounts — they are the coolest of the cools, earthier than the masses they oftentimes criticize. No matter how limited, insignificant or even irrelevant subjects are, they never failed to get mentioned and oftentimes exaggerated, as if they are running for office or applying for a top position.

Then comes the preaching — the poor animals and the environment, more often. Do you get the pattern? There is the "sinister" here:
1. Aside from the occasional badmouthing of things around them, they act and seem to behave just like anybody else.
2. They always claim self-realization through yoga and lifestyle.
3. Then comes the sales pitch: the "you could be like me" moment.
4. Lastly, the "secret" is revealed. God system is shoved to your throat courtesy of Jagad Guru, a delusional hippie who thinks he is the sole representative of God on Earth; and the funny thing is, morons like Hesh Goldstein believe it.

I hope the people of Hawaii get to realize that another hypocrite, Tulsi Gabbard, is running for office and will your need your votes for the same goal this idiot Hesh Goldstein has. I don't understand why she had to join the military and engaged the Talibans in combat? Don't the Talibans and the Haribols share many aspects in core beliefs? The only difference is that the Talibans are quite upfront with their goal; the Haribols operate in facade. In reality, they are committed to the same archaic God-system where stringent rules and regulations are enforced, unopposed, by a pathetic, uneducated and narcissistic guru; children are sent to boarding schools in Philippines to be brainwashed and trained as mini Wai Lanas or worse — mini Tulsi Gabbard; and for gays, the only option is hell.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: December 06, 2011 07:03PM

Honolulu City Council Discussion/Action on GMO Labeling Plus Involvement of Another Cult: Sukyo Mahikari

The Honolulu City Council Meeting on December 7th, 2011 should be interesting for a couple of reasons. The council will be voting on a controversial bill (Bill 54) sponsored by Councilmember Tulsi Gabbard that will allow the city to remove personal property from city parks and sidewalks. This is a measure that is directed at the homeless.

They are also going to be discussing and possibly adopting a resolution, called a "2012 Hawaii State Association of Counties legislative package." One of the versions of this "legislative package" contains a resolution to require GMO foods to be labeled.

Click here to see Honolulu City Council 12/07/11 ORDER OF BUSINESS

The "2012 Hawaii State Association of Counties legislative package" is listed as "CR-347." The version of the "legislative package" that has the GMO labeling resolution is "Resolution 11-339, CD1, Proposed FD1 (TB)" The "TB" stands for Councilmember Tom Berg. The other version of CR-347 is sponsored by Councilmember Stanley Chang.

This will be interesting.

It turns out that Mark Fergusson, CEO of the Down to Earth stores and president of Healthy's, Inc which owns the Down to Earth stores has been out speaking against GMO food (Free) GMO Talk with Mark Fergusson and Harry Arakaki and Bees and Seeds: The GMO Connection 06/15/11

I have discovered that at least one person from the Sukyo Mahikari cult is involved with Hesh Goldstein (Hanuman das) in this campaign against GMO foods and that is Dr. Melissa Yee, an Accupuncturist

Melissa Yee has also been involved with Hesh Goldstein in a successful campaign against water fluoridation on Oahu and campaigns against Aspartame (Equal) sweetener. (Down to Earth is also an opponent of water fluoridation and Aspartame.)

Dr. Melissa Yee has been a guest on Hesh Goldsein's Health Talk and also occasionally calls into the program.

Dr. Melissa Yee is married to Dr. Ron Carlson, an anti fluoride dentist who has been a guest on Hesh Goldstein's "Health Talk" radio program. Dr. Ron Carlson is a tax resister who has served time in federal prison for income tax evasion

These YouTube videos connect Dr. Melissa Yee-Carlson and Dr. Ron Carlson to the Sukyo Mahikari cult:

Dr Melissa Yee's Testimonial of God's Light

Dr Ron Carlson's Testimonial of God's Light

Rick Ross Page About Sukyo Mahikari

Melissa Yee is the founder of an anti GMO group named Seeds of Truth Seeds of Truth does not have its own webpage, other than the Facebook page, does not have a Hawaii Business Name Registration and does not seem to have a USPS mailing address.

The December 7th, 2011 Honolulu City Council Meeting will be televised on Olelo, Oahu's television cable access system. The Olelo channels are "livestreamed," so it should be possible to watch this meeting online. To find the channel, you will have to check the schedule on Olelo

Melissa Yee is urging supporters of GMO labeling to get to the 12/07/11 Honolulu City Council Meeting by 11 AM Hawaii time.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: January 07, 2012 06:58AM

bump.
Chris, you are not forgotten no matter how hard your minions try to hide this forum.

Date: January 10, 2012 04:59AM

Bump indeed---more like- here-- here is a 2 x 4 up yer backside! Oh, you used to like that, remember, back in the good ol days. Would have liked to have been a fly with a digital recorder on that wall back in the days, back in the acid filled, stoned out of their gourds days......the old crowd.
Those are his origens. Those are Chris Butler's roots. Or as Big George liked to say:

[youtu.be]

The purpose here in this forum is to expose the lies. The purpose here is to educate innocent people from falling into this quagmire known as the
Gang of Butler.
The inner circle still exists among us. What makes them hang on? They have become like the barnacles on a sinking ship- too afraid to let go and join the real world. They can't join the real world anymore, Butler has poisoned that way for them as well. How do they make a living? First guess is that they still cheat the government like they used to do in the past. How many of them are claiming disability now? How much of a drain on our government's resources are they manipulating, trying to live a lost dream/nightmare in a den of hatred and intolerance. Butler taught them to hate. Butler taught them to ridicule. Butler taught them arrogance and bigotry.
Butler taught his twisted version of an ancient and archaic philosophy and he didn't even get that right. Never forget his drug fueled and twisted beginnings. Butler is Koresh. Butler is Jim Jones. Butler is a master manipulator.

Butler's Commandments:
Thou shalt hate your family for they are ignorant and meateaters
Thou shalt take from our government everything we can
Thou shalt lord it over all women and children and bully them as much as possible, why not, I do it daily
Thou shalt hate all members of the LGBT community, they are dogs and the lowest of the low
Thou shalt only listen to me - ad nauseum
I repeat - I am the only thing that exists - obey me
Thou shalt devote ALL your time and efforts to pleasing me - only me - me
Without me, you will all go to perdition and never go to the Lord - oh - that would be me, huh?
Oh, and when the time comes, you will drink the mango Kool-Aid, right?

[www.youtube.com]

My brothers and sisters, at whose tables I have broken bread more than a few times and in whose homes pleasant repasts were shared in the days of old, you are so doomed by Butler's poisoned hatred of the truth.

The
truth
is
Love.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.