Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: April 27, 2011 10:23AM

just-googling
Hey Vera, Narayan Maharaj passed away just a couple of months ago. ...Quite a lot of both ISKCON devotees as well as Butler devotees were attracted to him and his liberal attitude. However, other people considered him to be a great DEMON (!) who was stealing the followers of other spiritual masters ...
If people (what people?!) are calling him (NM) a DEMON, he was probably not so bad! LOL!
If he was liberal and cool, no wonder people flocked to him - no need to steal! He seemed just very Indian and traditional.
His followers will probably set up typical cult practices. Remains to be seen...

The Australian School of Meditation is definitely a Butler cover. The melodies and mantras are Butler's.
It deceptively looks like a sweet and wholesome group. But this forum is full of testimony of how dangerous a group they are.

The video I was trying to remember previously was Deep Thoughts by jack Handy from Saturday Night Live.
[www.youtube.com]
It would be fun to create video parodies of Butler's shallow tripe he has all over the net using his own REAL quotes.

DEEP THOUGHTS by Jagged Prabufraud
[soft music and delicate flowers in the background while the quote scrolls up...]
"We all crave peace in our lives,
but this world is miserable and ugly,
that's why I ask my followers to wear paper bags over their heads
when they come to offer obeisances."

[soft chanting and a background of a cornocopia of beautiful organic vegetarian foods]
"Simple living makes for higher thinking.
Unless you are a vomit head bulimic.
In that case, chant and die after you have sent me your inheritance."

[sweet music and a background of ocean waves and palm trees]
"We are not our material bodies, but spirit souls.
So your slave labor in my chip and Wai Lana yoga factories
will free you from maya. Anyway, you are all demons
and I am not."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: April 28, 2011 08:38AM

"Anyway, you are all demons
and I am not."

Haha, really I just cracked up when I read the above.

You know you are in a cult when....

The thing is, he is a clever bastard, he doesn't call you a demon to your face, until you are so beaten down that you take it (without spitting on him). His meditation center disciples let him know when you are beaten down enough. It is called "coming along nicely".

So yeah, I laughed a lot at the DEEP THOUGHTS. Thanks.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: April 28, 2011 09:28AM

First of all, I want to thank all the posters here. You have no idea how much you are doing humanity a great service. Although the cult, Science of Identity is small, still, standing up to this ultimate form of bullying speaks volume; and this applies to religious cults in general. The public will one day wake up to the fact that although we are living in a very progressive age, this type of religious slavery still exist in society. This social issue by large should be dying a natural death by now, but because of the insidious and manipulative nature of gurus the likes of Chris Butler, religious cults thrive in secrecy. Who knows, what other benign-looking businesses like the Australian School of Meditation and Yoga operate as fronts to dangerous cults. In which case not only victimizes the children but also their gullible parents. But we have ourselves to congratulate, together with the whole anti-cult forces in Cult Education Forum, we have Chris Butler and company on the run. There was never a time a credible cult advocate came up with reasonable argument to counter convincingly the issues this forum have brought up. From time to time, an attempt to disrupt the discussion here would surface and every time it is thwarted and sent running with tail tucked in between legs. With almost 94,000 views, for sure we are being heard and it is just a matter of time and courage, one brave soul will help send the empire to crumble. We just have to be persistent and strong in our resolve, and dedicate our perseverance to the innocent victims of religious bullying. So much for their philosophical invincibility they boast about, that when one embraces the absolute truth (their dogma), he or she will never get defeated in any argument. Their only response from the inquiries here is to spend so much resources to flood the internet with "Deep Thought" quotes that don't even apply to the leader. The other tactic, when cornered, is to bring the argument to arbitrary rhetoric and Vedic blah blahs where reason normally does not apply and expect people like us to back off. That's their training, and the evil of religious cults — to parrot the guru's blah blahs, that even before you open your mouth, they already have decided that you are wrong and inferior, and the brain automatically shuts down to blur reasoning other than the rhetoric their gurus instilled in them. A clear sign of total control and mental disorder. To Rick Ross, Vera (your Deep Thought is very funny), Googly, Vox, Corboy, Terrenaut and the rest, you are my heroes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2011 09:29AM by dharmabum.

Date: April 30, 2011 09:56AM

Thank you Dharma. Its important to keep this thread alive. Keep investigating them. Keep exposing them.
Did anyone happen to get any photos of that gathering in Sacramento a few days back?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 30, 2011 10:23PM

Dharmabum wrote:

The public will one day wake up to the fact that although we are living in a very progressive age, this type of religious slavery still exist in society.

The public needs to understand that the most dangerous and effective slavery groups are not the Jim Jones and David Koresh cults that are situated in compounds.

The most insidious ones manipulate members into abandoning the attitudes of participatory citizenship and instead incorporatie the emotions, biases and thought patterns characteristic of serfs adoring a baron (or guru), while--drum roll!--wearing modern clothing, and retaining the ability to function well enough to earn income for the guru or lord and do PR for the guru or lord in todays global society.

Under the tutelage and through the indoctrination of such groups and leaders, one may on the surface blend in with one's society, earn income in ones society, but inside, have the restricted world veiw, emotional reactivity and slavish attitudes of a serf who equates personal survival and dignity with the welfare of the guru or lord.

A person like this can use computers, function well enough at work to earn large enough income sufficient to tithe it to the guru or lord and do PR and recruit others for the guru or lord.

Thats the sneakiest thing of all--indoctrination that leaves us looking on surface like citizens, leaves us with our earning potential intact, puts us on an extensible leash so that we dont have to be binned up in a jungle compound, but that reconfigures our minds so that we babble 21st century verbiage while having the thoughts and emotions and primative loyalties of debt bonded serfs.

In serf mentality and henchman mentality, one is slavishly loyal to ones leader, grovels and equates personal exisitence and identity to the leader and will attack anyone who seems to disapprove of the leader.

In the old days (and often still today) serfs were underfed, overworked, slaves were flogged and transported in chains.

What society does not understand is that we risk losing citizens to processes in which they are told they will become better people and instead emerge from the processes, retaining the appearance of citizens and become serfs who know how to use computers and function well enough at work to earn money for their guru or lord.

And because in the US, we have the myth that it is possible to out think indoctrination, and that only weak persons fall for it, we are vulnerable.

Cultic indoctrination by passes thought process by operating as much through the body as by turning our thoughts and emotions against us.

Date: May 01, 2011 04:35AM

[music of O Fortuna and picture of a serene volcano towers magnificently over a sea of clouds]
"Anger is born out of lust; and lust is the result of ...
'… where the hell is my bhagavadgita?
Who took my … @#%*& … you, you!
All of you are condemned to hell … @#%*&!'"
[music turned to crescendo and background turned to an erupting volcano, amidst thundering clouds]

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 03, 2011 04:31AM

Thanks for the Deep Thought laughs, Vera and Dharmabum ... glad to see some humor on this thread again! (He had a deep thawcus ~ anyone remember this?) ... There is certainly a marked contrast between the words spoken in front of the camera or microphone and the abusive words spoken off camera and behind closed doors. Guru speak with forked tongue! Hypocrisy!

Here's more information for those people in serf mentality:

Through your traditions you have been taught to obey, to follow blindly the ideas others have handed to you and to fear and mistrust the very nature of your humanity. You have been taught that you were powerless and unworthy and that your bodies were somehow wretched and unclean. These were NOT the original teachings! The manipulators utilized portions of the original teachings, distorting them, steering you away from the secrets held within your bodies, feeding you the erroneous idea that you could connect with your soul by disowning the body, when in truth you must connect with the Soul Matrix through the biological form. The teachings were twisted to make you believe that you could 'find g0d' by searching outside of yourselves, or by appeasing some self-appointed authority figure who had the power to hold your divinity for you.

Apparently these intentional distortions of sacred teachings have been going on for centuries.

Date: May 04, 2011 04:56PM

What is the difference between Osama Bin Laden's Al Qaeda and Chris Butler's Science of Identity? Just the proportion; in essence they are very much the same. There is no doubt that cult followers will go to the extent of causing harm to others and do it nonchalantly in the name of their gods and their gurus.

What was missed in 9/11? The above reality. Al Qaeda just achieved it in the grandest scale; cults in general, like the followers of Chris Butler do it regularly to people that are around them, although minuscule compared to 9/11, the essence is the same.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 06, 2011 07:16PM

Yes, the level of fanaticism is high within this cult ... probably comparable to some extreme Islamic religious fanatics ~ but hopefully their religious principles of not killing other living entities would over-ride their absurd devotion to their so-called spiritual master.

Date: May 08, 2011 10:05AM

Thanks Just Googling, for this very timely point, especially in the case for comparison between Osama Bin Ladin and Chris Butler aka Jagad Guru
Siddaswarupananda. Their methods are extreme, their successful outcome is very doubtful, and both had victims left in their wake,
all in the name of g0d. That high level of fanaticism we all speak of, is very real. Will they do anything their leader asks of them?
In a word, yes. He will simply say, as they do, that it is g0d’s will.
The comparisons can begin: We know they both like/liked to watch themselves on TV or on videos. We know that they both like/liked to
have numerous website/internet presence. They both have followers who blindly follow, who never question and always obey their orders.
One of them had considerably more devotees ( and apparently deep pockets) than the other.
Would the devotees of Butler go to the same extreme lengths that Bin Ladin’s have?
What is the source of Butler’s beliefs?
Having finally read the story of “Monkey on a Stick”, I was amazed at the coincidences presented.
I thought I was reading about Chris Butler and his sycophants.
If your wife is troubling you, hit her.
If you are bored with your wife, get a new one.
Kids, what kids, the Guru’s projects take precedence “über alles”.
Let’s scam the karmis, we need the money: translate that to, let’s steal what we can so that guru can have it all.
Let’s scam the karmi government by welfare fraud; better yet let’s put Guru’s puppet people in the government, so that
Guru can control the government. There is a recent story about a Bin Ladin follower in Australia who has been living on the public dole for nearly 20 years.
Especially outrageous since he has been arrested for deportation and terrorist activities and he is STILL living there, on the dole with many kids.
Bin Ladin had several wives, Chris Butler aka Jagad Guru
Siddaswarupananda apparently has had sexual liaisons as well. So much for the state of sanyassi.
In “Monkey on a Stick” there was a recurring theme about the pretty young secretaries and the gurus.
Those poor secretaries sure got the “short” end of their sticks, eh?
Makes me wonder about a curious thing I noticed back in the day. I now understand why Butler had to finally find a secretary that absolutely no one was comfortable around, remember?
I wonder who is stuck with that thankless job nowadays since its a given that they are STILL working
on never-ending nonsense projects.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.